It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogberts not

Two excellent questions Gary. What is E.dim anyway? and if I did HS Pinafore in eben telepathic language you could hear it and I would get my 2500 points.

This is a question that was asked in back in November.
Bill had a discussion about it. Notice he asks if Anon can clarify?

Neither do I: I’ve been staring at my keyboard looking at every combination of typos (like the offog), to no avail. It may well be an
acronym – but what for? Maybe the ex-military list members might guess what it is. Furthermore, we need to know if it’s a D.I.N., >>DIN, a Din, or a din. Can Anon clarify?

E.din, Land of Righteousness In ancient E.din we find our creation, our Creator. Through the calendar of Appointed Time at Giza the ancients gave us the addressees of a message, ...
www.edinnet.com/

The Real Story Behind The Movie Stargate. 2
Sitchin's book called "The Twelfth Planet" tells about this. ... E.DIN was Enlil's domain and contained a spaceport that shipped the gold to a permanent ...
www.think-aboutit.com/Spiritual/ real_story_behind_the_movie_star2.htm

The Cosmic Code - Hidden Mysteries
... recorded the even in the tale of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden (the Sumerian E.DIN), ... author: Zecharia Sitchin. paperback
Price: $7.99+shipping ...
www.hiddenmysteries.com/item200/item244.html

Adam and Eve
After a long period of time (Sitchin reckons the date as 300000 BCE), According to the Sumerian texts, Enlil created an E.DIN, a special place where new ...
www.halexandria.org/dward191.htm

I erred and had to correct before answering. I will say I hear you if I get 2500. Deal?

[edit on 7-2-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
LOL I see nothings changed around here. Today I actually had to get some Real Work done and didn't have time to thoroughly read the posts and add my 2 cents until now (I did log in for 5 minutes at a time here and there when I could)... so, no, I have not "run and hid". lol some of you are so quick to judge and jump to hasty conclusions it's really silly.

Anyhow, I noticed that instead of answering or addressing any of my questions and concerns, everyone here seemed to ignore them. Instead, what I see is more long posts that mostly spout beliefs and emotional tirade rather than FACTS, along with more nonsense from the Admin and Mods that really is shameful... (i.e. "SHILLS"??) Come on man! More silliness.

I've done nothing but raise important points and point out inconsistencies in reasoning... I have no agenda other than seeking the truth as other are. The difference (I believe), is that I remain free of emotion that and personal attachment to Bill, Victor, or anyone else. That, along with a decent skill in basic logic and open mindedness usually allows me to see issues as they are, without prejudice, preconceptions, and assumptions. Naturally, I'm not perfect and I make mistakes, but I learn from them and readily accept when I wrong or have been wronged... and I only learn if I get CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK. Calling me "dog", "shill", saying I don't have "manners", posting my private email address here without my permission, evading my questions, or any other nonsense is not constructive whatsoever.

That said, if anyone cares, I'll address Val & Centrist's posts (and others), but I won't do so unless someone really wishes to hear it and really will devote some time to critical thinking about and responding to my post. That's all I ask. Fair enough?

BTW, just to officially clear up a few ridiculous things that I've heard on this forum, here are some FACTS...

1) Shawnna, I am NOT Victor. ROFL how and why you ever came up with that (and claimed it was true repeatedly!) I have no clue, but it really doesn't surprise me given what I always said about your method of thinking.

2) I've never met Bill Ryan in person, nor have I *EVER* communicated with him in any way whatsoever outside this thread on this forum... and I believe he only ever answered one of my questions here.
3) I'm not a SHILL for ANYBODY. I have my own mind and as I've stated above I use it to see how things are, not how someone wants me to see them.
4) I don't know who Anon(s) is (are).

OK, so if anyone cares to hear my thoughts and are willing to respond to them, then please let me know, otherwise I'll just go back to lurking. I have no problem with that either.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OCD DETECTIVE
Shawnna, have you apologized to Victor yet for proclaiming him to be yyzzyy?

No sir - I have not. Nor do I intend to. I still believe it was Victor.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

Adam and Eve
After a long period of time (Sitchin reckons the date as 300000 BCE), According to the Sumerian texts, Enlil created an E.DIN, a special place where new ...
www.halexandria.org/dward191.htm

I erred and had to correct before answering. I will say I hear you if I get 2500. Deal?

Fascinating. I wonder if there is a CoS connection or a modified Ron's Org connection. I can't comment on the other. The mods are watching!

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

Originally posted by OCD DETECTIVE
Shawnna, have you apologized to Victor yet for proclaiming him to be yyzzyy?

No sir - I have not. Nor do I intend to. I still believe it was Victor.

Always,
Shawnna

ROFLMAO.... Priceless.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Please, this is still an ATS BIG Thread. It would be appreciated if everyone would follow the simple guidelines as posted in the thread below.

New ATS Policy For Very-Large Threads

Thanks everyone.....

[edit on 7-2-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogberts not

Fascinating. I wonder if there is a CoS connection or a modified Ron's Org connection. I can't comment on the other. The mods are watching!

Then we both have to leave that to Shawnna. I believe she has investigated that particular issue much further than I have.

Shawnna have you run across this, what I think is a research list on Anon's terms, dealing with CoS?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Not sure what you mean? Did you intend to attach a list of some sort?

I have lot's of CoS research and would more more than happy to share.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by YYZZYY
That said, if anyone cares, I'll address Val & Centrist's posts (and others), but I won't do so unless someone really wishes to hear it and really will devote some time to critical thinking about and responding to my post. That's all I ask. Fair enough?

Don't count this as an invitation. Just merely an observation that this forum is open for anyone to post their view on the topic. Coming to announce that you're merely a vocal lurker gets a bit too close to "trolling" if you know what I mean

What I'm truly interested in though (and since Shawnna's got the idea that you're victor, I'll write to you as I would to Victor... just to liven it up a bit!) And just to make it interesting, I'll play Bill's advocate in this...

Now playing the role of Bill's Advocate: Centrist

Ok... Why do you think that the present anon is not the same one that you wrote to? Isn't it feasible that Bill's "anon" is the same person, but switched to a different method of communication for fear of being caught?

If that's the case, Victor (just playing here, don't get caught up on that), how do you feel Bill is doing as the voice of anon? Also, a few pages back, I noted that Anon should resume communications directly with you. I should have made myself clearer -- what I really think is that Anon should communicate via BOTH of you, to increase the scrutiny of each message and as a "check" see that you're both posting the information accurately.

What do you think of that?

As well, in the public messages that have been circulated, it's been asserted that you and Bill did not compare IP headers? As unbelievable as that has come across to many, is it feasible that Bill did not receive his information via email? Or that Anon was forced to change his computing location to avoid detection, because his release was not "sanctioned" and he was told to shut-down?

And the scans...

Bill has said that he posted the GIFs because he had to make a decision as to what Anon meant and has asked for clarification. Do you agree with this decision, even though the larger documents may, by Bill's own admission, contain stenographic or other forms of encrypted data? Was handling them this way the right thing to do?

And what do you make of the scans? Lets get past the scanning job itself and assume that Bill prepared them in accordance with the specific instructions he was given. What do you think they are? Are they authentic representations of something? Or merely a clue to something we won't see just with a quick look?

Finally, can you help us understand the C2C anomalies? In fairness to Bill, should he be held accountable for what Richard Hoagland said? How does Bill know whether this guy was guessing, already knew what Anon was going to say, or what? Should Richard Hoagland be answering that question?

And do you believe that this could be a case of information that was previously given to the Serpo team (you, Bill, etc.) having been accidently leaked? Is there anyone out there who could confirm that the original anon said that 308 died en route, but that information was never made public?

Thanks for your help Victor!

roleplaying mode *off*

Ok.. yyzzyy or anyone else who wants to play the role of Victor... I'd like to hear your responses.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Gary will probably respond at the same time. He mentioed e dim and references:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I have lot's of CoS research and would more more than happy to share.

Always,
Shawnna

No Shawnna. There was some discussion back in November about Din, or E. Din. Bill called it a gross consistency saying:

"So what’s a “DIN”? Here is another “gross consistency”. It rings true that Anon reports this faithfully but does not know what it is. Neither do I: I’ve been staring at my keyboard looking at every combination of typos (like the offog), to no avail. It may well be an acronym – but what for? Maybe the ex-military list members might guess what it is. Furthermore, we need to know if it’s a D.I.N., DIN, a Din, or a din. Can Anon clarify?"

That is followed by the listing I posted above.....have you found any references to E. Din in your search?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Excellent post Centrist (as usual)! Thanks for replying. I promise to reply to all of your points ASAP, just not right now.

I know I know, it sounds like I'm making excuses, but that fact of the matter is the Wife & Kids *just* came home. If you're married you know how that goes (sry Shawnna).

Hopefully I'll be able to post again later tonight, but no later than tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

1) Shawnna, I am NOT Victor.

I can confirm this. This member is not Victor.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
"Shawnna,

Please don't share the COS research. Unless it directly relates to Serpo, put it in a new thread for people that care."

I grow tired of reading a bunch of unrelated posts composed of Straw Man tactics.

No one has proven anything either way beyond a reasonable doubt. Most of us here agree that there seems to be something more to the earlier posts. Does anyone even want to continue that discussion?

For the record, I've been a member of this site for a couple years. I like Bill Ryan. We talk through email and other messages once or twice a week. And not just about Serpo. I do not believe that he has a performing part in what some call a hoax. I feel that he was doing just what he said he was, posting information from another source. Could I be wrong? Sure. But I could also be right.

Now before anyone attacks me for being a Serpo apologist, how about going back though a few of my Serpo posts and responding to some of my questions that have been missed or ignored my most people. The last question I asked would certainly prove to be extremley beneficial to getting answers to a lot of questions.

I think I'll go hang out in BTS for a while to ease my mind.

Blessed be,

thirddensity.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by thirddensity]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

Thanks for your help Victor!

roleplaying mode *off*

Excellent! Had you appointed me Victor's counsel, I would be prepared.

However, if there is a continuance to be had, or short delay in the proceeding, wherein I have opportunity to entertain, ascertain, or procure the necessary information, I'll offer my services Pro Bono (unless Mr. Green appears sooner).

Give me a few?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Colonel Mustard, In The Garden, With The Rope

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Then that can mean only one thing...

SkepticOverlord is Victor!

I knew it alllll along.

Sock It To Me

I understand that we all have a reputation for paranoia and delusional thinking to uphold, but ultimately, regardless of our suspicions, I think it would be best for us to focus on the information at hand and let the staff worry about why all these sock puppets keep mysteriously showing up in the ATS dryer.

Absent Bill Ryan, there is an odd sort of shadow puppet show (perhaps with some sock puppets thrown in) taking the place of his previous Q&A sessions that might be a bit frustrating for some.

However, the endless cycle of recriminations and counter-recriminations these sorts of threads can turn into doesn't tend to get anyone closer to the truth.

To the extent we can allow for the fact that different “camps” will disagree on various things but can still discuss them rationally, I think we'll all be much happier.

Lost In The Laundry

Let's not forget that a lot of what has been discussed so far remains available for analysis, and that many clues have been posted right here by Bill and others.

Maybe enough to unravel this mystery.

There's only one way to find out: Question everything.

Sincerely,

Majic

Deputy Assistant Sock Puppet, 4th Class

Edits: Obsessive and unnecessary minor grammatical, speeling corections and general gratuitous post doctoring.

[edit on 2/7/2006 by Majic]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

If that's the case, Victor (just playing here, don't get caught up on that), how do you feel Bill is doing as the voice of anon? Also, a few pages back, I noted that Anon should resume communications directly with you. I should have made myself clearer -- what I really think is that Anon should communicate via BOTH of you, to increase the scrutiny of each message and as a "check" see that you're both posting the information accurately.

Centrist, I agree this would be a good thing. But if I was Anon why would I want to send information to Victor when he can only recieve ASCII text messages for email and his WEBTV crashes when he tries to look at ATS?

According to one of the Mods, Springer or Val, he doesn't want a computer as he's happy with the setup he has now. If that's the case, why would Anon even want to send intel to Victor if he wouldn't be able to use it? ex. pics.

I offered to give him a computer. So have others. MY whole point is why give someone the keys to knowledge when they can't use them in the first place and don't seem at all motivated to fixing the situation? Would you send a CD-Rom of 1001 Ways to Cook Dead Flesh to a cannibalistic pygmy tribe that resides in the Amazon? I'm sure they would appriciate it, but unfortunatley, they don't have the keys necessary to unlocking the knowledge.

Blessed be,

thirddensity

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

1) Shawnna, I am NOT Victor.

To YYZZYY - I truly apologize for believing you were THE Victor. I am on his email list and for the life of me, you 'sound' just like him!

I hope you can forgive me? One thing I will always do is acknowledge an error, and apologize.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by proserpinfrmr
where are the recently registered ryan-apologists now?

yyzzyy?

eben?

unplugged?

whiterabbit29

alien hunter

futureafter
anyone?

Just for the record, I'm not sure why anyone would think I was apologizing for Bill. If you'll look back a few pages you'll see that my stance was to criticize Bill for refusing to allow the IP's to be checked. He's clearly made some moves that destroys his credibility as of late. I also completly agree with the ATS admins that Bill's comments should be kept off of ATS untill he is willing to come here himself and publish them.

P.S.
Also speaking of "recently registered" members. You appear to have been registered for about 2 weeks now yourself....Have you even had time to read the entire thread?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by futureafter

Just for the record, I'm not sure why anyone would think I was apologizing for Bill.

Bravo furtherafter. Thanks for clearing that up. Apparently the edit function is off that far back, but I apologize if I included you blindly.

P.S.
Also speaking of "recently registered" members. You appear to have been registered for about 2 weeks now yourself....Have you even had time to read the entire thread?

Actually, I have read most of the summary prior to my signing up, and have been a lurker since about early Jan I think.

Anyway, regardless. in all honesty, an honest man is ok by me regardless of his belief system or opinion. My problem is with those who would take no responsiblity for causing thousands of people to believe in something that is apparently not so or who believe that the ends justify the means. I won't respond to any other posts on this as it is argumentative and fruitless, not to mention off topic.

[edit on 2/7/06 by dogberts not]

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join