It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gingerlad
just checking in with you, it seems that some posts have gone missing??J

Look at the top of this page...

This thread is an ATS Big-Thread with 4462 replies.
There are important new policies for threads this large. Stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal posts are subject to a warning.
Please click here for more information.

Please read our Policies for Big Threads

I've removed posts that have nothing to do with the topic.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
nope..not in my universe

I must say, I did see the post with your name on it right above your "pinging me" post where you claimed Forteantimes was responsible, and you used the term "we" which certainly implied your involvment.

However, the post has disapeared.

Curious still, is Gingerlad's apparent concern over him/her being on GI.

Why the concern ginger?

Is there a reason you should be?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
People, please stay on topic in this massive thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Oh mygosh, i'm soooo confused!

I think i will email George Noory and beg him to have these people back on the air and see if they will straighten this mess out!!!

I know this is off topic (sorry), but unless i want to read a thousand or so threads i am now lost.

Can someone give us a condensed version of whats happening?

I hate being confused.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Oh mygosh, i'm soooo confused!

Serpo Summary

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
So maybe the guy that designed the thermostat used
one of those templets?

I hope I don't get any withdraw symptoms form the serpo ending(s)...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Can someone give us a condensed version of whats happening?

Here's the Reader's Digest version...

Bill Ryan had lead numerous people to believe that he had conferred with Victor Martinez to confirm the identity of the "anonymous" that contacted him, beginning with posting #12. In a recent telephone conversation with Bill, I urged him to make the header information for Anon's email available to a trust third party to ensure that anon was truly authentic. Bill assured me, however, that certain a certain contact of his, whom I trust, had reviewed and verified that header information.

This was not the case. In response to Val's inquiries to Victor, she learned that Victor claims to have asked Bill to have the "new" anon's IP headers compared to the old ones, to determine whether he was conferring with the Victor's original contact. In response, Bill stated that he had not shared anon's IP header information with anyone and, in a message this evening to Victor's list, stated that he will unequivocally refuse to do so.

Valhall also raised some excellent points that show some major problems relating to the Serpo story itself -- that certain information was mentioned on the C2C broadcast that would not be release by Anon until weeks later.

Further, Skeptic Overlord raised some issues for Bill to address relating to the quality of the "scans" and the fact that the drawing figures posted by Bill do not appear to be scanned documents, as purported.

I raised the question of why Bill, by his own admission, failed to follow Anon's instructions in post his information, as instructed, and instead posted what he alleges to be screen shots of the "scanned documents".

Yesterday, Victor proposed a solution, in order to diffuse the situation and allow Bill an opportunity to vindicate his veracity. Victor suggested that a neutral third-party be allowed to receive and review the headers from the messages Victor recieved and that Bill had received. Bill has adamantly refused.

Bill's reaction is unfortunate, since Victor has already stated that he sent the message headers to the same neutral third-party when he initially began receiving emails from anonymous. Victor did this, because he understood his own technical limitations and knew that his colleague would be able to provide him with information necessary to verify Victor's source. I do not know what conclusion was drawn, but it was substantial enough (apparently) to draw a great many prominent people in the UFO community into the analysis of Anon's disclosure.

So, despite this neutral third-party already being in possession of Anon's earlier headers, Bill refuses to send this party the headers for the "new" anon, citing his confidentiality agreement with anon.

Bill has now stated that he will not post on ATS. I respect his decision and will not repost his "position" from Victor's list to here. If Bill wanted that position posted here, he could do so himself.

However, Bob Collins, author of "Exempt from Disclosure" responded to Bill as follows:

Source: Victor Martinez' Mail List

Bottom line with no political overtones, the definition of Disinformation is True/False. So, IMHO that is just what this audience is receiving. From my own personal experiences with messengers of this sort they love to play head games, then they chuckle in your face. So, for 20 years+ I've played the head games and still do. Recommendation to all, put on your best information filter you can muster and beware!!.......Rmc

As always, everyone is encouraged to review all of the available information and judge, for themselves, whether the information being relayed under the guise of the "Project Serpo" disclosure may or may not be authentic. I, personally, express no opinion of the disclosure.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I am sure when something else post on serpo web site the buzz will start all over again.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I suspect that ruffready and gingerlad are the same person. If you go to the FT message boards you'll find gingerlads post from here there but under ruffready's moniker. This is nothing but a cheap attempt to drum up business for the FT Serpo thread.
How bout we discuss why in December of 05www.virtuallystrange.net... Serpo and Victors list are summarily dropped and ignored by the real UFO community.
No one has ever adequately addresssed this issue.
And why did Bill drop the drawing of whatever and run like a frightened child?
And why in post #5 was the term laptop used?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Bill,

As per Bill Cooper.........
“ALF is the abbreviation for ‘Alien Life Form’. This is the only term that I have seen used to describe the aliens. The alien life forms are "malevolent" (dangerous). They require blood and other biological fluids to survive. They abduct humans and animals to procure these fluids.

“The most significant finding is that they have a Nonfunctioning digestive system and two separate brains. Digestive system in those examined was atrophied. Conforms to absence of provisions in recovered craft. Alien subsistence requires that they must have human blood and other human biological substances to survive. In extreme circumstances they can subsist on other animal fluids. Food is converted to energy by chlorophyll through photosynthesis and waste products are excreted through skin. (Did they evolve from plant life? Not known at this time.)

“THESE ALIENS WERE HELD IN EXCHANGE FOR 16 HUMANS WHO BECAME ‘GUESTS’ OF THE ALIENS. NO INFORMATION REGARDING THE HUMAN ‘GUESTS’ IS AVAILABLE FROM ANY SOURCE.”

(Now being 'disclosed' - Project Serpo??)

OK. So now the question is if the ALFs were the EBENs, (as Cooper mentions the ‘exchange program’ with the ALFs), then there is something that doesn’t add up where their food habits are concerned.

As per Anonymous.......
…The Ebens had a variety of food items. They grew vegetables. Our Team found items similar to potatoes, but they tasted different. They had some type of lettuce, turnips, and tomatoes. They were the only items similar to ours. The Ebens had other vegetables grown. These were strange looking round items with long vines. The Ebens cooked the vines and ate the large portion of the plant raw. The Ebens had some type of white liquid, which we first thought was a form of milk. But after tasting it, our Team realized it was different, both in taste and content. The liquid came from a small tree located in the northern portion of the planet. The EBENs literally milked the tree for the liquid. It appeared to be some sort of pleasure to drink the stuff.
They also baked a form of bread. It was non-yeast bread and tasted fairly good… The one common food that Ebens and our Team Members liked was the fruit....

So where is the consistency here? Cooper paints the ETEs as carnivorous Non Vegetarians whereas Anon describes them as passive Vegetarians!!!

And then, as Anon mentions, the Ebens could communicate telepathically with each other. Then what was the necessity of them having a communication device? This technology would be redundant.

Could you throw some light on this?
Mike

[edit on 6-2-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Howdy!!

So , do you folks still think I helped make up serpo???
well, I can prove that me and William Milton Cooper
were both on the USS Oriskany ( I'm sure someone has already looked that up)
and that I am an active member of the FT board
also, I have many intrest in ufos..etc...hmmmm

but!!! I am just like you!! I am searching for the truth..

waffle is wrong about me ( and FT MB folks) and anyone that might think as he/her

hey I'm just me!! Ruff !! I don't know #!!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
oh and I ain't gingerlad for christ sake!!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm new to this and I'm not one of the guys, but, I'd like to get involved in this. I didn't go back and read all the many posts, so I don't know for sure. I'll just go ahead and state the obvious. Rick Doty's name is mud in the UFO community and his testimony is considered valid and respected on the SERPO website. Has anyone considered this?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I'm new to this and I'm not one of the guys, but, I'd like to get involved in this. I didn't go back and read all the many posts, so I don't know for sure. I'll just go ahead and state the obvious. Rick Doty's name is mud in the UFO community and his testimony is considered valid and respected on the SERPO website. Has anyone considered this?

yep!! Doty is one smooth dude!! Linda got fooled...can't trust the man .

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wow, I've spent the last couple weeks reading through all this Serpo stuff, daunting to say the least. Sounds like a bunch of cow flop to me, but what do I know?
My rant about this kind of stuff: I'm kind of amazed that people give the government enough credit that they could run some sort of black op involving a "study abroad" program with aliens and not completely botch it. The government can't handle collecting taxes but I'm suppose to believe they could pull off something like this? And the one area a corporation would be most competant is in the money department (it's like when you call your cable company for some customer service. There's always a long wait to talk to someone about a service outtage or something similar, but you can always get right through to the sales department) All this talk of disinformation agents and things like that, my personal belief is it's just people looking for attention. There's got to be beings on other planets somewhere in the galaxy, but to believe they've actually been here? I just kind of doubt it....and if they were, it wouldn't be a secret. It would have been covered fully, it's what I like to call the Angelina Jolie effect. To my knowledge the only movie I've ever seen with her in it is Gone In 60 Seconds, so I'm obviously not a huge fan of her acting, but for some reason I know the last 4 guys she slept with. It just seems like everything gets investigated and reported, and something like this would have NEVER been a secret this long.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Which Linda are you referring to? Linda Moulton Howe? What did he fool her with?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
arcturi ask " what did he fool her with"

Ruff : hey arcturi ! what he did was show her the whole ball of wax ( in a nut shell) but the funny thing is , she could not copy it . She was put in a room , Think of a job interview , she was given a whole bunch of data , and in a very short time all was taken away...( mind num) eye balls going this way and that , trying to sort the info.........very
disturbing to the human brain I must say...
as Linda getting too close? .....

[edit on 6-2-2006 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by arcturi
Which Linda are you referring to? Linda Moulton Howe? What did he fool her with?

I can answer for him. Yep is Linda Howe. Doty and Moore played that trick on her and all is detailed in BRANTO'S book Dulce Wars. Actualy even Bennewitz accused Doty and Moore for stealing ufo photos and documents from him... So how can be credible somebody knwon as a CIA agent or some other inteligent agencie???

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjordi

Originally posted by arcturi

I can answer for him. Yep is Linda Howe. Doty and Moore played that trick on her and all is detailed in BRANTO'S book Dulce Wars. Actualy even Bennewitz accused Doty and Moore for stealing ufo photos and documents from him... So how can be credible somebody knwon as a CIA agent or some other inteligent agencie???

Its Branton btw. And isnt Richard Doty retired? Do you guys still think he is working? He has stated clearly that he was just doing his job back then... Its probably healthy to still maintain a level of suspucion towards him anyway.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Here's what I think, call me simple. I think SERPO is disinformation based on Doty's reputation. I haven't even researched the other people yet. But, if this is disinformation, I wonder what this sleight of hand is diverting our attention from? I think that once you're in the intelligence field, you are always in the intelligence field and the government can call you back into service anytime.

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join