It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
AboveTopSecret.com is exactly the same as it was on 11/01/2005. THAT'S the beauty of this Community. Serpo was nothing more than one in a long list of on line hoaxes that have been presented to this community.

As my Partner, SkepticOverlord states, it is a SAD DAY for the on line investigation of Alien life's reputation. Each one of these hoaxes takes a certain amount of the waning credibility this line of study has and destroys it.

This site asked logical questions that need answers to go forward. The person capable of answering them decided to Cut and Run, accused us of being rude, accused us of conspiring against him and his story, etc...

Let's be real clear...

The door is DEFINITELY WIDE OPEN for Mr. Ryan to return and answer the questions and continue.

I'll even apologize openly for any rudeness or mean comments made by anyone on this site and GUARANTEE there will be NO MORE of that IF he vets the new anonymous and answers the 2 or 3 outstanding issues to the best of his ability.

There's an olive branch laid out in ALL SINCERITY with only the hope of getting at the TRUTH as the motive.

Will Mr. Ryan reach out and take it?

I don't think so because, IMHO, he can't vet the new Anonymous. He'll naturally use the confidentiality agreement, which has been proven a false reason, or the "meanness" or the non-existent conspiracy against him as his reasons for not coming back but none of those are legitimate reasons.

NOTHING would stop me from disclosing this everywhere I could, mean words, agressive questions, rotten apples who cares? If it were true would anything stop YOU?

Springer...

[edit on 2-6-2006 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman658
If anonymous1 emails Victor again, where will Victor post it?
Will he still let Bill publish it on his serpo site or will he let the info come here?

[edit on 6-2-2006 by sandman658]

I have a good idea that we will find out and have the information here.

This would be my favorite outcome to this whole situation, for Mr Martinez to get contacted by Anonymous number1 and that conversation gets started up again. This would be a neat thing.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Nobody should feel like they were taken for a ride.

The people on this forum stopped a Hoax.

Didnt your Mother ever tell you lying was bad.

Stopping a lie is a good thing.We should all be very proud off ourselves

We all feel a little sad too.The fun does not have to stop though

This UFO thing is not going away anytime soon.

So eveybody on to the next mystery

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fred_S
The people on this forum stopped a Hoax.

We should be clear that we stopped what appears to be either a hoax or misdirection soon after the switch to Anon2 and the direct involvement of Bill Ryan.

It's not yet clear as to the nature of the original messages from Anon1 received by Victor.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

There's an olive branch laid out in ALL SINCERITY with only the hope of getting at the TRUTH as the motive.

Will Mr. Ryan reach out and take it?

I don't think so because, IMHO, he can't vet the new Anonymous.

Springer...

[edit on 2-6-2006 by Springer]

With all due respect to you Springer, Skeptic Overlord, Centrist, Shawnna and Valhall, what a bunch of horse pucky. Could one of you please explain to me why you have not exposed the rest of the story? And could someone tell me why you all are ignoring this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dig deep on Num1Unos post and you will find a) that Ryan actually is a) a member (despite his claims to the contrary) of Ron's Org, with the same email, so it really is him, and b) is high up as a gaming member of Ron's Org "willing to share his points blah blah blah. And even if he were no longer a member, this is enough evidence to have put him on Global a long time ago.

In my opinion, this kind of hoaxing , crosses the line from innocent gaming to outright fraud when lying and manipulation begin to occur as did happen in the Serpo Saga. And you invite this joker back? In my opinion that joker should be in jail along with his merry troupe of on line diversionaries who so innocently claim he has been wronged.

Mr. Ryan early one morning, while sipping his morning croissant and expresso in his B&B room, somewhere in Switzerland, looks around, dismayed by the failure to have moved to the next level. Looks at the thermostat and ponders. . . what if I . . . digs out his trusty rapid-design water closet template and makes one last ditch lame effort . He giggles with boyish anticipation as to the result.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogberts not
With all due respect to you Springer, Skeptic Overlord, Centrist, Shawnna and Valhall, what a bunch of horse pucky.

YIKES! It's true. But the conditions exist.

Could one of you please explain to me why you have not exposed the rest of the story? And could someone tell me why you all are ignoring this?

Well... the Ron's Org connection is indeed intriguing. And we have Bill denying involvement on one hand, but his email address being used for recruitment on another hand.

Now, one's personal beliefs should normally not factor into a discussion of his nature here on ATS. However, Ron's Org Scientology is the one belief system that indeed casts significant doubt on motivation and credibility.

I think we didn't "go there" is because we didn't need to... and indeed, I think we're far from the final Spero chapter.

However, we had several comments such as, "any Scientology involvement means it's a hoax" soon after the links were posted. While I didn't see it that, I certainly saw it as another piece that began making the puzzle more clear.

In my opinion, this kind of hoaxing , crosses the line from innocent gaming to outright fraud when lying and manipulation begin to occur as did happen in the Serpo Saga.

I agree

And you invite this joker back?

In the interested of learning his response to the tough questions... yes. However, any answer he might give has the benefit of lengthy contemplation and strategic consideration of our discussion here. So it's difficult to think how any response would help his case at this point. Perhaps if he turns it all back to Victor, that might be a first step that signals some return to a concern over the message, rather than promotion of the messenger.

If you'd like to write an expose' on the "Unravelling of Serpo" that details the sequence of events that exposed "Anonymous 2" as a hoax, I'd be more than happy to give a prominent place on ATS, and ConspiracyMasters.com when that goes live.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Didn't see Mark's response before posting.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
My offer stands to make sure he can't claim we ran him off as a management decision or as some ploy to "silence him" both of which are pure BULLCOOKIES and false, number one.

Number two, as S. O. states I am not sure what any answer he gives us would be worth BUT it would at least be more data.

Rest assured we are in NO WAY supporting or looking to support a hoax.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Springer,
In fact, didn't you in actuality run Bill off by putting him on Global Ignore and not letting him answer back?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eben
In fact, didn't you in actuality run Bill off by putting him on Global Ignore and not letting him answer back?

No.

One of our moderators, Advisor, reacted a bit too quickly to the early speculation. I made a big mistake The actuall period of the Global Ignore was mere minutes before it was corrected.

Given our stance against hoaxes and schemes, it's understandable that someone might react that way. As a matter of fact, we've had three Global Ignores and member bannings today alone (people coming on with a hoax or marketing message as their first post).

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
No. He was mistakingly put on Global Ignore for about 6 minutes. He was immediately removed from Global Ignore as soon as we saw it.

Next...

Springer...

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

lol! ...like rats off a sinking ship! Some of you guys! I mean, really!

Some of you are acting out scenes from 'Lord Of The Flies'!

No one has proven serpo as a hoax any more than no one has proven it to be true. Yet.

And there's the rub. Some of you are truely seeing things, just like flakes see shapes in the clouds as UFO's! 'electrical wall socket', my arse! That's just as dumb as saying it's an Eben Yo-Yo! Where has your scepticism gone?! We don't know WHAT it is. Agian, there's the rub. We just don't know. Yet.

And this stuff about CoS. I was sceptical at first and took bill to task over it, but just like the 'DoD' IP hysteria, it was just circumstantial. Nothing connecting Bill to anything wrong. At all. I then started to see ignorance and prejudice come into the attacks on Bill. Some people are actually going against the T&C here by publishing LIES that BIll is "recruiting for Scientology"!. What's happening here?! Hysteria reigns, it seems - my hypothesis about cognitive dissonance grows stronger by the day. Bill is at ODDS with the CoS, he DISAGREES with their dubious tactics. That, so it transpires is why he is on their "Enemies List". Ron's.org, has taken *some* of the philo and developed it into a more positive and accessible form. You may disagree with his philosophy, but I'll bet you could grab just about anyone and get them linked to something you, personally, don't believe in or like! Right? The latest "Bill's a recruiter for Scientology" nonsense, is not only untrue, it is as stupid as saying the local C of England Vicar is recruiting for the Roman Catholic Church, just because they both believe in god!

Guys, reality check. Nothing has been proven. About ANYTHING!

It's just that some people have become "believers" overnight, but this belief is built on nothing other than prejudice and suspicion.

Who knows, maybe Bill will come back and answer your questions, I cetainly do not blame him for leaving. Until you have been on the receiving end of such misplaced scorn and hatred, you cannot comprehend how easy it is to 'give up'. Personally, I think Bill will come back, maybe not yet, maybe not for while yet, but the story will continue to unfold, and I suspect that what has happened here over the last few days will come back to haunt those who have been involved.

It's just a real shame that 'mob mentality' was allowed to win the day here and give way to the sort of 'beliefs' people are now building on - in this very forum. A real shame.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
To the mods: Do you have any way (IP) to see if Bill Ryan is still checking the page? It would be interesting to know..

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy
No one has proven serpo as a hoax any more than no one has proven it to be true. Yet.

I think we have a general agreement that the "Ebenobject" drawing is a smoking gun in favor of a hoax. However, since it's clear we have Three Phases of Serpo:

Phase One: Early Serpo from Anon1 up to the "journal"

Phase Two: Mid Serpo from Anon2 including Bill Ryan's direct involvement

Phase Three? Revelation of the drawing, from Anon3?

Phase One is still clearly not being discussed as hoax territory. The evidence points to the possibility of a truly concerned person relaying "something" to Victor.

We don't know WHAT it is. Agian, there's the rub. We just don't know. Yet.

We know it's a drawing that used the Berol RapiDesign R-22 Template for the vast majority of shapes... with some computer enhancement including an exclamation point (looks like a Helvetica Black) and slashes in pure-black (very tough to scan pure black without a very-high-quality scanner).

It's just a real shame that 'mob mentality' was allowed to win the day here and give way to the sort of 'beliefs' people are now building on - in this very forum. A real shame.

We have well-over 3,000 posts of very supportive mentality until discrepancies became all too obvious. A handful of intense and important questions in a giant thread is not a mob... and logical answers would have dissipated any heat.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

And this stuff about CoS. I was sceptical at first and took bill to task over it, but just like the 'DoD' IP hysteria, it was just circumstantial.

Wrong. Bill deflected the question by accurately saying he's never been a member in the official Church of Scientology. However, he ignored all questions as to the depths of involvement and recruitment activities for Rons Org, which is just as much Scientology as the official church.

It's like saying Billy Graham isn't a Christian because he's not Roman Catholic.

I then started to see ignorance and prejudice come into the attacks on Bill. Some people are actually going against the T&C here by publishing LIES that BIll is "recruiting for Scientology"!.

Those aren't lies. They are 100% fact. Last week Bill chaired a Rons Org meeting that actively recruited new members. Rons Org = Scientology.

What's happening here?! Hysteria reigns, it seems - my hypothesis about cognitive dissonance grows stronger by the day. Bill is at ODDS with the CoS, he DISAGREES with their dubious tactics. That, so it transpires is why he is on their "Enemies List".

As Martin Luther did with the Catholic church. Does that mean Martin Luther didn't believe in Jesus? You're way off. Rons Org = Scientology. Do your research.

What is a Ron's Org?

Ron's.org, has taken *some* of the philo and developed it into a more positive and accessible form.

Including the upper level UFO cult "Operating Thetan" beliefs which is what makes it suspicious that he's a such a player in Rons Org AND the mouthpiece of Serpo.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
To the mods: Do you have any way (IP) to see if Bill Ryan is still checking the page? It would be interesting to know..

No.

Unless you watch his profile that shows he was indeed on ATS today.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing up the Global Ignore for me.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Does anyone else notice the amount of gramatical errors on the lastest posts at Serpo.org? It could not have been written by anyone that is educated and schooled to be a scientist, officer, or anyone above the normal grunt. I doubt the US Army, Navy or Government would send someone who is uneducated to a planet to takes notes.

I can't see someone who is educated, make so many mistakes. I am not talking about spelling mistakes.. spelling mistakes seem to be the norm for everyday people.. but gramatical errors such as putting the proper form.. eg.
a alien, an alien..... an educated person by habit puts in the proper a or an in front of a word. What ever this is called.. is not important.. the use is.

I again ask.. did anyone read whether these people ever showered? There is no mention of that in the post that I read at serpo.org Did I miss it? They mentioned relieving themselves buy no mention of showers. How can anyone survive without a shower/bath/washing?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlordwatch his profile that shows he was indeed on ATS today.

there's no way he's not popping in to see what's being said. this is his name on the line and he will still need to know what anon is going to show us next and how better to gather that info than by seeing what we still need answers to.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is another anon post in the very near future that makes reference to the switch, the reason for using Bill directly etc.

Anyone have any info from Victor, comments on the recent turn of events and what he thinks might happen next?

Originally posted by SKMDC1
Last week Bill chaired a Rons Org meeting that actively recruited new members.

from switzerland?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

[...]... with some computer enhancement including an exclamation point (looks like a Helvetica Black) and slashes in pure-black (very tough to scan pure black without a very-high-quality scanner).

S.O. you are doing the same thing as the 'Face On Mars' folk did!

It sure "looks like" a lot of things, but one thing it ain't. Proof. Of anything.

So, it was drawn. Woo. No #, Sherlock!!

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join