It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It is most definetly a wall or ceiling mount fixture as seen here

www.nrha.org...

the important question is to why put this diagram in front of us and expect us to believe that this is a very important piece of info for us.SHOW US THE PICTURES that are relevant.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
Is there anyone that agrees that this diagram is a wall mounted fixture.You can see one here.

www.nrha.org...

I see what you're getting at..yes. The similarities are very close and striking...I recall seeing one of those last year at a house where the lady had to fix the thermostat and the wall mount was the old style mount which was removed and the new one was added in for better adhesion.
Good observation..

-Sanctum1972

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
So Bill Ryan does not post here anymore ?? why ?? how hard is it to ignore the troublemakers ??

It does seem as though that Anon has blown it.....too little .....too late .......and his change in style......not to mention that (what the hell is it ??) diagram.........good work DIA......disinfo at its best.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ahhh, the silence of an emptied auditorium... I use the analogy because I think it fits.

Last week this thread was packed with listeners and a few "speakers". Then "issues" surfaced and were summarily ignored while mundane and "non-topical" questions were answered with aplomb and verbosity.

A few began to request the issue sensitive questions be answered. They were ignored again. Frustrations mounted and lo... a "diagram" was released and published. Unfortunately the "diagram" was not a sufficient distraction to stop the requests for clarification on the important issues.

The next step was to twist the request for vetting the "new Anonymous" as some sort of violation of Anon's security. BUNK. The system in place to vet the new Anon was nothing more than a nuetral third party, admittedly TRUSTED by ALL involved, who could compare the header IP/SubNet address numbers of communications to the first "Anonymous".

There was no way this could compromise anyone's identity. It would not have necessarily proven one way or the other either, it simply would have been one more data point in a story woefully lacking data points.

I feel I should point out that one of those requesting the vetting of the "new/#2 Anonymous" is the ORIGINAL Anonymous contact, Mr. Martinez, who I believe is the only person on the "serpo" side of things that has been 100% forth coming, 100% as honest as he was allowed to be by those giving him the information. Mr Martinez was fired from his post as the contact for "Anonymous". The interesting part is the ONLY person who had the info/reason Mr Martinez was fired for was, you guessed it, Mr. Ryan our "speaker" who refuses to vet his source in any way and twists the request into some ridiculous violation of terms that simply doesn't hold water. There is NO WAY anyone's identity could be compromised through the vetting procedure proposed by Mr. Martinez.

After all of that silliness, and going round and round, Mr Ryan realized these intrepid truth seekers were not going to let the vetting issue drop so he did the logical thing, he took his toys and went home.

Within hours of deciding he would no longer post on ATS Mr. Ryan wrote a letter and presented his twisted, false logic in the hopes the member he wrote it to would post it here. The member did, in two places. Now Mr. Ryan figured he had a means of spreading his propaganda without the pesky questions having to be answered. Wrong again. The majority of logical thinking, reasonable people have decided that someone who runs away from reasonable requests for information to support a major shift in a story that is certainly worthy of "the fantastic claim" title is someone who is either hiding something or simply can't allow the vetting because it will discredit the whole shift/ transfer to Mr. Ryan from Mr. Martinez.

Naturally, as is always the case, those asking for the logical vetting have been painted as villians, agenda driven discreditors, rude attackers who wouldn't leave well enough alone. That's the problem, HOW do you leave a huge HOLE in the SOURCE of the info "alone" and carry on with any sort of credibility?

Now the whole serpo saga has dried up to a drip drop in a large room where all the seats have been emptied.

I agree with SkepticOverlord, those who must believe will continue to discuss this forever. Those who know fact from fiction have moved on at least until the speaker comes clean OR, and this is my personal hope, Mr. Martinez receives another communication from the genuine Anonymous. Genuine as best we can tell anyway.

Springer...

[edit on 2-6-2006 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I agree with you Spinger , Bill Ryan seems to have cut and run when ATS turned up the heat.

I am glad this thread stayed open though , otherwise we wouldn't have got to see the cute little picture so completely and thoroughly discredited.

I'm still hoping that one day I'll know if TL hooked up with EBE2 and if their hybrid children ended up being Mega Serpo Soccer Stars.

But I can live with that I think.

Edit: BTW, Clue , 661 killed 308 in the engine room with the copper coil !

[edit on 6-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
the diagram is nothing more then a poor drawing of a two input/output meter.

more then likely being that of a thermostat.

The two bars with hex heads one having a four wire and the other a three wire are wiring blocks.

The center arm is the selector switch the close the contact wire on either side when the selecter is switched to the right it completes the right circuit when moved to the left, the left circuit and as stated one being the fan/furnace (heat) and the other being the AC.

The shapes and things at the bottom are the mercury contact bar and spring mechanisim that further completes the "power" circuit not shown on the crude drawing.

edit: ( the three spaces that look like they were drawn with the water closet templete are screw hangers to hang the thing on the wall. The top two lock in place, the lower one, could have been drawn upside on purose or since this was a 1960's design was fabricated that way to save tooling costs and is used only as an alignment hole for installation)

The top shapes at the top/bottom are not batteries but "indicators" like display dials, they have an arm and you can move them to set the temperature. what is not depicted is the levers that attach the arms to the break points in the lower mercury contact bar.

I made the case for SERPO a LONG LONG TIME ago according to the number of pages. But no one ever wants to believe the real truth sometimes.

Fantasy world is a much better place to believe. Then to know that someone has pawned off a work of fiction as fact.

No one wanted to heed my suggestion to read POE.

Everyone thought I was out of line in calling someones bluff.

Oh well, like Skeptic Overlord said, there will still be those people that "want" to believe.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by robertfenix]

[edit on 6-2-2006 by robertfenix]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
I am glad this thread stayed open though , otherwise we wouldn't have got to see the cute little picture so completely and thoroughly discredited.

Just in case there is any doubt:
www.misterart.com...

Clicking the above link brings up a nifty little page that allows you to zoom in on the template used to create the drawing. There is no doubt... especially with this shape here:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Aw what a shame.

Are you on book leave Bill?

Or maybe you're preparing the speech for UFO Congress? After all, you've been on the bill to speak about SERPO since December.

Damn Bill, for someone who doesn't want to get too involved you're sure milking this one for all its worth. Whilst ATS remains free with a dedicated (and patient) staff you're the one making the buck off of a story that isn't even yours.

Yeah, we're the bad guys.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
did Bill Ryan make a post that he was not coming back?? did I miss it ??
where did he exactly state his decision not to post here anymore ??

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
I will protect his identity because that is what he wants. If he'd wanted his name to be known, then he'd have told us.

Best, Bill

From what I can see, you've been very eager to follow all of the instructions given you by Anon.

I'm curious about something:

In each of Anon2 postings, you have prefaced it with

[Note by BR: This posting was sent directly to myself and was not sent to Victor Martinez. It is presented below verbatim. Nothing has been added or edited. Typos have not been corrected and all the formatting has been retained.]

You've done that in every post, except for one. Posting Fifteen by Anonymous (4 February, 2006) doesn't have this preface, and coincidentally enough, the instructions with which Anon2 provided you are the object of much curiosity from some.

Why did Anon2 change his method? And if he didn't, why didn't you (Bill Ryan) post everything in its entirety, like all of the postings which have been sent directly to you?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So everybody is this thing over for the most part?

Man, It makes me sad,this kind of thing really hurts the UFO community.

Every time there is a hoax it draws me futher away from this UFO stuff.

Why, what was the point? I dont think anybody was fooled for a minute.

How many times is somone going to try and burn us.I'm sick of it.

Thank God the fine people on this forum stomped the Serpo story before
it Got any bigger.

Bill,so many people on this forum stuck up for you and you run away.

Well good luck with whatever you where trying to do.

Just one more big nail in the UFO coffin

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Guys, its simple!
It is nothing but a diagram of a low tech community toilet (Notice the WCs etc) we designed for the Ebens. Remember their toilet habits described in one of Anon's posts? So this 'blue print' probably is in the commanders diary. And reproduced here. How many were built on Serpo? Your guess is as good as mine!
So don't flush it down the toilet just yet.
But where I'm concerned, this is nothing but crap!!!!

[edit on 6-2-2006 by mikesingh]

That's what I've been saying all along. Its a low tech toilet made for the Ebens! Can't Anon think of anything better? But you can't blame him. He's so full of c..p!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Ahhh, the silence of an emptied auditorium... I use the analogy because I think it fits.

Hi Springer - & SkepticOverlord. As I read Springer's comment I found myself grinning and nodding my head in agreement. While I recently joined ATS, I've been researching for years and yes, my initial serpo research in December brought me here. I have to say, that during my time here, I've networked with an amazing, stellar team of fellow researchers, and I'm impressed with the level of intelligence that can be found within the ATS community. I just wanted to say - thanks for this forum and for the value it brings to the world of research and networking....

Secondly, while I agree that the Serpo story itself is a joke - what we've found are that the players involved in bringing us this production are not. The roots run deep - is there proof? Yes. Can we share? Not until the "other" side either isn't watching this thread anymore - or they come out of the woodwork and everything is revealed.

Until either of those conditions - we're going to continue hunting and keeping the cards close. I just wanted to thank you for keeping this thread open and allowing the flow of intel to keep coming from "their" side. It was immensely helpful. And I truly hope Bill comes back. It's unfortunate we scared him away... *laugh*

Thanks again - you now have yet another member for life. I look forward to getting to know many others on ATS better, mods & members alike.

Take care,
-rdube02

P.S. - S.O., I thought you said those of us who did work on the Serpo summary would be "greatly rewarded" with ATS points...???

[edit on 6-2-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
I agree with you Spinger , Bill Ryan seems to have cut and run when ATS turned up the heat.

Turned up the heat? Maybe. Maybe Bill is through here because he got sick of being attacked by rudeness. Getting put on Global Ignore probably made him feel the most welcome I'm sure.

I think that ATS (Admins and moderators) started getting nervous. Super large thread devoted to what the rest of the internet had decided on as a hoax. This will make ATS look bad. People will laugh at us. Our wonderful forum will suffer. One can plainly see where the tide turned as if a behind the scenes decision was made to summarily kill this thread.

"Moderators, turn up the heat on Mr. Ryan. Let him have it. lets kill this thing".........is that how the conversation went?

Well, at least we have happy endings for all. Serpo is alive and well and ATS has saved its reputation from fatal injury. Politics, politics......

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Turning up the heat was the right thing to do

This Serpo thing could go on forever.The question asked should have been answered.This will not hurt ATS.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi
Turned up the heat? Maybe. Maybe Bill is through here because he got sick of being attacked by rudeness.

Don't you think it's rude for him to misrepresent his position in the Serpo saga?

While some posts contained an acidic tone, the overwhelming majority did not... and he was given a high-profile global platform absolutely free.

Getting put on Global Ignore probably made him feel the most welcome I'm sure.

It lasted minutes, and was premature. However, we've often put hoaxers on "global ignore" in the past, so the consideration in this case is not without precedent.

I think that ATS (Admins and moderators) started getting nervous. Super large thread devoted to what the rest of the internet had decided on as a hoax.

More like irritated our initial trust that Bill was a neutral messenger was misplaced. We held out for the possibility that Bill was an unwitting participant up to the very end, which explains the existence of the thread in the midst of hoax speculation.

This will make ATS look bad. People will laugh at us. Our wonderful forum will suffer.

How is that? We systematically zeroed in on the primary issues that cause concern, while making it easy for everyone to follow our logic and reveal what is now a multi-tired hoax.

One can plainly see where the tide turned as if a behind the scenes decision was made to summarily kill this thread.

How is that? We've been talking about killing this thread for weeks!

"Moderators, turn up the heat on Mr. Ryan. Let him have it. lets kill this thing".........is that how the conversation went?

Actually, just the opposite. But there were those who could not allow the deception to continue at the expense of seeing where it leads. Bill's reaction is telling... but the door remains open.

Well, at least we have happy endings for all.

Not at all. It's a very sad day for anything that approaches serious online research in UFO's and extraterrestrials. Very sad indeed.

And especially sad for someone who approached the story with zest, integrity, patience, and an open mind... Victor.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
No this didn't hurt ATS at all.

This thread regardless of its outcome was highly entertaining!

Sure some people got turned off. Some people got many hours of real time research experience. As a community we might have shaken off a few fleas , but IMO we gained a whole pack of Dogs.

Dogs you know who you are! Keep up the good work.

The fact is that in a few months Serpo will be just another obscure trivial UFO factoid like Prophet Yahweh is today. You can see that the PY Saga didn't seem to harm ATS since we are now posting on the biggest ATS thread in History today.

But in a few months and for years to come , the "Dogs" will still be chomping away at the UFO phenomena until that's settled as well.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

....Now the whole serpo saga has dried up to a drip drop in a large room where all the seats have been emptied.

Springer...

Yeah Springer, you're right on. I've started getting this nagging feeling that we've all been taken for a jolly good ride! WE'VE BEEN MADE SUCKERS FROM DAY ONE! Wonder who is havin' the last laugh....

Anyway, Cheers! Have a nice day!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So i guess i get the credit for figureing ou the diagram .I crushed bill ryan with a simple observation

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If anonymous1 emails Victor again, where will Victor post it?
Will he still let Bill publish it on his serpo site or will he let the info come here?

Anyone on the list know this or can you find out?

[edit on 6-2-2006 by sandman658]

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join