It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering 22 November 1963

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Even though 1963 is before I was even born and I was wondering what happened on 11-22-1963, I still don't know why Kennedy was killed decades later. Therefore I can easily imagine all kinds of conspiracy theories as to why and who did it. If the truth has come out, it may be buried in with all of the conspiracy stories by now.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Even though 1963 is before I was even born and I was wondering what happened on 11-22-1963, I still don't know why Kennedy was killed decades later. Therefore I can easily imagine all kinds of conspiracy theories as to why and who did it. If the truth has come out, it may be buried in with all of the conspiracy stories by now.

that is true, many of the theories are the product of direct disinformation. there are however a couple of individuals who have been avoided by the government investigative bodies. two of these men may hold some very salient details as to who was responsible at least. richard case nagell (cia) and charles v. harrelson (woody's dad).
one thing i keep coming back to; if they wanted him dead, why not make it look like an accident? a plane crash or something. why did it have to be done right in front of the nations eyes?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think one very good reason to make it public and very in our face is to make an example, to send a message.
Others in high places had to know what JFK stood for. They probably had a good idea who is really behind the killing.
I've often wondered how a not-too-important Legislator from Michigan got on the Warrren Commission and later became President
. (Granted he was Nixon's VP)

Others who may have wanted to go down the same path as JFK, and maybe not follow orders, would think twice knowing they could be next.

While it's true many of the conspiracy theories are disinformatin, I think we are safe in assuming Those Who Rule were directly and/or indirectly involved in the murder.

They also had to know this event who have devastating effects on the citizens of the US.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
it is also interesting to note that in the first few years after the assassination, the crime rate more than doubled in the u.s.
with 80% of the surveyed public not believing the warren commission and believing that the guilty had walked away free. this kind of attitude leads to a gradual breakdown of law, order and morals of society.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
while browsing through the 'skunk-works' i found this languishing at the back:
killing the king

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Kennedy's death was just a coverup to draw peoples attenition away from C.S. Lewis death on the same day.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
During ww2 we created a monster called "The military industrial complex."
After ww2, they needed a new line of work to maintain power and wealth. they bought the Cuban gov. and set up shop in Cuba, beyond the long arm of the law. Couldn't have that. Castro got help overthrowing the Cuban gov. and kicked out the criminal MOB.
MOB being:
Military brass
Officials elected to federal office
Businesmen and bankers concerned with defense contracts.
M
O
B
They got pissed that castro took all their assets and planned a project called "PROJECT NORTHWOODS" You DON'T want to google that.

Kennedy agreed to a bay of pigs invasion to take cuba back for the MOB but betrayed them and never sent the promised support. MOB got pissed because they were double crossed. Subsequent plans to take cuba back, so the MOB could recoup their dough, were sabotaged by Kennedy.

SEE YA LATER JOHN.

Johnson took over and made a deal to stay alive. He agreed to go to war in viet nam so they could remake their fortunes. So they created a scheme called " the gulf of tonkin incident". YOU DON'T WANT TO GOOGLE THAT EITHER.

CIA covertly helped castro to overthrow Battista because the MOB was making billions from gambling,prostitution, drugs and such. they weren't paying taxes and they were corrupting politicians, and we were powerless to stop them. they had to go down. don't feel bad for them because they did eventually build a new criminal hideout called las vegas.

[edit on 29-11-2005 by one last time]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I heard somewhere several years ago that the documents of the Kennedy assassination are to be released in either 2027 or 2029... is this true, and if so, why this date??

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I do believe that 99.999% of adult Americans can tell you exactly where they were and what they were doing at that moment Kennedy was killed. When GHW Bush was asked his answer was, "I believe I was in Houston that day, I'm not sure"....good answer!

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
I do believe that 99.999% of adult Americans can tell you exactly where they were and what they were doing at that moment Kennedy was killed. When GHW Bush was asked his answer was, "I believe I was in Houston that day, I'm not sure"....good answer!

Bush was 17 in the year 1963. More than likely he was *drug reference removed*, so why would you expect he remembers where he was? Plus, your 99.9% stat is not valid at all.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think it was a turning point for America. Like She lost Her proverbial virginity (dirty whore). I think it may have had a lot to do with T.V. and many people saw it run over & over again. It was the first 'big,big' news & t.v.'s were just getting hot. I know Vietnam was in this time frame too, I'm sure that added to the loss of innocence/ignorance. Were 'The Beatles' around by then? I wasn't around for the 'invasion'.
Peace. K*

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glooper23

Originally posted by YIAWETA
I When GHW Bush was asked his answer was, "I believe I was in Houston that day, I'm not sure"....good answer!

Bush was 17 in the year 1963. More than likely he was *drug reference removed*, so why would you expect he remembers where he was?

GHW is a reference to George Herbert Walker Bush, the current president's father. He was certainly more than old enough to be aware.
Further, I am younger than the Dubya. I remember with GREAT detail the day of the assassination.

The very fact that the Baby Boomers were at an age when national tragedies would leave a lasting impression was kinda the point of my thread, anyway.
This event changed the course of this country.
Without a doubt.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
My bad, I didn't realize.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glooper23
I heard somewhere several years ago that the documents of the Kennedy assassination are to be released in either 2027 or 2029... is this true, and if so, why this date??

One source is that it was put unto Jackies will- unable to be opened-ironclad.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join