It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant crop circle of 'Grey' alien

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
About a year ago on british tv (forget what channel) there was a documentary on the supposed creators of most of the intricate uk crop circles, did anyone else see this???

It was basically two blokes and some of the designs they claimed they created were some of the most famous ones you have probably seen in pics etc.

The show is vague in my memory now but im pretty sure they used the basic plank of wood on a rope technique with very well thought out plans.

Some one else must of seen this surely?? Anyway im betting this is one of theirs by the look of it.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
lol! I saw that documentary. But to compare this crop circle to the works of those kids are like saying the works of Leonardo Da Vinci can be duplicated by 5 year old kids! Those kiddies' work were small and crude and left a whole lotta of tell tale signs all over.

Furthermore, a question begs asking, did the producer of such UFO's documentary excercise objectiveness, being that they were paid to do this documentary, to ensure enough that ALL the parameters of an actual crop circle is adhered to? - forewarning to the owners, unedition of actual timmings, etc? Personally, i have to excercise doubts on the media for the time being as $$$ does make many a studio worry about their bottomline with advertisers and govt licences.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm amazed that someone hasn't planted a field, made an open invitation to cop circle makers to come out and compete in teams to see who can make the most elaborate crop circles. Shoot... televise it as a competition with prizes. Would make a cool TV special....maybe the start of a new sport!
For the record I do believe there are geniune crop circles. I feel most of the simpler bet yet complex geometric designs with before metioned abnormalities are the real McCoy.

---warpfactor9

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I personally think it's not from others outside of Earth, I ask why would they go from beautiful "abstract" crop circles to put there face's on one. Corporate logo? lol j/k.

If it's a hoax,
why is it always big heads and big eyes? Is that what people (hoaxters) assume all aliens look like? I think Hollywood has corupted too many minds.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
uh....'meaningless designs?'..maybe some aren't reading them properly..but what about ones representing celestial cycles/mayan calendar...and ones that look like hydrogen atoms among things like that..they aren't all just some artsy circle...did it occur that someone could be trying to communicate to us while respecting our free will?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
im impressed either way
i think its fake though

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a good place to read about these beings flying around our skies and making the crop circles is www.bibleufo.com...
personally, i think the military with hi-tech gadgets has a lot to do with it, but who knows

The Greatest Deception is that mankind has been falsely led to believe that the Gods could pose a threat to the very race they created. And as the deception grows the true enemy is destroying the planet's environment, and the wealth, diversity, and social structure of all global civilizations through monetary, and social control in every aspect of life. The ultimate goal is world domination by global corporate financial powers and social monitoring, with the resulting threat of planetary devastation, and eventual destruction. The ultimate eradication of all known life will be stayed only by the intervention of those beings flying in our skies, as evidenced in the writings of the world's ancient cultures. One of those ancient writings is the King James Bible

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
lol! I saw that documentary. But to compare this crop circle to the works of those kids are like saying the works of Leonardo Da Vinci can be duplicated by 5 year old kids! Those kiddies' work were small and crude and left a whole lotta of tell tale signs all over.

No they wernt kids as u call them, they were blokes about 30 year old been doingit for years, showed some of the ones they claimed as theirs and they were huge intricate ones, not daft little circles, think they even showed a huge 'hey kitty' one that they did.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Perhaps the intentions of whomever created this was based on the same reason missing children were on the sides of my milk cartons in years past?

Have you seen this face, he answers to the name Mainurd, and his twin Elroy really misses him.

Sorry, sometimes my humorous side can't help it.

Good find, though!

Edit to add:

Gives a new twist to "Children of the Corn"

[edit on 8-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kungfubeats

WOW!!! How did they get the WSCOM.COM logo so evenly spread across the field?

This is a truly unique crop formation

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
the aliens makes those because they are testing out their plasma laser mega cannons out. gotta be ready you know, with the invasion and all.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kungfubeats
*Hello Kitty Crop Circle*

Better Image
Its large so I have it linked.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Xabora]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Personally, i do find it irresponsible to post such pics without the accompanying text to what is obviously a manmade crop design. An agenda to support the hypothesis that ALL crops circles are manmade?
Anyway, its just my personal view, nothing personal against the person who posted that pic

Here's the accompanying text link.

www.viceland.com...

The story, if anyone else is too lazy to click on the link:-

"Sanrio commissioned Surface to Air (New York) to make an artwork celebrating Hello Kitty’s 30th birthday for an exhibition at the Mori Museum in Tokyo.

The three members of Surface to Air who designed and oversaw the crop circle were myself, Rajan Mehta and Daniel Jackson. We made the piece on a farm just outside of Stonehenge (which is the ‘unofficial home of crop circles' and just a spooky place in general) this past July. After over a month of planning, it took 16 hours of physical labor to make. We rented the land from the farmer for 2 months. It’s approximately half a football field by half a football field in size.

It could only be viewed from the air — which was not a problem since every flight heading south from Heathrow went directly over it.

Our goal was to make something that would add to the mystique of Hello Kitty's origins, and at the same time work within the grandiosity of the Hello Kitty phenomenon (if you will). A crop circle — being of similar disposition — seemed to be a perfect fit.

Besides, we just thought it would be CENSORED ridiculous and they gave us the money to do it! They even ran tours from Japan for people to go see it.

GORDON HULL, SURFACE TO AIR"

2 months to rent the farm and 16 hours to make. I wonder if those other crop circles had such easy parameters and the landowners as notified? Not to mention the obvious clues left on the site that it can noway be compared to the other crop circles reported if any serious researcher were to go there to do a comparison study?

Edit:- The artist did not specify several other things though:-
a. 16 hours - at one go or staggered over a period of days?
b. 16 hours - in daylight or strictly at night only - darkness at 8pm - 5am
c. Did they do it in secrecy or there was a stadium audience of humans and dogs enjoying the show?
d. In that 16 hours does it include removing traces of entering and leaving the field
e. Any corresponding and verifiable independent witnesses to the claims as written above, after all..it's his claims only, not to say he is lying i must assure.
f. etc..etc...
nice pic by the way, perhaps you should get the one by Guiness Stout advertisement too..

[edit on 9-1-2006 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Personally, i do find it irresponsible to post such pics without the accompanying text to what is obviously a manmade crop design. ]

Personally i find it irresposible to post about a post without reading the authors previous post where he clearly states it is a manmade crop circle

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Whether alien or man-made, that is one of the most well done crop circles I have ever seen. I'm gonna go with man-made. It seems a little too artsy than practical. =P

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
At first glance I couldn't figure out the loops and odd lines of that crop circle. Then bam - Hello Kitty.

OK, so now I know aliens are evil.
Why didn't any of us see this coming. Every character with an oversized head will be turned against us.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
While I do understand things from the farmer's point of view, I must say this is an exquisit peice of work. The varying thicknesses of the lines on the Grey simulate brush strokes so perfectly, I'm completely amazed. This one is in my opinion superior to the older "Grey Portrait" crop circle. This must've taken a tremendous amount of work.

However, the way it is set up, with the cirlce glyph set in the border of the portrait, is indicative of current graphic design trends. The borders are also derived from current design trends. This one also seems to be about as far advanced from the last portrait circle as would be infered from the time difference between them.

As a work of art I love it, it's like a monsterous wood cut :p

If anyone would be interested in a quick explanation of using grids to transfer and enlarge artwork, a method used for hundereds of years, I'd be more than happy to write one up.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This one depicts Carl Sagan's Aricebo message which was put into space years ago, and it has been corrected? since being sent back.

www.timestar.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
yes that last link is one i posted earlier in the thread. That looks very real to me. 4 a start you would need to know what the message was that was sent up all those years and translate it.

seems genuine contact. But im sure some will say no

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join