It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant crop circle of 'Grey' alien

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The mother of all 'view from above' diagrams

www.newsfinder.org...

The picture and many other such diagrams found can only be seen thousands of feet from the air, just like crop circles, several hundred feet long and wide. These diagrams were created thousands of years ago. As we had been taught by 'peer reviewed' scholars and prestigious proffessors of history, flight was only discovered in the 19th century. Airplanes were only manufactured in the early 1900s, therefore our ancestors were 'incapable' of flight. So why were these diagrams created which can only be viewed from the air thousands of years ago?

I dare challenge any skeptic to give a plausible answer to this enigma, but i can guess what will be their answer. They are:-

1. Some kid got bored and took an entrenching tool created the diagram.

2. The lines were created as a form of ceremonial religious rite- a popular answer to something we dont understand promulagated by 'scholars ( seems like our ancestors had nothing better to do, rather than to harvest and plant crops for survival, they seem to spend a huge amount of time religiously!)

3. Post another obviously man made crop circle hoax and make claims that since it can be hoax, EVERY OTHER CROP CIRCLE IS THEREFORE A HOAX. to throw folks off the scent.

4. Do nothing, remain silent, and let trolls make a mockery of this thread.

Regards,

[edit on 11-1-2006 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Whether alien or man-made, that is one of the most well done crop circles I have ever seen. I'm gonna go with man-made. It seems a little too artsy than practical. =P

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Kacen]

not to mention obvious.

major minds have been racking their brains, and finding hidden universal geometrical truths in the geometry of crop circles.

this one looks straight from hollywood, and is completely inconsistent with the PROGRESSION OF INCREASED COMPLEXITY and SACRED GEOMETRY inherent in 'real' crop circles.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The mother of all 'view from above' diagrams

Yes, and these Nazca lines have NOT been worn out in thousands of years.
I have always wondered why the spider?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I remember seeing in a david icke vid or something with this exact spider shape.
It was in a hiroglyph, and was said to be translated as a symbol of a flying space ship/alien? can't remember which one, but I quite clearly do rememeber it as so, I'm positive!

who ever made this crop, has done his research... this is quite a throwback!

The Alien with the disc, is even more astonishing, since who else could have possibly known they sent a record (a gold coloured record? I think it was, but a record none to less) out into space a couple decades ago or sometime before they had cd's and all that tech. with all types of human data and info about courdinates* (sp) of earth too if I can remember correctly.

your jaws can drop now, because this I beleive means they received it!!!

these two crop circles are case in point that their real (alien made) too me, the people who could have done this other than that, would have to be extremely knowledged. And those that are I beleive wouldn't want to misconscrue the truth, because that's what their looking for aswell.

hope this helps!

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Also about authenticity, some crop circles have had radiattion detected around the circle area, I beleive these ones are real.

Although they could be done with advanced military tech. too.

Also I read something else about some wheat? hay? whatever their done on having no broken stems and having swirled or whatever pressings downwards, this seems hard and very intricate for a human to do, especially in night and with little time. humans don't tend to be that patient unless their being paid to be also.

sorry I couldn't post any links with the info I got this from. I really don't have the time for that these dyas

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
There was a program on the Discovery channel in 2002, that challenged some M.I.T. students to re-create a crop circle

Here's the link:
alumweb.mit.edu...

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Eden]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
oooh...big names..MIT....labs and shelters...iron ore shooting guns or was it iron filings?...lol! Do you want to hear the true story of the shennigens of that bunch of jokers who made use of their hallowed name for fun instead of serious research or should we call 'crop circle lamers? Sheesh..i wonder how many people had they fooled over at MIT that they could successfully replicate a crop circle? Here it is in all its glory:-

www.swirlednews.com...

[edit on 12-1-2006 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsite!

The Alien with the disc, is even more astonishing, since who else could have possibly known they sent a record (a gold coloured record? I think it was, but a record none to less) out into space a couple decades ago or sometime before they had cd's and all that tech. with all types of human data and info about courdinates* (sp) of earth too if I can remember correctly.

your jaws can drop now, because this I beleive means they received it!!!

hope this helps!

I never thought about that up until know!

I think thats deffinately what the design is suppose to relate too.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Recently saw this on one's avatar, thought it looked awesome -- here's a thread about it from last year.

Reading "Return of Quetzelcoatl 2012" I was surprised to see him talked about this circle and another one, both of which had binary code in them. From the research HE did about it, seemed legit, something about the stalks don't always break, they're cut w/ lasers and sometimes the stalks are just bent.

Makes you wonder though, suppose it is Greys. The message itself was kind of wild what they got on that disc:

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

(remember this is in binary code within the cd -- btw, nice post above w/ link to vinyl gold record, didn't think about the progression from to cd at first)

Sweet site w/ crop circle info about this one.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Going back to our spiral of binary digits in the crop formation disc, we obtain an initial grouping of 01000010 01100101 01110111 01100001 01110010 and so on, spiralling out from the centre. (see diagram). We can translate these binary sequences into their decimal equivalent and thus look them up in the ASCII character set to see what letters they correspond to.

Doing this for the whole ´disc´ we get the message "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)". This was originally decoded by an anonymous visitor to Linda Moulton-Howe´s web site. Although I´ve yet to verify the entire binary sequence I got as far as the first couple of words and it did indeed read as above. I have no reason to assume the Linda´s guest made a mistake, but I will continue decoding it when I have time (update - see below).

What does it all mean then?
I wouldn´t really like to interpret the message itself as it could either be interpreted as some dire warning from extra-terrestrials or be intended as such by devious hoaxers. Indeed, the timing coinciding with ´malevolent aliens´ in the recent "Signs" movie seems rather suspicious, especially if we´re about to see a media campaign portraying aliens as negative entities.

Certainly using ASCII code to encode the message seems rather strange if coming from a genuine extra-terrestrial intelligence. This is not a universal ´sign of life´ such as composites of prime numbers, the harmonic signature of hydrogen, PI or other irrational numbers etc etc. ASCII is purely the invention by a few computer scientists back in the 1960´s. Of course, some true believers might use this to claim that the aliens have advanced sufficiently in their understanding of homo-sapien life that they feel comfortable communicating with us in our own language - but - ASCII is not a standard. What gives Western computer users the monopoly on communication with ET? Why not use Cryllic or Chinese encoding methods? Yes, I know the formation appeared in the UK so could justifiably use a UK encoding system, but ASCII is hardly universal!

Of course this discussion can go on and on. There are numerous points to support all kinds of perspectives on the origin of the formation. I remain of the opinion that it is hoaxed and indeed the physical construction on the ground is technically less impressive than the Chilbolton formations of last year. It´s comprised of lines as opposed to individual pixels which would be easier to construct using GPS distances from the bordering frame.

I think we need to remain logical and rational when we examine and research controversial crop formations, especially those which inspire strong emotions in people. I´ve received a huge number of emails in response to my initial analysis, some agreeing and some disagreeing with my conclusions - but we must not get carried away by the media and film hype. It could be the most significant indicator of extra-terrestrial contact yet, or it could be part of a national disinformation effort such as the Doug and Dave expose. However, I believe that if it´s genuinely ET and they want to make contact, they will find other ways and times in order to attract our attention if we´re confused by this formation. If, on the other hand, it´s a disinformation project by persons unknown then it could set back serious, academic research into crop circles by ten years.

To this end, I urge everyone to be vigilant and examine all possibilities.

Now this is where this get´s interesting. I was just reading the latest St.Germain message and realized I had heard part of it before or sounded familiar to me, Then it hit me, it´s almost the same words that were encoded into the sphere the Alien is holding in the 2002 crop circle, article on this crop circle at the top of this post. Here was the encoded message

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION.

Now from St.Germain on 09.15.05 -

"I tell you that you are not ready to be made the prisoners of those who feed you lies and false promises."

anythoughts? Don´t you think it´s pretty strange? St. Germain seems to be somebody from the same group who created this crop circle?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join