It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant crop circle of 'Grey' alien

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
most are faked.

there ARE real ones.

some of the physical anomolies like stalks bent at ninety degrees, magnetic phenomena, microcellular changes(possibly from microwave exposure)....

i just watched a pretty good documentary from england, and it had all the lead researchers in the field. they said a lot of the same things that i have seen on the web, except they had great footage.

there was only one orb in the video they showed, a man on a tractor stops and looks at it as it flies over his head, so he would have to have been in on it, too, if it's a lie.
however, the people who made this video are dead serious about crop circle research.
they don't think it's "e.t.", necesarrily, but rather some other form of conciousness that has been with us all along, and is chiding us into discovery.

they are not grifters, although they may be hoodwinked by some military program.

the real question about fake circles is, "WHY!?". that's a hell of a lot of effort and risk(trespassing, willful destruction) for ZERO reward.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
"No human on earth could concieve of any possible way to create such a complicated design"

how 'bout plotting out a grid with string or some of those cheap little laser pointers you get on the end of keychains?

we did some pretty fancy designs on my highschool football field with a grid made from string and chalk dust... it was rather easy. Cut up a picture into little squares, give each of 30 art students a few sqaures and grid coordinates to work on, presto, big flashy design on the ground *shrugs*

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
the real question about fake circles is, "WHY!?". that's a hell of a lot of effort and risk(trespassing, willful destruction) for ZERO reward.

The risk is virtually nil; these are unfenced, unwatched fields, after all, and the total damage of a few bushels of stomped-on grain is probably not worth the effort of catching the perpetrators.

The reward is watching zealots like yourself spew all over themselves defending the True Faith.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Knowing the human tendency to take credit for any true or imagined achievement, it’s naive to think that the human perpetrators would remain anonymous.

Humans want credit for everything they do, yet no credible people have claimed credit for the elaborate circles---why, because they would have to prove they made them----by replicating one in a few minutes at night.

Most if not all those that are made by humans look like they were made by humans, pathetic.

Why do ETs fly light years to make silly designs in our fields? A better question is why ET comes this far to visit humans----nothing special about humans.

But they do.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
...it’s naive to think that the human perpetrators would remain anonymous.

And perfectly sensible to think that...aw, what the bloody 'ell, we're really into religious issues at this point.

You win. Aliens create crushed vegetation to impress us. I'm impressed. They come millions of miles across space to trample messages into fields that anyone could trample if they really wanted. There are no human tramplers laughing their arses off at the gullibility of the faithful.

But I'm still waiting for the pineapple crop circles; I'd even settle for ponderosa pine crop circles (but I'm not holding my breath).

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rand

You win. Aliens create crushed vegetation to impress us. I'm impressed. They come millions of miles across space to trample messages into fields that anyone could trample if they really wanted. There are no human tramplers laughing their arses off at the gullibility of the faithful.

I would pay money to watch some of these geniuses recreate some of those crop circles----if they are sitting back laughing their arses off maybe they should get off their arses and show us what they can do.

So far the fools that have come forward with boards and ropes have done a slightly better job of knocking down the sod than cattle grazing in the fields.

Talk is cheap, show us the talent on live television----so far there are no takers---only fakers.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
bpletcj posted a good link. The video related to the meaning of the crop circles meaning is quite long. Makes me think.

The size and complexity of some of the crop circles is something that would be one heck of a task for people with pieces of wood and ropes. Not to mention that some of the crop circle methods apparently don't kill the crop like tromping it would.

I think there may be lots of civilizations out there. Is it time to meet our neighbors?

Troy

[edit on 31-12-2005 by cybertroy]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
I would pay money ...
Talk is cheap...

Ok, put up.

Create a list of "authentic" crop circles, and persuade those fields' owners to agree not to press charges on the extrememly remote chance the creators turn out to be human.

Then, persuade the believers to dontate to a fund, and when it gets substantial offer the money to the first humans who can prove they've created one of the "authentic" crop circles (actually, you really don't need to limit it to humans -- aliens could compete, too!)

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Very cool crop art. Too bad the artists rarely, if ever, get to come forward and claim their work!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Because humans are savages. We have dishonored our great ancestors so many times in so many ways. Which is why we have this urge in some of us to feel guilty about living and to pray to god about nearly everything, yet still do everything barbaric.

The creation of human beings was a mistake, plain and simple.

Humans will do whatever they want, without any logic behind it, because they are stupid. Especially the females. Annunaki females are less than a quarter as annoying and senseless.

Of course some humans are sensable enough to understand what is right and what they are doing. And this thus include a large number of females. But this doesn't make up for the "mistakes." (Male and Female wise)

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by torbjon
"No human on earth could concieve of any possible way to create such a complicated design"

how 'bout plotting out a grid with string or some of those cheap little laser pointers you get on the end of keychains?

we did some pretty fancy designs on my highschool football field with a grid made from string and chalk dust... it was rather easy. Cut up a picture into little squares, give each of 30 art students a few sqaures and grid coordinates to work on, presto, big flashy design on the ground *shrugs*

Sure, but it doesn't look like it would've been that simple for the crop circle posted on this thread. Whatever made it was pretty damned skillful, 'cause there's also shading in that circle.

Look at the top of its head, where it looks like light is shining on it from the different shades. That looks pretty damned complicated.

Edit: On second glance, it looks like they did the shading by making the lines of vegetation thinner in some places and thicker in others. Still looks like it'd be a huge pain, though.

[edit on 1-1-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I would agree with sleeper. Sure would like to see how these kids make a similar intricate crop design as shown without destroying the crop and overnight with stealth, if they dare admit they were the makers. I am sure if anyone dares claim they were the one who painted Mona Lisa, nothing like a demostration or reproduction of their work will put to rest the credibility of such abilities. Othewise, they are nothing but a bunch of loudmouths, and hell if anyone's gonna pay loudmouths to work.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   

The risk is virtually nil; these are unfenced, unwatched fields, after all, and the total damage of a few bushels of stomped-on grain is probably not worth the effort of catching the perpetrators.

I will repeat it again, for all you urban ignorants: THERE ARE NO UNWATCHED FIELDS. The best circles are made in growing crops. Of course the crops are watched! Unless the circles are made in a few hours, a large team of plankers would be caught. Multiply by the number of circles, and the probability increases that here and there, they would always be getting caught. Which is not the case. So...

The reward is watching zealots like yourself spew all over themselves defending the True Faith.

The complexity of some circles, the persistence and the successful hiding are not compatible with this kind of stupid motivation.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Ok, put up.

Create a list of "authentic" crop circles, and persuade those fields' owners to agree not to press charges on the extrememly remote chance the creators turn out to be human.

Then, persuade the believers to dontate to a fund, and when it gets substantial offer the money to the first humans who can prove they've created one of the "authentic" crop circles (actually, you really don't need to limit it to humans -- aliens could compete, too!)

Crop circles have been made in minutes and seconds in pitch dark without destroying or harming the crop.

Unless it was human pranksters that did it one hundred percent of the crop was harvestable.

Pranksters claiming they are capable will not come forward because they would become the laughing stock of their community once they attempted to make even a basic crop circle in the darkness of night.

College students and others have attempted to make crop circles, and they have, like I said in my earlier post----cattle in the field do just as good a job.

Anyone with the talent that it would take to make many of the crop circles that have been made----in the darkness of night-----would have the respect and admiration of us all.

And as we all know, if there is one thing about humans most of us agree on it is that we don't walk away from a pat on the back or recognition for our abilities.

No one has come for their pat on the back because we would ask for an encore.

Fakers love recognition, it’s that encore thing they have a problem with.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

zealot? HAHA!

you're viens are popping out of your forehead. take a chill pill.

i've seen the evidence. my conclusions differ from yours. how do we even know you're not a member of 'team satan', the famous hoaxsters? that's like two guys, right?

you don't have to get mad a people who aren't omniscient like you so obviously are.

have you thought much about the mystery of phi? i have. many of the patterns are laced with it. templar thought police in the military, perhaps? that, i could buy.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Look at the top of its head, where it looks like light is shining on it from the different shades. That looks pretty damned complicated.

Edit: On second glance, it looks like they did the shading by making the lines of vegetation thinner in some places and thicker in others. Still looks like it'd be a huge pain, though.

there were reports of a helicopter the day before, and men on ladders. i can't remember where i read this.

the shading effect is like video lines. like they blew up the alien from star trek. that's on one of the links someone posted earlier. other people say the code is ascii or something.

this just doesn't seem like the way aliens would communicate, to me. especially if they are, say, faeries or elementals or whatever the druids and ancients who knew about sacred geometry called them, and not 'alien' at all.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

As the owner of 180 acers, sometimes planted in cotton, somtimes grain and sometimes onions; for you to think that a couple of yahoos with ropes and boards destroying crops would go unnoticed is very naive. Townie logic don't cut no ice around here. Farmers have dogs that alert us to trespassers and most farmers everywhere have 12ga. with oo buck in case of back talk. Im sure my British Breathern feel the same way about their crops as i do.

On the other hand I don't think most crop circles are alien made. They're probably made by very clever graphic designer computer geeks with links to microwave satalittes.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Pointless designs u just said. Well if u read mate these have messages in them therefore not pointless ?

Same as this one from another thread - a cracking read ---> www.cropcircleresearch.com...

If u believe in them, then we sent out a message through seta years ago telling the population and location of eart, our dna strands, and the gases that make up the planet etc.

The one tha was put on earth in binary digits that describe their home planet.

Just read that link i posted. I can't see how that one can be fake

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Tumuhab
Because humans are savages. We have dishonored our great ancestors so many times in so many ways. Which is why we have this urge in some of us to feel guilty about living and to pray to god about nearly everything, yet still do everything barbaric.

Do you hate the cistine chapel as well?

Humans will do whatever they want, without any logic behind it, because they are stupid. Especially the females. Annunaki females are less than a quarter as annoying and senseless.

Is this satire?

No1tovote4,
I agree that it's a masterpiece.. it's also culturally very significant. With the advent of google maps we will probably see alot more of this artform and other large scale works; artists just have to look online at their creations and if there are aliens around.. hopefully they'll appreciate the compliment and it'll become a tourist attraction for them.

As for real crop circles.. wouldn't the sattelites would have filmed them being created? Thats alot of footage..

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
[As the owner of 180 acers, sometimes planted in cotton, somtimes grain and sometimes onions; for you to think that a couple of yahoos with ropes and boards destroying crops would go unnoticed is very naive.

I'm out of this one, I made my challenge, and I'm through arguing.

Although I'd pay myself to watch an alien make crop circles in an onion field!

Anyway, your crops are safe. Your fields are not the kind the circle makers would target: you have dogs and guns! No, I meant the ones that do get hit are unwatched and etc. Out here, the big farms cover entire sections with milo and soybeans (for the city slikkers in the audience that's 640 acres or about a mile square) and the farmers probably have to drive an hour to reach all their fields. They might not even notice if somebody landed a C-130 in the middle of the night.

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join