It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant crop circle of 'Grey' alien

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I remember I picked up a newspaper a while ago and I was suprised to see this in it, lol.

Has any rope & plank artist ever come forward to admit to this? Or is it one of those genuine freaky radiation crop circles? :0

I'd love to see how a group of people made this. I it possible they could have secretly rented the land from some farmer guy to do this?

Still, it looks pretty awesome in the landscape.

[edit on 21-11-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
not sure if this one is a "real" one or not, but it's is spectacular. If it is real and from an alien source, I'd be pretty scared, and if it is man made, I'd be impressed.

I don't think even the crop circles have determined it's authencity as of yet either.

The 2002 'Alien Face' Formation

Crop Circle Hoax?

The "Scary Alien" Crop Circle

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Crop circles are they true or false? a photo of a genuine design will be perfect, a manmade one will have flaws.
Even with advanced technology making a design manmade in the dark ,there must still in my opinion still be errors.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I love looking at crop circles. Man made or otherwise, a good one can really be a thing of beauty. Where as I have nothing to add to this debate as such, I do have a link where you can feast your eyes on the circles of 2005.

Crop Circles

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That sure is some feat!

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thanks World for the links, it's so convenient to have mods like you to find the links for us lazy people
j/k

This has been discussed a few times, the disk has cryptic messages written in them, warnings.

I'm sure you can read all about it in the other threads.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I was reading in another thread,about how the greys are suppose to be fighting in the "great war" which is between them and the ancients/reptillans....there is no set date for this war.But i herd we will have to choose sides between the greys,or the ancients.

[edit on 21-11-2005 by FarFromDanK]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm just starting a rumor here. But I think the people who made that crop circle back in 2002 may no longer have a ship in our area of space. I wouldn't bet on New England this year in the superbowl.

[edit on 21-11-2005 by grasshopper]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
That crop image has to be alien made. No human on earth could concieve of any possible way to create such a complicated design.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I started a link with a video that talks about crop circles and talks about this one in particular.

The round circle next to the alien has a message in it in ASCII (how ever you spell it).

Here is the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is evidence that it is not fake.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Cool photo! Never exactly sure why aliens would come halfway across the galaxy and smash up some farmers crop. Unless of course, they happen to be drunken teenagers going for a joyride in dad's saucer and baiting the local lower forms of life! Teenage delinquent aliens! Makes sense to me!

Cheers

TD

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm holding out for crop circles in pineapple fields.

Or prison -- yeah, that would be good. A message of peace and understanding stomped out in tomatoes, surrounded by barbed-wire fences and armed guards and easily pissed-off felons who don't find it amusing to have their fresh tomatoes stomped into the ground.

Originally posted by bpletcj
The round circle next to the alien has a message in it in ASCII (how ever you spell it).
There is evidence that it is not fake.

The message also has a misspelled word in it. That's proof that aliens made it since human pranksters never mispel anything

(edited because I hit the wrong button again)

[edit on 30-12-2005 by rand]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
hehe that big circle looks like those old toy records when i was a kid that had the pointy spikes on the bottom to decifer sound lol

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ans that alien pic looks kinda cute, but greys' eyes have pupils? It also seems to be pointing a finger up under the circle.

If it was man-made then wow......

The message on it is "Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain but still time - and then an unknown word - there is good out there. We OPpose deception. Conduit closing."

Is the alien in that pic the "bearer of false gifts..." or the artist supposedly behind this crop circle?

[edit on 30-12-2005 by NotheRaGe]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Haha, that's flippin' awesome! whether it's real, or hoaxed (and, as a subset of the latter, cropped or .txted and then converted to a picture, which i'm sure is possible), that is beautiful.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
good fake made by the us military.

i heard there were guys laying it out the day before it 'appeared'.

real crop circles have magnetic anomolies not present in man made ones.

there ARE real ones.

balls of light are sometimes seen around new formations. the light balls seem like they are guided by intelligence, according to observers. (i have seen one in a video. i seriously doubt it was cgi.)

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I just noticed that there is a fleet of flying saucers behind its sholder

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

there ARE real ones.

balls of light are sometimes seen around new formations. the light balls seem like they are guided by intelligence, according to observers. (i have seen one in a video. i seriously doubt it was cgi.)

Oh it is a fake , but not by the US military .

We have teams of people from most universities here in the UK who try and get one up on each other every year by making more elaborate and intricate crop circles every year .

Whilst i do believe in the existence of genuine crop circles , the vast majority (in my opinion) are complete fakes .

In fact i would say the more complex they are , the more likely they are to be fake .

The video that you speak of ? Is that the one that was filmed near stonehenge in the UK with the 2 luminous spheres that were seen to fly over a field just as a crop circle miraculously appeared ?

Because if it is that one , that was later admitted to be a fake . It was put together by some two bit outfit that had something to do with advertising or something .l

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JFKDOALOL

Because if it is that one , that was later admitted to be a fake . It was put together by some two bit outfit that had something to do with advertising or something .l

Theres about 3 supposed orb videos. One of them, an older one was said to be genuine.

The one with the camera using a tripod is fake. All CGI.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JFKDOALOL

there ARE real ones.

Come on now guys...crop circles are FAKE FAKE FAKE. I believe in ET's but for them to come down and make POINTLESS designs in our crops is LAUGHABLE. Look at the things that we can do with aircraft and micro-circuitry...then tell me some hoaxers couldn't come up with a perfect design. You underestimate YOUR OWN RACE. We are a very ARTISTIC society. I'm sick of the crop circle debate..it's for people who NEED TO BELIEVE SO SO BADLY. The orbs are all faked...please. Open your eyes.

[edit on 31-12-2005 by Tony Stark]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join