It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theoretical M.I.B. question......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Suppose one day I see a UFO, film it, take pictures of it and announce it on the news.....

then the M.I.B. show up on my property and spout off the usual threats that i should clam up if i know whats good for me.......or else !!

where upon I immediately shoot them dead because they threatened me and my life on my property......

what do you think the response would be of the covert gov agency who sent the M.I.B. in the first place????(other than every cop in 100 miles sent to kill me...)

would it be a wake-up call to the higher echelon that maybe the people of the U.S. are fed up with the so called M.I.B. and their bull......

seems to me if someone stood up to these M.I.B. then they might just go away......or at least think twice about who they go threaten......

so what are the theories on this????

[edit on 17-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Good idea in theory. Plus you'd end up martyred by tons of ufo buffs all over the place. But then again you just killed two people... so you're really no better than the gov't that does the same. Not really taking a side here... but are there any other ways to do the same thing minus the killing?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander....right??.... seems to me if the covert gov agencies were met with the same violence and threats they dish out then they would think twice before sending out the M.I.B. to scare the general populace.......

sure killing them would be drastic.....but drastic times and situations call for drastic measures......

just a thought.....

[edit on 17-11-2005 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
To'chet'... I think that's how you spell it. Very good point though. But, what if you could do something like kidnap J & K and go on the run w/ them captive. You could probably get alot more publicity that way too. The gov't would probably disavow them at that point and you could bargain their lives for secrets. Of course if it were me I wouldn't hurt them... but i'd scare the crap out of them enough to get some kind of solid evidence or at least something worth the effort. Whad'ya think?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't know what the response would be, but I would have to say "GOOD LUCK" in even getting one shot off, let alone two to kill two agents.

And anybody who "is in the know" knows that MIB travel in a "2+2 compliment"..

Two people make contact with the mark, and the 2 "LURKERS" are in the shadows with back-up only one wrist-radio call away.

So I say there young one, good luck, however I would not try this anytime soon.

Your UFO story will STILL be silent...and after the encounter...so will you!

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A better method might be to install hidden surveillance cameras throughout your property to record any interaction you have with the MiBs (or, more likely, FBI agents that come to interview you -- I don't believe in the whole "talk and die" thing that many people claim).

Like the previous poster said -- your story will remain silent one way or the other. If you pull a weapon on them, it just gives them an easier explanation for putting you six feet under. If you record the stories and get it out quickly, your disappearance would be much less explainable or justifiable without raising eyebrows.

Personally, I think this is why Bob Lazar is still alive, kicking, and (apparently) getting fat government grants to do something other than talk about UFO's

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
well...being in the "know" about the M.I.B. (lots of reading works wonders !!)...if the M.I.B. did show up for a chit-chat.....I would be expecting them......I mean after all if I did come forward with said pics and info then I would know to expect a visit from the M.I.B. and from what I have read about them...they don't seem to move blazing fast (jerky and stiff from what I read)...and I also read that when confronted with a situation that confuses them they tend to stutter and falter which is a fatal mistake when dealing with me.....and of course they would not come without "backup" lurking nearby......but thats what 30 round banana clips are for........

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
Personally, I think this is why Bob Lazar is still alive, kicking, and (apparently) getting fat government grants to do something other than talk about UFO's

You are absolutley 100% correct. Do you know Bob..or was that just speculating?

The agents don't just show up on a whim you know. It doesn't matter if you have ANY sort of recording device, they have electronic sniffers, just like CIA/NSA drones do.

They will have that recording snuffed in a minute, and probably have a law they can charge you with breaking for illegal surveillance.

The best thing to do is see nothing - say nothing - remember nothing...or is that the best way...I can't remember?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
well...being in the "know" about the M.I.B. (lots of reading works wonders !!)...if the M.I.B. did show up for a chit-chat.....I would be expecting them......I mean after all if I did come forward with said pics and info then I would know to expect a visit from the M.I.B. and from what I have read about them...they don't seem to move blazing fast (jerky and stiff from what I read)...and I also read that when confronted with a situation that confuses them they tend to stutter and falter which is a fatal mistake when dealing with me.....and of course they would not come without "backup" lurking nearby......but thats what 30 round banana clips are for........

You just described drugged up radio morning show side kicks!

You do realize the people that would be coming to see you are NOT the ones you saw in the Will Smith / Tommy Lee Jones movie...right?

These are highly trained, highly motivated government agents, and to make things worse...they have no conscience!

Where did you EVER get the idea that they walk stiffly and are easily confused and stutter...WHAT?

Whoa....you need to think about what you just said before "inviting them over" so to speak, and then realize they are a whole lot better trained to do what they do than you will EVER be..period

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
They would prob pull some matrix action on you

[edit on 17-11-2005 by articulateka0s]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
and who says I have a "conscience" also?? but I am sure they are no fools or average chumps either......but what I am saying is that if you came forward with UFO info that they do not want known.....you KNOW the M.I.B. are gonna show up.....and I am sure you could prepare for them if they do....maybe not "shoot them first" but a good plan like kidnapping them as in the reply above.....but there has to be more done then just say nothing and agree with them.......

pulling a matrix on me....LMAO...I would love to see that before they vaporize me......lol

[edit on 17-11-2005 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You are absolutley 100% correct. Do you know Bob..or was that just speculating?

Not directly, but I managed to communicate with him many years ago when I was conducting investigations for MUFON. After studying all the available evidence for many years, I just have a sense that he's not a liar and that he was smart enough to do the only thing that would save himself after going public -- put a spotlight on himself so bright that his disappearance would, in fact, be evidence of his veracity. So, the government's only choice was to deny his claims and attempt to discredit him. I think what really sealed the deal for me is the fact that the government denied he ever work for them and then he produced actual pay stubs showing that he did. The government did a great job of burying everything under their control... but they forgot that little bits of physical evidence always seem to pop up.

I also read that when confronted with a situation that confuses them they tend to stutter and falter which is a fatal mistake when dealing with me.....and of course they would not come without "backup" lurking nearby......but thats what 30 round banana clips are for

Don't believe everything you read. I've also read the story of the supposed MiB with the odd skin coloration and the poorly hidden wire that ran into his skin at his ankle... that they seem to fumble and stutter and move slowly... but those are just stories that have never been based on anything more than anecdotal evidence. The earlier poster is probably much more accurate -- these are highly trained and aggressive agents that are single-minded of purpose and don't have to answer to any public authority. Your 30-round clip will, most likely, be shown in the newspaper article under the heading "Local Gunman Killed During Arrest".

The agents don't just show up on a whim you know. It doesn't matter if you have ANY sort of recording device, they have electronic sniffers, just like CIA/NSA drones do.

Good point.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Dude, if the M.I.B. are showing up at your door, you're already standing in a pretty large pile of poo. If you bust a cap in one on top of that you might want to pack a suitcase and drive like hell to the nearest plastic surgeon and get a whole new face. Even if you do that there's probably a good chance that 'they'
know exactly where you are and it will just be a matter of time before you end up as part of some gruesome genetic experiment at Dulce. They might do something like put your head where your butt should be and vice-versa.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You would not stand a chance.
The second you pulled out a gun, they would recreate a scene from Clint Eastwood's The Gauntlet where the cops shot so many bullets into the house that it finally collapsed.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
They might do something like put your head where your butt should be and vice-versa.

If you have the idea that you can take out a government special / ops agent whenever you want, that little procedure mentioned above may have already been done, you just didn't know it yet.

Alpha Grey, you say you will be ready for the visit, and I agree that you would have a pretty good idea they are coming.

With that having been said, the only question is WHERE will they make impingement upon you. Your house - work - wal-mart parking lot - your moms house - the gas station restroom?

What will the agents look like. Can you take the chance thinking you know they will show up dressed in black suits with dark shades.

"THEY" may be the paper delivery boy ringing your doorbell because of a flat bicycle tire, they might be the little old lady that just moved in next door, the guy next to you at work...how well do you know him? The tourist you see with a leaky radiator along your street, be careful not to slow down too much to take a look.

- One Man Short

[edit on 17-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Theoreticaly speaking......If the MIB showed up at my door....I would hit the A + B button simultaniously. (This gives you a jumping double kick). Before I land I hit the B and X button which lets me take their legs out from under them.

I would have to be fast, because then they are only shaken for like 3 seconds (The ones on level 3 are insane). I would make sure to get out of the line of fire and exit the door to the bedroom. Knock out the window (Don't open) and hit the B button twice while pushing the joystick up. That kicks in the alien jet pack from level one. That's how I would make my get away.

If you try and kill MIB's they just get tougher. Stunning them is best.
My nephews is much better, he could probably give better advice.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here's the headline from your "stand":

LOCAL DRUG PUSHER WOUNDS DEA AGENT IN FATAL SHOOTOUT

Oh yeah, and the story would have quotes from your neighbors who had no idea you were selling drugs. Also the random coffee shop barrista would say you were wierd and into UFOs and stuff. More proof of your drug-induced paranoia and hysterics.

Good luck with that though...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'll bet there are some codes i could enter too and go into "god" mode....

lmao !!

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
wait wait wait wait....You're saying the MiB, the agency from the movie, IS REAL?!?! LOL. I really think some people really do not think about what they are posting. If you read you're thread 3 times over, I think you would realize the same.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I didn't think there'd been any MIB reports for years anyway?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join