It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theoretical M.I.B. question......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Please forgive me, I missread your post. There may well have been one, but I suspect the various things that had already assailed Sgt. Stone's senses might have caused him to be distracted. It's a good and valid question.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
Suppose one day I see a UFO, film it, take pictures of it and announce it on the news.....

then the M.I.B. show up on my property and spout off the usual threats that i should clam up if i know whats good for me.......or else !!

where upon I immediately shoot them dead because they threatened me and my life on my property......

what do you think the response would be of the covert gov agency who sent the M.I.B. in the first place????(other than every cop in 100 miles sent to kill me...)

would it be a wake-up call to the higher echelon that maybe the people of the U.S. are fed up with the so called M.I.B. and their bull......

seems to me if someone stood up to these M.I.B. then they might just go away......or at least think twice about who they go threaten......

so what are the theories on this????

[edit on 17-11-2005 by sanctum]

Well I'd invite them in for tea & scones.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
FEMA...great M.I.B. story !!! ...I wonder if the M.I.B. was a hologram or a astral projection ?? either way awesome tale !!!

Any More M.I.B. tales out there ??

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think ya have to qualify what ya mean by MiB. The original reports of such were as mentioned earlier, rather robotic, pale individuals who often acted threateningly, and used terminology from old movies.
"keep quiet see, or yer done for...yeah."

Then there's govt. silencers, as visited me one night at 4am, whilst I was working late. I can assure ya they were very human, and meant business.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Then there's govt. silencers, as visited me one night at 4am, whilst I was working late. I can assure ya they were very human, and meant business.

why did they visit you ?? did you "see" something that you were not supposed to ?? If you do not want to tell me here a u2u would be cool !!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
jritzmann has a point. The idea that the infamous Men In Black are representative of a covert government agency is pure hollywood fantasy. The original MIBs that were reported by eyewitnesses back in the 1970s (and were probably around well before then) were not Terrans at all; they were aliens who impersonated US military officers in order to confiscate sensitive equipment that was picked up by people at UFO crash sites as well as to confiscate compromising photographs.

Government silencers tend not to try (when offered) to drink jello, chew cigars, and speak as if they memorized a speech in a foreign language.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well, I dont mind saying it here at all, not the most interesting story.

But one thing to mention is the "classic" MiB, those robotic fellas, actually got their start in serial novels and comics to some degree. Before those tales hit the market, no one ever saw or reported a MiB, in the classic sense. Derek at IIG West has the details on that...but suffice it to say they are largely the stuff of urban legend.

My own experience stemmed from when I was working for "Sightings" connected to the AOL forum. I was the only remote host for the AOL section those many years ago, and I basically handled the chat rooms. Back then a section like Sightings financially depended on how many members of AOL came in, and stayed in, the chat rooms. They got paid off a percentage of that attendance. Since I was the only chat host, on saturday nights I booked full rooms, for 4-5 hours. Sometimes up to 3 rooms. It was wicked successful.

One night a girl came in, from the east coast. She explained a situation with abduction, and that she had gathered samples of "goo" that she believed were alien in origin. She had gone so far as to collect control samples of carpet, label them, label the "goo" and keep them all in sterile jars.

I had some contacts at Johns Hopkins I thought might be able and willing to analyze them. She agreed and sent them off to me. She prefaced by saying that she'd been "spyed" on by men at her house, and felt like she was under constant surviellance. You have to understand that alot of people in this UFO thing think someone is watching them, or theyre just outright paranoid. I didnt think much of it when she said she'd caught a man outside her livingroom window, and when caught he said he was with the cable company...but she didnt have cable. (You know, wierd but not much more the ancedotal)

Well, the samples showed up to the PO box of my business. I took them back to the shop and tucked them away. No sense in takin chances right?

Well, work day went as usual, but I was running a job that required me to most likely have to work all night. My business was located in a highly rural area, maybe a car goes by every 20 minutes...maybe more. I'm finishing up around quarter to 4am. I'm dead on my backside, and I wanna go home.

Out of nowhere a car pulls up in front. Dark blue sedan. 2 men get out, one a rather thin shorter man with red hair and mustache/glasses, the other a burly guy with dark hair, and no glasses. Both wearing dark blue suits. One carrying a briefcase.

I answer the door, as it was locked, and the small one said they were traveling the area all day seeking out business owners in regard to life and disability insurance for self owned business people.

I said, "Look man it's 4 am and I'm only here to finish a job, I'll be in at 10am tomorrow"

He said, "It'll take 3 minutes, promise we wont keep you. We're out of this area tomorrow, and just happened upon ya, this might actually benefit ya." He said as he slid is hand in the door which was partly open.

So, they come into my office, the samples are tucked away in the upper loft, out of sight...and truthfully they never even crossed my mind...no connection at all was made by me.

Whilst the slim man is talking to me about insurance babble, the other burly one is constantly trying to get behind me. I note that he's fiddling with my computer.

"Dude, dont mess with that." I said.
"Got anything good on here?" he replies.
"Seriously man, there's work on there and I dont want anything lost". I said.

The slim one is getting my attention again, but when I ask him questions about coverage, he says "I'll have to call in about that, I dont know." He said this twice. At that point, I was like, lemme get these goofs out of here.

To boot, I caught the burly guy fiddling with the keyboard again. I'd had enough of these simpletons.

At that point I said, "Ok look guys, here's my card and gimme a call, I might be interested in answers to my questions."

The small one got up and made his way out, as did the large man. The small man, did literally all of the talking.

He says, "Well look, Mr. Ritzmann, youre working late, in a remote area." He points to a ladder outside my office door and continues, "You could very easily come down this ladder and fall. Who would find you? You could lay there with a broken neck or God knows what all night"

Then he stared at me.

"Yeah I guess so. I'll have to watch that" I said, to which he replied, "Jeff, we know full well whats going on. Continuing on with this is just going to get you into trouble. You work here, it's 4am, no one around...accidents happen...dont they?"

He stared at me again as he took his glasses off.

"You need to drop this, and doing anything else so rash can be dangerous...do I make myself clear?" The stare was now a glare.

I knew at this point who they were, and why they're selling insurance at 4am.

"Yes sir". I said.

"Are we going to have to come back here? Are you sure you understand? Is it clear enough for you?"

"Yes sir" I said.

"Are you sure?" He grinned a bit. (I cannot go into great depth about the statement "are you sure?", but later in the thread I'll tell ya about that...it creeps me to this day.

"Yes sir." I said, and at this point I was starting to shake. Make NO mistake about it, I was friggin scared. I'm looking for any way out of this.

"Good". he said. "Goodnight then."

And they left. I packed up, and drove home. They followed me, and parked outside my home for a couple hours. Then they left, and I never saw the 2 again.

The samples? Well after I told the lady who sent them to me what happened, she cut off all contact. I delivered the samples to a local MUFON guy, and dropped it cold. I didnt care what they were, or what happened to them. The MUFON man wanted the woman's name, but I didnt have it, just her first, and no contact with her, essentially made me out to be a flake to the MUFON guy.

I could not have cared less. I fear damned little, but that scared me. The idea that they could have easily broke my neck and made it look like I fell, would have been childs play. Easy. The idea, that my infant son or wife could have been touched bothered me more. I dropped out from any UFO research other then photoanalysis at that point.

Just not worth it.

I speak here very little of my own personal experiences, this one being one of the first. Trust me, I could write a book. Some very wierd stuff happened in the course of those 10 years, that one by far the most fearful involving just people.

Anyway, I dont know what ever became of the samples. I have not since those days heard from the girl. And that was many, many years ago now.

But were they "silencers?" No question in my mind, at all.

So, when people say Men In Black, I often remark, they wear blue.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What if they have become so advanced in their tactics you will never know they turned up. They don't need technology to swipe your memory its part of their genetic make up to do so and pull your mind in to think you are speaking to someone you know when you are not.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
jritzmann,
thats one hell of a experience.......have they ever been back ?? have you been followed ?? any new info ??

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have heard storie from a couple of witnesses that the Men In black might be mixed or half-breeds, half human half alien.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You wouldn't be able to shoot them even if you want to right now, because from what I have heard, they have a strange power about them. You feel the need to open the door, the need to agree and assist them, and give them any information they ask for. It's like you go into hypnosis.

If you managed to pull a gun out, they are either probably not human, or bulletproof or something.

If you had hidden security cameras in your house, they'd probably know, and take the tapes and fill them with six hours of videotape of the empty room.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
jritzmann,
thats one hell of a experience.......have they ever been back ?? have you been followed ?? any new info ??

No. At least not in that sort of capacity. Followed after, yes, and at one point way too obviously. There is an area not far from my home that is *rife* with UFO activity. Most of the events were in and around that area. I have had at least 4 sightings there of structured craft over a span of 7 years. What I saw there was far in advance of what I personlly think we might have in our military, but of course I dont know that for sure. I have seen helicopters there directly after sightings with an attribute that I'll keep to myself (so as to know if anyone does actually see them around the US.

I dropped off the UFO scene not long after that, and I curtailed the majority of my research to photoanalysis.

The bottom line you have to end up asking yourself is how much you really want the "brass ring". Is it worth the your safety, or that of your family?

Not for me. And for some of what I have read and been told since, the "coverup" that exists in whatever faction of "Govt" is not for a no good reason. The other half of that equation is the coverup wouldnt exist without "alien"s being a part of that coverup as well.

You learn to pick your battles. If I were a young man, with no children and no wife, I might have played it differently...who knows.

Either way, they (whoever "they" are) mean business, and it's not in their nature to "play" around.

I no longer go to the area to skywatch, not since Hale Bopp was in the sky...which was my last major sighting of structured craft, and it was a doozy.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I beleive the Silencers are licenced too kill at any cost too hide the truth to be honest,and they would make your death from a acsident too a suicide and even a Drug Deal gone wrong,think about it how many people if this is true have found somthing of proof of U.F.O and are so obsessed with Aliens and that they uncorperate with the Silencers and that whatever they do.

Gouverment has done many bad things you know just the though of them actully killing too keep somthing a secret would be scary,do you beleive they kill too hide the truth.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galiega
do you beleive they kill too hide the truth.

100 % yes they would..no question.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'll take a stab at this...

A theoretical M.I.B. question......

Suppose one day I see a UFO, film it, take pictures of it and announce it on the news.....

then the M.I.B. show up on my property and spout off the usual threats that i should clam up if i know whats good for me.......or else !!

Well, the MIB tactic is pretty outdated....ridicule is a far more effective tool, which is why stories of MIB visits are usually fairly old. For argument's sake though...lets roll with it. They threaten not only you, but your loved ones, etc. So, lets say you're single, don't care, etc...we'll move to the next....

where upon I immediately shoot them dead because they threatened me and my life on my property......

what do you think the response would be of the covert gov agency who sent the M.I.B. in the first place????(other than every cop in 100 miles sent to kill me...)

Assuming you did this, and that anyone claimed the men, they'd likely have a cover of military intelligence officers, etc. So you'd be guilty of double homicide, assuming of course that you couldn't prove it was self defense...which would be difficult in the extreme. You wouldn't be hunted to kill, but hunted for arrest.

would it be a wake-up call to the higher echelon that maybe the people of the U.S. are fed up with the so called M.I.B. and their bull......

Not really, plenty more to recruit.

seems to me if someone stood up to these M.I.B. then they might just go away......or at least think twice about who they go threaten......

so what are the theories on this????

They'd discredit your footage as film of a top secret test of an unmanned aerial recon drone, use this classification to obtain the footage, and you'd be the laughing stock of your cell block (but at least the looney angle would help keep some away).....

Did I miss anything?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Gazrok

nope...i think you have it covered !! very good reply !!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
VERY intresting Jritzman. I must say one of the most intresting posts I have read here on ATS ever. Allot of intresting information.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
I don't know what the response would be, but I would have to say "GOOD LUCK" in even getting one shot off, let alone two to kill two agents.

And anybody who "is in the know" knows that MIB travel in a "2+2 compliment"..

Two people make contact with the mark, and the 2 "LURKERS" are in the shadows with back-up only one wrist-radio call away.

So I say there young one, good luck, however I would not try this anytime soon.

Your UFO story will STILL be silent...and after the encounter...so will you!

- One Man Short

Now I'm getting scared. I've been having some "black op or redneck" type of experiences myself. And you perfectly described their MO. Two followed me into the Taco Bell recently. They stood behind me and made conversation amongst themselves but I could tell by the things they obviously wanted me to overhear that they had been reading my personal emails from the previous day. I sat down and started eating my stuff. They sat down right behind me so they could once again play the same sort of game and speak just loud enough so that I could hear what they had to say. So I got up and went across the store and sat in a place where I could make eye contact with them and stare right back at them. At that point TWO MORE such people came into the store. These guys again sat down at a table next to me. One had a walkie talkie or cell phone and they was giving me the evil eye. The first time they looked at me I got up and left. I've had many of these experiences lately. But I can not believe that it is black ops. These are local people who may be getting training from government types.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Getting back to something mentioned earlier, I find it odd that they talk like bad stereotypes from old movies.

Phrases like "You're not gonna talk are ya?" and things like that are quite bizarre.
Has anyone seen those kind of comic alien programs in which they come to our planet, watch a western and start talking like Clint Eastwood?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
But im sure if you fired at M.I.B they would problly fire back at you and as they work for the Gouverment (or whoever you think) they may be trained in combat,so they would just shoot you in self defense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join