It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sacred geometry/grid gates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I hope this is the right forum, I found this site the other night, I submit it for your perusal...
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that.
But, it would help spur the discussion if you also gave some your thoughts on the story you linked. People are more inclined to share their thoughts when the author goes first

You may want to look through thihs older thread on this subject:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I see...well, I don't know much about grid gates, or the the theory behind it. I found the theory as stated on the website I linked to plausible, the illustrations interesting...but, I posted it in the hopes someone with more knowledge on this subject might give me some perspective. I'm interested in sacred geomety, my first taste of it was when I studied templarism a few years ago. Again, limited knowledge of the subject, I just figured people would chime in on this if so inclined. I'll use the "search" function before posting again, my apologies...

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm interested but know nothing about them as well. I've never been able to find much out about sacred geometry, except that it looks really sweet. Does it hold some sort of secret info that I am not aware of? You say you heard about it studying templarism... does it have some sort of 'secret society' thing attached to it then? The only thing I have heard of is the Golden Radio, which apparently appears all over nature. I'd love to learn more, if it hides any valuable information. As for right now, all I really know is "Metatron's Cube" is really cool looking.

What that site says explains a lot of stuff like remote viewing, chi, etc. I wonder how you control it and use that knowledge to your advantage, though.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
toward the end of that article it had an image of a series of triangles. it also had little captions by the bermuda triangle and the devils trliangle. these grid gates may have something to do with all the bermuda triangle disappearances. just throwing thoughts out there

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I fully understand that there is something to be said of the scared geometry and grids but unfortunately I don't think it applies in the Bermuda triangles case. I agree there may indeed be a strange energy there or magnetic dispersement but the area is not actually a triangle. It is called so because it roughly triangulates between three sets of land but the actual square miles and area of disapearances falls well outside that triangulation.

the disappearances actually have fallen at times way out of this triangle. Further into the atlantic that that line between Bermuda and cuba. Not just one or two but quite a few

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I use the Golden Mean for every painting I do, sectioning the sky from the ground by that ratio. It has been used in architecture and art for as long as civilization. The Parthenon, for example, uses the Golden Mean in its construction.
Sacred Geometry is based on natural laws which can be seen in seashells and sunflowers.

This is the best website I could find explaning what it's all about.

Because of the fact that nature follows the laws of Golden Geometry, it is pleasing and 'right' to our eyes. Who knows, the Bermuda Triangle might have some mysterious connection as well.

One thing for certain, it is mysterious and powerful.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by masqua]

top topics

join