It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What/Who is the Akashic Record Keeper?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ive found the scriptures in daniel which refer more to the books:

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the BOOK.

Dan 7:9 I beheld till the thrones(ufo's?) were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment [was] white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne [was like] the fiery flame, [and] his wheels(ufo's?) [as] burning fire.

Dan 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the BOOKS were opened.

i love the truth,because it sets you free

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I just thought i would try to briing this thread back to life.

Im my early post i found the biblical descriptions of the books.

does it have anything to do with the records?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
I just thought i would try to briing this thread back to life.

Im my early post i found the biblical descriptions of the books.

does it have anything to do with the records?

All has to do with the records, every breath you take..
Sometimes among the metaphysical people, there are very different allusions and visitations which cause confusion.
IOW, 'if you do not know where you are going, any road will take you there'
George Harrison on his death album..

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Im not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but I recommend reading slaughterhouse five by Kurt Vonnegut about the whole time is over and just beggining at the same time. It is a fictional novel but contains the same concept.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pathoftruth
Im not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but I recommend reading slaughterhouse five by Kurt Vonnegut about the whole time is over and just beggining at the same time. It is a fictional novel but contains the same concept.

Yes, that is a wonderful movie and can answer any/ all metaphysical queries one may have..Kurt is a vey enlightened individual.
I would alsoe recommend the the movie-The Man who Fell to Earth starring David Bowie..Thank you for you response..

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
the records are supposed to be the place where the record of EVERYTHING is kept. Past, AND future. Im sorry but the OP seems a little too confrontational. I tend to not trust people who write this instead of these. sorry.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Hmmmn, interesting, especially the bit you say about deja vu, could the same also be said for jaime vu too then? Could this be when you experience Kumdalini, or when epileptics have them spaced out moments (absence seizure) and then expeperience the feeling of 'i have got the answers to everthing' and then frustratingly cannot remember? I know its a wild theory but could that be a brief access to this information and account for the feeling of knowing everything. Intriguing

my experience from one of my threads:

Some other strange experiences i had when i was a child; there is a memory i have from when i was a about 3 or 4 where i recall being sat in the back of my mums car with my nana, my mum was driving. I can remember feeling like i had just arrived there and then. I knew the pwople round me were my family but they felt familar yet unfamilar and it all felt really surreal. I nicked named moments like that as realisations - becauase to me that is what they felt like and so that is all i could describe them as. There were many time when i was younger and several since where this has happened and at least once i can reember feeling that i had all my answers answred, what ever they may be or were?? As much as i tried i could no remember my actual experience, the more i trid the harder it became.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wow, I never heard of these Akashic Records before but for as long as I can remember I've always just known that somewhere in the universe is a place where the lives of everyone everywhere are recorded. Also, I've always had this image in my mind of somehow finding myself in a vast golden library filled with books about everyone and I saw my book but I didn't want to read it. It always felt to me as though I had been to an actual place even though I don't even know when or why I started believing that.

Now I wonder if I managed to somehow find the Akashic Records as a child in a dream. I've been to other places in my dreams so it's not too hard for me to believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join