It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What/Who is the Akashic Record Keeper?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I used to know a site where we could chat with like expert astral projectionist. Unfortunately the chatroom has been disable from that site. The stories I heard about the astral planes were amazing, and it really did fasciated me.

Well I knew a guy, and yea he basically told me that, he himself looked through the akashic record, and went to this amazing planet called Omega. It's werid where his validation were true or not, people seemed to support him on the website.

You guys can check the link of the webpage out, but there's no more chatroom, there is a forum you can ask people about the akashic record about if anyone is still interested. - www.mysticweb.org...

In my opinion the akashic record theory of my outcome recorded sounds similar to my prediction theory, i made a thread on it, but ill find it later.

Well enjoy, I don't know much to discuss much sorry.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
You guys can check the link of the webpage out, but there's no more chatroom, there is a forum you can ask people about the akashic record about if anyone is still interested. - www.mysticweb.org...

The chatroom for the Gnostic Movement has been moved to www.gnosticweb.org.... Course registration is necessary to be able to use it.

Any descriptions of the Akashic Records will be dogma. We must attain Gnosis, direct experience of the Records, in order to have any real knowledge.

[edit on 9/11/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Periodicity of manifestation is the cyclic appearance of certain forms of specified energy, and this is true whether a man is speaking of a solar system, of a Ray, of the appearance of a planet in space, or of the phenomenon of human birth. Certain factors extraneous to any energy unit under consideration, will inevitably affect its appearance, and act as deflecting or directing agents. The Law of Cycles has ever been regarded as one of the most difficult for a man to master, and it has been truly said that when a man has mastered its technicalities, and can understand its methods of time computation, he has attained initiation. Its intricacies are so numerous and so bound up with the still greater law, that of cause and effect, that practically the whole range of possible knowledge is thereby surmounted. To comprehend this law involves ability to:

Deal with the higher mathematical formulas of the solar system.
Compute the relationship between a unit of any degree and the greater whole upon whose vibration that unit is swept into periodic display.
Read the akashic records of a planetary system.
Judge of karmic effects in time and space.
Differentiate between the four streams of karmic effects as they concern the four kingdoms of nature.
Distinguish between the three main streams of [1145] energy - the units of inertia, mobility and rhythm - and note the key of each unit, and its place in the great group of transitional points. These latter units are those who are on the crest of one of the three waves, and ready, therefore, to be transferred into a wave of a higher vibratory capacity.
Enter the Hall of Records and there read a peculiar group of documents dealing with planetary manifestation in a fourfold manner. It concerns the planetary Logos, and deals with the transference of energy from the moon chain. It concerns the transmission of energy to another planetary scheme, and concerns the interaction between the human Hierarchy (the fourth Kingdom) and the great informing Life of the animal kingdom.
When a man can do all these things and has earned the right to know that which produces the phenomenon of manifestation, he has earned the right to enter into the councils of the planetary Hierarchy, and himself to direct streams of energy upon, through and out of the planet.

From Master k through Alice Bailey.Treatise on Cosmic Fire.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The "Living library" has consciousness of itself, the Hall of chimes is something else it has (huge crystals) that resonate within your being.This room has all kinds of brilliant colors which refract light and makes harmonious sounds.It is the equivalent of bliss.Each light has its own feeling,vibration,frequency and resonance.The Living Library exists without time nor space.It is updated by our higher selves/oversoul all the time in constant contact.We live in multi tudes of self so one can only imagine the facet of knowledge that it holds.It is activated on a soul level.A lot of times people experience deja vu and this is just experiencing; The Hall of records on a soul level or through dreamscaping.This is a place without words just resonance.It is a Living light experience, light resounds in the body to activate higher light messages and visuals of experience.Everything has a story to project because it has (energy imprinted) into it, which is "light a messenger".The higher the light quotient in the light body the more one can access, the more refined message of light one is able to hold with resonance.The higher the vibration one holds and aligns with the clearer overall picture/projection within that state of being.However their are "Guardians of projection" there to help assist you they look like spiritual guides in white robes or appear as light orbs definately of the spiritual hierarchy.There are other beings of existance that can access this and it is our cosmic buddies.I recall knowing and seeing some orbs that are Earthbound and some that were from the cosmos.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

The higher the vibration one holds and aligns with the clearer overall picture/projection within that state of being.However their are "Guardians of projection" there to help assist you they look like spiritual guides in white robes or appear as light orbs definately of the spiritual hierarchy.There are other beings of existance that can access this and it is our cosmic buddies.I recall knowing and seeing some orbs that are Earthbound and some that were from the cosmos.

That is very adroit, I especially was/ am dumbfounded by the colors and sound that emanate from all this activity and vibration..
I really relate in my soul to the cosmic buddies..

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
siruislyone,

Yes their dedication is something else, these evolved souls have quite a bit to teach if only those that have ears would listen.People will know when they are at the akashic library it is like a bright white dome on the outside and blindenly white light on the inside.It is like looking directly into the sun at very close range it is something else.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

siruislyone,

Yes their dedication is something else, these evolved souls have quite a bit to teach if only those that have ears would listen.People will know when they are at the akashic library it is like a bright white dome on the outside and blindenly white light on the inside.It is like looking directly into the sun at very close range it is something else.

Amen, You know what I think of most of how it feels besides the purity of the Light is the warmth, must feel like a baby must feel in the womb..Indescribable warmth..
Seems strange to say 'work' of etheral beings, but they really do 'choose' freely and do their work lovingly.
If only people could go and see the mission contract they signed that would be their work in this life, we would have bliss on this planet.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I know if they only knew this life is their projective mission of awareness,expanding and expanding.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I know if they only knew this life is their projective mission of awareness,expanding and expanding.

Trying to teach that truth is like walking on a razor's edge, very sharp and
slippery.
Those who know do, those who don't teach.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Agreed, all in all I wouldn't change it for the world not until every cell of every being knows that we are a unit.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Siruslyone,

Always a pleasure talking to you;You always have something to talk about that is very interesting and profound.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Siruslyone,

Always a pleasure talking to you;You always have something to talk about that is very interesting and profound.

And the same back to you thrice..

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
Any descriptions of the Akashic Records will be dogma. We must attain Gnosis, direct experience of the Records, in order to have any real knowledge.
[edit on 9/11/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

Good to make your aquaintance AkashicWanderer. You make a very good point.

To know that one can obtain fire from wood is knowledge, but to kindle wood and cook one’s meal on the fire and be nourished by that meal is experience.
– Swami Nikilihanda commenting on ‘Bhagavad Gita’ (Song of God)

I thought I might add something here as this subject matter is on topic for me. A couple of quotes first to help those not familiar with the subject matter:

...from Paul Twitchell's 'Eckankar Dictionary':

Akashic Records are the records, memories and karmic patterns of Soul stored on the thrird, or Causal Plane for the physical and astral worlds.

...from Elizabeth Prophet's 'Saint Germain on Alchemy':

All that transpires in an individuals world is recorded in a substance and dimension known as akasha (Sanskrit, from the root KAS; to be visible, appear, ‘to shine brightly’, ‘to see clearly’). Akasha is primary substance, the subtlest, ethereal essence which fills the whole of space; “etheric” energy vibrating at a certain frequency so as to absorb, or record, all of the impressions of life. These records can be read by adepts or those whose soul (psychic) faculties are developed.

…from www.themystica.com...

Some indicate the akashic records are similar to a Cosmic or collective consciousness. The records have been referred to by different names including the Cosmic Mind, the Universal Mind, the collective unconscious, or the collective subconscious. Others think the akashic records make clairvoyance and psychic perception possible.
It is believed by some that the events recorded upon that akasha can be ascertained or read in certain states of consciousness. Such states of consciousness can be induced by certain stages of sleep, weakness, illness, drugs, and meditation so not only mystics but ordinary people can and do perceive the akashic records.
Certain persons in subconscious states do read the akashic records. An explanation for this phenomena is that the akashic records are the macrocosm of the individual subconscious mind. Both function similarly, they possess thoughts which are never forgotten. The collective subconscious gathers all thoughts from each subconscious mind which can be read by other subconscious minds.

Ok… where to begin.

God : All that is, was, and ever shall be.

Akashic Records : All that could have been, may be, and might come to pass.

I like to play chess. The other day I was playing a game with a friend of mine. He is a dependent individual by nature, adverse to change, and hedonistic. It is early on in the game and our queens are situated across the board from one another. One of his pawns stands midway between them. My move. I say, “you’re always so defensive” poking at is changeless defensive play… pushing for reaction. Dependent by nature… he takes things when given… I take my turn, moving my Knight to a position which places pressure on his rook, but leaves the Knight totally defenseless to the one pawn standing between our queens. Ever ready for the quick hedonistic thrill my friend grabs my knight with his pawn. My turn. Pawn aside, I take his Queen with my own. He didn’t see it coming. I, on the other hand, set it up and predicted the outcome to the situation I was presenting, because of my experience of Gene’s own tendencies.

The Akashic Records are a choose your own adventure flow chart of reality. Reading the Akashic Records requires insight and vision. It requires persistence of thought and a detail oriented mind.

I want to build a subterranean geodesic dome home. I’ll be breaking ground this coming spring on a ten acre plot in Missouri. I have my own tendencies which will allow me likely two 2 week periods where I will be able to break from my business to work on the project this spring. When I am there I will need food and water. I’ll need tools. I need to know the angles that the various joints in the dome will need to be cut to. I’ll need power and there is none in the middle of the Ozarks.

I set my mind on some thing; a goal or dream. I envision every little step from here to there. But then this could happen, would it work if, these could be replaced with those… etc. The Akashic Record opens itself to me. All that could have been, may be, and might come to pass.

Looking backwords it works the same except that your choices have already been locked, now you are stuck with the results of those choices (karma), but not your perceptions of those results. If your puppy just fell out of the back of your pickup truck and fell to its death on the pavement, the akashic records hold not only what happened, but what you could have done, whether or not you inwardly admit guilt, what lesson is left and whether or not you chose to accept the lesson. You can stick your head in the sand and block something like that out as a tragic event or remember it as a good reason not to leave a child in the back of a truck unattended.

And then there is the immediate aspect of the Akashic Records which deal with just how you are dealing with your immediate situation and how you could be dealing.

Tired… dealing my last cards, didn’t spellcheck.

G’night,

Oracle

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer

The Akashic Records have within them every possible timeline. The timeline that you are going to take is not the only one recorded. Every single possible one you can take, is recorded.

This seems totally beyond any grasp at all, an infinite number of infinite possibilities... so how could anyone look at this tangled mess and tell wich one is really going to happend, must be millions of branches avalible ?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverSurfer
This seems totally beyond any grasp at all, an infinite number of infinite possibilities... so how could anyone look at this tangled mess and tell wich one is really going to happend, must be millions of branches avalible ?

Do not get lost in the impossibility of compiling and sorting the information, you lose the point.

The keeper of the record is the vibrational pattern of life's energy... it is that simple.

It kind of reminds me of Jazz music... it is free to move and often one musician will go solo during a piece. Even when soloing however the player will stay within the melodic pattern of the piece and if you're dancing along with the music you can count on where you need to place your feet.

In the same way, as you envision a piece of the record you know where to place your feet in life as to remain on the middle path, the one most likely to lead toward salvation.

Remember the term and concept behind "Akashic Record" has been handed down through generations to help teach you a lesson through symbolism as to better understand the spiritual world. The record is nothing you will ever hold in your hands on the physical plane.

There are other planes of conciousness beyond the one that allows one to percieve the present physical world. Any time you look into the future to plan something you place your conciousness in the spirit world. Any time you look back and consider what you could have done you are looking into the spirit world. You can expand this conciousness to the Akashic Record by looking deeper than just your plans for the future or mistakes of the past. You can envision the mistakes others will make, especially if you enhance your capabilities with physcological studies and studies into history and anthropology. You can also look at how you can place yourself to be in the right position to help when you know someone will fall. Last week a friend of mine knocked on my door with tears in his eyes like clockwork... I knew he was coming, I knew why, I was prepared and sent him away with a smile and his immediate problems on the physical plane (mostly) solved. The Akashic record is like the flowchart of what could be. Getting to know that record is like getting to know the streets in a town... yes they intertwine, but you can navigate if you get your bearings down. And as your conciousness expands so does your influence and comprehension of the record. I say get to know 3 whole towns of information on the record... compare them, contrast them... when you've got them down.... poke at them (gently) and see how they each react. You have to experience this 'tangled mess' before you can have knowledge of it.

Knowing the record is one thing though. Having the Will to act upon that knowledge is something else.

Sri Oracle

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
i think alot of the things in this thread are very intresting....i would just like to add something into the mix....in the book of revelations...when god is supposed to come to earth,the bible says he opens up the books of every person on earth...could these books belong in the akashic records....he judges everyone from what is written in the books....i think these books contain our souls history...and the plans we made before we came to earth,just like some of you were saying....i think thereis alot we dont know yet,,but you guys seem to have alot of it figured out...please keep this thread alive....

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
If my memory serves, I do believe Revelations mentioned a Book sealed with 7 locks. Is this the book you are referring too? I am currently reading the Bible for the first time and I have barely glimpsed through the Revelation.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
If my memory serves, I do believe Revelations mentioned a Book sealed with 7 locks. Is this the book you are referring too? I am currently reading the Bible for the first time and I have barely glimpsed through the Revelation.

the 7seals are the 7 years of the tribulation period...the books im talking about are mentioned near the very end of revelations..i think around chpt 20...the 7 seals are first mentioned in chpt 6....the books are also mentioned in the bok of daniel..were he says he sees the books opened(akashic records)...and the throwns(ufo's) were cast down to earth..hmmmm thats got me thinking

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
the books im talking about are mentioned near the very end of revelations..i think around chpt 20...

....the books are also mentioned in the book of daniel..were he says he sees the books opened(akashic records)...and the throwns(ufo's) were cast down to earth..hmmmm thats got me thinking

The Revelations reads:

Latin Vulgate

et vidi mortuos magnos et pusillos stantes in conspectu throni et libri aperti sunt et alius liber apertus est qui est vitae et iudicati sunt mortui ex his quae scripta erant in libris secundum opera ipsorum

King James

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

I could not find the Daniel you referenced. Though "The Book" [of life] is mentioned in Daniel 12

Anyway... yes... I do see a connection between the Akashic Record and "the books were opened" Comparing the Akashic Record to the Book of Life is the process by which the Law judges.

Basically comparing "what one actually did relative to what one could have done" to what one "should have done" is the basic determinant of karma... or the repercussions felt after Jah Judgement.

KJ translates "conspectu throni" as "stand before God"... I think "made quite clear in the eyes of the Most High" is a better translation.

Sri Oracle

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

The Revelations reads:

Latin Vulgate

et vidi mortuos magnos et pusillos stantes in conspectu throni et libri aperti sunt et alius liber apertus est qui est vitae et iudicati sunt mortui ex his quae scripta erant in libris secundum opera ipsorum

King James

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

I could not find the Daniel you referenced. Though "The Book" [of life] is mentioned in Daniel 12

Anyway... yes... I do see a connection between the Akashic Record and "the books were opened" Comparing the Akashic Record to the Book of Life is the process by which the Law judges.

Basically comparing "what one actually did relative to what one could have done" to what one "should have done" is the basic determinant of karma... or the repercussions felt after Jah Judgement.

KJ translates "conspectu throni" as "stand before God"... I think "made quite clear in the eyes of the Most High" is a better translation.

Sri Oracle

I believe we are on the same page heer..my only question for you, is do you believe that this all has a connection to extraterrestrial?

i think et's play a major role in what is about to happen on earth,when this judgement comes,may it be from a powerful group of aliens,who are responsible for us being heer in the first place..they might be our gaurdians..who knows?..its just a thot

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join