It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What/Who is the Akashic Record Keeper?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Science can only extrapolate on 'times' of how old anything is in the Universe, IOW a guess by billions, etc.
This being the case, those of us who believe/know there is a record that is kept down to the millisecond of all activities for each and every single soul.
If, indeed time is non-existent as we know it here ever wondered what tiny little bookkeeper is tending these records and what type of timepiece he uses?
Say you work a full day, you depend on the time clock to accurately keep your wages to the second.I expect my time and actions in this incarnation to be accurate, not cook the books.'
It is really simple, if I repair a watch for an airline pilot, it could mean his life if I have done a sloppy job.
So, let us imagine mult-trillions of bytes of informatiom that MUST to be kept, it must be an intelligence and accurate form, so whether it is a gigantic mainframe or a little ol man, IT must use times as we know it here for this record to be kept since the beginning of 'time'?

[edit on 8-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
www.insight-books.com...

i suggest you get that book. it's not 100% accurate, but it comes closest to all the books out there.

they don't record things timewise, but energywise. every thought and possibility and action etc...everything sends out energies. they record all energies.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Enyalius]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have little/no belief in new age channelers.
Without me having to spend my $$, just who is they and who can verify that energy is not timed?

Mod edit: removed quote from above post.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
new age huh? why is it new age? prophets, hundreds of years ago, did the very same. just get it, it just happens to be so that more and more people are open to recieving the information these days. nothing fancy about it. although you still have to be skeptic about who gives usefull information and who "wings it".

however you won't be dissapointed about this book. she goes very indepth in how it works and everything. there are even 5 methods at the end that will help you get into the akashic. and i can say that those methods work. not just for me they did, but for my father and mother who read it as well. even my gf, but she was like "how do i know it is truly the library and not a figment of my imagination"...ugh :S

who can verify it? everyone who can astral project and visit the Akashic and use it themselves. and I happen to be one of them. that's why i can say that the book is NOT 100% accurate, deu to interpetation and such. it is more accurate then any other book that i have read on this subject. and there aren't many out there that explain it in such detail as this.

but it is worth reading and getting the knowledge from it that you seek. it is worth the few dollars. it's not like it's an expensive book. the book also contains multiple layers so even though it's a thin book, it might take a while to read it and fully understand it.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The Akashic Records exist in the 5th dimension. The 5th dimension is not subject to the laws of time, and as such there is no force stopping all events from happening at once.

The Akashic Record is not being constantly updated. It is already complete. There is no need to believe this, as it can be directly experienced.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
new age huh? why is it new age? prophets, hundreds of years ago, did the very same. just get it, it just happens to be so that more and more people are open to recieving the information these days. nothing fancy about it. although you still have to be skeptic about who gives usefull information and who "wings it".

however you won't be dissapointed about this book. she goes very indepth in how it works and everything. there are even 5 methods at the end that will help you get into the akashic. and i can say that those methods work. not just for me they did, but for my father and mother who read it as well. even my gf, but she was like "how do i know it is truly the library and not a figment of my imagination"...ugh :S

who can verify it? everyone who can astral project and visit the Akashic and use it themselves. and I happen to be one of them. that's why i can say that the book is NOT 100% accurate, deu to interpetation and such. it is more accurate then any other book that i have read on this subject. and there aren't many out there that explain it in such detail as this.

but it is worth reading and getting the knowledge from it that you seek. it is worth the few dollars. it's not like it's an expensive book. the book also contains multiple layers so even though it's a thin book, it might take a while to read it and fully understand it.

Well, if you are such an adept to be able to read the library, describe it to me.I have beeen clinically dead 3 times, so I am no novice here.
Why cannot you just tell me is it human, is it a master, is it a machine??
IMO, this is a simple question, if we are being recorded, SOMEONE must be doing it in some type time scenario.
As I was given my total records 3 times, but I received mine from an awesome LIGHT,,I forgot to ask it how time was kept as I questions for the Light concrened re-incarnation, as I 'knew' there was something/one who was keeping these records..if I had to guess it would be an alein/hierarchy who would be keeping records.
IF you can read the records[whatever they are]then you should be our new Edgar, with full coffers.
In my life, I do not pay for Universal Wisdom, so I shall not change that ever.
All I have ever done to help others is gratis and has always been.
If we are going to stay only one this one 'book' then it is counter productive. I am also a trance medium, and as my 'contacts' tell is that there are many species of aliens and that the overseers of us here are keeping time as earth time, in that it is the only way for them to be able to relate to us..but I chose to go to a crystal planet for my OBE time..
So, please visit the records for me, as I cannot go there until I die and describe it in earthly language if possible.

PS: I had a dream about horology which is what invoked this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
it's a rather complex "thing". it's a group of beings, collective concious, that record every change in energy. and not time. time is only used in order to make things understandable to people here. and these beings have been around before time even excisted. time is a man made concept just as Good and Evil.

every possibility, every suggestion, every idea, every thought, every action, every reaction it all consists of energies which are emitted. all these energies are recorded. not just the ones concerning this reality, but seeing each thought creates an alternate reality and different "timelines" there is A LOT that is being recorded. And it is still growing in a way.

this is the short summary of it all

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
The Akashic Records exist in the 5th dimension. The 5th dimension is not subject to the laws of time, and as such there is no force stopping all events from happening at once.

The Akashic Record is not being constantly updated. It is already complete. There is no need to believe this, as it can be directly experienced.

Are you saying that someone who is yet to be born for 500 years is already recorded as to every second of their life?
That is like asking me to believe we all came for a quark.
This concept is beyond my grasp.
My view on the recors would be much like the movie Defending Your Life w/ Meryl Streep, where there are terminals where a soul can view all of it's past lives and choose not to as well.
My NDE times were what seemed like a minute, and it was in actuality it was over 10 minutes earth time.
As I am sure my know my postings are usually from a believer's POV.
But as this has never been seen by me, such as a time-clock or library, I cannot come close to 'seeing' all this is done without an extremely intelligent source which cannot know my life that far in advance.
Seems to me if all is decided in advance, where is my free will?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
it's a rather complex "thing". it's a group of beings, collective concious, that record every change in energy. and not time. time is only used in order to make things understandable to people here. and these beings have been around before time even excisted. time is a man made concept just as Good and Evil.

every possibility, every suggestion, every idea, every thought, every action, every reaction it all consists of energies which are emitted. all these energies are recorded. not just the ones concerning this reality, but seeing each thought creates an alternate reality and different "timelines" there is A LOT that is being recorded. And it is still growing in a way.

this is the short summary of it all

I can accurately describe the tunnel in which the body goes at death, and how all your friends, past relative and some you do not know are waiting in the tunnel, all with smiling faces, to help lead me to the Light.I can describe that in my last nde, I was allowed to visit any dimension I chose to, as I was tired of dying and being forced to return, so it relented, my main concern I was looking for was what is a hell concept.
I was traveling in AP and saw a hole from which there were all types of screaming and moaning..I looked inside from the top and there were the worst forms of debauchery going on and I was shown that these souls feel they are trapped in hell when if they just looked up they could see the way to the Light.
I can describe where from the grays have a space station that is not a planet, and I can tell you they meet in an oval room with 12 beings and I hear all that is meant for me..They are dressed with a high top collar from behind kinda like the Talosians.[earthly concept]
SO, if I can describe fully and truthfully where I have been, seen and experienced, how difficult is it to accurately describe the 'energy, karma processor/source who has all beings, incarnations it in's frame of beingness?
PS.. There must be a way for my grays to know earthly time, as I am never allowed to stay under for more than an hour, so as not to harm their vessel-ME.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Are you saying that someone who is yet to be born for 500 years is already recorded as to every second of their life?

The Akashic Records have within them every possible timeline. The timeline that you are going to take is not the only one recorded. Every single possible one you can take, is recorded.

This is the reason that we can look at the future in the Akashic, but it will not play out exactly as we've seen it. This is because when we look at the future in the Akashic, we are only looking at a probable timeline, not necessarily the one we'll take.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The Akashic Records have within them every possible timeline. The timeline that you are going to take is not the only one recorded. Every single possible one you can take, is recorded.

This is the reason that we can look at the future in the Akashic, but it will not play out exactly as we've seen it. This is because when we look at the future in the Akashic, we are only looking at a probable timeline, not necessarily the one we'll take.

That sounds like an oxymoron, as the Master k tells us, we come in on specific ray types, but nowhere does he say anything is predetermined to interfere with our karma nor free will.
I am personally a ray 1 and ray 7 combination..which I believe I chose.
Asking about re-incarnation, we are given 7 families into which to incarnate,,
So, how can the source know whether we will be a mass murderer or not as we choose that ..IOW NOTHING can see if in 10k years, I will become another hitler..sorry, this is just concepting and I have no science interest, but neither do I think every millisecond can be done by some etheral "thing" guess i will have to die to get to see the horology of the Cosmos.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

That sounds like an oxymoron, as the Master k tells us, we come in on specific ray types, but nowhere does he say anything is predetermined to interfere with our karma nor free will.

I also said no such thing.

So, how can the source know whether we will be a mass murderer or not as we choose that ..IOW NOTHING can see if in 10k years, I will become another hitler

As I said, the Akashic Records store every possible timeline, not just one. We have free will to choose any of those timelines. Our free will is not lost.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think i heard somewhere that those "records" have been pre-written and are a map of the lives we chose for ourselves before we were born.
I dont know if i have my facts straight here or not.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

i get the impression that you are 'blending' several thoughtscapes which are also realities... I attempt to respond,,,,

Science can only extrapolate on 'times' of how old anything is in the Universe, IOW a guess by billions, etc.
science infers dates from physical evidence

This being the case, those of us who believe/know there is a record that is kept down to the millisecond of all activities for each and every single soul.
If, indeed time is non-existent as we know it here ever wondered what tiny little bookkeeper is tending these records and what type of timepiece he uses?
this 'record' is a historical thing...etched into the fabric of space/time as it happens, like a Richter Scale printout of an earthquake,
or another way to conceptualise it is, we know that ALL the radio & TV transmissions from Earth exist far beyond our solar system...the trick is to go faster than light to see the TV shows or listen to the radio broadcasts in their original presentation...PS; there is no entity needed to catalogue or preserve or retrieve these 'cosmic' records ~ think also Akashic Records

Say you work a full day, you depend on the time clock to accurately keep your wages to the second.I expect my time and actions in this incarnation to be accurate, not cook the books.'
It is really simple, if I repair a watch for an airline pilot, it could mean his life if I have done a sloppy job.
So, let us imagine mult-trillions of bytes of informatiom that MUST to be kept, it must be an intelligence and accurate form, so whether it is a gigantic mainframe or a little ol man, IT must use times as we know it here for this record to be kept since the beginning of 'time'?

imho, this larger conceptualization has a lot of the earmarks of the classical "GoD sees everything, Knows everything..." omnipotence kinda supernatural thing....which He uses to Judge ALL your earthly deeds.
()Please do not misread my response as a disrespect or trashing of your post....the reply style was the only way i could think of at the time()

So, with the nature of the Akashic Record, (as i tried to explain it),
a person would have to instantaneously travel-in-spirit to a point where a clients lifetime Akashic record could be 'read'/'seen' [visualize either of a very long single strand of energy/vibration--or--visualize a 'groove' in one of those vinyl LP records] then the 'meditator' or a person like Edgar Cayce
could then decipher-/-read someones' karma or Akashic Record.

which, to the knowledge i've come across, is very different from the
'tunnel of light' experience.
there are more than one tunnels, but both may be versions of the birth-death passage, as the Shamanic journey to the 'other reality' is known to be....and the visions one has during their NDE (near death experience),
a transition between physical & astral planes sees a white light tunnel.

i'm tapped out, for now, i'd like to think there's a seed-grain in the reply, and that its in some measure comprehensible....as i get into tangents

~~ thanks Enyalius, i'll scope out the book you mentioned
......thats either a very Old Latin or very Baltic screen-name

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I think i heard somewhere that those "records" have been pre-written and are a map of the lives we chose for ourselves before we were born.
I dont know if i have my facts straight here or not.

Written by whom?
And do they know exactly how many souls there have been bofore and will be to come.
This is a battle for me, I have all the original cayce transcript copies and NEVER did anyone say, 'hey, Edgar describe what the records are and who keeps them"? as he went there almost daily,, supposedly,,
I am getting into what to me seems like a simple question...
IF we have to live by scientific time on earth, then something is responsible for fractals, which are math, emanating from the Universe.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
umm........................THIS is all new information for me really.

I have heard the term AKASHIC RACORDS but have'nt know exactly what people were talking about. I can't say as I disbelieve, for there are more strange things going on in existance than I can fathom.

I am going to just keep reading articles on this information and see what I can integrate into my personal belief system.

In my OOBE travels I have not found myself in any kind of liberary..............YET.
So I will see what I think at a later time I guess. In the mean time I am just going to read and soak up information that is shared.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
]]]i'm tapped out, for now, i'd like to think there's a seed-grain in the reply, and that its in some measure comprehensible....as i get into tangents[[[
Dear Udio;

So do we have millions of tunnels off light to choose from?
I am really at a loss for 'theories and conceptualizations here'.
Is it not true that SCIENCE tells us all is MATH?Universe and all?
I am just a simple watchmaker trying to grasp how we are FORCED to use science as our timekeeper, but the math of the Cosmos is a string? or what..I am just going to make some upset, so I will just try to find it out from trance or another means, as I am not groking.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
umm........................THIS is all new information for me really.

I have heard the term AKASHIC RACORDS but have'nt know exactly what people were talking about. I can't say as I disbelieve, for there are more strange things going on in existance than I can fathom.

I am going to just keep reading articles on this information and see what I can integrate into my personal belief system.

In my OOBE travels I have not found myself in any kind of liberary..............YET.
So I will see what I think at a later time I guess. In the mean time I am just going to read and soak up information that is shared.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

Next time you are out there, scream "where are the records kept'?
Doubt you will be taken there, as Cosmos decides who knows what and when???
Am I out to lunch here? I think not..Please let me know if you find a library?
Nie post..

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

As I said, the Akashic Records store every possible timeline, not just one. We have free will to choose any of those timelines. Our free will is not lost.

i also pondered such things,
and in my 'internal dialogue' i changed the idea of other Timelines with the similar yet different concept of multiple universes
in which we are existing in all (millions of) possible multiple universes,
(which could also be viewed as timelines), the millions-billions-trillions
of possible universes is based on the Quantum Physics idea that only a single atom or electron needs to be out-of-synch or in reversed 'spin'
to constitute another dimension-or-universe reality.

now comes the leap of faith aspect...i suspect that each time we have that internal epiphany or awakening, which can also resemble a 'burst-of-energy'...that moment marks the instant when one of those others 'selves' in one of those other universes, does actually Die, and in that other-self death.....the energy of that 'soul' consolidates itself with the You that exists in this time/place
and what you've actually felt , experienced, is a coming together of a dissapated life force,
It is very possible that as all those other selves die-off & consolidate into the remaining offworld selves, they become more & more wise, powerful, existential, philosophical, loving....
a person can be both young in age but advanced in spiritual levels & development at the same time, depending on the fluxuations of the universe of Cosmos's

first time i recognized your screen name AkashicWanderer, greetings

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So do we have millions of tunnels off light to choose from?
i'd guess that you will read the reply to AkashicWanderer
and the many universes (timelines)..and extrapolate that the 'singular You' does not exist...You are in many dimensions/or/timelines/or/universes, and the collective You has access to almost infinite light tunnels

I am really at a loss for 'theories and conceptualizations here'.
Is it not true that SCIENCE tells us all is MATH?Universe and all?
another person or the same person with another perspective might say that MUSIC is the universal connection, that Math is just a elegant but capable 'standby', for us primates & simians.

I am just a simple watchmaker trying to grasp how we are FORCED to use science as our timekeeper, but the math of the Cosmos is a string? or what..I am just going to make some upset, so I will just try to find it out from trance or another means, as I am not groking.

o-my-my, here's another candidate for the ongoing gift i give to friends, for years & years...i have given copy of the Sci-Fi book
"Stranger In A Strange Land" by R.A.H.
to the few i consider 'friend'

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join