It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan Illuminati? The Roshaniyya

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I do not know much about this subject, I only googled it and started this thread to deflect a distraction started in another thread:

www.kali-yuga.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Link doesn't work ....

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
OMG

The Roshaniyya are involved in the destruction of 9/11!!!!

911citizenswatch.org...

MK-ULTRA HAS A LONG HISTORY. THE DELTA ASSETS DON'T EVEN HAVE A RECOLLECTION OF COMMITTING THE ACTS. THEY TRULY BELIEVE THEY ARE INNOCENT. THAT'S HOW MURTHA GOT THE TERRORISTS TO FLY INTO THE BUILDINGS on 9/11. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN MIND CONTROL- DON'T TELL ME; TELL CHARLES MANSON; HE'S DOING LIFE FOR IT AND HE WAS JUST A RANK AMATUER.
THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF DELTA ASSETS OUT THERE. SOME ARE KIDS IN "SCHOOL". IT'S REAL AND IT'S on THE RECORD.
I DON'T WANT TO SAY MUCH MORE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT ROSHANIYYA, MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, MCVEIGH, WACO, AND SO MUCH MORE.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
ordoantichristianusilluminati.org...

The earliest religious organizations to possess the Holy Name Illuminati were the Roshaniyya, "Enlightened Ones" of the ancient Arabian mountains, and the Alumbrados, "Illuminated" of medieval Spain. The Roshaniyya flourished during the 16th Century in the mountains of northern Arabia and claimed spiritual descent from the 'Ansar', the helpers of Muhammad whom assisted in his flight from Mecca in e.v. 622.

As a reward for their service to Muhammad, these ancestors of the society were bestowed initiation into the mysteries of the Nizari-Ismaili religious sect. The Mystick founder of the Sect, Bayezid Ansari established an initiatory school where he secretly taught the Keys of the Invisible to the elect. The sect disappeared in the 1700's, shortly before the inauguration of the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati.

The Alumbrados of medieval Spain was birthed in e.v. 1512 in Guadalajara, ascending in the circles of Franciscan friars responsible for the most inspiring works of mysticism in that era. The central precept of the sect was the process of self-gnosis via the illumination of the "Holy Spirit" and intense contemplation similar to the Sufi "khilwat." The Spanish sect of Illuminates was finally suppressed in e.v. 1623 after several edicts of condemnation by the Spanish Inquisition.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I had googled around for the roshaniyya when it came up in that other thread too. Apparently, it was the name for a group of people that helped Mohammed when some people were after him. This is in the 700s. Then, fastforward to the Mughal Empire and afghanistan, a group of relibious radicals forms, taking the name as their own.

In this way the Roshaniyya become something like an eastern analog of the Illuminati. The Ismaili are also, interstingly, considered to be the "Illuminati of the East" ( in a tounge in cheek way).

www.ismaili.net...

Bayazid Ansari (1525-1581), known as Pir-i Rawshan originated a Roshaniyya cult in Kabul and Kashmir. His works, "Khayr al-Bayan", "Maksud al- Muminin", "Surat-i Tawhid", "Fakhr", "Hal-Nama" etc. were rigorously opposed by the Sunni ulema. The Mughals persecuted his followers and executed many of them. It must be known that the Ismaili mission had no relation with the Roshaniyya sect, but Bayazid Ansari seems to have been influenced with the esoteric doctrines of the Ismailis in Kandhar. Nevertheless, a bulk of the Ismailis were also scourged to death in Kashmir during the Mughal operations, forcing the surviving Ismailis to migrate to Punjab, where they emerged under the name of the Shamsi.

An intersting group either way.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Google must know everything. Sounds like a very enlightened guy.
Who needs intelligence when you have google to give you all the secrets?

Let's see now, I wonder why nobody with secrets comes out to enlighten the masses? I wonder if they would be believed? Would they be foolish to risk their lives revealing secrets only to be mocked? Weird how people can handle dogon and other silliness, but they just can't handle the truth.

People around here are your own worst enemy. You search for the truth, you say you want to know the truth, you theorize and google, how will you know the truth when you see it. Please, answer me that question. "How will you know the truth when you see it."? Would you know the truth if it jumped up and slapped you in the face? How would someone WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH go about enlightening people who say they are searching for the truth? The truth is stranger than fiction. There is no simple answer to things. Sometimes you have to connect the dots. The truth isn't painless. Most secrets are kept because people just can't handle the truth. Much better to tell people what they WANT TO HEAR.

LEST THEY SHOOT THE MESSENGER.
Yours truly,
SHOT MESSENGER

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I thought I'd offer indisputable proof that I know what I'm talking about.
In another thread I said that Roshaniyya live 1000 years and in perfect health. They keep a feast that God commanded the Israelites to keep forever. Passover and unleavened bread.
they roast a male lamb whole, less than one year old. They sip the plasma when it seperates from the blood of the lamb. They avoid leaven for several weeks afterward. They use bitter herbs on the lamb. They eat it the same day they kill it and roast it. they burn the blood and leftovers with fire. Try it and see for yourself. If you have incurable cancer or some disease, what do you have to lose.

think of this. Jesus said he was the lamb of God. He said drink my plasmos[blood] for it is real drink. Eat my flesh for it is real food. NOT FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING LIKE THE CHURCH LIKES TO SAY. R-E-A-L FOOD AND DRINK.

When Jesus was in agony in the garden, he sweat great drops of blood. Not little drops that held plasma, great drops like honey- or plasma-less blood. was that the symbolic seperation of the plasma from the blood of the sacrifical lamb?
When Jesus humg on the cross, his side was pierced with a spear. Blood and water[plasma] came out SEPERATELY.

Just before the last supper, Jesus told his disciples to go into town and look for a man carrying a jar of water [ plasma is water] and go with him to prepare the Passover. They ate lamb and dip unleavened bread into plasma.

This "theory" was checked out and found to be true. Some have a problem with it because God said " don't drink blood" BUT plasma ISN'T BLOOD- it's water. If you have ANY SICKNESS OR DISEASE and you keep the Passover and sip the plasma, YOU WILL BE HEALED WITHIN THREE DAYS. ANY DISEASE. CANCER,LUEKEMIA,LUPUS,MS,MUSCULAR DISTROPHY,BLINDNESS,PARALYSIS,ANY DISEASE.

Now, I've told you a remarkable thing. All you need do is buy a male lamb without blemish and less than a year old, and roast it whole. eat the flesh and sip the plasma. The plasma will seperate by itself or you can put it in a jar and swing it over your head and seperate it with centrifical force

Funny how it's nothing more than a plain english,literal translation of the words of Jesus. Funny how people who preach literal interpretation of the scriptures can't figure it out. It's right in front of your face.

SEE WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. THERE IT IS- A CURE FOR ANY DISEASE- TRY IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

P.S. IT WILL MAKE YOU APPEAR MUCH MUCH YOUNGER. PROBLEM IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET SICK AND DIE UNTIL YOU ARE NEAR 1000. DO YOU WANT TO LIVE THAT LONG. WHAT ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY,OVERPOPULATION? BETTER KEEP THIS A SECRET.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by shot messenger]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Shot messenger - How did you come across this information, and do you practice this yourself?

[edit on 4-11-2005 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
You only make statments, not really being able to base it against any sort of evidence.

Plasma?? i was always told that when someone dies, blood and wter serperate somehow and thats why blood and water came out of jesus.

There are lots of idea's on this site, but u have failed to convince me.or even entertain the idea.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Why are you getting so defensive? What has been presented that is inaccurate? This is obviously not a subject that those of us who've posted are familiar with, so what are we misunderstanding?

Now, I've told you a remarkable thing. All you need do is buy a male lamb without blemish and less than a year old, and roast it whole. eat the flesh and sip the plasma.

Who do you know that this has worked for? How well documented is the effect?

Please don't post in all caps.

What does any of the lamb-blood stuff have to do with the roshaniyaa, besides that you are saying that they perform the ritual?

Also, where's it say that they do perform the ritual, out of curiosity?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
"Why are you getting so defensive? What has been presented that is inaccurate? This is obviously not a subject that those of us who've posted are familiar with, so what are we misunderstanding? "

I wasnt refering to u if thats what u thought, i was refering to shotmessenger. just for the record.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Question for shot messenger

If the Roshaniyya are so powerful (live for thousands of years, can fly, have UFO's etc) why do they live in a huge underground cavern? Why don't they just live among us and conceal their power or use their power to wipe us all out? Wouldn't that be easier for such powerful people than living in an underground cavern for thousands of years. Also if there is only one entrance to this place and its very small, how do they get lambs down there, how do they grow food. Do they take weekly trips to the supermarket?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Duncan you asked the same question I was going to about why they have to live underground.

Also if the Roshaniyya live in Tehran which is supposedly a massive underground complex that encompasses the borders of several countries how come it has never been discovered or better yet mapped with ground penetrating radar or similair technology? Is there a big govt coverup to keep it all secret?

One more thing. If the Roshaniyya are so advanced and powerful then how some they didnt crush the yankee invaders? US forces made very short work of the Taliban with little resistance? Where were the Roshaniyya in thier flying saucers with directed energy weapons to help save their brethern when the US came or even the Russians several decades prior?

[edit on 8-11-2005 by warpboost]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Sorry I haven't been around to respond to some things. I'd rather just give info than try to prove things via internet discussion board.
I'll make a few points.

1. The Roshaniyya live underground because they have been there since the first rosh went underground to escape persecution because he was so intellectual. See, you get burned at the stake,stoned, sawn asunder and beheaded for heresy or blasphemy.

2. The rosh don't like the way evolution treated them. We use 10% of our brain. They use 100%. Therefore their heads got big. At least thats the theory. they live underground so their eyes got big to adapt to low light.

3. They became almost albino. they are very white. They grow skin in labs to make clothes out of. The skin is made from middle eastern cells so it looks kind of olive when put on their very white skin. They need it because they can't go out into the light without the skinclothes protection.

4. The three wise men described in the bible were roshaniyya. Roshaniyya means "wise man" or "enlightened one".

5. Why don't they show themselves? Well, they view us as MENTALLY RETARDED. they think we're stupid for thinking that there is life in outer space in light of the fact that no planet or star has been shown to be able to sustain life. We send radio waves into infinity and still no response. What will it take to enlighten you. They knew this thousands of years ago. They figured out that the stars and planets are for just what Jesus-God- said they were for. Signs and times and seasons. They created astrology, they saw the star of Jesus while nobody else paid it any mind.

6. They engage heavily in biology because they want to surface. Imagine this. Percieve as they do. Imagine that you decide you want to enlighten a mentally retarded person. So you go to a mental hospital. To engage them and communicate with them would be very difficult because you are so mentally superior to them. What would they do if you walked into a retarded persons room while they slept and you tapped them on their shoulder to wake them up. they would freak. UNDERSTAND? How could you reassure a mentally retarded inferior person. They feel the same way. If they showed themselves, we would freak, hold them, bind them, imprison them and treat them like THEY were a freak.

7. The bible - in revelation- talks about an army of locusts that come out of the ground and torments men for a time. They have faces like men and teeth like a lion. roshaniyya claim to have created mutations like that.

8. In the last days the bible says that earthquakes,volcanos and such will increase. The rosh- when they come will first shake the earth from underground. Then they will get in their flyers and take to the sky faster than the speed of light. They will come back slow and visible so we will think and believe they came from outer space, rather than inner earth.
We will think they are angels or aliens. They will try to bring order. People will believe anything they say, and they'll prey on that.

9. They can cause great earthquakes with underground nuclear explosions. they see volcanos at their core. They have technology we can't even dream of.

10. LISTEN, IF YOU READ THE BIBLE ARMED WITH THIS INFO, IT WILL SUDDENLY BECOME CLEAR TO YOU. THE BIBLE WILL CEASE TO BE A MYSTERY. REVELATION WILL BECOME UNDERSTANDABLE. REVELATION SAYS THAT IJN THE LAST DAYS MEN WILL SEEK DEATH BUT NOT BE ABLE TO DIE. THE ROSH WILL TEACH YOU ABOUT THE LAMB AND PLASMA.

There is much more I can say but I would just like to answer questions.
ONE-AT-A-TIME-PLEASE.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Velvet Splash,
I came across this info in "eyes only' intel. My Grandfather showed me about the Rosh and Terah way back in 75 when i was being recruited.

I don't want to live on the earth right now for 1000 years. Altho the bible says that when Jesus comes, we will live for 1000 years while the Rosh are chained in Terah.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
"5. Why don't they show themselves? Well, they view us as MENTALLY RETARDED. they think we're stupid for thinking that there is life in outer space in light of the fact that no planet or star has been shown to be able to sustain life. We send radio waves into infinity and still no response. What will it take to enlighten you. They knew this thousands of years ago. They figured out that the stars and planets are for just what Jesus-God- said they were for. Signs and times and seasons. They created astrology, they saw the star of Jesus while nobody else paid it any mind."

So u are sayiny that there is no life beyond are planet, since they have saucers etc, your saying they already know there are no ET's....?
I disagree, or they havent looked hard enough.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Denied,
I don't know if blod and plasma seperate when we die. Can you prove that? What about Jesus sweating great drops of blood?
Did you know that the very best anti-venon comes from lambs blood?

A snake [satan] bites a lamb [Jesus] on his heel. [Gen:3:15]
The venom is sin. After three days,blood is drawn from the lamb. Blood is placed in a centrafuge[agony in the garden?] and the blood and plasma seperate. Jesus sweat great drops of blood, like it was thick as honey-absent plasma. Salt is added to the plasma[ Jesus said we are the salt of the earth]. The venon becomes a milky substance. [ the mand of milk and honey?] The anti-venon is given to the snake bitten sinner and he lives.

Kind of proves Jesus is who he said he is, huh.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger
Denied,
I don't know if blod and plasma seperate when we die. Can you prove that? What about Jesus sweating great drops of blood?
Did you know that the very best anti-venon comes from lambs blood?

A snake [satan] bites a lamb [Jesus] on his heel. [Gen:3:15]
The venom is sin. After three days,blood is drawn from the lamb. Blood is placed in a centrafuge[agony in the garden?] and the blood and plasma seperate. Jesus sweat great drops of blood, like it was thick as honey-absent plasma. Salt is added to the plasma[ Jesus said we are the salt of the earth]. The venon becomes a milky substance. [ the mand of milk and honey?] The anti-venon is given to the snake bitten sinner and he lives.

Kind of proves Jesus is who he said he is, huh.

No not plasma and blood, water and blood.
I read and if needed i wil try and find more info for u,
When someone was crucified, the way the roman guards would test if that person was dead, is to use a spear and poke them just under their lung, if blood and water was seperate then they are dead, just a memory.
Anyone else on this board know.....?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Duncan,
they view us as mental retards. Would you like to go live with the retards in a mental institution. Can you enlighten a retard. Can you unretard someone. They don't like us because we destroy the earth.
They aren't anxious to have a bunch of retards see them as freaks because of what evolution did to them because they chose to live underground, like that is a bad or stupid thing.

We blindly look out, they wisely looked inward. Who made the rule you have to live on the surface? Among them, there is three schools of thought. 1. is to come up and rule the surface. 2. is to stay underground.
3. is to mutate to undo evolution with science.
The entrance was found thousands of years ago and found when a shepherd went in after a lost lamb. It's thousands of feet below ground. We don't know- we speculate about whats below ground. We never even drilled a mile below ground. The deepest ocean is only 5 miles deep. They could be a thousand miles underground. They only eat once a year. Lamb and plasma. they don't get hungry. they are very skinny and have no trouble coming in and out of the hole. They leave thru water in their flyers.

They breed their own lambs.
They love living underground. They don't like the evolution they've undergone. They have access to the whole earth, just like we do. Only their earth is underground.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Warpboost,
they ckoose not to get involved with surface people. However, some afghan tribes have access to them and they will help an individual if he is being hunted or persecuted. they know how that feels.

Remember how thin and pale Osama looked? He was fasting to get thin enough to crawl into Terah. Mohammad did the same thing, but he was talking too much and when he was standing on the dome of the rock blabbing, they came and took him. Legend saysd it was a chariot of fire from the sky. Not so. it came from the sky but only because it went up before coming down. I think the fire is from the friction of atmosphere.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join