It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan Illuminati? The Roshaniyya

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
www.seruminstitute.com...

It seems anti venom is taken from horse's...?

"Plasma obtained from the hyperimmunized horses is enzyme refined, purified and concentrated. Each vial when reconstituted to 10 ml with sterile water for injection, each 1 ml of the Anti-Snake Venom Serum neutralizes not less than the following quantities of standard venoms when tested in white mice "

So plasma resides in blood??sorry am not an expert.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Denied,
there is no life beyond earth. They checked. They travel MANY TIMES the speed of light. light travels at 186,000 miles a second. They can get to the sun in seconds. They have explored endlessly. They use light as fuel. FREAKIN LIGHT AS FUEL? They travels millions of miles a second. They travel so fast you can't even see them. There is no life beyond earth. Where, pray tell, do you think it is. There is no air,water,atmosphere any where but here. Deal with it. DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF THERE IS LIFE OUT THERE? YOU REQUIRE PROOF FROM ME, MAY I ASK THE SAME COURTESY?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Denied,
anti venon is mass produced from horse blood. horse has about 10 gallons, lamb maybe one/half a gallon. the quality of lamb blood for anti-venon is a new discovery. from a researcher in scotland.

P.S. please don't misconstrue anything i say. i said the BEST antivenon comes from lamb blood because i'm aware of the info.

LET'S NOT FORGET WHO HAS ACCESS TO "ALL" THE SECRETS . ME!!!

[edit on 9-11-2005 by shot messenger]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I just find it hard to believe that all that "space" out there is empty, how do u know this is the only planet with air, how do u know that another species might not need air, water etc as has been speculated.

So osma bin laden went on a diet so he could fit through a small hole...
You gotta admit this story sounds crazy.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
May I be so bold as to ask that you folks show me a modicum of respect. I'm not offering opinions or speculation here. I'm giving facts that many people would die to know. If you will accept my info, the mystery will disappear.

I am one of only few people who have access to this info. Theres me and sitting and former presidents and head of NSA,CIA and MOSSAD. Precious few have this info. I can tell it because they know you're too stupid to listen or believe. you have your minds made up with BS.

Do you realize that there is a fight going on for the ARk of the covenant right now. It has been found and there is some serious # brewing.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I didn't make the hole and tunnel. i can't help that it's small. if you have a 42 in. waist you can't wear a 32 in jean. SO YOU LOSE WEIGHT TO FIT!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If you believe that other species don't need air and water , then the rosh are right. we are retarded. There is air and water in Heaven.

link   
Chill out shot messenger. Watch the insults.

link   
Ive got respect, otherwise i wouldnt bother even replying to this.

You have to admit you make very bold statments, Id like to hear what other ATS members think of what shot is saying.

Believe me shot, most people on ATS are open minded, why dont u share some more secrets with us.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Explain to me how Osama escapes. Saddam was underground too.
50 million on osamas head. thats alot of mulah. the best intel in the world can't find him. the best army in the world can't get him. why?

I JUST TOLD YOU, BUT YOU FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE. BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Would you like to know who killed jfk and why and how?

what would you like to be enlightened on?

i can answer any question you have.

YOU CAN'T ASK ME A QUESTION I CAN'T ANSWER COMPLETELY. AND YOU'LL GO "WOW, THAT MAKES SENSE, I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT." WHY? BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO THINK FOR YOURSELF. YOU NEED OTHERS TO TELL YOU WHAT TO THINK.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have to roll. I'm gettin beeped. my comp has remote access. they know what i'm doing. i'll be back tonite after 10:00

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger
i can answer any question you have.

Cool, answer this one:

Will you CHILL OUT?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
sorry if i offended anyone. not my intent. i'm just stressed because i'm exposing eyes only material. thats never been done before. leave it to me to blaze the trail. it rubs me the wrong way when people can't realize the magnitude of that. i'm used to putting my life on the line everyday. i always pray before i walk out my door.

And then to have people be skeptical of perfectly logical, consice info. sheesh.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by shot messenger]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
How'd you come by this material, you said your grandfather showed it to you when you were being recruited, why'd he have it and recruited for what? Why was it shown to you before you were recruited, especailly since its so normally secretive?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger
5. Why don't they show themselves? Well, they view us as MENTALLY RETARDED. they think we're stupid for thinking that there is life in outer space in light of the fact that no planet or star has been shown to be able to sustain life. We send radio waves into infinity and still no response. What will it take to enlighten you. They knew this thousands of years ago. They figured out that the stars and planets are for just what Jesus-God- said they were for. Signs and times and seasons. They created astrology, they saw the star of Jesus while nobody else paid it any mind.

So you're saying that the ENTIRE Universe, with it's millions and millions of stars, circled by millions and millions of planets, all those worlds, only OURS has life?

Why did God make the Universe so big then, he could've stopped out just our solar system and saved himself a hell of a workload.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
shot messenger, Can you tell us more about the battle for the Arc of the Covenant going on rate now? I would like to know who is fighting over it and where.

I was also wondering if you could divulge the area that this massive underground world is located in?

If you know all this super secret info what is you motivation for sharing it with anonymous people on a message board? I'm not trying to discredit you, I’m just trying to understand what someone’s motivation would be for sharing secret information on the internet?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

So you're saying that the ENTIRE Universe, with it's millions and millions of stars, circled by millions and millions of planets, all those worlds, only OURS has life?

Why did God make the Universe so big then, he could've stopped out just our solar system and saved himself a hell of a workload.

Exactly what im trying to say velvet....
Ok, either this thread is gonna get very interesting or its gonna crash and burn....

Shot... Who's watching u?
Try and be a little more descriptive, rather than blinding us with lots of statments.
I dunno bout u, but living for 1000's years sounds like selling ur soul to me.
Heaven, u speak of water and air?????
How u know this?describe what u think heaven is like?
If this is all in the revelations, tell us what the future holds?
Give us some dates, timeline of things to come , if u can.
Answers please...

***Meanwhile, hunting for a lamb***

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I read another version recently, and they suggested the driver did it....?!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Shotmessenger,

You stated that Osama fasted so that he could fit through the hole, yet Muhammad was picked up by the Rosh in one of their craft. Could you elaborate on why Osama was not picked up this way? Do the Rosh not consider him as worthy as Muhammad? Or did Osama "sneak" into their underground uninvited?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join