Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Afghan Illuminati? The Roshaniyya

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Trust me, if your 10 pages are any where near as entertaining as the rest of this thread has been I will read the whole thing. Sum uf uss reetawds lyke two reeed!

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hmmm.....this is the only planet in the universe with life.........a vast majority of which is retarded..........I would tend to think that GOD goofed then and that the universe is a big waste of space....along with the 400 biliion stars in our galaxy and 100's of billions of galaxies........

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Lets see, there is a laser sight pointed at your chest and head.

A waitress at I-HOP® (probably in the 10th grade with you right?) notices it, knows it is a weapons sight, yet very calmly comes over and says "dude do you have enimies?"

Firstly, you expect us to believe that?

Secondly how does a 10th grader KNOW EVERYTHING that we need to know?

You have insulted a lot of people on this board by calling many names.

You do realize you have violated the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, right?

I suspect you are being kept around for your humour factor and after you can't produce what you claim you can (knowingly posting false information) you will be gone, by the fatal fell swoop of the of a moderators mouse and pointer!

I said GOOD DAY SIR!

- One Man Short®

[edit to add ® to I-HOP to stop any pending legal action]

[edit on 23-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger
It's a big task and will take me a few days to type. Whats the chance of people with short attention spans reading about 10 pages?

I'd rather just answer specific questions but a long overview will suffice.

I will be back with the answers to all your questions by wednesday. ALL-YOUR-QUESTIONS-WILL- BE- ANSWERED. I"ll make you understand your world.

Shucks, wednesday's gone in my time zone and not even 1 page, let alone 10.

Although I didn't agree with the attitude and abusive tactics, I must admit I was curious to hear "all the answers revealed".

Lets hope he didn't live up to his name, cuz I don't believe an attitude is punishable by shooting or death.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Oh, he's still around, I saw him posting in another thread just this afternoon. I think he's decided to just skip this post... we might be on to him

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Yes, the Wednesday deadline has come and gone, but no post.

Perhaps he has posted, but we are all too stupid to realise due to our mental deficiency.

I suspected this was a hoax earlier, but was still prepared to suspend my disbelief in the expectation of the 10 page dossier.

Now I think we have our answer.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Looking more and more like our neo-w.i.t.d. has lived up to his name.

I just don't understand the logic of posting all around that "I know all the answers to a. b. c. and d." over and over.

Seems like it's just asking for trouble.

If I were worried that I was in danger, and truly wanted to "get the truth out", it seems that just putting it up and out there would be the way to go.

All the toying and foreshadowing seems a waste.

Oh well, I'm sure it won't be long till someone with "all the answers" turns up again.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Still waiting...

Bump.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Did you really expect that any one man could fill these shoes:

I'm so dam enlightening that i oughtta be illuminated.

There is no secret that I don't know. No question you can ask that I can't answer. I've spent years-since 1975 reading almost a million pages of eyes only material. Not only can I answer any question about anything on this website. You will become enlightened and it will all just come together for you.

Try me sometime. I"m your freakin dream come true, I'm everybody here dream come true. You all ought to get on your knees and thank God that I got a bug up my ass.
It ain't braggin if it's true and i can assure you that I can fully remove any doubt about any subject I've seen on this site.

By the way, I am very proud of the people around here. You all want to know the truth but you HAD no way of getting it, now you do. And i love spillin the beans.
I can tell ya who killed jfk sr. and jr.
what IS on the missing nixon tape- word for word.
who started and controls al qaeda.
how the trade centers fell.
all "alien" info.
who has the 40 missing suitcase nukes.
who took chandra levy. and why.
all about the clinton/lewinsky red herring.
mk- ultra and the dc sniper.
mk-delta teams still out there.
who orchestrated 9/11

Then he followed with:

THATS WHY I'M HERE. I'M READY TO DIE. SOMEBODY'S GONNA!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also posting:

I got warned today while i was having lunch. waitress came over and asked me if i had alot of enemies. i asked why and she told me to look at my chest. A red lazer dot was on my chest. she said" ya got one on your head too." I figured it was Gust Avrakotos.

However, when you are a loose cannon with nothing to lose......................

tomorrow I will post one or two final things on this thread and probably get dealt with by tomorrow night. I don't care, really. I'm not scared and I'm way too mad to care.

So, all we got was a "foreshadowed" disapearance with a lot of bragging and "superior" tones. :shk:

I wouldn't hold your breath for a response.

I suppose we did get one interesting piece, outta the deal, that we could test.

Anybody got a lamb without any blemishes?

[edit on 12/4/05 by redmage]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
never mind
[edit to delete]

[edit on 12/6/2005 by yeahright]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well, when a person show's up and offer's perfectly good info and offer's to provide more- that you can test- and get's insulted and disparaged BEFORE he can offer his info....... well, we shouldn't be surprised that nobody step's forward to enlighten anyone.

Have you ever heard the old saying "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

The fact of the matter is that the people CANNOT handle the truth.

Plato expressed great sadness about the people's penchant for shooting the messenger, when he said:

"I CAN FORGIVE A CHILD FOR BEING AFRAID OF THE DARK. I CAN'T FORGIVE AN ADULT FOR BEING AFRAID OF THE LIGHT. THAT'S THE REAL TRAGEDY IN LIFE."

You common folks have a delussional impression of reality and you get mad when someone shines a light on your delusions. You say you want to know the truth and you even look for the truth, but you refuse to look at it,OR BELIEVE IT- when you find it. When you connect the dot's, it takes courage to look at the picture you're presented with. You shouldn't try to ruin it for people who are willing to look at that picture, with your hysterical judgements and baseless insults. You tend to insult the messenger and mock his words without asking intelligent questions. That is the major problem around here.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Is that all?!! Okay, I'll do that. It will take me a few days to type it up. I have to think of where to start. i will have to explain everything fully so it will take some time. Maybe I'll do it on it's own thread.
When you read it you will be COMPLETELY enlightened and have no more questions. Can you live without a theory. I mean if you have all the facts, you'll know the truth. Can you live like that.

Who, what, where, when, why and how is easy. You won't like it. I promise you, you won't like it, but you WILL believe it because it will connect all the dots. It's a big task and will take me a few days to type. Whats the chance of people with short attention spans reading about 10 pages?

I'd rather just answer specific questions but a long overview will suffice.

NOTE* I only have an hour or two per day to work on it. I type slow. I will be back with the answers to all your questions by wednesday. ALL-YOUR-QUESTIONS-WILL- BE- ANSWERED. I"ll make you understand your world.

So here was the promise, One Last/Shot. You speak of disparagement. I believe this was a two-way street. If you've got something to share, just share it! You can't seriously expect everyone to roll over and pant because you showed up with some extraordinary claims and no follow-through. Now you're a delicate little hothouse orchid that had his feelings hurt? Yeah you know stuff. Whatever. Bring it or shaddap already. But have a great holiday either way.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Yeah you know stuff. Whatever. Bring it or shaddap already. But have a great holiday either way.

Don't you mean "MERRY CHRISTMAS"...dont' kill the Christmas Wish!

Just messing with everyone!

Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Happy Boxing Day
Happy New Year
Happy VIRGIN OF GUADALUPE DAY (Dec 12)
Happy Martin Luther King Day
Happy al Adha

Hope I didn't forget anyone!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
**edited out my own bias**

Check out this thread, where last time has the SAME condecending attitude as Shot.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-12-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This was exactly the reason why I called out 'shot messenger' - It's all very well bragging and being condescending to people, but when there's nothing behind it all but hot air, you're just another kid behind a computer screen thinking you can get one over on the conspiracy nuts, and failing miserably.

Either put up, or shut up.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
OK shot messenger/ one last time, please just give us the chance to prove whether we can handle the truth.

I am with Velvet Splash on this one.

Please be so kind as to tell us what you have got, source it and then bask in the afterglow of probably the single most exciting posting ever seen on here.

Merry Xmas and the best New Year ever to one and all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join