It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamau Kambon's final solution for Whites (CSPAN video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader

here is only one race, the human race. We're all in it together whether you like that or not.

well FYI I do not live in an Utopian society as you do. That's where we differ. But until we do. We need to find some pretty , quick and workable solutions, while we have time, before we descend unto chaos.

I don't live in a utopian society and I did not claim that I do. I merely stated what I believe to be true, that we are all brothers and sisters and that the differances we have are actually a gift to keep us strong, not a reason to fight or hate one another. Hate is a poison to the soul of the person that is doing the hating.

Crusader, if you want to hate anyone for the color of their skin, the religion they hold dear or the land from which they are born, go ahead. I cannot deny you this. All I can do is share with you what I have learned on this path of life. Hate is a poison to the soul of the person that is doing the hating.

The harm you do is only to yourself.

Love and light my friend,

Wupy

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Crusader, if you want to hate anyone for the color of their skin, the religion they hold dear or the land from which they are born, go ahead. I cannot deny you this. All I can do is share with you what I have learned on this path of life. Hate is a poison to the soul of the person that is doing the hating.

Where do you get the idea I am a hater?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
You know, it's a shame...

Slavery has been over for what - almost 150 years? And we are still getting this 'blame honky' crap? Those people give blacks a bad name, just as the KKK do to white people.

I know plenty of blacks that are doing very VERY well. They are no mans slave, and they would slap this nut job silly if he said so. Hell, one of my best friends (oh my God, one of my best friends is black and I am white!!!
) from HS just graduated from a top 10 law school.

This whole racism thing is tired and played out. It's a stupid excuse for stupid ignorant people who need to justify their own failure in life.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

This whole racism thing is tired and played out. It's a stupid excuse for stupid ignorant people who need to justify their own failure in life.

By the way, i am not a failure. I am a very young successful black man. No white man ever hand me down nothing, for genrations. I come froma family who believe in working hard, as well, as achieving no matter what....

That is the same lame statement, which i consider as bigotry, every white person who says Oh well i have a black friend , i am not racist, please!! i am not buying that crap.. !

You see you guys still live in an utopian bubble, which propgates and let certain people to use violence against the system such as what Kambon is advocating.

By the way, i got no white friend does that mean i am racist? No!

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That is the same lame statement, which i consider as bigotry, every white person who says Oh well i have a black friend , i am not racist, please!! i am not buying that crap.. !

Just so I understand your position better; Are you saying that white racists can have black friends? And by friend, I mean beers together, dinner at each other's home etc. I don't mean work acquaintances.

Possibly--it depends. Maybe no whiteys will befriend you because they sense you don't like them.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
People,

in this day and age, are we still fighting with each other about color and "race"?

There are no races for Biology. We all come from the same ancestors, as our mitohondrial DNA proves. We are 99.9% exactly the same. We have much more to unite us than to divide us.

Get a grip upon yourself!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
People,

in this day and age, are we still fighting with each other about color and "race"?

There are no races for Biology. We all come from the same ancestors, as our mitohondrial DNA proves. We are 99.9% exactly the same. We have much more to unite us than to divide us.

Get a grip upon yourself!!!

amen brother!

i grew up in the deep south having to deal with both sides of racism my whole life. im about sick and damn tired of it. with everything else going on in this world, we should be more united than ever. enough of this crap.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

By the way, i am not a failure. I am a very young successful black man. No white man ever hand me down nothing, for genrations. I come froma family who believe in working hard, as well, as achieving no matter what....

You see you guys still live in an utopian bubble, which propgates and let certain people to use violence against the system such as what Kambon is advocating.

Good for you. I am glad that you actually took things into your own hands and did something instead of blaming other people for why you fail.

It's a shame that you don't "buy" that I am not a racist. Let me give you a little help here. I played football at a very high level. You can't BE a racist and play for major football programs. It just doesn't work.

I have friends of all colors and creeds, I used him as an example because he IS successful, hell, he will have WHITE people working for HIM, all while doing it in "the white mans system". Basically, Kambon is a joke, a sick joke at that.

Get over it. If you are successful, then you know that there is no need for any kind of seperation. You know that there is no system to keep people down. Why would you want blacks to be seperate from whites? What will that accomplish?

You know, with statements like that, you are far more racist then any "white" person I know.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum
Just so I understand your position better; Are you saying that white racists can have black friends? And by friend, I mean beers together, dinner at each other's home etc. I don't mean work acquaintances.

Exactly. I have been VERY good friends with MANY black people. Hell, I am in ones wedding in a few months!

But yet I am a racist because I say "I have black friends, and they are doing well and would be insulted at Kambon's statement" ?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Where do you get the idea I am a hater?

Well, I started to suspect when you blamed all of societies ills on white, euro and American culture. Then when you called for it to be undone, That pretty much cinched it for me. I believe the phrase went like this:

There is only one race, the human race. We are all in it together whether you like that or not.

Oh how noble of you.. That's good, but while we are it, why don't we dismantle the whole fabric of the American and European society? That''s what built them, Slavery, genoicide, and segregartion

That chip on your shoulder will weigh no one down but you. I hope someday you find the strength and wisdom to let it fall away.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Funny thing Crusader's earlier point regarding the riots in Birmingham (Divide and Rule) being used by the whites.. Interesting point but I'll take it a step further . What’s happening is we are all being pitted against each other, White, Black, Jew, Asian ext. Essentially we are all a bunch of rats being poked and prauded in ways to incite reaction specially designed for each of our demographics. Obviously those behind this are the rueling elite, the more they do to us the lease we know, as they say. Pretty effective way of distracting us form greater more serious issues.
Unfortunately a race war is most likely on its way, they control the media and everything else under the sun. So why incite a race war ?Well more laws tighter restrictions on freedoms and Orwell does the jig. Perhaps even free ID chips and Pharma-Happy pills for all .

[edit on C:Tueocu10e10 by Opus]

[edit on C:Tueocu10e10 by Opus]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Get over it. If you are successful, then you know that there is no need for any kind of seperation. You know that there is no system to keep people down. Why would you want blacks to be seperate from whites? What will that accomplish?

It will accomplish a whole lot. Now note, I am not really advocating the separate, restrooms, tralala..... of what occured in the 1960's era..... But on a whole for us to establish strong , black only communities which foster positive cultural vibes, economic bases strong enough, etc, to be a force to reckon with. Don't you think? To say our economic base is strong enough, is really living a bubble. we need to rally to get rid of the crack gangs that are destroying our communities. But first, (note It's not a total blame game) we have to inquire who really benefits from the crack en masse from our communities?

who benefits from strategically, and intentionally trying to reduce our birth rate in the black population? Who? Maybe it's the majority? Perhaps, let's not point fingers here people, but just think......

There are still alot of burning issues still imprinted on the black population in the US, and worldover on atrocities of the past and certain things that are happening right at this present time. We first need to address this issue, before any talk of reconcilation(Kiss& Make-up) can be initiated. What about the still unresolved issues of slavery, Jim crow? the distribution of crack in the 80's? Arpartheid in South Africa, which by the way folks ended, in the 1991. (which by the way, was just a mere 14 years ago.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

...we have to inquire who really benefits from the crack en masse from our communities?

Ahh--an open-ended question!! Letme guess who benefits: The white devil!!! Or maybe I misunderstood your point. Whom are you implying "benefits from the crack en masse from [your] communities?"

In any case; you get rid of the demand, the supply will follow. Simple market economy and even "your" community isn't immune to it.

BTW: Are you going to answer the question I asked you previously?

[edit on 25-10-2005 by Freedom_for_sum]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

It will accomplish a whole lot. Now note, I am not really advocating the separate, restrooms, tralala..... of what occured in the 1960's era..... But on a whole for us to establish strong , black only communities which foster positive cultural vibes, economic bases strong enough, etc, to be a force to reckon with. Don't you think? To say our economic base is strong enough, is really living a bubble. we need to rally to get rid of the crack gangs that are destroying our communities. But first, (note It's not a total blame game) we have to inquire who really benefits from the crack en masse from our communities?

who benefits from strategically, and intentionally trying to reduce our birth rate in the black population? Who? Maybe it's the majority? Perhaps, let's not point fingers here people, but just think......

There are still alot of burning issues still imprinted on the black population in the US, and worldover on atrocities of the past and certain things that are happening right at this present time. We first need to address this issue, before any talk of reconcilation(Kiss& Make-up) can be initiated. What about the still unresolved issues of slavery, Jim crow? the distribution of crack in the 80's? Arpartheid in South Africa, which by the way folks ended, in the 1991. (which by the way, was just a mere 14 years ago.

Separation would only result in more/worse racism. I can't blame blacks from the inner cities for being pissed off at the system, it is stacked against them no matter what anyone says. But the answer's not to remove yourself from the rest of the world. Yes we're a damn site from Mr. Wupys touchy feely "We are the World" ideals (don’t get me wrong, it sounds great, but most people, sadly enough, just don’t think that way) but advocating separate societies is a BIG step in the wrong direction. Of course that just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Im Europian American
I was not there. (neither were you)
Stop blaming me for your problems.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by C0le]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadboy
Yes we're a damn site from Mr. Wupys touchy feely "We are the World" ideals (don’t get me wrong, it sounds great, but most people, sadly enough, just don’t think that way)

I would rather live in a world where such ideas are possible than live in a world where they are not.

It is not wrong to have faith in our species. It is not wrong to believe we can come together and love one another. Higher ideas are not just pipe dreams, they are our future.

Albert Einstein once said, "If an idea doesn't sound absolutely absurd in the beginning, then it has no hope."

There is only one race, the human race. We're all in it together whether you like that or not.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
There is only one race, the human race. We're all in it together whether you like that or not.

Love and light,

Wupy

All Right Wuuuupy!!! I'm with ya brutha'--as long as you white!!!

Just kidding!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Possibly--it depends. Maybe no whiteys will befriend you because they sense you don't like them.

Maybe it's because I don't want to be friends? Yes? I don't trust them, not hate, but sometimes you have to avoid certain things, My inner circle consists of brown and black people, and a few yellows

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
How easily and casually we use these terms. White. Black. Yellow. We cover entire cultures of people with blanket statements, lumping them in with one another and reckoning them to be one and the same. Is there one singular "white" race? Of course not, just as there is no singular "black" race and no singular "yellow" race.

Racial tension exists in many countries, and my own home Australia is no exception. I was told once by an Aboriginal friend of mine that white people had devestated the indigenous population like a plague. "But which white people?" I asked him. After all, the Irish (which is the source of my own heritage) are not the same as the English. The French are not the same as the Russians who are not the same as the Americans. To say that there is a single, all-embracing culture that can be labelled a "white" culture is a gross generalisation.

In the same way, stating that there is a single overarching "black" or "yellow" culture is similarly misleading. Are African-Americans and Sudanese identical in terms of cultural identity? Of course not. Do Japanese people and Chinese people share identical cultural beliefs or values? Again, the answer is no. Even within a single country or cultural group, distinct factors may emerge to further delineate a sense of common cultural identity.

It can be very easy to speak broadly about groups of people whom we feel are the cause of some kind of problem in our lives. This is especially true when these groups are easily identifiable, as is the case with people of different skin colour. And people do this all the time. They say "White people are greedy and selfish. Black people are lazy and unintelligent. Yellow people are exclusionist and arrogant". These are just some of the ignorant statements I have heard bandied around in my time and they are generalisations all.

No, we don't live in a utopia. But neither do we live in a world where distinctions may be broadly made on the basis of skin colour alone. As I said, I am white and my own cultural heritage stems from Ireland. Does this mean that I am the same in all cultural respects as someone from England? Clearly this is not the case, given that the Irish and the English have a long history of violence and oppression. This difference in cultural identity was then blurred even further when my distant relative was deported to Australia (for stealing a rooster - seriously), where I have developed a cultural identity markedly different to someone who is a native of Ireland itself. So you see, it is not as simple as stating that "White people think and do this" and "black people think and do this". Humanity is far more complex than our simple labels. Perhaps, in order to counter racism, we need to begin to move past broad labels such as these, which only serve to put people on the defensive, something evident throughout this thread. When we start to identify specific issues that are bothering us, we can begin to address them without the need for broad and misleading statements that allude to general, and usually quite false, racial perceptions.

[edit on 26/10/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

How easily and casually we use these terms. White. Black. Yellow. We cover entire cultures of people with blanket statements, lumping them in with one another and reckoning them to be one and the same. Is there one singular "white" race? Of course not, just as there is no singular "black" race and no singular "yellow" race.

Yes there is, you see it's diffrent culture, period. that's all, what bonds each group is their same colour tone. For example, Nato, they are not bonded only by idealogies but by the same colour tone. people tend to like people for the colour of their skin, period

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join