It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamau Kambon's final solution for Whites (CSPAN video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I'm a master?
Really? Where are my servants?

Not to mention that white people smoke cigarettes, do drugs, and shoot each other too. And what about how a lot of white people also take ritallin. I was starting to think that Kambon meant to say "Big Business" or "Big Government."

WHAT breeds this mindset? You have to find out the root causes of this before you start making some silly comments

You mean a root cause like how Kamau Kambon just decides to blame all white people for his and his friends problems? Any opinion on THAT supposed root cause?

People need to start taking responsibility for their own lives. If they smoke cigarettes, do drugs, shoot people, etc....the individuals are doing these things. Why is it that Kamau Kambon didn't die like all his friends or choose the same path as some of his childhood friends? It's because the individual has a choice, and he had a choice to follow a different path than many of his counterparts.

He needs to tell all these black people shooting each other that they need to take responsibility for their own lives like Kambon did. Instead, he is pardoning all criminal acts by black people and saying that it's the white person's fault for whatever they do.

The argument is similar for obese people who want to sue a McDonald's because they got fat. It's the person's fault for eating at McDonald's. It's the individuals fault for pulling the trigger. If Kambon thinks black people commit crimes because white people made them poor, then ask why they are poor. Is it lack of education or are these straight-A high school students joining up into gangs? Education starts before college, and these kids need to be encouraged to suceed early on.

[edit on 23-10-2005 by Jamuhn]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
WHAT breeds this mindset? You have to find out the root causes of this before you start making some silly comments....... You see most of you all are mouthing off spitting garbage.. as if black people owe white people something for freeing them out of slavery. you could mouth off because you all exsist in a bubble that's the fact..

since apparantly you seem to know it all why don't you opine and answer your own question, perhaps i'll be able to gain alittle insight on why black people in big cities are such big haters of white people...

ps: I don't think you owe me jack, I wasn't around when the slaves were freed, I didn't own any and neither did my relatives, so your wrong about that, because I don't think that, it didn't even occur to me... Perhaps thats one piece to the puzzle, you assume too much, you have your mind made up before you even talked to me. and perhaps alot of black people in the big cities have the same problem?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
If Kambon thinks black people commit crimes because white people made them poor, then ask why they are poor. Is it lack of education or are these straight-A high school students joining up into gangs? Education starts before college, and these kids need to be encouraged to suceed early on.

That Kambon dude is no hero, he's not a man, but a pathetic excuse for one, who keeps that mentality going in circles, and the up and coming generation is still going to be carrying it because people like kambon won't say anything positive or encouraging, but rather nasty, negative, and disheartening.

I understanding they are expressing what they've been taught by their parents and others in society, but is it really true? And if not, why continue to spout it? He's just keeping that generation down. Talk about discouragement. I'd friggin join a gang too... Depressing.

Imagine, growing up in a city where everyone is like minded, your raised to believe that there is no hope because there is a man out there who controls everything, and that man is a different color then you. You grow up thinking those people of that color are evil, disgusting, and shameful, you carry a deep disdain w/ you the whole while your growing up. It comes time to study and work hard but why should you work for the man (i call him the boogeyman) why should you work for someone who has enslaved your ancestors? so you don't, you try and find other outlets, and end up getting into trouble... but thats not your fault, it's the man's fault for keeping you down now, it's the man's fault for everything to happen in your life because he controls everything and everybody... not directly, because you can't see him, hear him or touch him, but he's there, indirectly, it's like a shadow that linger's over you constantly....I would be bitter and a social deviant too if thats how I was raised...

If anybody holds anybody down it's people like Kambon, it's people like jesse jackson, and al sharpton. All these guys spout the same kind of negative garbage. You know the saying, if something is repeated long enough if often becomes the truth... I shake my head in disbelief that these race pimps are out there all over the place, making money off this crap, and telling people it's true and destroying lives because the negative emotions drive them mad. .

Show me the man, describe him to me, tell me what he's done to you exactly crusade, and your family, let me know and perhaps i'll give this a second thought. But until then, he's a boogeyman, he's not really there, and ya'll are freaking paranoid.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Imagine, growing up in a city where everyone is like minded, your raised to believe that there is no hope because there is a man out there who controls everything, and that man is a different color then you. You grow up thinking those people of that color are evil, disgusting, and shameful, you carry a deep disdain w/ you the whole while your growing up. It comes time to study and work hard but why should you work for the man (i call him the boogeyman) why should you work for someone who has enslaved your ancestors? so you don't, you try and find other outlets, and end up getting into trouble... but thats not your fault, it's the man's fault for keeping you down now, it's the man's fault for everything to happen in your life because he controls everything and everybody... not directly, because you can't see him, hear him or touch him, but he's there, indirectly, it's like a shadow that linger's over you constantly....I would be bitter and a social deviant too if thats how I was raised...

You know mostly if not 3/4 of that what you are saying is true. Yes, but what these leaders, are not doing is to tell whoever is listening out there, go and do what the Jews did , don't just complain about the system, separate yourself, and build back your communities, your own economic bases, and what not, and thereon you will have a strong black population who don't have to blame no one, and will have no white person keep them down...

I am for that separation..

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
we will never be equal as long as there is separation

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

we will never be equal as long as there is separation

It's time we do. because, the anomisity between us, ain't going to pull us together at all, it's time to move on and forget about those people.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It's time we do. because, the anomisity between us, ain't going to pull us together at all, it's time to move on and forget about those people.

You mean the animosity like Kamau Kambon is advocating...that is...to exterminate all white people? Hmm, I agree, killing white people will not solve any problems concerning equality.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You mean the animosity like Kamau Kambon is advocating...that is...to exterminate all white people? Hmm, I agree, killing white people will not solve any problems concerning equality.

I agree also, but take it like this bennet said almost the same thing concerning the killing of unborn black babies. I think we as blacks should focus more on building our communitiies, etc... be in a kind of ``clan`` if you know what i mean, build ourselves up, resolve our problems ourselves, by ourselves

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

but what these leaders, are not doing is to tell whoever is listening out there, go and do what the Jews did , don't just complain about the system, separate yourself, and build back your communities, your own economic bases, and what not, and thereon you will have a strong black population who don't have to blame no one, and will have no white person keep them down...

I am for that separation..

I don't blame black people for ruining the inner cities across america, I don't think black people have gotten the chance over the years to learn how to manage, control properly, and run government because the white man wants to remain in control. I know that black people have moved into the big cities, and they are less then what they used to be because black people are still learning, you haven't gotten as much experience as white people over the years because white people have been in control for hundreds of years and black people were just given equal rights in the 50s 60s? Things will get better as the up and coming generations both white and black will see things differently then their parents, hopefully they will be able to live under the same umbrella and sing kumbya.. It's already happening more and more, but more work still needs to be done, both sides have to meet half way on that bridge hypothetically speaking.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Have we learned nothing?

He is turning into the very thing he hates.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I think we as blacks should focus more on building our communitiies, etc... be in a kind of ``clan`` if you know what i mean, build ourselves up, resolve our problems ourselves, by ourselves

Well isolating yourself might be ok for alittle while, while you get on your feet, but you can't remain isolated forever, sooner or later your going to have to share and want to kiss and make up... admit it.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Well isolating yourself might be ok for alittle while, while you get on your feet, but you can't remain isolated forever, sooner or later your going to have to share and want to kiss and make up... admit it.

Maybe we might like it and stay by ourselves don't you think?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Maybe we might like it and stay by ourselves don't you think?

Perhaps, but then you would be like those bigoted whites that you so despise... You would be a hypocrite, no?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hey here's an idea, why don't we just merge all 900 of the black people vs white people threads that've been created in the last week into one. That we all of you can contiune to take one extreme example of racism and apply it to an entire race. One side can whine about how black people are more racist than white people without even taking into consideration the events that occured a mere 35-40 years ago, and the other side can blame all the problems of blacks on white oppression. Oh and both sides can continue to ignore the fact that there are more so-called races in this country than black and white and continue to ignore the complexities of the issue.

Like a freaking broken record in here...and you wonder why the number of posts are decreasing.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yeah... about the same time someone calls anyone a 'n-word' is when i ignore them... white or black...

they are not helping... regardless of what follows those comments...
and to say it isn't used to promote hate... DUHHH... yeah it is...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Perhaps, but then you would be like those bigoted whites that you so despise... You would be a hypocrite, no?

No I will not be. We are just helping ourselves out, taking a break.

Ok People I need a break.... From this ranting, what's the soulution we discuss the probs what's the soulution?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There is only one race, the human race. We are all in it together whether you like that or not.

The differances we fight over are the very thing that make us strong. We are all differant for a very good reason, survival. Some of us are white, some are brown, some are yellow and some are black for a reason. No single bug, virus or bacteria can kill us all. The potato's of Ireland were all taken from a single cutting and one blight destroyed them all. They were geneticlly identical and therefore susceptible to anhilation by one desease. Our differances our our greatest strength.

As for the guy calling for the extermination of all whites, His attitude and sermons have enslaved more black people then all the white plantation owners through out history. He enslaves the mind rather then freeing it.

We must overcome the petty things like skin color, nationalism and religion if we are ever to come together as one people, which I truly believe we are.

Love and light my friends,

Wupy

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

There is only one race, the human race. We are all in it together whether you like that or not.

Oh how noble of you.. That's good, but while we are it, why don't we dismantle the whole fabric, of the American and European society? That''s what built them, Slavery, genoicide, and segregartion

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Oh how noble of you.. That's good, but while we are it, why don't we dismantle the whole fabric, of the American and European society? That''s what built them, Slavery, genoicide, and segregartion

I beg to differ. Slavery, genocide and segregation existed long before american and european society. Neither of the three are products of western society as you seem to give them credit for. Yes, they were a part of those societies, but they did not originate there.

I did not say one should forget or dis-avow their heritage. Quite the opposite I said our differances are a strength and should be celebrated. They insure our very survival as a species.

I stand by my original statement:

There is only one race, the human race. We're all in it together whether you like that or not.

Wupy

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

here is only one race, the human race. We're all in it together whether you like that or not.

well FYI I do not live in an Utopian society as you do. That's where we differ. But until we do. We need to find some pretty , quick and workable solutions, while we have time, before we descend unto chaos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join