It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamau Kambon's final solution for Whites (CSPAN video)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
You might be right about that.
I thought the name crusader was a little strange.
It's something I would assosciate with white Christians but I didn't think that someone would actually claim to be another race like that.

That may explain his views on interracial dating too.
He probably just wants to express his views as a black persona, knowing that he would probably get banned or put on global ignore if he had expressed these views and stated that he was white.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT?!?

[edit on 28-10-2005 by American Mad Man]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
I live in a very mixed hood so I chose not to do white flight, as I had a hallucination that I could make a positive example by staying in the city..NADA

Brian did too before we moved further north. My decision though, based on landscape and more lakes... Our view in his previous house was that of a commercial plaza and newly built condos/town homes.. The village he lived in was rich in history, big beautiful old homes, smaller yards, ect and you really got a sense of comfort and community which I liked, don't get me wrong we got along w/ a few black people in his neighborhood, but they too carried the same mentality, but after awhile they came to the conclusions that 'he was alright for a honkey' The black people that live out where we do are also sick of the same crap, but in inner city terms they are sell outs and uncle toms. My brother in law went on a business trip to atlanta, he was followed to a restaurant and they stood outside waiting for him the whole time. He was told to go into the alley to which he refused and luckily carried a gun w/ him. If he wouldn't of had that on him, god knows what would of happened... I would really like to live in detroit as the city has much history, a beautiful waterfront, good selection of different international neighbourhoods ie/ greektown, mexicantown, but it's just too dangerous right now, even for black people. But not to the extent that it is for white people unfortuneately, that and the fact that the city government is corrupt as hell and the amount of police officer's released from their jobs is shameful. All in the name of trying to balance the city budget.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yes, you are correct, tourists are shot and mugged often.
I have lived in Atl all my life, and now it is as if I live like a stranger in a strange land.
For years, my family was in the jewelry business and I would often as a teen, go to the blacks hoods to pick up jewelry and watches with no fear.
When I was older, I went to the Royal Peacock, a very famous black club here to listen to the blues..I was treated with the utmost respect as often I was the only white..
People have changed from decent to immoral garbage compared to how their parents and grandparents were..
I want people to understand I was not born racist nor made racist by my family,
I had to adjust my tude in order to stay alive in many occurences..I was FORCED to separate myself..

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Yes, you are correct, tourists are shot and mugged often.
I have lived in Atl all my life, and now it is as if I live like a stranger in a strange land.
For years, my family was in the jewelry business and I would often as a teen, go to the blacks hoods to pick up jewelry and watches with no fear.
When I was older, I went to the Royal Peacock, a very famous black club here to listen to the blues..I was treated with the utmost respect as often I was the only white..
People have changed from decent to immoral garbage compared to how their parents and grandparents were..
I want people to understand I was not born racist nor made racist by my family
I had to adjust my tude in order to stay alive in many occurences..I was FORCED to separate myself..

i, too, was born and raised in ga...a little ne of atl. the change in attitude in georgia (and the following is just MHO, so feel free to disagree) has nothing to do with race and everything to do with gun control. the crime rate used to be so low because everyone was carrying a weapon. you didnt dare rob old granny walking down the street with her cane, because she was probably carrying a .357 in her purse. times have changed, and so have to laws, which make it harder to carry a conceiled weapon legally (unless you are a criminal, then its easy...you just buy a stolen one and carry it).

i've got a lotta friends back home who are cops, and they all say basically the same thing.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
atlanta is known as the city where the most successful blacks congregate, live , work, whatever, build their million dollar homes, what not, I mean the place in the suburbs, is magnificent, you should be in these parts...

But you see where my points about seapration came from dont you guys? But anyway, that's just what my feedback on this is.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
atlanta is known as the city where the most successful blacks congregate, live , work, whatever, build their million dollar homes, what not, I mean the place in the suburbs, is magnificent, you should be in these parts...

But you see where my points about seapration came from dont you guys? But anyway, that's just what my feedback on this is.

Cannot afford to, I do not have a gubmint job where I can take home all the embezzling that the 'other half' does..
Send me a gubmint job where I can get in on the action and I may..
This city has 10,000 missing cell phones, thousands of dollars stolen from traffic ticket and water bill payments.
Bill Campbell has been in court for years, trying to prove he is not rotten..
Chief Beverly Harvard went from foot beat to chief in one move.
Yes, Atlanta is paradise for a select few...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join