It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamau Kambon's final solution for Whites (CSPAN video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Everyone Stop!

LET ME SUM THIS UP, ABSOLUTELY AND FINALLY.

1. There is no justification for the extermination of any race whatsoever!

2. You are IGNORANT if you try and draw any conclusions that black people in general share these beliefs.

3. You are most certainly a fool if you try and infer that black people are "allowed" to get away with these feelings and whites arent.
a. Basically, I am unaware of ANY instance when a black person spoke like that and was not publicly scrutinized and picked apart throught all the media. Get away with it? What?
No!
Just like if a white guy had said something... like... oh... i dont know... Across the board abortions of black BABIES would be a feasable and reasonable thing you could mention - in regards to lowering crime!
Neither gets away with it (BUT I BET MORE PEOPLE JUSTIFY THE LATTER! hmm?)
b. This has never happened and never will. What HAS happened is the reverse! Remember, a lot of respected white forefathers and role models were involved in the enslavement / subjugation / extermination of people based on their race - specifically black people. Our american founding fathers are literally burning in hell for their actions against innocent black people and babies. That is if your belief in hell is based on christian values. Better believe God would not allow men of such depravity to just give them a pass.

THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT...

SO NEVER AGAIN SAY BLACKS GET AWAY WITH STUFF AND WHITES NECESSARILY DO NOT.

You do not have the right to be ignorant in your opinion any more. Consider yourself enlightened in regards to this topic and lets close it please.

There is no justification for the extermination of ANY race!!!!

Never forget the past!!!

IGNORANCE DENIED!!!

sorry for my anger, but this is not worth our attention and effort. it is the rant of some sick guy. but remember, people have actually committed what he only speaks of. they got away with it. that is worse.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i was going to leave this alone, because it was getting ridiculous on both sides. but something you said bothered me:

SO NEVER AGAIN SAY BLACKS GET AWAY WITH STUFF AND WHITES NECESSARILY DO NOT.

when i was in college in the early 90s, we did a little experiment with the school paper. we put out two adds. the first was an announcement starting a new black only club on campus. the second was the exact same announcement except "black" was changed to "white".

the paper did not recieve a single complaint about the black club advertisement, but recieved 20 or so complaints about the white one, and the local town paper picked it up and several anti-racism editorials were written by citizens....but only about the white club. again, no mention of the black one. you think maybe something is wrong with this picture?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Do not say STOP, you uppity..
How much black on black genocide is being and has been committed in Africa and in the US for the last 40 years??? Many MILLIONS..
WE do not have to worry, as extermination of blacks will be done by their african-american brothers and sisters.
PS what do you do for africa??for aids??

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
How much black on black genocide is being and has been committed in Africa and in the US for the last 40 years??? Many MILLIONS..
WE do not have to worry, as extermination of blacks will be done by their african-american brothers and sisters.
PS what do you do for africa??for aids??

woohoo! lets go from a black racist to a white one! keeps getting better.
deny ignorance people.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
>>woohoo! lets go from a black racist to a white one! keeps getting better.
deny ignorance people.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

uppity.. what? Stopped short of the "N bomb"?

Why is it every day there is a racism thread on ATS?
Thanks for the "emphatic" advice on restaurant ownership by the way.

I hope when the 'mother ship' you are waiting for comes, they treat you with the same respect as you do for "these folks."

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
Ahem. I am not excluding white people because of their colour tones, all I stated was that they are not in my circle of friends. and also, people tend to be more comfortable in their own skin. Listen let's stop this ranting. You see that's where the problem, lies. Am I advocating the kind of thing as our dear brother Kamau Kambon? No, I am not so how could you call me racist?

People tend to be more comfortable in their own skin? Well sh!t, I've lived in many countries and I've found no problem melding myself into another culture, and I've found myself quite comfortable and accepted by the other culture. Sure there are people in those countries that aren't accepting of it, but they are generally the minority. You'll never know the type of friends you'll make until you look past the surface. Most people are generally very accepting.

You see, skin tone has nothing to do with culture, it has nothing to do with race (if you knew anything about what categorizes a "race" as a "race," you obviously do not) - all it is is an adaptive trait. I think you are prejudice more than anything else, anyone who isn't darker skinned makes you uncomfortable. I can surmise that if you met an individual who was white as white can be, but had the physical characteristics of what most people would call an African, you wouldn't be comfortable around them.

By only choosing a certain range of people, and not accepting all, you show extreme prejudice. Again, look past the surface.

[edit on 10-27-2005 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I am not even advocating reparations, but since the jews got their share for the holocaust, why can't the blacks?

They shouldn't have, and niether should you.

You can't see beyond the blinders in your eyes.

No blinders here. I don't even 'see' the color of someones skin tone.

Move to Africa? i might very well do, but that's not the point, everytime someone mentions about the injustice, some racist asks the question Why do'n't you move to Africa?

With an attitude like yours, there is no place for you in this great melting pot we call America.

Telling you to move back to where you originate isn't racist. It reflects what you should do if you can't get beyond your own insecurities and ignorance.

I would - AND HAVE - said the same thing to white people. I knew a racist guy in college, he was a frat brother of my roomate. He didn't like the fact that my girl friend was philipino. I told him if he he had problems, and if he didn't like it in the US because there were minorities and we all got along, he should move back to Greenland (where he was from).

I must not say anything about righting injustices, and all that, i must be like a quiet ``house slave`` hmph!

What injustice? There is no injustice in America now. Hell, if there is any injustice, it is affirmative action.

You all have offered no viable or working solutions ONly adulterated garbage.! Sweep it under the carpet, like you do every problem.

Here is the solution: Stop thinking in terms of black and white. You see people as different because of their skin - I, and a lot of other people don't. It is a VERY viable option, but only YOU can make the decision. YOU are the problem, not people like me who don't think in terms of race.

And to the poster who said what we black people have to compete with? Yes i agree, we have to create a viable economic base, to compete with everyone, whether they be white or asian, The asians have their economic bases, the whites do, alot, the Jews do, so why can't we? I suggest that we do that first before talking about sharing, let's share with ourselves first. Hey our GDP is about 600 billion dollars, how many dollars is staying in the black community, a minute fraction of that. Most of it is going to other people pockets.

One way to create a viable solution to the end of the economic hole, some blacks are in is to create an ``alternative`` black economy.

This is such garbage! You think there are ethnic economic bases? Let me tell you, buisnesses do buisness with who gives them the best deal, no matter who the owners or employees are.

Why do you have to have a 'seperate' economy? Why can't you just have a buisness like everyone else? Why does it have to be a 'black' buisness, with black employees, that only serves the black comunity?

Why can't you just have a regular buisness that lends it's services to EVERYONE and employs EVERYONE?

I feel bad for you, I honestly do. You are so filled with anger and distrust. I hope someday you get over your problems, because they don't do anything but hurt you. There are a lot of good people in the world, and I'll give you a clue here - race has nothing to do with it.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by American Mad Man]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
snaffu - I AGREE WITH YOU that both are wrong as they are elitist and exclusionary. But you mst understand the connotations that "white only" represent. a white only club has so many more historical significance than a black club. It represents the past in which control and subjugation existed and perhaps has not completely gone away 100%. The difference is the POWER. That is the one thing that makes a white supremacy more significant than another races bigotry, in western civ. It is the power behind racism that makes it significant.
But, again, racism by any race is WRONG!

And you who i shall not name -
You wanna call me a N@+$$ subtly? it makes no difference to me. This is the internet and words are words. You wont bait me with that. You want to misread what i was saying? As if implied blacks never commited fratricide? No words i typed could give you that impression. You have shamed yourself.
those that understand will understand, and those that cant, wont.
Africa? What are you talking about?
Honestly, I really cant respect your opinion on any other issue ever. I dont like feeling that way against fellow board members. But you show what you are inside with comments like that. I

The half white side of me sees your ignorance on an un-racial level.
I am half white.
Lol, We are maternal white half brothers, my friend!
My mother is far more pure than yours. My great grandfather was a hessian mercenaary in the civil war!
He just rolled over in his grave again. He is like a skeleton dreydle! Lol!

So yeah I'm uppity. I am aware that i was blessed with the gift of not having your level of ignorance.

I TRANSCEND YOUR COMPREHENSION OF RACE COMPLETELY!

You are no empath. Yours is not an empathetic connection to what is just in this universe. Not with those thoughts.

By the way crusader...
You are entitled to your opinion, but man, your attitudes towars whites show that you are closed minded. you cant blame all white people for the acts of the sick ones. there are countless great white people with pure hearts and minds and souls, just like there are countless with the bad hearts/minds/souls.

TO BOTH SIDES OF THE ARGUEMENT I SAY THIS:
If you dont understand that you must ONLY judge people for their actions and NOT their race, sex pref, religion, etc., you gotta WAKE UPand GROW UP!
Cuz thats ignorant!
This all should be elementary on a forum whose members all are committed to trying to deny ignorance.

[edit on 10/27/2005 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Sorry to interrupt this war of words.

I just want to add that I believe racial discrimination in the U.S has officially ended right? So I don't see any point in further discussing about this because it only fuels more hatred and anger among people. In relations to the topic, I believe Kamau Kambon should not have made that racial remark no matter what. Even if he believes that the whites are the sole perpetrators, he has to keep it to herself.

I'm not taking sides here. If another white Professor were to do something similar to what Kamau Kambon did, I would criticise him for doing so. Different ethnic groups of people should learn to live together and be tolerant of each other. Need I remind everyone that we are, in fact, HOMOSAPIENs.

[edit on 27/10/05 by Heartagram]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION
If you dont understand that you must ONLY judge people for their actions and NOT their race, sex pref, religion, etc., you gotta WAKE UPand GROW UP!
Cuz thats ignorant!
This all should be elementary on a forum whose members all are committed to trying to deny ignorance.
[edit on 10/27/2005 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

Couldn't have said it better my self.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
What an idiot. Many things that he says is killing black people, apply to all races.

Racism is just a distraction.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION
Everyone Stop!

Just like if a white guy had said something... like... oh... i dont know... Across the board abortions of black BABIES would be a feasable and reasonable thing you could mention - in regards to lowering crime!
Neither gets away with it (BUT I BET MORE PEOPLE JUSTIFY THE LATTER! hmm?)

You need to check your facts on that quote, the actual quote is as follows;

mediamatters.org...

From the September 28 broadcast of Salem Radio Network's Bill Bennett's Morning in America:

CALLER: I noticed the national media, you know, they talk a lot about the loss of revenue, or the inability of the government to fund Social Security, and I was curious, and I've read articles in recent months here, that the abortions that have happened since Roe v. Wade, the lost revenue from the people who have been aborted in the last 30-something years, could fund Social Security as we know it today. And the media just doesn't -- never touches this at all.

BENNETT: Assuming they're all productive citizens?

CALLER: Assuming that they are. Even if only a portion of them were, it would be an enormous amount of revenue.

BENNETT: Maybe, maybe, but we don't know what the costs would be, too. I think as -- abortion disproportionately occur among single women? No.

CALLER: I don't know the exact statistics, but quite a bit are, yeah.

BENNETT: All right, well, I mean, I just don't know. I would not argue for the pro-life position based on this, because you don't know. I mean, it cuts both -- you know, one of the arguments in this book Freakonomics that they make is that the declining crime rate, you know, they deal with this hypothesis, that one of the reasons crime is down is that abortion is up. Well --

CALLER: Well, I don't think that statistic is accurate.

BENNETT: Well, I don't think it is either, I don't think it is either, because first of all, there is just too much that you don't know. But I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could -- if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down. That would be an impossible, ridiculous, and morally reprehensible thing to do, but your crime rate would go down. So these far-out, these far-reaching, extensive extrapolations are, I think, tricky.

Not saying the guys not an idiot for saying what he said, it still sounds pretty stupid even when taken in context, but the incomplete quote posted by most of the news media makes it sound 10 times worse. As you can see, the man said nothing about it being a "feasable and reasonable thing" as you quoted.

Not an attack on you, just gotta call ya on that...

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Humans are inherently prejudice, and I highly doubt that will ever be eliminated completely. I believe that understanding and education has allowed different races to co-exist with each other as the evolution of society progresses.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
It’s the double standard, black people can get away with more racist remarks and get more leeway. Really, would a White Entertainment Awards or White Entertainment Television be as non controversial as their black counterparts? And would a white professor who said something like that still have a job afterwards?

Folks, don't blame me, I’m just pointing out how thins are.

[edit on 22-10-2005 by WestPoint23]

Think of the double standard as Karma. For a long time Blacks could not say how they felt and live in constant fear. Up until the 60's. It takes more than 30 some odd years to reverse 500 years of oppression.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

I am not even advocating reparations, but since the jews got their share for the holocaust, why can't the blacks?

They shouldn't have, and niether should you.

You can't see beyond the blinders in your eyes.

No blinders here. I don't even 'see' the color of someones skin tone.

Move to Africa? i might very well do, but that's not the point, everytime someone mentions about the injustice, some racist asks the question Why do'n't you move to Africa?

With an attitude like yours, there is no place for you in this great melting pot we call America.

Telling you to move back to where you originate isn't racist. It reflects what you should do if you can't get beyond your own insecurities and ignorance.

I would - AND HAVE - said the same thing to white people. I knew a racist guy in college, he was a frat brother of my roomate. He didn't like the fact that my girl friend was philipino. I told him if he he had problems, and if he didn't like it in the US because there were minorities and we all got along, he should move back to Greenland (where he was from).

I must not say anything about righting injustices, and all that, i must be like a quiet ``house slave`` hmph!

What injustice? There is no injustice in America now. Hell, if there is any injustice, it is affirmative action.

You all have offered no viable or working solutions ONly adulterated garbage.! Sweep it under the carpet, like you do every problem.

Here is the solution: Stop thinking in terms of black and white. You see people as different because of their skin - I, and a lot of other people don't. It is a VERY viable option, but only YOU can make the decision. YOU are the problem, not people like me who don't think in terms of race.

And to the poster who said what we black people have to compete with? Yes i agree, we have to create a viable economic base, to compete with everyone, whether they be white or asian, The asians have their economic bases, the whites do, alot, the Jews do, so why can't we? I suggest that we do that first before talking about sharing, let's share with ourselves first. Hey our GDP is about 600 billion dollars, how many dollars is staying in the black community, a minute fraction of that. Most of it is going to other people pockets.

One way to create a viable solution to the end of the economic hole, some blacks are in is to create an ``alternative`` black economy.

This is such garbage! You think there are ethnic economic bases? Let me tell you, buisnesses do buisness with who gives them the best deal, no matter who the owners or employees are.

Why do you have to have a 'seperate' economy? Why can't you just have a buisness like everyone else? Why does it have to be a 'black' buisness, with black employees, that only serves the black comunity?

Why can't you just have a regular buisness that lends it's services to EVERYONE and employs EVERYONE?

I feel bad for you, I honestly do. You are so filled with anger and distrust. I hope someday you get over your problems, because they don't do anything but hurt you. There are a lot of good people in the world, and I'll give you a clue here - race has nothing to do with it.

Yes I am filled with anger and distrust, why should I trust anyone? Anyhow, Yes they are economic, ethnic bases in America, perhaps u have to open your eyes and see. And No race discrimnation is still rampant in America, & The U.K.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

And No race discrimnation is still rampant in America, & The U.K.

Africa too!!!

Overtime more black slaves have been enslaved by other blacks than by whites. As in, more slaves were in Africa than in the US...and the masters were black, not white. And still to this day there is slavery going on in Africa. Really is sad.

Who is enslaving who? Why don't you hold a grudge against black folks?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
White people don't care what this guy spouts. Whites don't bi*ch or complain about racial issuse anywhere near as much as black people. The slightest issuse always seems to become the RACE issue for black people.

They need to get over themselves and start getting productive. It's a much different world than 30 years ago. Maybe... just maybe if the black celebrities (or the people which are looked up to) took more of an interest in improving the black peoples lifestyle instead of making money off it things could be better.

-just some hints the could lead to improvment:

- stay in school and learn
-dress appropriately.....normal pants not hanging down to your a$$ (this is also a white problem too)
- Learn to speak proper english (see item #1) instead of passing off speach like ebonics.

- take pride in oneself and the work you do, you will be quite surprised at the results.
- keep your culture

The black peoples culture is not gansta rap, ebonics, or pants down to ones knees.

They need to start taken some pride before it's too late.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

race discrimnation is still rampant in America, & The U.K.

And you are contributing to that. Congratulation.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

And you are contributing to that. Congratulation.

By what? Not having white people in my circle of friends? what's wrong with that? Slavery, that's the popular propganda talk: Ahem of blacks sold blacks to the whites, hmm, have you ever though about rewritten history? No one must not complain about injustice in this world? That's it? Steups, Get a life peeps!

Race is a serious issue and needs to be address, not by turning a blind eye to it, and hope it will go away, I will continue and use whatever means to fight this injustice wherever I go: either economically using my money, etc,

All over the world from America to Austrailia, injustices, discrimnation on mass scale, the mistreatment of the Indians to the Aborgines? Who did it? Not black people: But White People! So who's the fault of it all?

White people, you have to take responsibility somehow... unto the 3rd , 4th and 5th Genrations, etc.......

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join