It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamau Kambon's final solution for Whites (CSPAN video)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader

All over the world from America to Austrailia, injustices, discrimnation on mass scale, the mistreatment of the Indians to the Aborgines? Who did it? Not black people: But White People! So who's the fault of it all?

White people, you have to take responsibility somehow... unto the 3rd , 4th and 5th Genrations, etc.......

Please tell me you’re not implying that only white people are responsible for slavery and injustice done to human beings throughout history.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

And you are contributing to that. Congratulation.

By what? Not having white people in my circle of friends? what's wrong with that? Slavery, that's the popular propganda talk: Ahem of blacks sold blacks to the whites, hmm, have you ever though about rewritten history? No one must not complain about injustice in this world? That's it? Steups, Get a life peeps!

Race is a serious issue and needs to be address, not by turning a blind eye to it, and hope it will go away, I will continue and use whatever means to fight this injustice wherever I go: either economically using my money, etc,

All over the world from America to Austrailia, injustices, discrimnation on mass scale, the mistreatment of the Indians to the Aborgines? Who did it? Not black people: But White People! So who's the fault of it all?

White people, you have to take responsibility somehow... unto the 3rd , 4th and 5th Genrations, etc.......

Sorry, but I've nothing to take responsibility for. I've harmed the black man in no way. Holding someone white responsible for things other white people have done is just plain stupid. And guess what, it's racism. yep, the more you talk, the harder it will be to prove you aren't racist.

There's no doubt race relations is one of the most important issues we face daily, and people like you are part of the problem. Screaming at the top of your lungs how your not a racist, while advocating seperation of the races and white people being responsible for all the trouble the black man has. I wonder if you really realize you are racist, but just don't want us to know...

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Please tell me you’re not implying that only white people are responsible for slavery and injustice done to human beings throughout history.

Of course I am not implying that . But for the majority, either directly or indirectly it's a fact

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

By what?

Here's what...

Hell I don't support interacial Dating between Blacks and whites

Take my word of advice do the Human race a favour:

Reproduce with your own Kind...! Word UP!

True to the fact of the matter. Maybe we should take it like how the animals mate...?

When was the last time, you seen a cat, mated with a [dog]? NEVER!!!!! AND u will never see it!

If are not attracted to non-blacks, whatever. But what you are saying is you don't think anyone should mix race.

I think we as blacks should focus more on building our communitiies, etc... be in a kind of ``clan``

A Klan huh?

We need to find some pretty , quick and workable solutions, while we have time, before we descend unto chaos.

Chaos from what? A race war?

black only communities which foster positive cultural vibes, economic bases strong enough, etc, to be a force to reckon with

Force? For what, the "chaos" you believe we will descend into?

Maybe it's because I don't want to be friends? Yes? I don't trust them

It is so sad. You have become what you hate. Don't you think you should take a look at your self? You are the only one here (amongst people of all races) who doesn't think crusader is a racist.
And you say we are the ones who can't see beyond the blinders in your eyes.

[edit on 27/10/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

orry, but I've nothing to take responsibility for. I've harmed the black man in no way. Holding someone white responsible for things other white people have done is just plain stupid. And guess what, it's racism. yep, the more you talk, the harder it will be to prove you aren't racist.

Well, it's the same thing on our side, everyone, no matter what, when a minority of us commit crime, or whatever, they label the race. those black people. You have gotta live with that. There's nothing you can do to stop black people from hating most white people the actions they see evryday, the past. And mind this: the professor comments are not in the minority, they are in the majority of black people's minds

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Because i don't support interacial dating between whites and blacks doens't mean I am racist. What kind of logic is that? I don't support! why should I support something I thinks is illogical?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
crusader, maybe you should listen to one of the greatest self made men, black or white, of the latter 20th century, bill cosby, tell it as he sees it:

Ladies and gentlemen, these people set, they opened the doors, they gave us the right, and today, ladies and gentlemen, in our cities and public schools we have fifty percent drop out. In our own neighborhood, we have men in prison. No longer is a person embarrassed because they’re pregnant without a husband. (clapping) No longer is a boy considered an embarrassment if he tries to run away from being the father of the unmarried child (clapping)

full transcript of his speech here:

www.eightcitiesmap.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Of course I am not implying that . But for the majority, either directly or indirectly it's a fact

But domestic slavery was common in Africa well before the Europeans slave buyers arrived. Who bought slaves from African rulers, traders and the military aristocracy might I add. Africans were sold into slavery by their own people, im not condoning slavery by any means, but this process coincides with the evolution of civilization throughout the world as you can tell because now slavery is considered inhumane for the most part. Although it still exist in some parts of the world. Just what do white people need to apologize for exactly?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Bill Cosby, is what we will term the essential House Negro. Who lambast his own people, for favour with the white folks. Where was he, all the time?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Bill Cosby, is what we will term the essential House Negro. Who lambast his own people, for favour with the white folks. Where was he, all the time?

i guess you feel the same about coretta scott king, who had this to say about cosby:

In the 1980s, Cosby returned to television with a show that Coretta Scott King described as "the most positive portrayal of black family life that has ever been broadcast."

more about this "essential house negro":

A crusader throughout his career for a better world, his great success in the world of entertainment is complemented by his involvement with a host of charity organizations, making substantial gifts in support of education, most notably to predominantly black colleges and to various social service and civil rights organizations.

you can find the whole kennedy center bio here if you care to learn more (which i highly doubt you do):

www.kennedy-center.org...

youre worse than a racist, crusader, youre ignorant of your own people.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

youre worse than a racist, crusader, youre ignorant of your own people.

You keep calling me a racist! please Stop that!!! I hold no such view! Please stop slandering my character on ATS! please!

I repeat i am not a racist!. The only view I have is for my people.to remain within their own communtiy and develop their own, before others. And for me personally, i am embarking on that course before, loving other races before mine. simple as that

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You keep calling me a racist! please Stop that!!! I hold no such view! Please stop slandering my character on ATS! please!

I repeat i am not a racist!. The only view I have is for my people.to remain within their own communtiy and develop their own, before others. And for me personally, i am embarking on that course before, loving other races before mine. simple as that

wow, must have really touched a nerve with that one.

as for your now emphatic claims of not being a racist, i'll refer you back to umbrax's last post, as he did an excellent job of summing up some of your racist quotes.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

By what?

Here what...

Hell I don't support interacial Dating between Blacks and whites

Take my word of advice do the Human race a favour:

Reproduce with your own Kind...! Word UP!

True to the fact of the matter. Maybe we should take it like how the animals mate...?

When was the last time, you seen a cat, mated with a [dog]? NEVER!!!!! AND u will never see it!

If are not attracted to non-blacks, whatever. But what you are saying is you don't think anyone should mix race.

I think we as blacks should focus more on building our communitiies, etc... be in a kind of ``clan``

A Klan huh?

We need to find some pretty , quick and workable solutions, while we have time, before we descend unto chaos.

Chaos from what? A race war?

black only communities which foster positive cultural vibes, economic bases strong enough, etc, to be a force to reckon with

Force? For what, the "chaos" you believe we will descend into?

Maybe it's because I don't want to be friends? Yes? I don't trust them

It is so sad. You have become what you hate. Don't you think you should take a look at your self? You are the only one here (amongst people of all races) who doesn't think crusader is a racist.
And you say we are the ones who can't see beyond the blinders in your eyes.

All of the above quotes my friends are not even enough evidence to convict me of what you say i am, which i am not, what's wrong, with my belief, in that? And besides, you all never answered me on my question: which is is there absolutely no race discrimnation in america?, is america one country or divided in shades of black or white?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

AMEN, He is a hero of mine..He has ALWAYS lived an exemplary life, and he is a Messiah that whorehopper Jesse Jackson and Sharpton should be kissing his feet,
When I hear him, I hear sadness that he feels in the unwed mothers plight and the increase is crime..
He REMEMBERS when the black families were PROUD of being together with a 2 parent family..and DID NOT have illegitimate numbers of babies.
If we are horrified at what is happening, imagine how sad Bill is.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

And besides, you all never answered me on my question: which is is there absolutely no race discrimnation in america?, is america one country or divided in shades of black or white?

of course there is race discrimination in america....on both sides as you have well proven in this thread with your own remarks.

however, does that mean that a few bad apples make america a country devided? emphatically, NO! i realize that you have shown an ignorance of history, but you should really read a book or two about how much blood has been shed from 1861 to the present by people of all colors to make this a better place for everyone.

we have come one helluva long way since rev. king marched through birmingham. yes, there have been ups and downs, but we are still here, together, trying to make it work.

its people like you, kambon, and the grand dragon of the kkk that stand in our way.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

And besides, you all never answered me on my question: which is is there absolutely no race discrimnation in america?, is america one country or divided in shades of black or white?

of course there is race discrimination in america....on both sides as you have well proven in this thread with your own remarks.

however, does that mean that a few bad apples make america a country devided? emphatically, NO! i realize that you have shown an ignorance of history, but you should really read a book or two about how much blood has been shed from 1861 to the present by people of all colors to make this a better place for everyone.

we have come one helluva long way since rev. king marched through birmingham. yes, there have been ups and downs, but we are still here, together, trying to make it work.

its people like you, kambon, and the grand dragon of the kkk that stand in our way.

Stand in your way, of what hipocrisy? you are all hyprocrites! but I am glad you mention there's race discrimnation, more on one side than the other....
the moats are in thee eye, let me take it out for you..

There, now you see.... get with the program, race issue still exists, and will not be solved by intermarrying, or assimaliting

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

There, now you see.... get with the program, race issue still exists, and will not be solved by intermarrying, or assimaliting

Can you not see that you promote racism or discrimination by separation, your unwillingness to befriend white people because you do not trust them, your call for certain ethnic groups to stick together and shun other ethnicities. As far as cats and dogs they are two different species and you will never see them mate, however a female cat mates with numerous species of cat which is why you get different types of felines in a litter same with dogs. I just don’t see your point…perhaps because you have none.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

orry, but I've nothing to take responsibility for. I've harmed the black man in no way. Holding someone white responsible for things other white people have done is just plain stupid. And guess what, it's racism. yep, the more you talk, the harder it will be to prove you aren't racist.

Well, it's the same thing on our side, everyone, no matter what, when a minority of us commit crime, or whatever, they label the race. those black people. You have gotta live with that. There's nothing you can do to stop black people from hating most white people the actions they see evryday, the past. And mind this: the professor comments are not in the minority, they are in the majority of black people's minds

You say "they" lable your race as criminals when the minority commits a crime. That may be true of a minority of whites, but most educated white people don't assume all black men are criminals because of the crimes of some black men. Your buying into the negative propoganda as much as your accusing us of buying into the positive propoganda.

And until you can come up w/ some proof from that the majority of blacks want to see white people wiped off the face of the earth, I wouldn't be throwing that homemade stat around. I heard some agreement from the crowd the prof. was speaking too, but it sure didn't sound like a majority to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum1

Can you not see that you promote racism or discrimination by separation, your unwillingness to befriend white people because you do not trust them, your call for certain ethnic groups to stick together and shun other ethnicities. As far as cats and dogs they are two different species and you will never see them mate, however a female cat mates with numerous species of cat which is why you get different types of felines in a litter same with dogs. I just don’t see your point…perhaps because you have none.

My unwillingness to befriend white people? Why must i go out of my way and befriend them? That's not being racist. people share a common bond, and currently at this time we share none. Maybe it's the places i hang out, that don't contain much of them. Do you think, if i see them in a hopeless, situation, that I will pass them by? No, I will not, at that time I recognize them as a mutal human being and I offer my services.

Shunning other ethnicities i, my call, was meant in my other thread on interaciial dating. perhaps you fail to see my point, because, you refuse to see it.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Stand in your way, of what hipocrisy? you are all hyprocrites! but I am glad you mention there's race discrimnation, more on one side than the other....
the moats are in thee eye, let me take it out for you..

i guess you fall into that high school drop out category, as you only seem to be able to read two words:

race
discrimination

out of all the posts made on this thread, no matter how well they present their topics, those are the only two words you see. its you against the whole world isnt it? it must be a very sad and lonely place. i pity you....and i'm through with you. you are obviously too ignorant to maintain anything even remotely resembling a reasonable discussion. as a christian, i will keep you in my prayers in the hope that one day you can let go of the hatred that is blinding your ability to see things as they truelly are. good day, and i hope you find a better place than where you are now in life.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by snafu7700]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join