It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamau Kambon's final solution for Whites (CSPAN video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
whatever dude. i say if it sounds like a racist, smells like a racist, and acts like a racist, it is, indeed, a racist.

and by the way, im not a racist....i hate all ignorant people equally

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomforsum
Just so I understand your position better; Are you saying that white racists can have black friends? And by friend, I mean beers together, dinner at each other's home etc. I don't mean work acquaintances.

Originally posted by crusader
No I don't think so. There I answered your question.

Well then crusader, a white person proclaiming that he/she has black friends, by your answer, cannot be a racist. Therefore, when I, as a white person am accused of being a racist, I should, in my own defence, be able to raise the argument that I have black friends without being called lame or racist.

BTW: I don't have any black friends--they're not trustworthy!! Just kidding--again

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well then crusader, a white person proclaiming that he/she has black friends, by your answer, cannot be a racist. Therefore, when I, as a white person am accused of being a racist, I should, in my own defence, be able to raise the argument that I have black friends without being called lame or racist.

Oh, alot of people go out and make friends with black people to show they are not racist, but I don't see your point

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Oh, alot of people go out and make friends with black people to show they are not racist, but I don't see your point

Is that what you do crusader? Do you make freinds with white people to show you're not racist?

This is deffinitely one of the silliest statements I've ever heard/read!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

s that what you do crusader? Do you make freinds with white people to show you're not racist?

I do not have a single white person in my circle of friends. So I don't do it

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This speech highlites the double-standard in our society. It is sick how black fanatics can get away with saying something like this. On the other hand if a white man made a similiar speech there would be riots and the casulties would be rising.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
It is sick how black fanatics can get away with saying something like this. On the other hand if a white man made a similiar speech there would be riots and the casulties would be rising.

That just cause we don't go crazy when a black person says something racist about us. But we should I wouldn't let no one call me cracker,whiteboy, honky or tell me my people are the scum of the earth.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It will accomplish a whole lot. Now note, I am not really advocating the separate, restrooms, tralala..... of what occured in the 1960's era..... But on a whole for us to establish strong , black only communities which foster positive cultural vibes, economic bases strong enough, etc, to be a force to reckon with. Don't you think?

Reckoned wit by whom? White people? Why the confrontational view? Why do you view it as "us vs them"?

There isn't a single person I know that has this view. Not a one, be them white, black, asian, or whatever.

It is this view that fosters hatred my friend. Let me clue you into something here... We are all American! There isn't any reason to have a hyphen in front of the word "American". We don't need "African-American" or "Chinese-American" or "Irish-American", we are all just AMERICANS. That is the beauty of this country, and views like yours are contrary to the spirit of this great nation.

To say our economic base is strong enough, is really living a bubble. we need to rally to get rid of the crack gangs that are destroying our communities. But first, (note It's not a total blame game) we have to inquire who really benefits from the crack en masse from our communities?

who benefits from strategically, and intentionally trying to reduce our birth rate in the black population? Who? Maybe it's the majority? Perhaps, let's not point fingers here people, but just think......

On the crack/gang point. The people who sell crack and are involved in gangs benefit from it. You have thugs selling crack to make money, and believe me it is not limited to blacks. You have gang members because gangs provide a groupto 'belong' to, and provide money, meaning, and purpose to their life.

As far as 'who benefits from reducing a birth rate', please show me how white people are reducing your birt rate. Frankly speaking, I am one who believes that part of being a responsable parent is the ability to provide for your child. People who can not do so should not have children. So if you are going to point me towards cutting welfare for multiple children, you won't find any sympothy here.

There are still alot of burning issues still imprinted on the black population in the US, and worldover on atrocities of the past and certain things that are happening right at this present time.

Get over it!

There are terrible things that happened to EVERY population. Hell, are you going to demand an apology from all African nations for selling you into slavery? Because it was your own kind that sold you in the first place.

You were not arround for slavery, and niether was I or any of my relatives. Hell, being Greek-Irish my self, my family was discriminated against as much as any. My family had our resturants burned to the ground by people who didn't like us because we were Greek. Do you hear me bitching about all of the WASPs that did that? No, because it is stupid and just perpetuates a cycle.

We first need to address this issue, before any talk of reconcilation(Kiss& Make-up) can be initiated. What about the still unresolved issues of slavery, Jim crow? the distribution of crack in the 80's? Arpartheid in South Africa, which by the way folks ended, in the 1991. (which by the way, was just a mere 14 years ago.

Again, get over it!

Slavery was resolved, or did you miss the civil war in history class, where hundreds of thousands of WHITE people died in part to free blacks? You will get no apology from me, I was not a part of it and niether was my family. You will get no reperations from me, and I do hope none from the government.

Jim Crow?!?! The last time anything to do with the Jim Crow laws was an issue was in 1964, in Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States! And you are the one who wants all black communities! Seperate but equal is what YOU are preaching my friend!

Crack? How is that anyones fault but those who sold and used it? What is it you want for that? All white people to apologise because a bunch of blacks became crack heads? No, sorry, that is not our fault! The fault rests squarely on the those who made their FREE CHOICE to do it. No one forced a crack pipe in their mouth. Besides, if you want to blame someone, blame colombia for making coke in the first place.

Arpartheid?!? Did you live in south Africa? Is America responsable for it?

Frankly, you are a bigger problem in race relations then any person I have ever conversed with, and it is your own beliefs which will perpetuate racial tension.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

To this thread readers , who have posted the pros and cons of this great race debate: You have not come forward with any VIABLE SOLUTIONS! Not one, only with Utopian idealist intellectual garbage. But also you all decided to lambast me and accuse me of being racist!

Look , History has shown , and recent events played out that the myth of diffrent ethnicites living in harmony, also religious, cultural, is just that a myth.

There will always be tension. Because either group will dominate one or the other groups. You saw it played out in Saddam's Iraq, with the Sunni's dominating the #ies and the minority kurds. Ala South Africa: Arpatheid: the white dominated the South African Blacks.

Well with your attitude you might as well move back to africa, because the rest of America is going to grow together without you.

If you think being seperate is better, cool!

Put your money where your mouth is and move, because this country doesn't have a place for people like you. The rest of us are moving forward, you know - this thing called progress - and are getting along just fine. Your attitude will only hold us back, and by us I mean ALL of America. God help your children, because they will be influenced by your racist mind.

As for a very viable solution:

It's real simple. Get rid of the color blinders on your eyes. The vast majority of this country is not racist, and future generations will progress further - if you allow it.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Since we're on the subject of reparitions; I feel that if "African Americans" get money for slavery, then certainly I am due about $157,000 (adjusted for inflation) because my Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandaddy was forced to release his slaves that he bought with his hard earned money. The amount isn't that much beacause he only had a few slaves. I suspect farmers of large plantations should receive Millions of $ because they had more slaves that they were forced to release.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am not even advocating reparations, but since the jews got their share for the holocaust, why can't the blacks? you see how the double minded you guys are ? You can't see beyond the blinders in your eyes. Move to Africa? i might very well do, but that's not the point, everytime someone mentions about the injustice, some racist asks the question Why do'n't you move to Africa? I must not say anything about righting injustices, and all that, i must be like a quiet ``house slave`` hmph!

You all are the ones hiding behind a curtain, and this is what i call it:

White privelage:

www.tolerance.org...

You all have offered no viable or working solutions ONly adulterated garbage.! Sweep it under the carpet, like you do every problem.

And to the poster who said what we black people have to compete with? Yes i agree, we have to create a viable economic base, to compete with everyone, whether they be white or asian, The asians have their economic bases, the whites do, alot, the Jews do, so why can't we? I suggest that we do that first before talking about sharing, let's share with ourselves first. Hey our GDP is about 600 billion dollars, how many dollars is staying in the black community, a minute fraction of that. Most of it is going to other people pockets.

One way to create a viable solution to the end of the economic hole, some blacks are in is to create an ``alternative`` black economy.

cjf

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

One way to create a viable solution to the end of the economic hole, some blacks are in is to create an ``alternative`` black economy.

Based upon your many statements and posts…well, would you mind elaborating on this 'alternative' in a viable ‘sense’ especially as the call for solution keeps appearing.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjf

Based upon your many statements and posts…well, would you mind elaborating on this 'alternative' in a viable ‘sense’ especially as the call for solution keeps appearing.

Alternative doesn't mean illegal, alternative in a sense means, have our own industries our own IT companies, our own large and economiic bases and continue to expand and empower those who are down trodden, supporting our own , and letting the dollar keep in our own community, than another man's purse

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm afraid that if the black community in the US were to form in its own isolated communities, the end result would be a civil war. Essentially, such isolation would create 2 nations within one country, and eventually such a "black nation" would seek to create its own country recognized by the world.

If there are any black people who refer to themselves as African-American and wish to see such an isolation a creation of a black nation, I would suggest that these individuals should seek to create their own industries within Africa. After all, Africa is apparently still part of these individuals heritage and these individuals seek to isolate themselves within a black community. Africa is essentially isolated unto itself as a predominantly black community. You can find a wealth of black-African nations that would love for you to bring them business and build-up their infrastructure.

If African-Americans choose to stay versus isolating themselves in their mother country, then there must be some sort of identity they find within the United States. And if they truly do identify themselves as American and this identity is more important than the African, why do they seek to isolate themselves by race?

The only answer I have for this is that there is a massive amount of confusion among African-Americans who seek to create a "black nation," a lack of direction. I need not provide the wealth of examples for succesful black Americans because we all know they exist. What is different about these black people? Are they economically enslaved? No. Are they Uncle Toms who compromise their own identity as black Americans? For the answer, you would first have to identify the qualities of black Americans. Here as well, you will find that, just like white people, or mexicans, there is no solitary identity.

These successful black Americans are individuals who decided to create a life for themselves despite any hardship. They have educated themselves and changed their lives and those around them instead of feeling sorry for themselves. That's my advise to anyone who feels they are economically enslaved...you can change your life for better or worse anytime you choose.

Some people blame their parents, some blame the teachers, some blame big business, some blame the goverment, and some just want to blame the white man.

cjf

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Alternative doesn't mean illegal, …..

Thank you for the caveat, I never made this allegation but rather quoted your use of the ‘word’.

….alternative in a sense means, have our own industries our own IT companies, our own large and economiic bases and continue to expand and empower those who are down trodden, supporting our own , and letting the dollar keep in our own community, than another man's purse

This is already the case and the propensity currently exists inside of the established community yet is not exercised toward the 'down trodden' or 'community dollar'.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
How will creating a alternative black economy create civil war? I am not saying creating a nation within a nation. I am saying create an economy within an economy. Are us saying there are successful african americans that we should be satisfied with the status quo? No. I think not.! I am successful, and I work for no one but myself, I run a successful biz, deal with mostly asians, although i wish I deal with Blacks, but that will change in time to come.

Why should we continue spending our monies outside the black community? 600 billion dollars should stay within our community not outside, and support other people's enterpise

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

How will creating a alternative black economy create civil war?

I think you just answered your own question....

600 billion dollars should stay within our community not outside, and support other people's enterpise

That sounds very similar to the issue of North v. South during the previous Civil War.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Saw it on O'reilly.
As my Beverly Hills granny used to tell me as a child.
"If anybody gives a colored person an inch, they will try to take over"

Bless you my wise, healer granny.She was trying to prepare us grandchildren.
Reparations are being given out every day through the city, state and local gubmint jobs from A A gone amuck..
Not to mention section 8 housing, welfare and free health care, especially for gunshot perps.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Folks:

Never own a restaurant, as they will bankrupt you in asking for strawbs aka straws..ebonics expert, but do not talk it, AX anyone...;]
Seems they have to have a straw and a piece of lemon for all water..THIS IS COSTLY..Do not order a beverage, use the water and lemon and lots of your SUGAR to make a black lemonade???
Also, be sure your waitstaff have to EQUALLY have the same numbers of Africans or they will be quitting, as these folks DO NOT TIP!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Crusader, yes you ARE racist. Not because you dont have any white friends. It may simply be that you have nothing in common with white people.

You are a racist because you advocate segregation. This is the exact same thing that many white seperatists advocate. Go to anyone of the white racist sites. Youll find many wish to create a whites only seperate community. Hell, thats what the Aryan nations compounds were about. Thats what the world church of the Creator tried to do. They all got busted by the feds. And, to top it all off, their "independant economies" were friggin jokes. They were made poor by isolation.

A black community, a blacks only community seperate from the rest of the country would FAIL. That 600 Million dollars a year would shrivel to nothing. No community that is isolated succeeds. Just look at several isolationist countries in the world. They are dirt poor.

And whites did not enslave blacks until only about 500 years ago. The Arabs have been exploiting blacks for a good 2000 years. The Spaniards, the first whites to get involved in the black slave trade, learned from their Moorish occupiers.

European civilization was not built on slavery. It has existed a good 3000 years. Its development had nothing to do with black slavery. America was not even built on slavery. Slavery only benefitted a small number of wealthy whites who got cheap labor and sold goods like cotton and tobbacco. Most whites couldnty afford slaves. What really built this country was the railroad and industrialization. And that involed ALL races, from Italian factory workers to Chinese railroad builders to liberated blacks working at shipyards to Mohawk Indian bridgebuilders.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join