It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating Energy Balls

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 09:34 PM
link   
if u can feel it, can u thow it around to see if it stays in physical form?

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ok all of you who have created energy balls can you actually see them or do you just feel them? Because i have tried and tried to make one but cant seem to make a ball that i can see. I need someone saying they have seen the ball to make me believe it is possible since i have tried so much but havent been able to do it.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You can't see them, well most people can't anyway! But there is a definate feeling of them being there.

Step by Step Instructions. Visit The Psion Guild @ www.thepsionguild.net.
Start with the simple hand charging exercises and work your way up.

As for them being physical. If I leave them on a table they have a habit of rolling off and I have to feel around on the ground to get them back!

~HackerX

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 11:23 AM
link   
if you try and throw the ball in a sink full of water would it create ripples, will some one try that for me please. Because if it does create ripples in the water then i know the energy ball is for real since i haven been able to make one my self to have proof of them.

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ilovepizza,

I think you're taking this too seriously. Lighten up and have a little fun with it. Don't try too hard, or else it won't work.

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 08:20 PM
link   
true

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 08:22 PM
link   
you gotta relax when you do this, be patient and focus on only creating the energy ball

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Psi energy is just that, energy, and has no mass or volume, making your ripple test impossible. The energy balls just act as if their physical.

Though once again I'm sure somebody can do it...

//HackerX

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 12:26 PM
link   
so what you are saying is the energy balls are more mental than physical.

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 07:36 PM
link   
They don't really have much to do with the physical besides being created by you, you never really see them and merely feel SOMETHING in between your hands, I'm sure the feeling differs person to person, but by no means at least at this point in progress will you be able to see a psi-ball, and/or affect anything physical with it. For now you should concentrate on being able to sense that they are there... after you can sense them thats pretty much the entire psi-ball exercise, you have created a psi-ball and realized you have.

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ok dude, relax.

If you want to get this exercise to work, you have to relax. Expect nothing. It won't work all the time. Martial arts, chiropractics, and a multitude of other things can help you along with 'feeling energy.' It isn't some 'far-out' strange concept. It is completely within the realm of physics. Of course, most of our physics isn't even complete.

Try this: go online somewhere and read some jokes. After you get laughing, close out all of the windows and put your hands in front of you, look down, and just start trying to make the energy ball. You have to really believe that the energy is there and coming from your hands/finger tips. Don't worry about seeing it... closing your eyes might make the exercise easier for you. Just feel the magnet pull of your hands and then try to push energy into that gap. It isn't that spectacular, but it is fun.

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 08:10 PM
link   
As far as "placing an image inside of the energy ball," goes, this is merely an exercise in exerting your faith and will upon the universe. Ok, so that sounds stupid, but if you really believe something is possible, you'll often find that it becomes a reality.

Let's say you have 'the hots' for this girl, but she has a boyfriend. You know that they have an 'ok' relationship, but you don't think they should be together. Now, you tell yourself over and over that they aren't right for each other, they'll get in a fight, and break up. This is a common practice among young people. Sure enough, a week later, you'll be walking by them as they are screaming at each other and seemingly breaking up. You're excited, but then you feel like you've lied to yourself and say, "well, surely they'll stay together or get back together." ... sure enough... they do! So in both instances, what you believed to be true WAS TRUE. No matter how stupid this seems, it really works. If believe something badly enough, it will occur within your reality. This can be good or bad... as seen above.

There is no real scientific basis behind this, but there have been people who have cataloged some of these strange events, such as people winning the lottery after they told everyone they had already won. Most people might say that this is impossible, but the ones who don't are the ones who use this to their advantage.

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Got this from the old site, a response from Xerox in relation to a technuiqe I presented (mostly used for traning). Modifed the gramar and spelling, otherwise they are his words.

Put your hand together like a praying Buddha...fingers pouting towards...rub them a bit till the cushions in your palm get a bit hotter. (You don�t have to do this but it helps sometimes) slowly move your hands away from each other like not wider than4-5 centimeters.

Then bring them slowly together (don�t let them touch again though) and apart together apart (slow) etc. You will feel like as if the hands are magnets. When you want to put them together they will feel as if they are the same poles. You have to push harder than you would think. If you want to get them away from each other, it feels as if you have to pull harder.

Everybody can do this and you don�t need to rub your hands but people somehow get more focussed on it that way, have Fun.

What are your thought?

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Energy balls are physical, but not MATERIAL. Got it?
Electricity: physical, not MATERIAL. Doesn't make ripples in water.

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
Im having trouble with the vizualizing the energy moving through the body. It is hard for me to vizualize energy moving through my body to my hands because i do not know what energy looks like to vizualize it.

I am more of a person that likes to see stuff rather than have to vizualize it myself, that dosent mean i cant vizualize, but it is hard for me. And helpful hints any
one.

I am in the same position that you are in. I like it but I can't visualize anything!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
If you can't "seeing" in your mind, try feeling it. When i do it, i don't just "see" it, i can feel it too.

If you followed winged wolf's approach then you should be able to feel yourself fill up with water too. That's how you know its working. Then try to control the flow of the feeling.

//HackerX;

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have been able to create psi balls for several years now but i never really figured out what it is that they do. If anyone has any ideas or explinations I would really like to hear them. Thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ilovepizza
I agree with everyone you are concentrating toooo hard. I also have come up with a way for you to get over "your lack of vision". Have you ever gotten goose bumps. Not the books but the cold chills. Thats energy that your feeling. Everything around you is energy. Thinking is energy. So when your thinking to hard then all your energy is focused on your head. ( Good thing it didn't work b/c maybe you wouldn't have your head
left.
)
I've seen an energy ball in matter in a form of a green light, and no I can't see aura's but i am very interested in it. My psi tends to focus on a more precognition, and empathy, though i'm dying to grow in my psi strengths and see if i can possibly be telekentic, pirokenetic, and have the ability to teleport. (Sorry kinda off subject) but i've also seen a man obiliterate a watermelon from about 25 feet. And no visual energy. I think that it all depends on ones ability. If your strong enough you can create a more concentrated form. The buddah thing is my favorite but i have yet to try the ballon excersise. When i read it my sister and her friends were yelling way to much to concentrate. WingedWolf I would appreciate it if you could consel me or help me in any way. (but i know your busy.)

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i thought that maybe i was feeling something, wasn't exactly sure. i tried it a couple more times. on the fourth time, i was still unsure if it was just my mind messing with me. i thought about my dad and then less than half a second later i hear him call me and i felt squishiness leave. i was like "duh?"

sounds nifty, would be interesting to develop

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
super cool. I tried this, and not only did I feel the energy ball (I didn't so much feel squishy, but I definitely felt the weight in my hands), but now I'm utterly exhausted. that's really neat. I didn't expect that to work at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join