It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating Energy Balls

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Indigo_Child---check your messages. I sent you a U2U...asking what site you found that information at...I know I have seen it somewhere....
Thanks...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe
GREAT!

please prove it.

a little rude dont you think??? o well
forming an energy ball must put a great strain on the body and brain because after i did it i was really tired but i didnt fall asleep

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
For those of you having a hard time visualizing something that isn't "real", try this first.

1)Visualize (yes in your mind) a chalk board

2)Visualize picking up a peice of chalk

3)Visualize using that chalk to write various things on the chalk board

Where you able to do that? Then you can visualize, congrats! Still can't do the energy balls? Then yes the problem is this "real" factor. Spend a week in deep contemplation as to what reality is, then try again.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Actually, I'm rather curiouis about the phenomenon, which is the "energy ball" produced by keying an antenna during very humid weather. I'll look for photos of this weird thing and try to paste some in.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HackerX
I do a similar technique, using only one hand.
... (Hard and fast).

EDIT:
Nobody saw that, right?
It�s gone, nothing to see here...
Please go on with your discussion.

[edit on 2004/9/26 by Hellmutt]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have been practicing this technique for about three years now. It is very real and can be dangerous if you are not careful with it. I have been able to create a large ball of energy and throw it at my friend who almost fell down when it hit him. It depends on what you do with the energy, whether or not it is dangerous. But it is awesome once you get the hang of it. You will know that you are getting good at it when you can feel a magnetic force between your hands and cannot put your hands together without using force.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If you want proof that its real its easy make a ball the size if a baseball over a bruning insence. Have the smoke go up between your hands. As you consitrate to form the ball the smoke will move away from the ball and go outside your hands or around the open area on ether side of the ball. Some times it will go thought he middle agine so you just have to reconsentrate and it will be pushed to the outside edge.

remeber smoke will take the path of least resistance so of it goes around makes a rounded turn and stays that way for more then a few senconds that tells me somthing is there.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by shadarlocoth]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
hmmm... That's a good experiment to try. Thanks shadarlocoth...

I will do it when I get the chance and I will also post my results. Probably in the weekend.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
There's no question that this excercise will work- the human mind is capable of incredible things- some of which, we may not even be able to imagine-
however- I worry of its effect. Okay, you create a ball of energy, energy which you are convinced is of the nature you intended -as one post I read stated "five dollar bill"(positive,constructive,good, etc.). But with such little knowledge of our brains interworkings we cant always be sure. So basically, we're creating orbs of energy w/ raw, unsorted material- and than tossing it out into the fabric of our universe.. once again-- something we do not fully understand-- who knows where these balls go.. and exactly what they do when they get there?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
You're the creator. You're their god in a sense. So they must obey everything you say, while they're still thoughtforms. I've heard, but can't confirm that once they hit egregore status, it's a different story and a whole new ballgame...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ive tried everything you guys just said. I might have felt something, but it was to few to say that, indeed, i felt a ball in my hand.

Then i made what shadowknows said:

"all this is is electromagnetic energy. psi balls dont exsist. Rub you hands together for 15 seconds and put your hands close together, it feels like a ball, doesn't it? "

And WOW, i felt a big ball indeed. So i think im on the "electromagnetic energy", instead of psi balls.

Its a great sensation. instead of making for 15 seconds, make it 30. Then wait. It seems like your hands are pumping inside in various place....then it stops, and it feels like something is geting larger on your hands.

Plz, can you guys make this, and tell me if the sensation is similar to the one that psi ball make?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
By the post above i dont mean that i dont believe in psi balls. I just mean that,like psi balls electro(something) is related to forming energy either. And only in the second case i saw results.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
the bandit795, wuts egregore status?

And for you experianced people out there, can i make a powerful ball of energy, using lets say earth energy (or is my own energy better?) and infuse a thought into it to make that thought happen? And can i put a time limit on the ball to make the thought come true by a certain date? Can i put out multiple balls to do the same task? Or is it better to have different tasks but toward the same goal? And after i have the ball, do i send it out and let it go, do i visualize it going to do the task (like influencing someone), and how do i make sure it does the task? Will it dissipate before it reaches the target?

If someone can answer these questions, it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
From what I've read: An egregore is an advanced thoughtform which relies less on it's creator on attaining energy to do it's "job". Usually at least a group of people know it exists, and focus on it from time to time, giving it energy. Popular tv characters (no I'm not kidding!!) can be egregores.

The next step after an egregore is a godform. Totally independent from humans and most probably worshipped by at least some humans. Ancient gods are an example of this.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I've got some questions.

To do this, do you close your eyes when your relaxing and/or forming the ball? Do you keep them closed the whole time?
I keep doing it with my eyes closed and I get REM so it's hard for me. Am I to do it with my eyes open?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
WOW! it really works I've now got a way to sleep at night and focus my mind but when I did the vortex thing it looked like an episode of stargate

[edit on 17-7-2005 by ArtemisFowl]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
thats cool. Used to do this thing where you stroke your hands for a few mins then remember the feeling withought stroking ur hands, its for connecting the other bodys of your self together, me thinks.

Thers always someone who dont belive who says its an illusion. Lol

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
Used to do this thing where you stroke your hands for a few mins then remember the feeling withought stroking ur hands

That is most likely caused from the friction rubbing your hands (or anything else) together.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
whats the point of doing this energy ball thing?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
you guys have been watching too much DBZ. I tried this to my friend when he wasnt looking and I asked if he felt anything at all... he said no. I also felt stupid sitting there holding some invisible ball. I feel no energy drain either... what a lie,

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join