It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating Energy Balls

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You have to keep trying. Or do you claim that nobody can shoot a 3-pointer in basketball after you\ve tried it a few times, but failed???

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I used to creat energy balls with rubbing alcohol and matches. Don't try it at home.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wow i tried it on my first try without rotating my hands i saw a stream of something im not sure it was barley visible but i compressed my hands together and it got really cold? lol

fum

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Reminds me of psi balls i use to make a long time ago with friends and yes they are real you can play catch with em and toss em at people and its annoying i ahve also heard that you can even make them glow and light up in many colors sometimes they spark and its a really neat effect

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Makaveli_The_Don
WOW, I FELL ASLEEP FOR 6 HOURS AFTER I DID THIS AND DREAMT ABOUT IT 2. FREAKKYYYYYYY

You know this is interesting, recently I had a dream about shooting some kinda of energy orbs out of my body, from my hand, because I recall the motion of pushing forward, but I wasn't like aiming at anyone or anything. They didn't feel warm or hot, they just felt like a pulse.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just my opinion on the matter, I don't actually believe that psi balls exist as energy you just manifest between your hands. What I do believe is that you become more sensitive to feelings and senses in your hands, in process with what you want to believe (the fact you're making a psi-ball), causes you to theoretically feel and believe as if you actually had a ball of energy, and as you sort of "Shoot it away from your hand", you're actually, releasing your focus on the senses on your hand and don't feel the same sensation anymore, resulting in the ball "dissappearing".

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
this is fake. unless the next post for this shows picture of the psi/energy ball. its will be disprooved as hfake

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Also furthermore, it's not as if I don't keep an open mind on this but someone should show a picture or video otherwise.. will just be skeptical.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
People that have no belief never get anywhere...i suppose you believe in aliens but not that your spirit can give you unimaginable ability? Well energy balls are simple and real. and unless you have quite a bit of training you CANNOT see them but it is easy to feel them. so what? you dont belive what you can feel.? Why would you even come to a site like this without an open mind..? Your spirit (for those few left in the united states that even know what that is anymore) is part of you and with practice WILL give amazing results the LEAAST of which is this simple ass energy ball.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
fake until proof is shown

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It's not that I do not have an open mind but I've been subject to a fair share of the spirtitual world and have seen things, and have felt things, however as far as this goes.. very skeptical. Why is BELIEF such a strong issue here? Do you have to convince yourself to the point to make it an existable fact in your mind that this exists in order to visualize it?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This isn't an issue of NOT WANTING to believe, but an issue of either you believe too much or just plain believing. I'm not going to convince myself to a dillusional extent to focus all my senses on an area of space within the caps of my hands and breaking my mind on the belief there is a "Ball of Energy" existing.

You're just focusing too much attention on what you want to believe, causing your senses to make you believe there is something actually there. But seeing it based on belief? That's an extreme.

What's the ball of energy suppose to look like?

Is it different for every person? If so, how come? Energy has different colors in different scenarios. What's your story?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
k if the enerygy ball is heat an u cant see it with a webcam or camera

use on of those cameras tha shows heat

easy way:
have someone put a thermometer where the ball is, an compare it to the surrounding temperatures.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Man its amazing all these alien believers and you cant believe in something so simple. You need proof do it yourself i posted a simple exercise to show that it works earlier in this thread. Have none of you ever heard of Ki/chi energy? or kundalini or chakra? Its older than christianity and most of the non christian world studies mytical ability of one type or another. Buddhist,shinto,gnostics,hindu,indian (shamen), and soo many others. It not a matter of forcing belief its a matter of believing that your spirit is ignored and that if you work with it as you would your mind or body it will show some amazing things. Havent any of you ever made someone levitate in college? Have you ever seen a priest heal someone? its real how is it so hard to believe like i said when you already believe in aliens and secret societies and government conspiracies?
The only thing that is ever going to save any of us is if you believe in spirit. Wow im very disapointed. You know why no one ever goes into a house or home and brings back proof that they can project like some idiots have posted all over this sight? Or why no one steps up and take the so called milloin dollars to prove mystical ability? Dont any of you know history? The salem witch trials the inquisition, the templar? These are groups that hunted and killed REAL mystics,witches and sorcerers. Have non of you conspiracy buffs ever looked into the p2 incident? No not the u2 incident the p2 incident.
Do you know why you see people from differant parts of the world with a red dot or jewel on there forhead? Because they are inviting anyone that KNOWS to look at ther aura and themself as an open book. What do you think your spirit is? just something that keeps you alive until you pass? Your spirit is part of god. Your physical body is just part of the journey that your spirit will go through in its IMMORTAL time.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Actually, speaking for myself, I believe in aliens, yet I don't hold that true no matter what, I still seek more convincing proof for that, although I have personal experience but I still seek something more conclusive.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
serisouly i learn how to create this type of 'energy balls ' even before i knew about it , was wondering wats is the use of it ??

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
whats amazing is the number of same people on this thread constantly saying the samething... with others speaking about creating them an speak FOR them.... Whats the deal DEBATE IT not deny it!

DENY IGNORANCE dont DENY POSSIBILITY

I live in the land where EVERYTHING is Possible an Innocent untill proven otherwise....

Untill then keep on trying, its more about not trying an more thinking it, Like your Imagining....(ok closeminded ones theres some ammo for your guns (IMAGINATION))

if you dont think it has greater ability in overall life beside being a kid then you might be missin out on somethings holding your world together.......

Latah Sk8ah

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't have to visualize the energy to bring Ki to my hands. I can feel the energy going up from my abdominal area to my chest, to my shoulders and down my arms to my hands. To me, its an magnetised feeling of energy.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Do any of you think it is possible to imagine a weapon like a sword or something inside of the energy ball. And when you release it at someone it could hurt them. Now Im not asking this because I want to hurt or kill anyone, Im just wondering. But it would be really cool to be able to do that.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
lol
well therein lies the beginning of reiki.

yes the power of healing, energy balls. If you attempt this for ill purpose, the energy will vanish in an instant...

If you are amazed at this then read up on Reiki...very powerful stuff

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join