It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating Energy Balls

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Check it out...

I've heard that it works... I haven't tried it out yet though...

www.wisdomsdoor.com...

www.wisdomsdoor.com...

www.psychicjournal.com...

www.geocities.com...

The technique begins with generating what is called an energy ball. Hold your hands in front of you, and pretend you are holding a balloon-like ball between them. See this ball clearly in your imagination and feel the imaginary ball as it rests between your hands.

If this was an actual balloon, it would contain a certain amount of air. It shouldn�t be under inflated, nor should it be filled to the breaking-point. To fill this energy-ball, send two streams of energy out of your hands and into the imaginary ball. As the energy goes into the energy-ball, it should get larger, just as putting more air into a real balloon would make it larger. When you feel you have placed a sufficient amount of energy into that energy-ball, stop!

Continue to use your hands to contain the energy-ball while you make a mental note of the size of it. Enclosed in that ball of energy is raw mental current. Try to feel this current as it presses against the palms of your hands. Feel this current as it tries to force your hands apart, as the energy tries to escape.

Next, place the mental picture of the thing you wish to materialize, (the five dollars) into this energy ball. You can imagine a photograph of the object or the object itself sitting inside the ball. You have now endowed the energy-ball with a purpose.

Release the energy-ball, with its newly endowed directive, and give it a gentle push outward. If done correctly you should feel a slight power drain, as the energy-ball leaves. Continue to monitor the energy-ball in your imagination. Follow the ball as it enters an energy vortex. You can imagine the vortex as a swirling mass of energy surrounding a tiny hole in the center. This hole is where the ball of energy gets sucked into and disappears. After the energy-ball gets sucked into the vortex, you are done! This whole creation exercise should take no more than one minute.

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 10:05 PM
link   
WOW, I FELL ASLEEP FOR 6 HOURS AFTER I DID THIS AND DREAMT ABOUT IT 2. FREAKKYYYYYYY

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 03:23 AM
link   
GREAT!

please prove it.

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Lupe,

Now how the hell can he prove to you???
Try it yourself to see if it works...

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 07:27 PM
link   
im not sure why it works, but it does, a nutter theatre teacher i had a while back taught it to me and a few privleged others. It makes you really exhasted if you dont reabsorb the energy tho.

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I do chakra charging before I do the energy ball exercise, so I don't feel no loss of energy...

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 06:55 PM
link   
ive done something similiar to this. my father always reads books about 'chi' energy. he taught me to hold both my palms in front of me ( kinda like i was holding a balloon, but keep your fingers straight) .keep them aligned and separated at 5-6 inches apart. now focus on your palm and the empty space between them. then move your hands simultaenously (keep them aligned too) in a verticle circle. concentrate on this for 5-10 minutes. afterwards stop. now in a subtle manner, lightly push your palms togther and if done correctly, you will feel a subtle force pushing back. it really works, if it doesnt work for you. keep praticing.

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have felt that. It feels like I'm holding a balloon filled with water.

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 09:06 AM
link   
wtf is this?

if its true its a illusion generated by the mind,a human can't make a real energy ball that possesses destructive power

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 06:16 PM
link   
it's got it all wrong, you move your arms back to one side and yell "KA-MEH-AH-MEH-AHHH!!" and kill the bad guy!!!1

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It's just a simple construct, the only thing it's good for by itself is training students, and annoying other psis if you throw it at their head.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 08:21 AM
link   
... that isnt real its just a mental illusion and the heat when you bring your hans toghether isnt the enrgy ball its the heat let off by the hands

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If it were only a mental illusion, then other psis would not be able to feel it when you throw it at their head, and thus would not be annoyed.

Clearly, there is more involved than mere tactile hallucination.
(And no, the other psi does not have to be facing you, or aware that you threw it, in order to feel it).

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I got it to work. I didn't really see a ball, but I could feel it. I thought I saw some energy emanating from my fingers, but it was probably my imagination. It does feel like a balloon full of water or more like a Squish Ball. It is a fun mental exercise. I never got the vortex thingie to work. I do like mental exercises, though. It stopped working, once I got too serious about it. It was working great while I was laughing.

I know magnetism is part of it. Your two hands can act as two different poles on a magnet. This is part of the reason there is resistance. Some studies are going on right now to determine how much bioelectrical and biomagnetic energies the body produces.

Thanks for the post... it was fun.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 02:42 PM
link   
In a sense this methods works. Heat is a form of energy. When you hold your hands in close proximity, one hand generates heat and the other feels it, and vice versa. As you concentrate on your hands you feel the temperature inside your hands increasing as if a "ball" were forming. When you finally open your hands a rush of colder air hits your hands and gives the sensation of "energy" leaving. A five year old realizes this the first time he holds a penny in his hand. Go on, Create your energy.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ok, Fly, then why can I set the ball down on the table, and another psi can pick it up--one-handed--and feel it.
Why can I throw it at them, and they feel it hit them?

If the ball disappears completely when you take one hand away, or part your hands, you're probably doing it wrong.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm not too big on psi-stuff because it is either natural or just stupid. I let things be. What freaked me out is that article I read on the energy balls. Once I tried it, I noticed it worked. About 24 hours after I made the ball, the object I pictured in it appeared to me. I picked an object that I rarely see, so I was somewhat shocked when I saw it. This is exactly what the experiment said would happen. I'm going to try it again to see if I get any more luck... it's probably a fluke. ..but it's kinda fun, too

P.S. Someone said that the cold air hits your hands and that is what makes you feel like the energy is leaving your hands. Actually, it feels like your airs empty out. It is a slight sensation of both cooling and relaxing as if a somewhat heavy load is lifted off of your arms and hands. I didn't really find it draining. ... So I'm weird

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Protector can u explain to me how to make an energy ball. I tried what the articale said but i didnt understand it and did it wrong. It may be that my mind has lots in it and im not thinking about just the energy ball. I would really like to make one.

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Try something a bit more simple to start with, here: www.thepsionguild.net...

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 01:50 AM
link   
winged wolf are you good at psi stuff because i want to learn, but i just cant do what the websites say. I have tried but i need someone to do a step by step proscess helping me with any problems i have. If you can do that can u help me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join