It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Stomp Reps

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Shoot an a miss... the elections? Hmmm, voter fraud run amuk, DieBold says he will make sure Bush wins, ALL Exit Polls say Kerry wins yet doesn't... Yes there is nothing fishy about that.

Holds the majority? That's a victory, except looks like most are going to jail, and the ones who aren't aren't going to survive 2006/2008 elections. SO that is a victory for about another year till elections come around.

Tom Douche? Ok there you go, an actual win! Except same is happening to Delay and Frist and several other republicans right now...

Ok, good job, doing better then the Mod did. Also, Gerald Ford tried to do things right, but was to weak, of course what do you expect from a liberal? To have a spine?

And last, not least, if foreplay is sex then so are holding hands, kissing, back massages, foot massages, and snuggling.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Can you get an STD (sexually transmitted disease) from a blowjob?

Shoot and a miss. Points are made, but they're dismissed because you suspect Dibold fixed the elections. In your arrogance, there is no way Republicans could win the election, so they must have cheated.

Conversation over. Have fun claiming another win.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Not sure, there is some toss up on that. The christians say you can get pregnant from holding hands and AIDS from a toilet seat so probably not.

Also, if John McCain ran he would win, and he is a republican. Unless the Dems got Jesus to run for them McCain would win. Lincoln won, although there is toss up on if he was a republican or not seeing as how he supported Federal over State.

Also, GHWB didn't steal his election, he won it, along with Reagan, they are republicans. Bush Jr. though had to steal both elections to win, so saying because Bush Jr. stole it means all republicans stole it doesn't work.

BTW, until someone posts links from ATS/PTS discussions where republicans win I am the winner. But all you need is ONE link, then my arguement loses because I said Everytime. But if republicans win one, then democrats don't win Everytime. But so far going on 3 pages and no links...

[edit on 27-10-2005 by Full Metal]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Full Metal, I'm going to have to ask you to cease the Christian bashing. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Full Metal
BTW, until someone posts links from ATS/PTS discussions where republicans win I am the winner.

This one

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
CmdrKeenKid, I am not Bashing, I am telling the truth! Right here! Christians are nuts with this stuff.

"Louisiana gave students materials that said the increase in sexually transmitted diseases has occurred because educators removed God from the classroom" ctlibrary.com...

Also, does no one have a memory longer then 3 days? The christians/republicans were in deep doodoo becuase they were teaching IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS that you could get AIDS from tears and toilet seats, pregnant from holding hands and kissing, and Gays are Abominations. This was big news less then 2 months ago! The ACLU finally came and sued the idiots teaching this.

Also, christians are still nuts, they are more paranoid then anyone who thinks the CIA is after them.
homeschoolinformation.com...

Also, chrisitians believe anything priests/ministers/Pat RObertson tell them.
www.religioustolerance.org...

To JJ, how have you won?

Edit You got a applause, first, had to look that up to see what that meant, second, I get warned for posting links that prove my point, third good job, you must get a lot of applauses since your bar is so red. Anyways, how does an applause mean you win? People applause Bush all the time, did he win the War in Iraq?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Not sure, there is some toss up on that. The christians say you can get pregnant from holding hands and AIDS from a toilet seat so probably not.

For someone who claims to research and post proof, you certainly dropped the ball on this one. STDs can and do spread from oral sex. One example is Chlamydia (htt p://www.mydna.com/health/sexual/chlamydia/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=chlamydia&utm_content=ad2&utm_campaign=sexual_health). Chlamydia can cause infertility, chronic pain, and possible death due to abnormal pregnancies in women. It's not as dangerous for men, although rarely sterility and minor pain can result, men can carry it to their female partners though.

Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are infectious conditions transmitted through sexual activity - vaginal, oral or anal.
Source:www.stdservices.on.net...

As for threads where Republicans (although I consider myself conservative, not republican, I'll wear the label for you) win, even though I think your scoring system is absurd, I point to this very thread. Earlier in this thread I challenged you on your Diebold comment. You stated "and look at that, Bush wins every state that has a Diebold Machine in it. ". I pointed out that 2 of the 4 states that used purely diebold touch screen systems went to Kerry and you completely ignored the post. Now, you state that you don't believe STDs can be spread by oral sex and I posted evidence that you are incorrect.

You seem to be spending all of your time finding threads where your "scoring system" indicates a liberal win or Christians do things you consider absurd. I think it would be prudent to do at least minimal research on your statements (such as STDs spreading orally) that are such commonly known facts that a simple google search will tell you the truth. When people catch you in lies over and over and you don't even acknowledge that you were wrong, it kills any credibility you may have had.

EDIT: Fixed spacing issues.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by rhelt100]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

To JJ, how have you won?

Edit You got a applause, first, had to look that up to see what that meant, second, I get warned for posting links that prove my point, third good job, you must get a lot of applauses since your bar is so red. Anyways, how does an applause mean you win? People applause Bush all the time, did he win the War in Iraq?

That reply amused me for sooo many reasons!

People applaud Bush all the time. Fantastic counterpoint. You prove your point and are warned for breaking the rules. I make a point (obviously not proving it, or you would be agreeing with me at this time) applause, but that means nothing because Bush hasn't won the war in Iraq yet.

Again, thanks for the great laugh!

There was more, but
I don't want to be too mean

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ok rhelt, so it can be spread through foreplay. I just found the things like "Christians sued for teaching Hand Holding Will Get You Pregnant." and other BS.

Second, correct on the touch screens. But still, Ohio exit polls say Kerry won, along with Florida, but sorry, Diebold machine counties tip the scale and gave Bush the win. Cheaters Never Win.

Third, JJ, I read what an applause meant, it meant the Mod thought you made a good post. Not that you won, just made a good post. Anyways, where is ANY ATS/PTS where the republicans win? I mean, I post several, mainly Rant or Bout Time, make a topic, and either the republicans run away or get stomped on after they post by the truth. Yet none from republicans getting close to 4 pages. Think it would be so easy but so far none.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
And what, pray tell, would you consider a republican win? It sounds like it would be something that would make Michael Moore throw up his hands, wonder why he's wasted his life, and become a die hard conservative. A Democratic win, on the other hand, is something where you agree with the interpretation of the facts someone presents.

Oh, and for the record, yeah, someone though I made a good point with a post. It was a very descriptive post, too, because I also took a point knock for a one liner:

Originally posted by junglejake

BTW, until someone posts links from ATS/PTS discussions where republicans win I am the winner.

This one

That link points back to this thread. The applause thing was also communicated privately, as I think Full Metal is making my case better than I could possibly hope to. Since you made it public, I figured I'd point out which post RANT thought was "a good post". May as well present all the information, since we are here to deny ignorance, eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Second, correct on the touch screens. But still, Ohio exit polls say Kerry won, along with Florida, but sorry, Diebold machine counties tip the scale and gave Bush the win. Cheaters Never Win.

I think you would agree that CNN is a rather good source? right? If anything, they're tilted to the left...

Ohio Election Results www.cnn.com...
Bush 50.81%
Kerry 48.7%

Ohio Exit Polls (CNN) www.cnn.com... 0.html

Exit Poll Results:
Vote by Gender
Bush 51%
Kerry 49%
Vote by Race and Gender
Bush 51%
Kerry 49%

Ohio looks pretty accurate to me.

Florida Election Results www.cnn.com...
Bush 51.1%
Kerry 47.1%

Florida Exit Polls (CNN) www.cnn.com... 0.html

Exit Poll Results:
Vote by Gender
Bush 51%
Kerry 48%
Vote by Race and Gender
Bush 52%
Kerry 47%

Florida looks pretty accurate as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
JJ, have you not been reading? I already told you! One that is like a Rant or Bout Time topic/post! You know, like the dozen or so I posted... Where they make a topic and no republican posts because there is no defense, or one where a republican lies and they come and stomp on him.

How about one where it's that, but the opposite! IDK, say...

"Bush Eats Babies!" The you or other republican comes and posts a link proving Bush doesn't eat babies. Like "This link points out that if Bush ate Babies he would be at least 350 pounds since babies are so fatty."

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying!

spoken like a true 'republican'.

Originally posted by Carseller4
I used to be a liberal but then I got a job. You will too, eventually. So there is still hope for you!

you got a job because liberal minds(like the founding fathers, for example) cleaned the world of oligarchs. you would have us return to oligarchy.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I swear, people are getting dimmer by the minute.

Debates aren't about "Stomping" anyone. Anybody who looks at debates in that fashion obviously has too much emotion invested into their inane political standing, and shouldn't be allowed to debate politics in the first place. Debates are there so that we can all learn something; an intellectual stimulant. Just because somebody posts last, or YOU think that they have a superior point does not make them the winner of a debate. Most of the time, what I see in these forums, both people make their points, and someone gets bored and simply stops posting.

Most of these threads that you used as examples aren't even an accurate depiction of a Democrat "Stomping a republican". In one of them, I see an anti-abortion person as having the heads up. In one of them, I'M the very person who supposedly "Defended killing black babies" (Aka: Brought up that there was MORE TO THE QUOTE that got left out, saying that the republican in question literally said that he would never support such an action.) In another one, I'm the one who was saying that I disagree with Djohnsto77 on the matter of the reporter attacking Roberts' children. There are 2 threads where you claim that republicans were stomped simply because they didn't respond to a thread that was started. Yeah, the few Bush supporters on this board don't have time to address every single anti-Bush thread that pops up, so they must be getting stomped. Your whole post, complete with links, is just riddled with inaccuracies. I suggest that you get this whole "My party is smarter than your party" out of your head, and bring up something relevant.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

...Then a Democrat/Libertarian comes in and stomps on them.
...Democrat/Libertarian...
...Democrat/Libertarian...

Here's a news flash-- Libertarians are not in any way related to, nor do they associate with, Democrats. For most of us, Democrats are even more irritating and dangerous than Republicans.

See-- the only real differences, to a libertarian, between Democrats and Republicans are specifically which parts of our lives these mendacious powermongers and their simple-minded followers wish to control, and the methods that they use to gain that control.

Republicans, on the whole, are reasonably well-intentioned, if not particularly bright, followers. They sincerely believe that the world would be a better place if more people held their ideals.

Democrats, on the other hand, are petty, pretentious, ignorant, elitist blowhards who generally, despite their bleating to the contrary, don't care in the least for anyone other than themselves.

I, like most libertarians and in case you hadn't noticed, most voters, have at least a bit more sympathy for fools than for jerks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join