It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Stomp Reps

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Full Metal
Look at this, more Facts on my side, of course no Republican will go near this because they are Republicans.

Hehe yep, and we're too dumb to want to continue bashing our heads against a brick wall. You're point is made, Full Metal, all Republicans are evil, they make baby smoothies with a little harp seal topping just because they like the screams, they have no intelligence, and are without a logical bone in their bodies.

I will say one thing, though. Rant is probably the most consistant member on this board on the liberal side. His stance does not change on issues, no matter who gets mud on their faces as a result. He and I may disagree on...Well, everything, but that's fine. He stands on principle, and does not waver.

Well, anyway, I'm off to see the wizard. I need me some brains, a heart and some courage. I am, after all, a Republican.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Wow JJ, that is pretty good. Maybe you aren't a branidead Sheeple of the Bush Party.

But the facts are on my side... Even on Fox News they are reporting the Scandals, all 2.7 dozen of them.

Also, look, Diebold Machine in the State, state went to Bush.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Hmm, Diebold Machines in Ohio, President of Diebold said publically he garuntees(sp?) a victory for Bush no matter what(His words, he said no matter what he would give Bush the election) and look at that, Bush wins every state that has a Diebold Machine in it.

Bush won every state that has native alligators...coincidence or conspiracy?

Seriously though, did you know that Maryland and Delaware both used nothing but touch screen Diebold systems in all precincts? Both of those states went to Kerry.

So sad you poor poor Bush Bots have no brain, except for Rove, but he might end up in jail soon for being evil. Along with Delay, and Frist, and Noe, and every other republican. Isn't that strange, every republican is currently under investigation/indicted/convicted.

We have a policy in this country summed up as "innocent until proven guilty". You should really wait to slam public figures until conviction. The main reason that pubs are being targeted is because dems are trying to disrupt the republican powerbase until the next election hoping they will regain some ground. They may all be guilty, or none, but you have no way of knowing this, nor do I.

Look at this, more Facts on my side, of course no Republican will go near this because they are Republicans.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I went near it, in fact I posted in it as did quite a few other conservative thinkers.

I back my side with facts, links, and reality, republicans whine about being wrong and call me a Liberal like it's a bad thing.

Shame on you. There are two sides to every story, putting one side up in bold, capital letters doesn't make it right. Global warming is a great example. There are an increasing number of scientists emerging with evidence that our current warming trend is just a phase in the cycle of our planet. Are they right? I don't know...and neither do you.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by rhelt100]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hey look, more republicans being evil! No Republicans come near these because well, they are republicans and ROve hasn't told Fox News what to tell you yet.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

So sad, all these Republicans replying "Shut up! We are right! We win all the time!" Where are the links? "Run Away" So, you are spineless. "No we aren't! SHut Up! You are making me think! Whaaaaaa!!!"

Hey more! Wow, this is "Dems are evil!" Then Dems bring the facts and stomp on the Republicans.

[edit on 26-10-2005 by Full Metal]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Hey look, more republicans being evil! No Republicans come near these because well, they are republicans and ROve hasn't told Fox News what to tell you yet.

So sad, all these Republicans replying "Shut up! We are right! We win all the time!" Where are the links? "Run Away" So, you are spineless. "No we aren't! SHut Up! You are making me think! Whaaaaaa!!!"

Hey more! Wow, this is "Dems are evil!" Then Dems bring the facts and stomp on the Republicans.

Man, you could almost replace Howard Dean!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Look again people, now the Republicans blame the !JEWS! for their problems.

Also, JJ, links to where republicans win? Still waiting, a Mod, and now 2 Bush Bots say they win all the time, yet no links.... Still sad.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Also, JJ, links to where republicans win? Still waiting, a Mod, and now 2 Bush Bots say they win all the time, yet no links.... Still sad.

Y'all will have to define "win" If by "win", you mean personally believing one ideology's interpretation of the events over the other ideology's, then you already posted them for me, as did the author of this thread. If, by win, you mean presenting such a convincing argument that everyone agrees the one ideology's interpretation is the only possible interpretation, ending all political bickering for all time...Well, no, I'm still waiting to read that thread.

But you can continue to believe your side is "winning". After all, look at how many people changed their minds on those threads after hearing all of the "facts"

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I mean win! 14-3, or last night 7-5! Or in golf -7 to -2!

I mean "2+2=7 because Bush said so!!!!" Then Dems come in with links that prove 2+2=4.

I mean, in several cases, like ones I have linked to, "Dems are gonna do this! Evil!" then Dems put up links to the facts.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Interesting definition...So how do you score a thread?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Dems post FACTS that Bush blames the Jews for his problems, no Bush Bot will touch this, Dems win because the BBs know there is no defense for this stupidity.

Rep says Dems are doing something, Dems came in and showed the Rep was talking out his/her butt, post facts up, Dems win.

Same as first, no Republican will come near this for there is no defense of their God besides "WHAAAA!!!!"

Again, no Republican touches this for their is no defense.

Edit: More...

Republican posts BS, Dems bring the truth. The topic dies as the republicans run away, so Dems win.

This is proof republicans worship the people that the NWO placed into power. Guy calls for killing all black babies, and the republicans DEFEND HIM!!!!!

Here a Republican LIES Bold Faced LIES about an artcle to try and make Dems look bad. Dems come and and point the fact that he lied, the topic dies as the republican runs away, Dems win.

Dem posts facts about corruption, Reps try to defend, but can't. It's like trying to defend Hitler, which republicans do, it just doesn't work.

BT Stomps on republicans, they cry, he stomps on them to shut them up, topic dies as republicans run away, Dems win.

This time Rant posts FACTS, republicans cry, topic dies as republicans run away, Dems win.

Rant again, he shows that republicans are still racist even though they lie and say they aren't, republicans try to defend the use of using KKK mailing list, but as before, topic dies as republicans run away, Dems win.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ahh, so your definition of "winning" is if you agree with the ideology presented by one side. You, being a democrat, obviously aren't biased, and are looking at the discussion open mindedly. Let's look t one example:

Here Rant tells the tale of one woman who tells off a Republican senator. Your reason for a democratic "win"?

Again, no Republican touches this for their is no defense.

Dang, you're right. She really did do that. Shoot. Your enlightened post after Rant's,

Come on Republicans, aren't you going to defend your man? This is so sad. I thought Democrats weren't suppose to have spines, yet Republicans prove that wrong.

just goes to show we foolish Republicans that we have to deny even the obvious in order to win debates. Did this woman confront the senator? There's no reason to believe she didn't. Was she middle class? Probably. Does she speak for all of America? Um...No.

Yet apparently that means the Dems win, and Republicans don't have backbones because they won't contest the woman's actions. I guess we need to develop backbones like yourself, where we say Rove is guilty because he's going to a grand jury, but Clinton is innovent of purjury because there is nothing sexual about a blow job. See, personally, I see that as being a complete hypocrite, but apparently you see it as having a backbone.

For the first time in my life, I'm happy to be a coward.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
But with CLinton he said he didn't have sex with her, and he didn't! You keep trying to twist it to make holding hand sex. "Remember kids, holding hands will get you pregnant." Wait, they actually teach that in some schools.(the ones Bush funded, to teach celibacy instead of smart sex((condoms/pill))

Hmm, you comment on one, again, dems stomp on rep. Why? "Well your other 50 points are right, but this one is to, just I'm not going to look at it that way."

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yep. Because all of your other points were so fantastic. There is no way to change your mind on that issue. So you have to ask yourself...Did I just take a very simple example to use as a quick illustration of the flaw in your concept of "winning", or did I go through all of them, couldn't think of any reason to stay Republican after reading through them, and instead grasped on this one thread as my only means of justification for remaining a Republican. I'll let you work that one out. Come to your own conclusion, and feel free to comment all over the boards that JJ runs from fights and tough arguments.

On the Clinton thing, we could go on, but he is an angel in your mind, and is also infallable because he wears the donkey insignia. Again, a Democrat won against a Republican, because this Republican isn't going to delve deeper into that issue. My head hurts from banging it against the brick wall that was my last paragraph. I need to get some ice. Happy reading.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

You keep trying to twist it to make holding hand sex.

Or, you know, he's presenting oral sex as the sex it is. Last time I checked that's a bit more that "holding hands." Maybe you need to stop twisting things around yourself, eh?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

You keep trying to twist it to make holding hand sex.

Or, you know, he's presenting oral sex as the sex it is. Last time I checked that's a bit more that "holding hands." Maybe you need to stop twisting things around yourself, eh?

Actually, Keen, we established earlier, either on this thread or another (don't remember) that Full Metal has oral sex with all of his friends. After all, it's just a friendly greeting. Now, this may not be true, but if a lack of response means accepting the viewpoint of the poster, as Full Metal is indicating here, then Full Metal must have some rather...interesting...family reunions.

Or he could have chosen to ignore that point I made earlier either as unsubstantial or because it offered a huge, gaping hole to his belief that oral sex is akin to holding hands. That couldn't be it, though, because Democrats never have one stance for their opinion but a different one for the other, nor do they waver at all. Human beings suffer from that, but Democrats are perfect. After all, they win every ideological argument!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
IT'S NOT SEX! Also, JJ, lucky for me I have few friends and half of them are female. So going down on friends would not be so bad if I only did it on half of them.

Second, Clinton ain't a god, I am not a republican, I do not worship politicians. Clinton was the greatest president the past 30 years, mainly he wasn't republican. Foreplay is not sex!

Anyways, on topic, STILL NO LINKS!!!!! All this run around from republicans proves my point! They keep running around screaming the sky is falling so they can't hear people calling them out. So, links anyone? I have provided what, 10-20 links, you people who keep saying you don't always lose have provided 0 links.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

IT'S NOT SEX! Also, JJ, lucky for me I have few friends and half of them are female.

Wait...but if it's not sexual relations (Clinton's words), then why should gender matter?

You win, Full Metal. All bow to the wise, hypocritical...er, sorry, backboned, wonderful Full Metal

Oh, almost forgot:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Why does gender matter? Again twisting words! I wouldn't make out with a male friend, I wouldn't hold a male friends hand, so holding hands and kissing are sex? Again you run around screaming sky is falling yet provide no links... Something I have asked for about a dozen times now.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Cause you're both passionate partisans & it's good to see the exchange.....maybe pick a specific topic ( say......the current administration withholding Federal money towards states based on their Blue or Red hue, and has it EVER been anything close to that before?)

But this needs correction:

Clinton was the greatest president the past 30 years

It's a longer run...go back to FDR and it will apply. Cut through the propaganda ( don't even try China....that's so Bush country they've started funding them for WWIII already, just like granddad did with the 3rd Reich) and the moral slip ( consentual sex between adults....sorry boys, alpha males stray because that's part, to some, of being an alpha....poon priveledges), and you got a full reversal of the SOCIAL, FISCAL and MORAL decay that was engineered under 12 consecutive years of GOP leadership.....almost before the first term was in the books, then continued historic advancement on those fronts during the second term.
It's the boxing analogy for Republicans vs. Clinton - they hate him like people hated Ali, Roy Jones, Prince Naseem....but they were logging knock outs left & right.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yep, Clinton's answers ensured that justice would be served in the court of law that his office is sworn to protect. Justice wasn't obstructed. Nope, not at all. Paula Jones got a fair trial where the defendant fully and completely answered the questions presented him after having taken that oath of, "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?"

So your average Republican, who is pretty pissed at the Bush administration right now for this Miers debacle, the border issue, and the gross amount of spending, thinks that Bush is an infallible God. You (I'm not going to speak for all Democrats right now because I'm not feeling like a bigot at this time), on the other hand, think that giving and receiving blow jobs has nothing to do with a sexual relationship, that Clinton was the greatest president in 30 years (you think Gerald R. Ford was better than Clinton?), you see no fault in him, but believe it is only Republicans who think a president is God.

I suppose it really depends on what the meaning of is is, eh?

So...You wanted links where Republicans win against Democrats in a manner that is quantifiable, as in 14-3 etc. Aite, staying away from ideological debates, and focusing on quantifiable results, we come to...

www-personal.umich.edu...
www.cnn.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org... (that one's really pretty!)
Part 1 of the Daschle legacy: www.nationalreview.com...
Part 2 of the Daschle legacy: en.wikipedia.org...

You want more? There are plenty.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join