It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Weatherman Quits, says Japanese Mobsters Causing Hurricanes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
An Idaho weatherman thinks Japan's Yakuza mafia is using Russian Cold War technology to produce hurricanes. He believes hurricane Katrina was produced by the Japanese mob in revenge for the Hiroshima nuclear attack, and this weapon will soon be used again on another U.S. city. Meteorologist Scott Stevens has quit after a nine-years with KPVI-TV to devote more time towards his conspiracy theory.

www.ktvb.com
Stevens has claimed that the hurricane was caused by the Yakuza mob using a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to control the weather. station says it didn't fire Stevens. Rather, Stevens quit because he's been deluged with e-mails and interview requests and now wants to devote more time to his theory.

Weather scientists say the notion that man can cause hurricanes is preposterous.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Some say Stevens is off his rocker and some want to hear more about his ideas. I have yet to see any valid proof in regards to cyclone weather modification, but I'll let you decide.

See his theory here: The Tsunami that was Katrina

Related News Links:
thenewstribune.com
statesman.com
foxnews.com

[edit on 23-9-2005 by Regenmacher]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
yea Scott, maybe the one's that have been hitting China and Taiwan...???

...but what would a Japanese mafia have to gain with creating ours?

Are we still looking to blame? Of course if it's true, I'd love to see them brought to international justice.

Do they realize what environmental damage is being done?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Sounds like a nutter to me, and I don't think man could create a hurricane either.

Has he given any evidence or even a reason for this claim?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The guy does come off a little fruity, but the thing that keeps tickling my brain is this quote.........

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations.It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."

[Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia , Athens , Apr. 28, 1997].

It's pretty common knowledge that militaries usually have technology much more advanced than what the public is aware of, but it does still sound 'out there' to a logical mind. Who really knows.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
He seems to be echoing the claims of Tom Bearden. You can see his website at www.cheniere.org. Among other things, he claims to be building a free energy machine (I.E. a battery which lasts forever). If the traditional conservation of energy law doesn't apply, it makes it a lot easier to create a really big hurricane.

Where on his website does he claim the Yakuza were responsible. How would he even know? Have the Yakuza commented publicly? What exactly is their motivation? None of it seems to make sense.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This guy may not be a nutter, the weather men are seeing something. The following was posted by dgtempe after the florida hurricanes

Weatherman claims Florida Hurricanes "man made"

Television weatherman Scott Stevens (weatherwars.info) believes our weather is being controlled by outside sources. Stevens said he became convinced "something was playing in the sky" after studying visible satellite imagery that showed large weather systems with anomalous "punched out" sections and square clouds.

He pointed out that meteorologists currently struggle to provide forecasts longer than 72 hours for intense storms, suggesting their models are not accounting for the artificial conditions caused by weather manipulation. According to Stevens, the multitude of hurricanes that struck the southeastern United States appeared to be "on a schedule." He theorized that a "scalar imprint" within the hurricane clouds may demonstrate the "hand of man in a natural process."

With so many destructive storms hitting the U.S. last year, Stevens concluded that non-American entities may be controlling the weather.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

After the indonesia quake I started a thread on the posibility of it being man made. There are weapons that can manipulate weather, quakes and stuff. Makes me believe this is the war in heaven that the bible speaks about. Imagine the terrorists or the countries we are fighting knowing that Bush is just after the oil and they are able to take out our oil refineries with a few hurricanes.

I posted a few links in the indonesia quake thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

HAARP Scalar weapons are being used by atleast 5 groups/countries. These electromagnetic pulse weapons are more powerful then a nuclear bomb and there is no radiation. They are used to modify weather, cause earthquakes and volcanos to erupt. They have also been used for mind control.

portland.indymedia.org... (HAARP, Scalar)
-THIS TECHNOLOGY IS BEING SPRUNG ON THE WORLD FROM THE 1990s onward! Thus, you are required to know about this immediately. Given the earthquake standdown, focused at Aceh, Sumatra, it is very likely that this technology is being used to seed earthquakes that people WANT to cause damage for politcal purposes. Similarly, as Bush was sabre-ratting against Iran last year, we have an instance of the "out of the blue" quality of the Bam, Iran earthquake. Bam, Iran is an ancient city that has stood for over 2000 years. Then, suddenly it has a devestating earthquake WHERE THE EPICENTER from what I have read came from directly below the city!
-The USSR attempted to have the U.S. agree to the total banning of scalar electromagnetic warfare in the 1970s. The U.S. refuses! That should tell you something.

-HAARP = "NUCLEAR SIZED EXPLOSIONS WITHOUT RADIATION"

"Begich found eleven other APTI Patents. They told how to make ‘Nuclear-sized Explosions without Radiation,’ Power-beaming systems, over-the-horizon radar, detection systems for missiles carrying nuclear warheads, ***electromagnetic pulses previously produced by thermonuclear weapons and other Star-Wars tricks. This cluster of patents underlay the HAARP weapon system.***

-The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics
-The electromagnetic weapons mentioned by the Secretary of Defense in April 1997 are in terrorist hands also, including the Yakuza and Aum Shinrikyo. That rogue group leased those earlier weapons on site in Russia, from the KGB, at the end of 1989. The SecDef stated that such weapons were being used to initiate earthquakes, initiate volcanoes into eruption, and control and engineer the weather. Quite true. And presently there is a truly massive set of weather engineering operations going on over North America, from that rogue Japanese group manning the weapons in Russia. Some 10 nations of the world now have the type of longitudinal EM wave interferometer weapons (which are what the SecDef was most probably referring to). There are other even more fearsome weapons, possessed by five nations. So a great deal of the state of the world is not covered in the news at all, and will not be . . .
-We have been in an undeclared war of an eerie kind for some decades. That war seems now to have started to heat up also. The destructive capability of some of these weapons is awesome, and far greater than nuclear.

Watch the weather maps

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
They arent letting me post the link
....they think Ill give up i guess

Go to this site:
thomas.loc.gov...
Hit the (enter bill number) field
Type exactly HR 2995
Hit search

H.R.2995
Title: To establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep Udall, Mark [CO-2] (introduced 6/20/2005) Cosponsors (None)
Related Bills: S.517
Latest Major Action: 6/27/2005 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Environment, Technology, and Standards.

4) WEATHER MODIFICATION- The term `weather modification' means changing or controlling, or attempting to change or control, by artificial methods the natural development of atmospheric cloud forms or precipitation forms which occur in the troposphere.

I wanted to give a big wave out there to Idaho group for the(milhack) and playing with my transmission of this info. Come on guys,,,play fair

As I was saying before,,,I woke up early this morning around 6 am cst www.nhc.noaa.gov... Rita was at a Cat 4......They began chemtrail operations over Austin Tx at around 9am cst and around 10 am-10:30am cst www.nhc.noaa.gov...
I saw on the news it had been downgraded to a cat 3. Later in the day at around 2pm cst...I saw on the news and they had reported a major wind sheer that broke the hurricane up.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by magnito_student]

[edit on 23-9-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

These are both very Russian sounding names.

www.weatherwars.info...

His first sentence is enough to blow him out of the water. The Japanese mafia doesn't choose the names of hurricanes. The guy either has a very eccentric sense of humor or he has a classic example of a thought disorder.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
For some reason this is starting to sound like a certain Tom Clancy novel. Either way I could've sworn I saw a thread on this same theory back in the weapons thread.

But that raises the question of "How did the Yakuza get that kind of technology?". Really, something that powerful probably stands out a bit when you start monitering electromagnetic activity. I'd think the Department of Defense would have this covered by now.

But hey, until I see details I can't make a true decision either way. But I'm leaning skeptic on this one. Still shocking that a guy would quit just to investiage a conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Interesting side note:

cbs4denver.com

President Will Monitor Rita At Northcom
Bush Skipping Texas, Heading Straight To Northcom

Northcom, with headquarters at the base in Colorado Springs, coordinates the military's response to natural disasters and terrorist attacks on U.S. soil.

washingtonpost.com

Today in DC: Commandos in the Streets?
Today, somewhere in the DC metropolitan area, the military is conducting a highly classified Granite Shadow "demonstration."

That's where Granite Shadow comes in. U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM), the military's new homeland security command, is preparing its draft version of CONPLAN 0400 for military operations in the United States, and the resulting Granite Shadow plan has been classified above Top Secret by adding a Special Category (SPECAT) compartment restricting access.

Hmmm, Bush runs to the Northcom hills and DC does war drills, weather wars anyone?

For some entertainment, read:

"Hyperdimensional Katrina": Scientific Evidence!
www.enterprisemission.com...

Bush Heads To Colorado For Military Takeover Drill
www.infowars.com...

[edit on 24-9-2005 by Regenmacher]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The problem with this theory is that if it was true the weather is being controlled, it would only be happening on Earth. But we know that the whole solar system is "heating up." Mars is right now also going through global warming which is changing the face of the planet. Every planet in our solar system is reacting to something out there in space.

Mars getting warmer, orbiter data suggests
By MARK CARREAU
Copyright 2005 Houston Chronicle
Long-running observations by a NASA spacecraft orbiting Mars are revealing subtle signs of seismic activity on the Red Planet and possibly a slow warming trend, scientists said Tuesday.

Circling since September 1997, Global Surveyor is the oldest of five spacecraft — four American and one European — observing Mars from orbit for indications that the cold, barren planet was or is habitable.

Excerpted from.
www.chron.com...

Mars may be going through a period of climate change, new findings from NASA's Mars Odyssey orbiter suggest.

Odyssey has been mapping the distribution of materials on and near Mars' surface since early 2002, nearly a full annual cycle on Mars. Besides tracking seasonal changes, such as the advance and retreat of polar dry ice, the orbiter is returning evidence useful for learning about longer-term dynamics.

Excerpted from.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Global warming has finally been explained: the Earth is getting hotter because the Sun is burning more brightly than at any time during the past 1,000 years, according to new research.
"The Sun is in a changed state. It is brighter than it was a few hundred years ago and this brightening started relatively recently - in the last 100 to 150 years."
The scientists also compared data from ice samples collected during an expedition to Greenland in 1991. The most recent samples contained the lowest recorded levels of beryllium 10 for more than 1,000 years. Beryllium 10 is a particle created by cosmic rays that decreases in the Earth's atmosphere as the magnetic energy from the Sun increases. Scientists can currently trace beryllium 10 levels back 1,150 years.

Dr Solanki does not know what is causing the Sun to burn brighter now or how long this cycle would last.

He says that the increased solar brightness over the past 20 years has not been enough to cause the observed climate changes but believes that the impact of more intense sunshine on the ozone layer and on cloud cover could be affecting the climate more than the sunlight itself.

Excerpted from.
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2004/07/18/wsun18.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/07/18/ixnewstop.html

Global Warming on Pluto Puzzles Scientists
In what is largely a reversal of an August announcement, astronomers today said Pluto is undergoing global warming in its thin atmosphere even as it moves farther from the Sun on its long, odd-shaped orbit.

Pluto's atmospheric pressure has tripled over the past 14 years, indicating a stark temperature rise, the researchers said.
The change is likely a seasonal event, much as seasons on Earth change as the hemispheres alter their inclination to the Sun during the planet's annual orbit.

Excerpted from.
www.space.com...

All the planets are experiencing global warming, including the outer planets, I doubt the cause is the Earth. Scientists in the west are perplexed as to what could be causing all these changes.

I did a piece in these forums a while back proving that these changes started from the outer planets to the inner planets of the solar system. i doubt the sun could do that. Russian scientists believe that we are entering a space could formation that is the cause for all these changes which even the sun is undergoing.

I will see if I can dig out that thread.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Actually he was probably sacked for being a nutter...... Or because he clearly has zilch knowledge about climate

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   

All the planets are experiencing global warming, including the outer planets, I doubt the cause is the Earth. Scientists in the west are perplexed as to what could be causing all these changes.

Your moment of Zen.

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
777.health-shopper.net...

I have not finished the whole article & the links to the different info, but will comment more after I do, I just wanted to share the link so others could see it

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by crontab
He seems to be echoing the claims of Tom Bearden. You can see his website at www.cheniere.org. Among other things, he claims to be building a free energy machine (I.E. a battery which lasts forever). If the traditional conservation of energy law doesn't apply, it makes it a lot easier to create a really big hurricane.

Where on his website does he claim the Yakuza were responsible. How would he even know? Have the Yakuza commented publicly? What exactly is their motivation? None of it seems to make sense.

Related thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A scam all the way.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The medias' the weather control rhetoric is increasing, even if it's all theory.

sun-sentinel.com

Scientists Dispute Hurricane Blaster Idea
Atmospheric scientists say it's wishful thinking that we could destroy or even influence something as huge and powerful as a hurricane. They abandoned such a quest years ago after more than two decades of inconclusive government-sponsored research.

"It would be like trying to move a car with a pea shooter," said hydrometeorologist Matthew Kelsch of the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder. "The amount of energy involved in a hurricane is far greater that anything we're going to impart to it."

According to the center for atmospheric research, the heat energy released by a hurricane equals 50 to 200 trillion watts or about the same amount of energy released by exploding a 10-megaton nuclear bomb every 20 minutes.

Pushing the envelope ...who shall open it?

[edit on 24-9-2005 by Regenmacher]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Do we have any Idaho weathermen as members here?
Raise your hand please..

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
They will have weather control for hurricanes someday. It will be 3000 mile across movable translucent shades in very high orbits.

www.spaceislandgroup.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Apparently the Yakuza have responded.

Yakuza BossesLet's not play the blame game. No one likes the blame game.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join