It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Weatherman Quits, says Japanese Mobsters Causing Hurricanes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
There is no science involved in Bearden's fantasies.

Well i guess you need some education then but since i don't know what you dont know you should probably tell me where to start.

Stellar

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

There is no science involved in Bearden's fantasies.

Well i guess you need some education then but since i don't know what you dont know you should probably tell me where to start.

Stellar

How about starting with with Maxwell's equations, and working toward the general theory of relativity, Then you can show how Bearden's claims, if true would falsify Einstein's theory and win him the nobel prize worth millions.

[edit on 20-2-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

How about starting with with Maxwell's equations, and working toward the general theory of relativity, Then you can show how Bearden's claims, if true would falsify Einstein's theory and win him the nobel prize worth millions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now i am going to be kind and give you a chance to realise the error of your ways before embarrassing you in public as you so richly deserve to be.

Stellar

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Now i am going to be kind and give you a chance to realise the error of your ways before embarrassing you in public as you so richly deserve to be.

Stellar

Yeah, right. Don’t spare me. Please!

Perpetual motion and free energy are the ultimate scams

“There’s a sucker born . . . . . “

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yeah, right. Don’t spare me. Please!

Perpetual motion and free energy are the ultimate scams
“There’s a sucker born . . . . . “

It's not the suckers that are born as such that i worry about but those with ample means and intelligence who decide to stay that way despite the best efforts of others. Do you have any specific theoretical objections to these principles'/machines or do you just imagine your opinion superior in general?

Anyways i am listening and hoping that you have some specific objections to the facts i stated in the two threads i pointed you too.

Stellar

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Anyways i am listening and hoping that you have some specific objections to the facts i stated in the two threads i pointed you too.

Stellar

First, what do those threads have to do with this one?

As for those threads you linked. . . .

TANSTAAFL

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

First, what do those threads have to do with this one?
As for those threads you linked. . . .
TANSTAAFL

Well if you can not figure out the relationship i do not believe you should get involved as it will certainly get more complex than simply trying to spot obvious related topics. I suggest you actually try read those threads untill a few ( if not many) realizations dawn on you. If after that you still do not see the relationship i guess i can get fetch some pen and paper and draw you something with boxes and arrows. I am game if you are.

Stellar

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
*looks around*

Nope, ATSNN isn't a soapbox for either of you. Post to the topic please and leave the personal swipes at the door.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
*looks around*

Nope, ATSNN isn't a soapbox for either of you. Post to the topic please and leave the personal swipes at the door.

Well thanks for stepping in as it will be clear by my posts in the named threads that i am VERY much on topic and that i am well prepared to back my statements with as much evidence as required as those threads should easily prove.

Stellar

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You guys are being ignorant...its the lizard people who live under the ground, in a prosperous lizard society inside the hollow earth, playing cards with the Nazis, planning the NWO, who created the hurricane!!!

THE LIZARD PEOPLE!!!! THE LIZARD PEOPLE!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Scott Stevens now says SOHO is hiding UFO activity near the sun.

U.S. scientist says scores of UFOs fly around the Sun

I like this guy, he thinks out of the box.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join