It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new member: enthuziazm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I am new to this site and already I am very interested. This is something that I have been looking for for a long time. I wonder why it took so long for me to find it. I am living in the small town of Canmore, Alberta, Canada (about 12, 000 people i think). It's in the Canadian rockies, about an hour drive from Calgary for those of you that know that city. Canmore is not somewhere I like growing up. I am 16 years old, and have been here for about 5-6 years now. I was born in LA, and grew up for 10 years of my life prior to Canmore in Staten Island, New York. My parents are both Canadian so getting my dual citizenship was a snap. Makes things unbelievably easy for going back and forth between countries as i do once and a while.

Since I am in a small town with little or no known activity concerning most of the topics on this website. It really makes it hard to get involved. The internet has been a tremendous feed of information to keep my interest alit. I don't really have many friends here that I could sit with and analyze a video such as the STS 114. But now that I have found a comunity of avid researchers and questioners, it helps me " Deny Ignorance"

Thanks ATS for being here for people like me.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Not sure about starting a new thread? Check out what one of our "Esteemed Senior Staffers" thinks you should do. (P.S. He's right!)

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
WELCOME Enthuziazm!

You got lucky there! Mirth gave you ALL the BEST links to set yourself up as well schooled in the ways of ATS! They are not LOOONG reads and will do your questioning mind good. Your good to go when your in the know!

I am saying hello from Utah....USA

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS enthuziazm!

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
And enthusiastic hello

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, which requires a separate login.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS enthuziazm. I'm also in Alberta. Canmore is a awesome place I was considering moving over there but housing is very expensive.

See you around.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hi there and welcome to ATS, home of the best skeptics and belivers. You did well to join this site.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Hi there and welcome to ATS, home of the best skeptics and belivers. You did well to join this site.

Dallas

Thanks alot, I think i did, this site is awsome.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. You don't happen to be Mike, from Canmore:

pictures.xbox-scene.com...

Canucks will get this one. D

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
intrepid, think it's best not to ask new member for their name yes? It's just not the normal -- perhap's the right thing to do,,

Dallas

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

intrepid, think it's best not to ask new member for their name yes? It's just not the normal -- perhap's the right thing to do,,

Dallas

Originally posted by intrepid
Canucks will get this one. D

I guess that means you are not Canadian, huh Dallas?

R.I.P. John Morgan

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
haha,
Mike from Canmore.
lolzz
I love that, never gets old, I wish i knew him..haha.

new topics

top topics

join