It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sequal they didn't make that you want !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Love to here some sequals that were never made that we Wana SEE!!
I would love to see ROCKY VI myself, Old School 2 is in the makes I've read.

Also what are some movies that you wish they never did make a sequal too..
American Pie, (2 was good, wedding shouldnt of been made)
Matrix should of been left after the first one

Any thoughts on some sequals they SHOULD make and some they SHOULDN'T of made

[edit on 13-9-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I want to see Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'd love to see a sequel to "Hot desert knigh..".....wait where am I, oh never mind, not something I should mention
, uhhm a normal movie I'd like to see a sequel to.......I'd like to have seen a 3rd X-men movie, and see what happened to Jene Grey, I'd have liked if they had continued the Blade movies, that movie was frikkin awesome IMO.

[edit on 9/13/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ghostbusters 3, all the way

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I really liked this film, and it could be worth making a sequel. The storylines that are possible are endless. And one from quite a while ago that I thought surely would have a sequel, considering the ending.... The Thing, with Kurt Russell, which itself was a remake of an older film. The ending leaves the viewer unsure if they killed it or not..... I hope not, so they can continue the tale. Maybe they could call it, 'The Thing Is...' Also, for slapstick comedy, a sequel to Rat Race, that reunited all those great comics might work.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The Jaws sequels were horrid, in my view, and tarnished the memory of the first one, which was a true blockbuster that broke all the records, and even lowered the number of US beach-goers who swam in the ocean for a while. The sequels were pitiful, terribly tragic films, clearly just cheaply and quickly made, horribly written, blatant money grabs. imho

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
As for sequels they never should have made, there is absolutely no going past Highlander II.
How that script made it past an executive and onto actual film is just a sick joke and surely ranks as one of Humanity's greatest crimes.

Other dodgy sequels which did more to tarnish the sterling films they preceded were all the Batman and Superman sequels, American Psycho II and Queen of the Damned.

For sequels I would like to see made:

- Indiana Jones IV (This was actually going to be once upon a time - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Atlantis, or something.)
- Predator III (Set in the future where humans hunt Predators)
- Signs II (Where the aliens return - this time with raincoats!!!)

Personally, I'm hanging out for Batman Begins II more than anything else.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram

That's a great idea and I bet they'll do it eventually. As long as it's done right by the original director, Ivan Reitman, it would be awesome.

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I would like to see a sequel to Close encounters of the third kind, thought that film was really good.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Mindwalker]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Aliens vs Predator is pritty much Predators III.

I wouldn't mind seeing Predators IV aka Alien + Predator where the Predators would return to earth to pick up the 3 humans that beat them in the past to help them hunt and destroy the Xenomorph(the predator and alien crossbread that got born at the end of AvP), might be rather hard to get Arnold to return though.

I'd love to see another Indiana Jones movie, Die Hard 4(which is actualy in the works for real last time I checked IMDB), Bad Boys 3, Sin City 2(which is in the works too), Blade 4, X-Men 3, Fast and the Furious 3(Fast and Dead against a 3 :p), Akira 2, Ghost in the Shell 3.

Theres alot more movies I'd like to see a continuation on, but there's little chance that the sequels are any good.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I would love to see Signs 2, great call on that one.

Not sure how they would continue the story line, but the original was mind blowing.

Also I would love to see a sequel to The Skeleton Key, recent movie but One I highly recommend

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels 2, Air Gun Returns!(Druggies shoot a guy in the neck, "Why aren't you dead?" "They shot me with an air gun!")

Hmmm, if they wouldn't screw it up/make it better then the first, ID4, Shrek, and FMA!!!!!!! Hoorah!

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It is an oldie, but a goodie. I remember the first time I watched "A Clockwork Orange" I felt that the story could continue. It was such a good movie, the sequel would have to be equally well done. Malcolm MacDowell is a little old to reprise his role, but I am sure that there are some young actors who would be good in it.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

As for sequels they never should have made, there is absolutely no going past Highlander II.

Blasphemy! Highlander II? No such thing, doesn't exist. It went right to Highlander III, there was no II, get it? Nope, nope....put it out of your mind...

The one I'd most like to see...??? That's easy...

BIGGER Trouble in Little China...
The return of Jack Burton. That'd be sweet....

Ghostbusters II was appaulingly bad, but I'd like to see a well-made GB3, as long as it had the original players, no noobs.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Spaceballs 2 without a doubt. I'd heard a rumor last year they were going to start work on it, still haven't heard anything since though.

I think Robocop could've stuck with one movie as it turned out, maybe with two. The third just wasn't worth the time to rent even. Batman should've stopped when Keaton stopped playing the lead. Just wasn't the same after that. In fact, just about any movie where you can't get the same actor/actress to play a character (especially the lead) should die right there IMO.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
A sequel to the remake of "Planet of the Apes"
They left so much up in the air with the way the movie ended

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
A sequel to the remake of "Planet of the Apes"
They left so much up in the air with the way the movie ended

There's no doubt there will be another. I still to this day have yet to figure out the ending of the first one.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram

Awesome! That movie...rocks my world
They don't like movies like that anymore

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Godzilla 1997 I thought that movie was awesome, the movies was meant to have a sequal, but guess it didn't

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'd like to see Jurasic Park 4 (cant wait til it's out), The Fast and the Furious 3, the next xXx movie, and Rush Hour 3. AvP 2 and a Predator 3 would also be cool. I'm hopin that they follow through and remake the sequels to Walking Tall like they did with the original, cuz it is a great story and makes for a good flick.

Also I'd like to see a sequel to King Arthur(newest version). Everyone's heard the legend of Camelot and now we've seen how the kingdom was formed. But it would be interesting to know how the kingdom developed into it's legendary self. Because based on the movie Camelot would still steal with hostile natives in britian trying to seize the power vacated by the Roman withdrawl, and the Romans probly wouldnt be too fond of one of their former soldiers ruling a rival nation. It could make for an interesting movie.

They never should have made the sequels to Jaws, Major League or the Matrix. they just wrecked those movies.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join