It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Industry Holding Back Cures for Major Diseases

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by XanaX
There are a number of alternative healing therapies that work so well and cost so little (compared to conventional treatment), that Organized Medicine, the Food & Drug Administration, and their overlords in the Pharmaceutical Industry (The Big Three) would rather the public not know about them. The reason is obvious: Alternative, non-toxic therapies represent a potential loss of billions of dollars to allopathic (drug) medicine and drug companies.

Two things to note.

1) You really mention the work "scholar" as a title here on ATS in a negative way. What that title means is that someone has contributed to ATS in a Research Group. To be using that title in a derogatory way to insult someone's intellegence is just not warranted. To understand more about the ATS titles, see this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) You mention the "big three" as having control over the alternative methods. Simply put...not true. The FDA has NO say over other countries. I can go to Canada and buy codine over the counter and then even bring it back for personal use. I could do the same with a number of drugs.

People DO hear about alternative treatments, but the problem is...there is zero scientific evidence that they actually work. If there was, don't you think the entire world would embrace it?

Anyway, I do know that the drug companies have a conspiracy in a certain way...in fact I wrote a large post thread about, but it is more in regards to pricing than suppressing information. You talk about other treatments working so well. I would love to see documented proof other than David Icke or a few people saying "I'm cured!"

Nothing more than faith-healers. The herbal remedy crowd is JUST as busy taking your money for things that don't work...believe me.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
ZeddicusZulZorander, you obvously have little experience with "alternative" remedies. There are some that do work despite the lack of studies done on them. The Medical Industry has ignored folk remedies for a long time(there are a few exceptions though) and there is a rather large knowledge base out there that do work. Avoid the New Age type of shops and make a B-Line directly to your local ChinaTown. Arm yourself with a book on Chinese herbal remedies and experiment to see what works.

My great-grandmother had asthma in a time before Puffers. How did she survive? Natural Remedies with lots of THC in 'em. She lived to the ripe old age of 82.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

And yes, it was manufactured here in the United States. There are White House documents and memos to prove it. They can be found on the internet quite easily!!

Actually, I challenge you to find this "easy proof" of White House memos.
If it's so easy then do it.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
ZeddicusZulZorander, you obvously have little experience with "alternative" remedies.

No, no...some work quite well, but just not all. No different that the drug companies that put out 50 drugs for the same problem. There are hundreds of alternative remedies but not all work.

Both side play the money game.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The herbal remedy crowd is JUST as busy taking your money for things that don't work...believe me.

ZZ...first I'd like to say that the only reason I gave TinkleFlower some grief was because of the way he was treating me first. It was my way of Zinging him back. I respect scholars, but nothing he said and nothing in his manner of debate showed him to be above the average intellect so, therefore, I Zinged him. Go back and see how he was treating me and then maybe you'll understand why I felt the need to respond as I did...was it mature? NO!

Regarding herbal remedies: I do understand that there are plenty that are nothing but quack meds...i.e. Spirulina. There are a lot of herbal products that are sold by MLM companies (as is Spirulina) and they, I agree, are mostly junk.

I'm not even saying that the only meds out there that can cure diabetes, cancer and others are even herbal meds. I'm saying there are REAL non-herbal remedies out there that are being supressed because the drug companies make far more money on maintenance meds vs. cures!!

[edit on 14-9-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Actually, I challenge you to find this "easy proof" of White House memos.

ZZ...I'm up for it. I will have to work on it in the morning. I should have lots for you by noon tomorrow. Do you want me to start a new thread or post it on this thread??

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

ZZ...I'm up for it. I will have to work on it in the morning. I should have lots for you by noon tomorrow. Do you want me to start a new thread or post it on this thread??

Please post them in this thread as they are related to the topic and don't really require a new one

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

ZZ...first I'd like to say that the only reason I gave TinkleFlower some grief was because of the way he was treating me first. It was my way of Zinging him back. I respect scholars, but nothing he said and nohing in his manner of debate showed him to be above the average intellect so, therefore, I Zinged him. Go back and see how he was treating me and then maybe you'll understand why I felt the need to respond as I did...was it mature? NO!

Well, "he" is a "she" and the scholor title means she has done something extra here at ATS. On a personal level I have found her to be quite an intelligent poster. As for "she said, he said..." it doesn't matter now. I just wanted to educate you on the issue of titles here.

I'm saying there are REAL non-herbal remedies out there that are being supressed because the drug companies make far more money on maintenance meds vs. cures!!

As for the med\\s and money issue...read my thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My wife is a Engineer in the Bio-Tech industry. Specifically she works with AIDs/HIV strains and auto-immune viruses & diseases. She has certainly taught me a lot and opened my eyes because I am no expert.

Jacking prices and playing games? Yes. Suppressing things that actually have proven to work? No.

That's all I'm saying. And they certainly can't do that on a world scale.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Will do. I may have time to work on it now.....

[edit on 14-9-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Oh agreed ZZZ. That's why I buy from little shops stuck in a corner with an ancient as the shopkeep heh. Bulk over overpriced Bottled "natural remedies" anyday.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
ZZZ and others, this is what I was talkign about regarding the AIDS virus:

"At a House Appropriations hearing in 1969, the Defense Department's Biological Warfare division requested funds to develop, through gene splicing, a new disease that would resist and break down a victim's immune system."

This was achieved through the development of AIDS. I am in the process of gathering information on this topic now, so bear with me if it is slow coming! Thank you!!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
While I don't believe Aids was used for population control as much as I think it was developed as a weapon. Here is a link that talks about the goverment hears on an "Aids like" virus.

www.addistribune.com...

I don't know much about this doctor nor did I check the accuracy of his records so we will take him at his word for now.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
More information:

"Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease." The project was carried out at Fort Detrick Maryland. Since large populations were to be decimated the ruling elite decided to target the "undesirable elements of society" for extermination. Specifically targeted were the black, hispanic, and homosexual populations. The name of the project that developed AIDS is MKNAOMI. The African continent was infected via smallpox vaccine in 1977. The U.S. population was infected in 1978 with the hepatitis B vaccine through the Centers for Disease Control and the New York Blood Center. You now have the entire story. The order was given by the POLICY COMMITTEE of THE BILDERBERG GROUP based in Switzerland. Other measures were also ordered. The one you will be able to check the easiest is the Haig - Kissinger Depopulation Policy which is administered by the State Department."

It is well known that AIDS was developed in the above mentioned lab at Fort Detrick, Maryland. It is not well known that it was spread throughout Africa by putting it in a vaccine for smallpox in 1977. It is also not very well known that General Haig and Henry Kissinger were involved as were other members of our government. My task is to locate memos pertaining to such. I am currently working on it.....

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Here's something to chew on until I have more time to research tomorrow. This is the dialogue from a DOD document from 1970:

DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE APPROPRIATIONS FOR 1970

HEARINGS BEFORE A SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATIONS HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NINETY-FIRST CONGRESS
FIRST SESSION
SUBCOMMITTEE ON DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE APPROPRIATIONS

H.B. 15090

PART 5
RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, TEST, AND EVALUATION

Department of the Army
Statement of Director, Advanced Research Project Agency
Statement of Director, Defense Research and Engineering

Printed for the use of the Committee on Appropriations
U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE
WASHINGTON : 1969
UNITED STATES SENATE LIBRARY

[pg.] 129 TUESDAY, JULY 1, 1969

SYNTHETIC BIOLOGICAL AGENTS

There are two things about the biological agent field I would like to mention. One is the possibility of technological surprise. Molecular biology is a field that is advancing very rapidly and eminent biologists believe that within a period of 5 to 10 years it would be possible to produce a synthetic biological agent, an agent that does not naturally exist and for which no natural immunity could have been acquired.
MR. SIKES. Are we doing any work in that field?
DR. MACARTHUR. We are not.
MR. SIKES. Why not? Lack of money or lack of interest?
DR. MACARTHUR. Certainly not lack of interest.
MR. SIKES. Would you provide for our records information on what would be required, what the advantages of such a program would be, the time and the cost involved?
DR. MACARTHUR. We will be very happy to.
(The information follows

The dramatic progress being made in the field of molecular biology led us to investigate the relevance of this field of science to biological warfare. A small group of experts considered this matter and provided the following observations:
1. All biological agents up the the present time are representatives of naturally occurring disease, and are thus known by scientists throughout the world. They are easily available to qualified scientists for research, either for offensive or defensive purposes.
2. Within the next 5 to 10 years, it would probably be possible to make a new infective microorganism which could differ in certain important aspects from any known disease-causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease.
3. A research program to explore the feasibility of this could be completed in approximately 5 years at a total cost of $10 million.
4. It would be very difficult to establish such a program. Molecular biology is a relatively new science. There are not many highly competent scientists in the field. Almost all are in university laboratories, and they are generally adequately supported from sources other than DOD. However, it was considered possible to initiate an adequate program through the National Academy of Sciences - National Research Council (NAS-NRC).
The matter was discussed with the NAS-NRC, and tentative plans were plans were made to initiate the program. However decreasing funds in CB, growing criticism of the CB program, and our reluctance to involve the NAS-NRC in such a controversial endeavor have led us to postpone it for the past 2 years.
It is a highly controversial issue and there are many who believe such research should not be undertaken lest it lead to yet another method of massive killing of large populations. On the other hand, without the sure scientific knowledge that such a weapon is possible, and an understanding of the ways it could be done, there is little that can be done to devise defensive measures. Should an enemy develop it, there is little doubt that this is an important area of potential military technological inferiority in which there is no adequate research program.

End...

Found at this link: killtown.911review.org...

Look at the document at the top left corner of the page on the above site. Click on it and do your best to read it. Interesting stuff.....

I'll be back tomorrow......PEACE!!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
David Icke.

whale.to

Weekly World News.

These are your "credible" sources?! And to say that "the source doesn't matter" is simply...I'm almost beyond words. What you're saying is, if Kermit The Frog announced that the moon was made of green eggs and ham, then perhaps he should be believed. Doesn't matter what his credentials are/are not, because the "source doesn't matter".

One the other hand, I'm starting to think one or two posters are just in this thread for a giggle. And I'm cool with that
Just be honest if you're winding us up.

I'm sorry folks - this thread has gone from the sublime to the utterly ridiculous.

ZZZ - thank you.

My "fan club" - if the best you can do is resort to name-calling...what can I say? S'your problem.

I do suggest though, that you actually take the time to read something alone the lines of - non-US based if you're still thinking the US is behind it all - a few journal articles, perhaps. Or even some clinical trial information. At least then you'll be relatively informed about the subject matter.

David Icke?

For those interested, I've given quite a few links to genuine, reliable information relating to herbal medicine clinical trials, books and sources. If y'all need any other info, feel free to PM me.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

These are your "credible" sources?!

Let me see TinkleFlower....is the Department of Defense a credible source to you?

But before I got into the AIDS situation....I used sources that weren't afraid to speak the truth. Do you expect "fine upstanding citizens", and I use the term loosely, with jobs on the line and perhaps their lives on the line to jump on this band wagon? Who do you think is going to blow the whistle on this stuff? The president? other politicians?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ok, after some research AND picking my wife's brain, I certainly know more. As I stated...she is actually IN the bio-tech industry regarding HIV/AIDs. I am also going to show you exactly how your "proof" is not credible.

Like I said...price hikes, etc I believe. Manufactured AIDs? No.

What is HIV?
To understand AIDs you have to look at HIV which is a "lentivirus". In Latin "lentus" means slow, so essentially "slow virus."These are in turn part of a larger group of viruses called "retroviruses". Lentivuruses have been found in a number of different animals, including cats, sheep, horses and cattle. Investigating the background of HIV has lead researchers to the Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV) that affects monkeys.

It is generally believed that HIV is a descendant of SIV. They are very closely resemble HIV-1 and HIV-2.

Some findings indicate wild chimpanzees had been infected simultaneously with two different SIVs which formed a third variant that could be passed on to other chimpanzees. Scientists believe that a change took place inside chimpanzees that had become infected with both strains of SIV, possibly through their hunting habits. They will hunt and eat smaller monkeys as well as various other animals.

How did it "jump" species?
It has been established for many years that viruses can pass between species. Just look at mad cow disease which has crossed from various elk and deer to cattle and even to humans.

The fact that chimpanzees could get SIV from two other species of monkeys proves just how easily this crossover can occur. This process of transmitting from animals to humans even has a name..."zoonosis".

Some theories are:
1) Cimpanzees were hunted and either eaten or blood came in contact with open wounds. The fact that there were many early strains of HIV would support this theory, meaning every infection would cause a slightly different strain in humans.

2) Syringes are costly and in Africa where they were already fighting viruses and using mass-innoculation methods, it is possible that unclean needles were re-used and provided a method for rapid spread of the virus.

3) Colonial rule from other countries was extreemly harsh and many Africans were forced into labor camps. This was seen certainly in South Africa, but exisited all over Africa. With poor to no sanitation, irregular food sources and extreme physical labor...it's not hard to realize that a person would become weaker and sicker. A weak immune system would be little match for SIV in the food supply (which some chimpanzees could have been a part of).

The Government did it
You certainly have a belief that the Goverment created HIV as population control or to target "unwanted" people (homosexuals, african-americans, poor people, etc). You can claim that there is a secret movement or that it was spread by the smallpox vaccine (which you seem to target of course). While your theory cannot be disproved, they cannot be proved either in a definitive way.

Your "proof" is razor-thin at best and certainly ignores the clear link between SIV and HIV. You also do not even look at the fact that HIV was identified in humans back to 1959.

You also completely fail to consider that the genetic-engineering technology to create HIV (and resulting strains) was not available at the time AIDS first appeared.

Documented in 1969
Your "proof" which cannot be verified shows "within a period of 5 to 10 years it would be possible to produce a synthetic biological agent, an agent that does not naturally exist and for which no natural immunity could have been acquired."

That is a direct quote from your "proof."

Yet the earliest know evidence of HIV is from a plasma sample taken in 1959. It was an adult human male who resided in the Congo region of Africa. It was also found in an American youth who died in St. Louis in 1969.

The 1959 sample has been tested and results indicate that the virus crossed to humans sometime in the 40s or early 50s. Some scientists have even dated it farther back into last century.

Now how could it have been around, yet your "proof" from 1969 says that in another 5-10 years (1974-1979) the technology COULD be possible.

Specific strain patented by my wife's company
HIV-2 is something my wife is very aware of because it is "grown" so that testing machines can be certain they detect it. HIV-2 (both strains) and SIV were tested in 2003 in Europe. The conclusion was that the subtype had passed to humans sometime around 1940 (lining up with the above evidence) and the second subtype around 1945 (again lining up with the above evidence).

It was discovered to have started in the Guinea-Bissau region of Africa and possibly spread during the independence war from 1963 and 1974 (a Portuguese Colony). This was also backed up by the fact that the first European cases of HIV-2 were discovered among Portuguese veterans of the war. Interesting...right? Soldiers either used unclean medical practices or unsafe sexual practices (men or women).

The 70's saw a huge boom in the sexual revolution, IV drug use, blood transfusions and airline travel. It's not hard to see why the massive "spread" could have heppened during this time period.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
ZZZ...where is your proof? You say she says it was found in 1959 in a human and where is the proof of that? Your proof has no written evidence or documentation. Mine has a document from the DOD to back it up. Here is some more info:

The Depopulation programme and
the man made origins of the AIDS virus

"The 1971 flowchart makes it perfectly clear, the design, intent and purpose of the U.S. Special Virus program. As Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director of UNAIDS says, the HIV/AIDS virus is the result of many steps in the laboratory, it was no accident.

The 1971 flowchart provides absolute evidence of the United States' intent to kill its own citizens and others."

Dr. Boyd E. Graves

September 28, 2002

The Smoking Gun of AIDS: a 1971 Flowchart
by Boyd E. Graves, J.D.
December 6, 2000

In 1977, a secret federal virus program produced 15,000 gallons of AIDS. The record reveals the United States was represented by Dr. Robert Gallo and the USSR was represented by Dr. Novakhatsky of the diabolical Ivanosky Institute. On August 21, 1999, the world first saw the flowchart of the plot to thin the Black Population.

The 1971 AIDS flowchart coordinates over 20,000 scientific papers and fifteen years of progress reports of a secret federal virus development program. The epidemiology of AIDS is an identical match to the "research logic" identified in the five section foldout. The flowchart is page 61 of Progress Report #8 (1971) of the Special Virus program of the United States of America. We today, challenge world scientists to discussion of this document find.

We believe there is a daily, growing number of world experts who are all coming to the same conclusion regarding the significance of the flowchart. Dr. Garth Nicolson has examined the flowchart as well as other top experts from around the world. It is time for Dr. Michael Morrissey of Germany to examine the flowchart and report to the world. In addition, we have now examined the 1978 report. It is heresy to continue to further argue the program ended in 1977.

The 1978 report of the development of AIDS leaves no doubt as to the ("narrow result") candidate virus sought by the United States. The flowchart conclusively proves a secret federal plot to develop a "contagious cancer" that "selectively kills."

Following the presentation of the flowchart in Canada, the same information was presented to the United States in the rotunda of the Western Reserve Historical Society in Cleveland. Shortly thereafter a major African newspaper called and for four days in a row, this issue was the feature story in an uncensored press. The people of Africa already know about the U.S. virus development program. It is time for the rest of us to know.

In January, the U.S. had no response to my two page abstract submitted to the African American AIDS 2000 conference. In February, the U.S. Congress had no response to the 3000 Americans who signed signature petitions calling for immediate review of the flowchart and progress reports of the secret virus development program. We firmly believe once the dust settles from the current election marathon, reviewing the special virus program will be the single most important pursuit of the 21st Century.

More scientists and doctors must join with Dr. Nicolson, Dr. Strecker, Dr. Cantwell, Dr. Horowitz, Dr. Lee, Dr. Wainwright, Dr. Halstead and Professor Boyle. In any public debate on this issue, we will continue to present the flowchart of the secret virus development program, as the "irrefutable missing link" in the true laboratory origin of AIDS.

We have successfully navigated a federal maze and matrix and found a curtain surrounding the issue of AIDS. The 1999 discovery and presentation of the AIDS flowchart is a "smoke detector" wake up call. Society has an obligation to do more than don masks.

info found at: www.propagandamatrix.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
More...Here's an excerpt froma long essay. I will post a few interesting paragraphs and then post the site where the whole essay can be found:

"These engineered and deadly viruses were obviously of interest to biowarfare scientists. Donald A MacArthur stated in Congressional testimony in 1969 that "molecular biology is a field that is advancing very rapidly and eminent biologists believe that within a period of 5 to 10 years it would be possible to produce a synthetic biological agent, an agent that does not exist naturally exist and for which no natural immunity could have been acquired."

The dangers provoked by all these laboratory-created new virus were well known. At a symposium on leukemia research in 1973, Danish pathologist J Clemmesen warned that the transmissibility of these genetically -altered viral agents could cause a world epidemic of cancer if they escaped from the laboratory. (Gallo has publicly stated AIDS is an epidemic of cancer.) That same year cancer virologists convened at a conference entitled "Biohazards in Biological Research" at Asilomar, California. Despite the risks, it was decided to continue perilous animal cancer virus experimentation.

People are often surprised to find there is a close relationship between traditional cancer virus research and biological warfare programs and experimentation. However, it is a fact that in 1971 President Richard Nixon, as part of his War On Cancer, combined the U.S. Army's biowarfare department at Ft. Detrick, Maryland, with the National Cancer Institute. The army's DNA and genetic engineering programs were coordinated into anti-cancer research and molecular biology programs. This marriage also cemented the governmental ties of cancer research to the CIA, the CDC, the World Health Organization, and private industry."

the rest of the essay is at: www.rense.com...

Nixon's part in this correlates with the fact that General Haig and Henry Kissinger were made heads of the "Depopulation Policy" of that era (as mentioned earlier in this thread).

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Is this 1997 U.S. patent the cure for AIDS?

United States Patent: 5,676,977
Antelman October 14, 1997

Method of curing AIDS with tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystal devices

Abstract
The diamagnetic semiconducting molecular crystal tetrasilver tetroxide (Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4) is utilized for destroying the AIDS virus, destroying AIDS synergistic pathogens and immunity suppressing moieties (ISM) in humans. A single intravenous injection of the devices is all that is required for efficacy at levels of about 40 PPM of human blood. The device molecular crystal contains two mono and two trivalent silver ions capable of "firing" electrons capable of electrocuting the AIDS virus, pathogens and ISM. When administered into the bloodstream, the device electrons will be triggered by pathogens, a proliferating virus and ISM, and when fired will simultaneously trigger a redox chelation mechanism resulting in divalent silver moieties which chelate and bind active sites of the entities destroying them. The devices are completely non-toxic. However, they put stress on the liver causing hepatomegaly, but there is no loss of liver function.

Inventors: Antelman; Marvin S. (Rehovot, IL)
Assignee: Antelman Technologies Ltd. (Providence, RI)
Appl. No.: 658955
Filed: May 31, 1996

Claims
What is claimed is:
1. A method of treating AIDS-afflicted humans comprising injecting a multitude of tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystals into the bloodstream of the human subject.
2. A method for increasing white blood cell counts in AIDS-afflicted humans comprising injecting a multitude of tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystals into the bloodstream of the human subject.
3. Methods of treating AIDS-affilicted humans according to claims 1-2 where the concentration of said molecular crystals is approximately 40 PPM of the total blood weight of the human subject.

-United States Patent and Trademark Office

interesting find here, found at: killtown.911review.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join