It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Industry Holding Back Cures for Major Diseases

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I agree wholeheartedly XanaX, but I think the real conspiracy lies with the FDA and not the medical industry per se. The FDA will never approve a drug that cures cancer. Therein lies the problem.

Gotta agree Dr. Love, the FDA are a disgusting bunch. They are the ones that approved Aspartame in 1980 for diet soft drinks....Aspartame being a substance containing at least three known poisons....which, in combination are more lethal than they are alone.

And regarding cancer....if someone in the world was to actually find the "magic bullet" cure for cancer, there is a good chance they would be assassinated as a result. That is more likely than whatever company they work for marketing it to put other drug companies out of business!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by XanaX
Gotta agree Dr. Love, the FDA are a disgusting bunch. They are the ones that approved Aspartame in 1980 for diet soft drinks....Aspartame being a substance containing at least three known poisons....which, in combination are more lethal than they are alone.

Please read up on the subject. And please, show me where aspartame is lethal.

Are you aware that over 100 countries have confirmed the safety of aspartame? Canada? The European Commission's Scientific Committee on Food? The United Nations' Food & Agriculture Organization? The World Health Org? Or are they "all in it together"?

Relating to the study which I predict will be cited...

full article here

(emphasis mine)

That study did not show any causal link, only that both brain tumors and aspartame use seemed to both be increasing at the same time. That correlation has since been broken as brain tumor rates have leveled off and aspartame use has continued to increase.

And please, remember that your "disgusting bunch" also approved the thousands of drugs which are currently circulating, and saving lives, on a daily basis - very simply, they are a flawed agency like any other...except they do actually save lives from time to time.

And regarding cancer....if someone in the world was to actually find the "magic bullet" cure for cancer, there is a good chance they would be assassinated as a result.

Did you even look elsewhere to research your information before you posted this?

Are you still convinced that the FDA is somehow ruling the rest of the world, too?

Snopes'd

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here's an excerpt from an article that backs the topic of this thread...which comes from a "legitimate" source:

Cancer Cure

SUPPRESSED

There is no cure for the common cold. There is a very simple CURE for cancer

There is not ONE doctor in the world today who treats cancer? Historically we are repeating the very same lesson we learned in 1930.

In caring for his diabetic patients the physician may amputate a leg, perform a liver, kidney or lung transplant and provide a Seeing Eye dog. However he is not treating DIABETES, but only the end result of diabetes. If the physician does not prescribe insulin, the missing metabolic requirement, he is not treating diabetes. Even should the physician prescribe insulin, the patient himself must give the needed medication from 1 to 4 times a day and adjust his diet. The patient, not the physician, must treat his own diabetes.

Likewise, in caring for his CANCER patients, the physician may surgically remove a tumor mass, and destroy the patient's body with chemotherapy and/or radiation. However, he is not treating CANCER, but only the end results of cancer. Cancer is simply a metabolic malfunction of the patient's pancreas and failure of the pancreas to produce an adequate amount of pancreatin, for a number of reasons. Although the physician may prescribe pancreatin for his cancer patients, it is the patient himself who treats his own cancer by taking the pancreatin from 4 to 6 times daily as well as making adjustments in his diet.

From the beginning of time, diabetes was a death sentence. In 1911 professor Scott discovered and documented the cure for Diabetes. All Physicians had only treated the results of diabetes, such as heart, liver and kidney damage, gangrene and blindness, but not diabetes. Everything went along the same as usual, diabetic patients dying, until the 1920's when Dr. Scott developed and standardized the blood test for diabetes. During this period, the Medical Establishment in their pompous ignorance and diabolical greed, murdered Dr. Scott's wife and only son. The Eli Lilly Co. was given the sole and only monopoly for the manufacture and sale of insulin, by the Big Establishment, which controls all monopolies. Lilly's problem was, they could not make insulin. Therefore by stealth, deceit and conspiracy, a Lilly conspirator confiscated Scott's procedures and technique for production of insulin.

The Medical Establishment then forced Sir Dr. Frederick Banting to accept a Doctor of Medicine degree that he did not want and in which he had no interest. Next the Establishment gave the Nobel prize to Banting (a very honorable man) and Best (not so honorable) to cover up Lilly's theft of Scott's scientific discovery. Thus the Big Establishment conferred credibility upon Eli Lilly and Company. Lilly has had the monopoly on insulin ever since, making hundreds of millions of dollars down through the years.

So it is today, the physician only treats malignant tumor masses, blood and immune system failures. The physician never treats CANCER. Four things usually happen to the physician who even attempts to treat CANCER:

1. He is immediately stripped of his license to practice medicine; and/or is

2. Thrown in jail for at least one year; and/or is

3. Run out of the country; (usually Mexico) and/or is

4. Killed.

This excerpt and the rest of the article found here:
www.whale.to...

part 2 of Kelley's paper: www.whale.to...

Edit to say: This is some pretty scary stuff and should be taken quite seriously. I implore everyone interested in this topic whether believers or dis-believers to read the whole article. It also discusses how AIDS was manufactured in this country not a natural disease originated from Africa...but that's a whole other topic.

2nd edit to add part 2 of Kelley's paper.

[edit on 14-9-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You might want to read up on Kelley's methods

His concept of cancer is just not correct. Don't know what else to tell you.

And..umm...I'm not exactly sure how legitimate that site is, when the author is calling certain people Reptiles, and still buying into the aspartame urban legends.

From whale.to themselves:

Most health hazards are created or encouraged by the Illuminati through their various monopolies....

Not exactly helping their quest for validity there.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

and still buying into the aspartame urban legends.

Are you kidding me? Aspartame urban legend? I don't know where you get your information, but Aspartame being poisonous is a known fact and has been discussed on this site before and numerous information provided. The FDA blocked Aspartame for years because it was known to be poisonous, so when Regan became president, he immediately fired the head of the FDA and magically the new head approved Aspartame and the rest is history. I'm going to find the thread with all the info you need on it. There's plenty more all over the internet, libraries, medical journals, etc.

Urban legend? That's the funniest thing I've heard from a pompous know-it-all in a long time!

edit to locate this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread should give you a little info on your so-called "urban legend."

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by XanaX
Urban legend? That's the funniest thing I've heard from a pompous no-it-all in a long time!

You didn't read any of the information provided, did you?

Interesting that you resort to insults though. You've not once been able to counter anything offered here (by anyone else, either).

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You didn't read any of the information provided, did you?

Interesting that you resort to insults though. You've not once been able to counter anything offered here (by anyone else, either).

I read all info provided. I've countered everything on here my fiend. I found additional info on the cancer/diabetes conspiracies from a more reputable source (and I can find a much more) and I gave you a whole thread with TONS of info on Aspartame if you go back to my last post...I editted it in!!

So, excuse me, but, what are you talking about? And I don't consider the truth insulting. The truth is the truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Simply:

Your sources are pretty dreadful.

When you initially posted, the article was from a notoriously unreliable, terribly disrespected tabloid. When this was pointed out, you still went with the story; you then changed tactics halfway through and instead decided to blame the FDA. When the implausability of this was pointed out, again you continued on, withing absolutely nothing of any worth to back up your claims.

You point to a thread which also more than a little scientific evidence which contradicts your claims, and worse, you have chosen to ignore this evidence yourself, in favour of unfounded and unproven claims which have been debunked until there's really nothing else left to debunk!

Whale.to is similarly unreliable, and in some cases worse; the author uses even less logic and less facts than the WWN. And that's saying something.

Your use of "pompous no-it all" (sic) is an insult. A silly one, granted...but one that does seem to say more about your agenda here than anything else.

Endastory.

Do you still think the FDA is ruling every government and every independent research org. on the planet?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

When you initially posted, the article was from a notoriously unreliable, terribly disrespected tabloid

Regardless of the source, scholar, the facts are real. That is why I found information elsewhere. And there is plenty more out there. And read again, I never blamed the FDA...someone else brought the FDA into it. I blame our government, the medical industry and the drug companies to name a few. Oh wait, should I say Pharmaceutical Companies? Does a scholar like you prefer a word like that better? I mean it has more syllables.

Back to Aspartame, any information that was provided to "debunk" that it was poisonous was pretty flimsy at best. The information on it being quite poisonous, on the other hand, was quite substantial. I would think a scholar like yourself would have seen that. Maybe you should take the word scholar out of your title...it just doesn't seem to fit.....no offense.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
More interesting info on Cancer:

They make the chemicals,
they run the treatment centers,
and they're still looking for "the cure"
No wonder they won't tell you about
breast cancer prevention

CANCER INC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every October, the sponsors of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month go into overdrive to spread their message, "Early detection is your best protection." Organizers stage walks, hikes, races, and other events around the country "to fill the information void in public communication about breast cancer"-the sponsors' official goal. For the most part that void is filled with the mantra: "Get a mammogram." As for reducing risk, the campaign's elaborate 1998 promotion kit says only that "current research is investigating the roles of obesity, hormone replacement therapy, diet, and alcohol use."

In other words, the people who bring you Breast Cancer Awareness Month tell you to find out if you already have the disease. And they tell you to take personal responsibility for staving off what's become a scourge throughout the country. What they go to great lengths to avoid telling you is what the country can do to help stop the scourge at its source.

It's no mystery why prevention gets the silent treatment. The primary sponsor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, AstraZeneca (formerly known as Zeneca), is a British-based multinational giant that manufactures the cancer drug tamoxifen as well as fungicides and herbicides, including the carcinogen acetochlor. Its Perry, Ohio, chemical plant is the third-largest source of potential cancer-causing pollution in the United States, releasing 53,000 pounds of recognized carcinogens into the air in 1996.

When Zeneca created Breast Cancer Awareness Month in 1985, it was owned by Imperial Chemical Industries, a multibillion-dollar producer of pesticides, paper, and plastics. State and federal agencies sued ICI in 1990, alleging that it dumped DDT and PCBs-both banned in the United States since the 1970s-in Los Angeles and Long Beach harbors. Any mention of what role such chemicals may be playing in rising breast cancer rates is missing from Breast Cancer Awareness Month promos.

After acquiring the Salick chain of cancer treatment centers in 1997, Zeneca merged with the Swedish pharmaceutical company Astra this year to form AstraZeneca, creating the world's third-largest drug concern, valued at $67 billion. "This is a conflict of interest unparalleled in the history of American medicine," says Dr. Samuel Epstein, a professor of occupational and environmental medicine at the University of Illinois School of Public Health. "You've got a company that's a spinoff of one of the world's biggest manufacturers of carcinogenic chemicals, they've got control of breast cancer treatment, they've got control of the chemoprevention [studies], and now they have control of cancer treatment in eleven centers-which are clearly going to be prescribing the drugs they manufacture."

This is just an excerpt. The rest can be found at:
www.davidicke.net...

And check out all this info here on various medical horrors:
www.davidicke.net...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
CANCER CURE???
Why Hasn't This Cancer Cure Story Been Told?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more than 50 years people from all over the world went to Ontario, Canada for cancer treatment with a simple herbal formula that gave miraculous results.

Why has this important news failed to reach millions of vitally interested people? The story of ESSIAC should be part and parcel of the natural healing lore of North America. Instead it is virtually unknown today despite the fact that it performed so well against thousands of cases of terminal cancer that it came within only three votes of being legalized by the Canadian parliament. Still, chances are you have never heard of it.

Now, thanks to APW, you will not only know the whole story, you will know the secret ingredients of this herbal formula and how to get the herbs and make the tonic yourself.

What price truth? The medical monopoly and government proclaim to have spent billions in search of a cure for cancer. Except for the jobs created, the "War on Cancer" has been an utter flop. That great "war" began in 1970 with President Nixon's appointment of Benno C. Schmidt as "Cancer Czar" and about twenty years later some truly valuable information squeezed out when the cancer establishment finally admitted that the standard methods used (chemotherapy, radiation, surgery) have lost the war - they don't work. That may be valuable information - but it's not good news.

How valuable is information that testifies to genuine victories against cancer? There have been several widely proclaimed, but suppressed therapies that indeed saved lives and restored health - Dr. Koch, Dr. Ivy, Dr. Gerson, Hoxey et al. However, one of the greatest of these alternative cancer stories - the story of ESSIAC has not been openly told. Such information should not be withheld from the people, but until now, it has been! You have a right to know that a simple herbal remedy was credited for curing thousands, and for relieving the pain of more thousands of dying cancer patients.

"There is a tragic and shameful irony in the ESSIAC tale," notes a Canadian magazine, "In the beginning, a simple herbal recipe was freely shared by an Indian who understood that the blessings of the Creator belong to all."

You have probably heard such shameful stories before. How greedy individuals with power over the cancer establishment suppressed possible cures because they, the owners of that establishment, could not have absolute control. It happened in the case of Dr. William F. Koch, for example.

The ESSIAC story is one that has not been widely circulated. Even the various "alternative" circles in the United States know little if anything about this fantastic herbal remedy and the role it played for decades in Canada.

APW heard the story and read Dr. Gary Glum's book "Calling of An Angel." Then our investigative skills went to work. The well written and documented book actually raised more questions than it answered, and it did not reveal the formula. We learned that there are present day charges and counter-charges marring the whole truth, and people with vested interests are squabbling over rights to the formula which had been used so well by the late Rene Caisse. This fabled nurse used the formula unselfishly for decades. ESSIAC, in fact, is her name spelled backwards.

So many terminally ill patients became well again that public pressure forced the Canadian Parliament to react in 1939. The medical monopoly pulled out all stops, yet ESSIAC came within only three votes of becoming a legal therapy for cancer. The medical establishment won the war of politics and propaganda - but helped lose the war on cancer.

APW'S Tom Valentine probed the story behind the story, and found out the whole truth with the help of sincere people, doctors and laymen alike, who have no special axes to grind.

Dr. Charles Brusch of the famed Brusch Clinic in Cambridge, Massachusetts (physician to John F. Kennedy) - not only tested ESSIAC on human patients, but proved its value against his own cancer. He continues proclaiming it's great value today. ESSIAC appears to be able to dissolve diabetes as well as cancer!

Just another excerpt. The rest is at:
www.davidicke.net...

edit to add the above link...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
There are a number of alternative healing therapies that work so well and cost so little (compared to conventional treatment), that Organized Medicine, the Food & Drug Administration, and their overlords in the Pharmaceutical Industry (The Big Three) would rather the public not know about them. The reason is obvious: Alternative, non-toxic therapies represent a potential loss of billions of dollars to allopathic (drug) medicine and drug companies.

lots more information here: educate-yourself.org...
educate-yourself.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The above article says that Essiac is made from 4 common herbs. What are these herbs? Heck, make our own.

Found this that says what the ingredients are in Essiac:

essiac-info.org...

Burdock Root (Arctium lappa)

Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella)

Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus fulva)

Turkey Rhubarb (Rheum palmatum)

[edit on 14-9-2005 by godservant]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Here's something else to chew on, cancer charities, for the most part, are the biggest sham of all. Hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars donated to these charities and what do we have to show for it? I'm not saying they're completely worthless. They do put a lot of money towards making terminal cancer patients comfortable and happy in their last remaining years, but other than that it's one of the most egregious ripoffs of humanity ever. Where does all the money go????????

And it's just not cancer charities either. I'm talking all charities.

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I gotta say, it appears Xanax has come up with a lot of information on the topic of this thread. I'm confused as to why Tinkleberry has decided to become his antagonist.

Also, the info on Aspertame was excellent and all the info in that thread weighed heavily toward it being bad stuff! So again, I'm curious why Dingleberry has chosen to be his antagonist.

Maybe you'd like Xanax to bring a panel of real Scholars to your house and have them discuss these issues with you in person. They could bring their credentials with them, i.e. diplomas, papers published in "Scholarly" journals, letters of recommendation from their mommies, etc.....

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Cancer Cures Debunked

This article explains some things. I admit up front that the website might be biased, but the original source should be good and can clarify why the odds of a conspiracy is are unlikely.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

ESSIAC appears to be able to dissolve diabetes as well as cancer!

ESSIAC appears to be some pretty interesting stuff and certainly worth more research!! In reading the excellent information provided by XanaX, it appears it's been around for a long time!

It's disgusting that the drug companies merely want to provide maintanance drugs for diabetes and most cancers instead of cures.....where are the cures?? Oh, that's right, there's no money in cures....or only short money, keeping people sick is much more profittable!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PugMan
Cancer Cures Debunked

It's actually a good article, but what they fail to make any mention of is the matter of population control. I doubt these two doctors would even entertain the idea that the main reason for a conspiracy would be population control.

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

keeping people sick is much more profittable!

Exactly! And regarding the post about "Debunking" cancer cures, just remember how hard the tobacco companies fought to "debunk" the fact that cigarettes were full of poisons and killing millions of people.

Don't get me wrong. I'm willing to look at both sides, but there's much more evidence of a conspiracy than there is of no conspiracy. Look at the corporations involved here! Look at the politicians they have in their pockets! Look at all the money they are all making!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

the main reason for a conspiracy would be population control.

Right on Dr. Love. Just like AIDS was created in this country to do the same thing. The whole made up story about it coming from Africa is such a joke. AIDS was developed in this country to do the same thing - control the population. And yes, it was manufactured here in the United States. There are White House documents and memos to prove it. They can be found on the internet quite easily!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join