It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peggy Kane - Reverse Recordings

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Now I don't know if this is real or not, but she makes some really interesting claims.
She's a professional in reverse speech.
Here's a some info on reverse speech:
www.reversespeech.com...

Peggy Kane has these reverse recordings of "reptilians" talking through human speech, and "they" say that they are preparing for the end of the cycle because something drastic is going to happen and alot of "otherworldy" claims.
It's about 3 hours long, so if you want to listen to the whole interview, here it is:
www.hiddencodes.com...

[edit on 8/29/2005 by Logical_Psycho]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Before I even consider investing the time it would take to download and listen to this... does she say anywhere how it is she came about aquiring a 3 hour tape of Reptilians discussing the end of the world??

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Before I even consider investing the time it would take to download and listen to this... does she say anywhere how it is she came about aquiring a 3 hour tape of Reptilians discussing the end of the world??

It's in a stream through Windows Media Player and MP3, so you won't have to wait long.
She explains it in the beginning of the interview how they can talk through our speech.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

A Peggy Kane, a professional speech analyst, June 20, 2005 interview by Sherry Shriner...

...They only refer to themselves as aliens, but they also say vipers, wolves, snakes, they would use those terms and I have reversed them, that is how they refer to themselves…. The owls is the most used term for this particular group.

Read the first part of the interview here [It has bad spelling, but it's readable]:
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
is this women supposed to be funny or serious?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
She is being serious, but whether or not her conclusions are believable, is up to the listener, I guess. Seems far-fetched to me. She is supposed to be an expert in the field though.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Lizard men plotting the end of the world.. And people will say others are telling lies for mentioning the undead or lycanthorpes..

Lizard men? I hear this mentioned now and then, but exactly what the hell is that supposed to mean? Are there secret crocodile people running our government? Or are they planning an atomic holocaust to kill the warm bloods?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This seems more like people trying to convince themselves of the bibles 'end days' rather than any other logic.

It's all based on 'bible code' software which is demonstrated on her website.
I don't believe in the bible code, i don't think it's true at all, atleast from the modern software verison of it. I've seen a show in which they found the entire lyrics to 'Ice Ice Baby' using Bible Code for example.

Then she uses photoshop to show the 'scales' and other 'reptilian' traits on people she's dubbed as CIA implantees. (yes, it's some hardcore beliefs). Basically all she's done is used Photoshops 'find edges' filter to 'expose' the reptillian traits.
An expert in understanding graphic filtering she is not.

She sounds like someone that convinces herself of things without any real knowledge. She's trying to promote Christianity as the truth that will fight the Alien reptillian Satanic End days scenario and using Bible Code and reverse speech to 'prove this', oh and also getting direct quotes from God when she asks him to confirm her suspicions.

One thing she said was, she hear's 'Owls of Satan' a lot in resverse speach so she asked 'the Lord' and he said, 'yes she's right'.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I listened to the majority of the program, I found it quite facinating. I recommend that people listen to it. I'm going to try that reverse speech on a few people.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It's got to the stage now that there are so many end of the world claims the world should have continuously ended every other week since the beginning of time. If it happens it happens, but it seems like a cheap tool to get peoples attention. People wont jump up at the fact that reptilian aliens could exist but they would listen to a claim that the worlds going to end. It seems this is just a way to gather attention to the rather factless and discrediting sub culture of ufology we call 'the reptilians'.

It's this sci-fi stuff that makes the smart ones amongst us look like nutjobs.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

This seems more like people trying to convince themselves of the bibles 'end days' rather than any other logic.

It's all based on 'bible code' software which is demonstrated on her website.
I don't believe in the bible code, i don't think it's true at all, atleast from the modern software verison of it. I've seen a show in which they found the entire lyrics to 'Ice Ice Baby' using Bible Code for example.

Then she uses photoshop to show the 'scales' and other 'reptilian' traits on people she's dubbed as CIA implantees. (yes, it's some hardcore beliefs). Basically all she's done is used Photoshops 'find edges' filter to 'expose' the reptillian traits.
An expert in understanding graphic filtering she is not.

She sounds like someone that convinces herself of things without any real knowledge. She's trying to promote Christianity as the truth that will fight the Alien reptillian Satanic End days scenario and using Bible Code and reverse speech to 'prove this', oh and also getting direct quotes from God when she asks him to confirm her suspicions.

One thing she said was, she hear's 'Owls of Satan' a lot in resverse speach so she asked 'the Lord' and he said, 'yes she's right'.

That's not her website, she did not base her findings on the bible code and she did not do that photoshop scale picture.
Sherry Shriner, the man doing the interview, is the owner of the website and he's pretty religious, but not in the sense that he's brain washed and has to push it on everyone else. [In fact he closed down his forum because a mass of Christians were trying to push their beliefs onto the other posters.]
If you listened to what she, Peggy Kane, was saying, she says that she's not religious at all, which means she most likely did not read the bible at all so she couldn't have based her findings on the Book of Revelations.
She also seemed a little confused when Shriner mentioned the Mayan Prophecy, which states the end of the cycle occurs in 2012.
Before this she mentions that in her recordings she was told that the end of the cycle is near.
She's a professional in the field of Reverse Speech and pretty recently got into the U.F.O./E.T. Phenomenon.
I didn't hear her say "Owl's of Satan."
Might have to listen again, but from what I recall the only mentions of Satan come from the mouth of Sherry Shriner.

[edit on 8/30/2005 by Logical_Psycho]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   

THE THEORY OF REVERSE SPEECH AND SPEECH COMPLEMENTARITY.

(1) Human speech has two distinctive yet complementary functions and modes. The Overt mode is spoken forwards and is primarily under conscious control. The Covert mode is spoken backward and is not under conscious control. The backward mode of speech occurs simultaneously with the forward mode and is a reversal of the forward speech sounds.

(2) These two modes of speech, forward and backward, are dependent upon each other and form an integral part of human communication. One mode cannot be fully understood without the other mode. In the dynamics of interpersonal communication, both modes of speech combined communicate the total psyche of the person, conscious as well as unconscious.

We found that if a lie was spoken in forward speech, the backwards speech would often correct that lie and speak the truth instead. Additionally, we found that if pertinent facts were left out of the forward speech, the backward speech would often put them in.

Source:
www.reversespeech.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I took a look at the transcript, does not seem all that logical to me. But what I really would like to ask is what in the world is a 'professional in reverse speech'?

That cannot be what she went to school for, and I am fairly certain there are no jobs doing that, so how does one become one?

Reverse speech sounds to me like a new version of 'backwards masking' which was all the rage a number of years ago. Almost totally bogus, but still it did find it's way into some court cases. In every single case where it was involved it lead to nothing.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   

On the surface level Reverse Speech acts almost like an ultimate truth detector. Its uses in law enforcement alone are awesome. It can reveal the guilt or innocence of a suspect. It can reveal the location of missing evidence and the motives for a crime. Certified Reverse Speech Practitioner, Jack Johnston in Ashland Oregon, has been using Reverse Speech in investigative work with several attorneys. His results have been amazing. In one case, he found information in reverse that was subsequently verified by DNA testing. So impressed have the authorities been with Jack’s work that Reverse Speech training has been added to the Oregon Police’s training program as an optional extra in their course of study

www.reversespeech.com...

Not sure if it works or not, since I haven't tried it myself and there's no real background information on the founder or if that claim about the attorneys.

[edit on 8/30/2005 by Logical_Psycho]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm having a 70's flashback, only then it was all about Judas Priest.

Does anyone else not find it ironic as hell that:
- other beings would supposedly speak English
- this speech can then be reversed to still be legible English?

Also, seems to me that this line of reverse-speech theory debunks itself: ...."One mode cannot be fully understood without the other mode.".... This is to say that it takes both modes of speech, forward and reverse, spoken simultaneously to produce an intelliglble sentence - so then, how can one be extracted from the other, and still be intelligible if it takes both patterns to produce what is spoken?

Misfit

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yep, when I read that it got me thinking.
At first I was really skeptical, and still am about the Reverse Speech.
If the whole speech is divided, then how does the singled out, reverse speech make any sense?
Then I just overlooked that whole reverse speech thing while listening.
What astounded me was the claims of this woman, Peggy Kane, who is an artist has no real , she's being interviewed and making these incredible claims that the world is coming to anew, reptilian beings, the "good guys", humans being gentically enhanced and a net that seals us from seeing certain things.
It's all pretty graphic and clear what she's trying to say.
It just got me thinking.
Maybe she's been brainwashed by someone to think that this is true, or she really believes this herself.
Think of the reverse recordings as sort of when you see an image in some object, but in this same object you can create different images, so in this sense by hearing this recording of gibberish, you can create whatever it is you want to hear.
But how did an artist come to make this story up?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hm..... She sounds very confused or terrified when she laughs talking to that dude.... Anyway I will hear the rest of it....

I got pretty hehe scared when she said we where the food

Anyway , do you guys belive this ?

Is she talking about Black Profet Yawhee ?

[edit on 30-8-2005 by gamerman]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm with Alexander on this one.

I'd also love to know how one becomes a certified reverse speech professional.

But how did an artist come to make this story up?

I don't think fabrication of this nature would be difficult at all.

(fwiw, Sherry Shriner is female - not a "he").

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've heard a lot of things attributed to reverse speech, but no one I've known has ever done any research on it. This Australian guy has, but he also wants you to pay $49.95 for his stuff, so I don't consider that objective research at all.

I'd assume (and I haven't done any research, either) that there are probably a bunch of phrases found in normal English that, when played backwards, sound something like another phrase. For example (this is just an example), "what are you doing after work today?" might, when played backwards, sound something like, "Alan Greenspan is the Antichrist."

What I think would be interesting research (if you're interested in such things) would be to record stuff over the TV or the radio, digitize it, and then use a shareware program (and I'm sure there are many of them) to reverse them and note any perceived words or phrases. Certainly, with such software, you'd be able to identify a bunch of forward-phrases which also sound like English when they're played backwards, right?

And the equipment to do this would simply be a computer with a sound card, an A-to-D sampler and reverse program (which would be either free or practically so) -- plus the committment of people who actually are interested in this to set up a study and carry it through.

In a way I'm kind of disappointed. I remember last year getting on a thread about the validity of Ouija and proposing a simple experiment which would either prove or disprove its validity. None of the people involved in the discussion were interested in trying it, though; my guess was that they didn't want to find out something that might contradicrt what they already believed -- or wanted to believe!

I wonder if it's the same way with this reverse speech stuff?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
I've heard a lot of things attributed to reverse speech, but no one I've known has ever done any research on it. This Australian guy has, but he also wants you to pay $49.95 for his stuff, so I don't consider that objective research at all.

I'd assume (and I haven't done any research, either) that there are probably a bunch of phrases found in normal English that, when played backwards, sound something like another phrase. For example (this is just an example), "what are you doing after work today?" might, when played backwards, sound something like, "Alan Greenspan is the Antichrist."

What I think would be interesting research (if you're interested in such things) would be to record stuff over the TV or the radio, digitize it, and then use a shareware program (and I'm sure there are many of them) to reverse them and note any perceived words or phrases. Certainly, with such software, you'd be able to identify a bunch of forward-phrases which also sound like English when they're played backwards, right?

And the equipment to do this would simply be a computer with a sound card, an A-to-D sampler and reverse program (which would be either free or practically so) -- plus the committment of people who actually are interested in this to set up a study and carry it through.

In a way I'm kind of disappointed. I remember last year getting on a thread about the validity of Ouija and proposing a simple experiment which would either prove or disprove its validity. None of the people involved in the discussion were interested in trying it, though; my guess was that they didn't want to find out something that might contradicrt what they already believed -- or wanted to believe!

I wonder if it's the same way with this reverse speech stuff?

Isent reverse just like , Hello = Olleh ??????

[edit on 30-8-2005 by gamerman]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join