It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meier Case on C2C

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Now I have to say that was a missed opportunity to collect Alien DNA.

And I have to ask , from what I understand the "Plajaren" said they would leave in '95 , and the print is only one year old ?

Can you address this contradiction?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Sure, the "leaving" referred to no longer maintaining their three bases here. They maintian now instead a two-person crew that is involved in round the clock, above earth monitoring functions. Meier still has his contacts for personal/information reasons as well as for the translation process, i.e. an ongoing project to correct errors in translations that occurred over the years. These are, to the best of my knowledge, pertaining more to correct meanings of words (German being a specific and complex language)and NOT to changing specific information, such as the prophetic material. Since the original transcripts with the erroneous word content is already fairly widely dispersed it would be easy to assure that that doesn't happen.

They will not have any type of "official" contact with earth people for about seven hundred years.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
You say a " two person crew" , but they would be Aliens , so what exactly does that mean?

In other words if left to my imagination I could see two persons/Aliens controlling huge Fleets of machines/Autonomous Vehicles.

Can you be more specific?

What I'm getting at is , the growing mountain of evidence and sightings that show we are being visited , including my own close encounter, don't seem to be explained by the "Pleiadians".

[edit on 20-8-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
They are human beings, virtually identical to us. In addition to a saucer type craft that have unmanned telemeter disks of varying sizes, some very miniature for monitoring/recording purposes.
There may well be other ETs visiting/observing us but it's unlikely, wiht all hte war stuff going on, that there will be real contact, as interesting as I think that would be.

Maybe more stuff tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Man, who'd those two Plejarens tick off to get stuck with THAT assignment?
Anyhoo, let's just hope we're all around in 700 years, hmm? That'd be a feat in and of itself, the way things have been going....

Sorry for the levity...been a rough week, hehe...

To merely artificially transfer some prints to the surface (by some process that I am unfamiliar with) also seems unlikely since in this case they have lasted through an entire year of harsh Swiss weather.

Didn't even have to be gloves really. There are a variety of corrosive chemicals that could leave the impression bare-handed, and not harm the individual (assuming they were washed off quickly). No smudging is necessary for the movement of fingers either. One substance that comes to mind is that formula 2000 crap. I once tried that on a car years ago, and it ate off the finish in that area. So much for infomercials. But, if you put some of that on your hand, and then made a print, it would certainly work (and stay there indefinitely). That's just one example.

Suggestions? Chemical test, though so long after may be flawed. Also, compare the prints, make sure the extra digits don't MATCH other digit prints (to rule out the finger moving).

[edit on 20-8-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Regarding the 700 years thing, my slogan may apply:

Reincarnation - Don't Worry About Dying, You'll Live Through It

As far as the fingerprints are concerned, keep in mind that they appeared over night, June 25-26, during a first quarter (dark) moon, where outside temperatures at night get a bit chilly up there. And these are farming people, not little Leonardo's who do delicate decorative late night auto body detailing!

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Didn't you say that one of the reasons there are like no photos of the inside of the crafts because the camera would mess up inside them, if so are there any pictures of the outside of the craft with the entrance open so you could see inside, or the entrance open at all? I can't imagine 1200 pictures and not one with any of the crafts opened.

I'm not trying to debunk it, I'm just trying to form my opinion on the whole Meier case.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Actually, Meier took a couple pf photos inside the craft, I saw one that a friend had. It was a little blurry and, although interesting, inconclusive. We could ask why they didn't take photos with doors open but from what the information says they entered through the underside of the craft, kind of beamed up in effect.

Again, there are things that I just have to call speculative in the case since I can neither prove nor disprove them. And I'd love to see the inside of their ships clearly too.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
what about the lock of semjase's hair was that ever analysed at all?

Cheers

Graham

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Re the hair sample, not to my knowledge. Again, one of those things that even if it turned out to be unusual, would likely not be conclusive for most people. Even the hand prints, whcih are VERY impressive, might suffer the same fate but they certainly are worth examining.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hi Michael,

i saw the hand prints on the www.andyettheyfly.com... website they are definately interesting,am i right in saying the aliens although look like us have 7 fingers?or are they different ones?

thanks

Graham

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Meier said that these beings, which are ot Plejaren, are small humanoids. So they probably look something like us with the exception of the seven fingers. I think he also said that they were a hairless species.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Thanks for replying Michael i'm more inclined to believe if we are being visited by Aliens (which i do believe 100%)they would be more than likely human looking like us that's just my opinionmind you.

Thanks

Graham

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Happy to see your taking up some roots here - I think that's great. Can't do much better on Mr Meier's behalf.
Keep up the great work and look forward to asking a few questions of my own.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thanks, I'm glad that people are open minded enough to honestly consider the case, as well as to question it, of course. It's far more complex than may appear at first. I'm more than willing to try to answer the questions as best I can.

My not so secret hope is that people who are on these forums, and who are initially skeptical, will at least let other people that they are connected to kn ow about the case also. In this virtual world, that often means that we have friends spread out across the glob with mutual interests to ours. Since the core of the case, for now, has to do with how to assure our future survival (literally) I think that's a globabl concern.

Look at it this way, if people who start off as hard core skeptics of the case "get" that it's real, because of their relentless probing and questioning, aren't they the actual ones who will become the best, most credible informers about it? I'm someone who long ago came down on the side of the case's authenticity - though I still occasionally try to "trip Billy up" to see if there's something he could be lying about. But someone who gives me a real hard time in testing out the merits of the case (which is only one way to do it, of course) becomes what I would call a powerful ally of humanity, and of truth, if they decide that the information satisfies their criteria, passes their tests, so to speak.

I've created LOTS of enemies in the UFO field for giving so-called researchers a hard time about cases that they think are real that are based on far too little evidence or credibility such as just happened here: groups.yahoo.com... I don't know if they removed all my posts but this was a real joke.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just a doubt Michael, who actually have 6-7 fingers?? the Plejarens? or another race that collaborates with the Plejarens? and also regarding the ray gun the Extraterrestial Alena that is holding the ray gun, what race those she belongs to? Because I bought the book "And Still They Fly" which personally I enjoyed very much, but I couldn't find a more deteiled information regarding the physical looks of the Plejarens, specially if they have more then Five Fingers, which I assumed that they don't???

I just want to clarify the misunderstanding regarding the Ray Gun in which you can see that Alena has 5 Fingers just like many here have been criticizing.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Michael, you often get angry at skeptics that are skeptical to such an extreme that they would not believe in a case like this unless it actually happened to them. I was wondering, since you put so much work into this, if they "proved" that Meier's whole case wasn't real would you be able to accept it and move on? Not saying they will, just more of a "what if" type of question.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad Thought
Michael, you often get angry at skeptics that are skeptical to such an extreme that they would not believe in a case like this unless it actually happened to them. I was wondering, since you put so much work into this, if they "proved" that Meier's whole case wasn't real would you be able to accept it and move on? Not saying they will, just more of a "what if" type of question.

While I do not presume to speak for Mike, I can say that even trying to make one totally benign point within this case that might deviate from the current knowledge base is an effort in extreme aggravation. I could surmise with that information that any attempt to discredit the case to a negative standpoint would be met with even more distain and refusal of any data put forth.

Most proponents of the case feel it is truly air tight, and therefore no amount of discussion will ever turn their tide.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The Plejaren are, allegedly, fully human beings like us, with 5 fingers. The beings with the 7 seven fingers are, again allegedly, also fully human but of a different race than the Plejaren.

In re to the hoax question have an article on my site called "If We Only Knew Then" that includes the following:

"I’d Be First In Line

So, if the case is ever proved to be a hoax I will be the first one in line asking how he did it. I will want Meier, or the person who has conclusively proved the hoax, to tell me the details and to show me how this one-armed man accomplished the longest-running, most impenetrable deception imaginable, one that’s lasted more than 62 years (I am unaware of anything that can, in the same context, even be called a UFO contact case). I will be fascinated to learn how, in 1964, he managed to take clear, daytime photos of up to eight UFOs hovering over an ashram in India, had his story covered in a newspaper there and how an impeccably credible witness (a retired UN diplomat, no less) came forward, some 35 years later, to vouch for his story, his character, the UFOs and even the extraterrestrial woman that the diplomat personally observed with Meier..."

Regarding what Jeff said, I actually understand his frustration from two different points of view, one as someone who has found the case to be authentic and trying to "prove" that and, two, as someone who went on the other forum to debunk so-called "Andromedan contactee Alex Collier".

Life is funny, ain't it?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I think he also said that they were a hairless species.

Then what race are those with the human hair and five fingers wearing the gold jumpsuits in some of Billy's alien pics?
(my guess is Homosapiens, but then you knew I'd say that...
)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join