It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meier Case on C2C

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The tone of the conversation is NOT really our best work now is it... And certainly does not represent our best effort?

Can we maybe keep it a little more on the friendly side...

Thank you for taking so much time in support of this thread Michael and ditto for the U2U.

I had previously briefly browsed your references Michael and quite frankly was not intrigued enough to really go into the depth you suggest.

'Think!'

You have no idea exactly how humorous that suggestion is Michael.

I can see your packaging prevents you from delivering the end product I'm seeking... And that's OK.

The offer is a standing offer and is always open, if you change your mind or if you choose to revisit at a latter time.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
The tone of the conversation is NOT really our best work now is it... And certainly does not represent our best effort?

Youre absolutely right. However until such time as these hardline supporters provide accurate, provable, and duplicatable data...this will never change. The bottom line is that simple, and the more difficult questions are never replied to with a straight answer. But, you'll certainly get alot of venom and name calling...no shortage of that.

Your data that may point to a contrary answer then the "official" one will be met with denial (I've personally seen this) or an attack on you personally (and some of these are way creepy), or a twist of whatever data you provide..."translated" by people who have no real knowledge of your particular field of study or profession. Thats what you will get, time, after time. It becomes so absurd and so maddening, that you just eventually give it up in utter frustration. Then, the Meier supporters claim they "sent you packing".

But, the reality is they havent addressed a single point you've made...only ignored them or put their own spin on them...the obvious answer is glossed over and discarded, and you cannot drive it home.

If I saw so much as one thing that really fueled my interest in this case as genuine, I'd be saving my pennies to go there.

But, I dont. And I'm not in denial, nor blind, nor stupid.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Much of what you say has the ring of the truth...

But as a fellow traveler headed towards the same destination as yourself, might I point out that turning the emotional bit on really serves no purpose than to possibly sidetrack your efforts or detract from the clarity of the information you are sharing with us.

Naturally this applies to all of us.

Keeping in mind that it takes two to tango and the only thing a person controls is in essence ourselves, I'm of the opinion that if we keep the tone friendly and cordial chez ATS that we might get a better exchange of viewpoints...

I've made NO better headway than you have in your efforts JRitzmann.

But hey! I am a patient guy...

I'm sure when they actually decide to convey some real information... We'll be among the first to know.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
jritzmann:
"...Youre incredible. Even when people DO the work, if it's not the answer you come to, we're all lazy and ignorant.

I hope someday you really get a grip on reality".

I'm not sure what all the negative and deliberate finger pointing is about, but I cannot help but think we are ALL entitled to opinions here, and we are not subject to personal ridicule.

Dallas

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Meyer esta loco.... el tipo perdio la cabeza.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Dallas-
I think you misread my statement as it applies to that subject, which might be my fault for not stating it the right way.

What I meant by that is not the belief in the case, but rather the "reality" of what is presented in contrary belief. The reality of the data put in front of people that refuse to acknowledge or even remark intelligently on it.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Golemina-
You do have far and away more patience then I, and you should count yourself as a better person for it. I wish I had your patience.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join