It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My message to an unbelieving world

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yeahright, I couldn't agree more regarding the posting of a U2U, extremely bad form.

However, Keybored had ample opportunity to clarify their position and divulge the truth behind the post. I've seen no good reason why this person should hold out if they have something to say.

Unfortunatley, they seem to have let their ego get the better of them.

The knock on effect of such a discovery would be truly earth shattering, but in a good way, and I believe the answer is far simpler and lays right before our eyes, we just have to open them wide enough.

I'm not sure I agree with banning keybored, especially, if it's based on this particular thread.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is a very interesting thread.

Can we get something for nothing?

Can we harness the power in the expansion of the universe?

Anyway the following link was interesting, too.

www.perendev-power.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well, one thing is for sure...

This guy's Karma made history again. Things couldn't have turn out other than the way they did. Maybe he isn't heard for a reason beyond his self because the context doesn't allow it. Or maybe this experience will trigger the right reaction, the one on the right, hehe.

Revolution
Revelation

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't feel there's anything wrong with posting the U2U (in he hadn't been banned I would have kept to myself). It simply served to showcase how two-faced the guy was. The content of the U2U is arrogant and openly hostile. If you look back at all my posts in this thread, I never attacked the guy personally as he did me in the U2U. I may have refered to him as feeling superior and better than us (me). My attutude toward him certanly changed at the end, but only after repeatedly being told I was stupid, in an admittedly round-about way. I gave him plenty of chances to "enlighten" me, but he would rather talk in circles. Maybe he shouldn't have been banned outright, but that's not my call to make. If he had really wanted to share, he could have. If he indeed had anything to share at all. He obviously registered just to bring his theory's up, the only other thread he posted in was a crop circle thread where he posted his initial theory almost verbatim. www.abovetopsecret.com...
(At least the only other thread I can find). I gave him a chance, he didn't take it.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
From a personal perspective, let me say, he is serious about the theory(how can one be banned for posting knowingly falsehoods when it's a theory?)

Then, if I may, tell you that he also is very knowledgeable in the computer field. Yet, when he explains the problems they are having with their puter to them, he loses them after about 10 seconds. So, that said, he may have to talk down (most, if not all, have not felt like they were being talked down too) to people so they can understand. He is an intelligent person that has a problem communicating his ideas or giving explanations because he doesn't realise that some(like myself) lack the ability to understand unless you start from point A.

He registered on this board because he thought this site had people of a higher intellect that would be able to comprehend the theory and develop it. BTW, I advised against it because it is a message board and I have found that .....well never mind, you can read my post on the thread about sarcasm in ATS in the questions and business forum. He really was into this site on the presumption it had people with vision, that think outside the box, and seek knowledge. Imagine him thinking that....why...because it's logo is deny ignorance???

His attitude....well people do tend to take it serious, and well they should, when their integrity is questioned.

I will say that on the boards I've posted on, i have no complaints about the other members. The only reason I came here (to ATS) was because keybored thought it was the greatest thing since peanut butter and I, like keybored, seek knowledge and want to know the why....why people believe what they do, why things have happened as they have in this country, why the political arena is so screwed up in this democracy. We also have an interest in NWO, UFO's and other suppressed events. So you can see why he thought this was different than other message boards...after all...it does say everywhere"deny ignorance" and that would be the objective of well informed, intelligent people...wouldn't it?? But alas.....

Actually, he hates attention. He doesn't like clothes that attract attention or speaking in public because it attracts attention. He's a pretty private person, guess that's why he thought this would be a comfortable place to speak.

keybored...I told ya so....

Oh, I am his wife, in case that wasn't figured out.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zadeh Redux
This is a very interesting thread.

Can we get something for nothing?

Can we harness the power in the expansion of the universe?

Anyway the following link was interesting, too.

www.perendev-power.com...

cool site...had to have keybored explain it, but it was interesting to say the least. He said it was in the angles.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I don't mean to screw up here, but didn't know how or where else to do this,

Thanks for the U2U. I don't have enough posts to be able to reply, and wanted to acknowledge your message. You do give me hope for this board, I'm just not convinced there's enough peoplel ike you here. I'm glad you like the link he has on his sig, it says a lot about him as a person. And yes, Harleys Rule. Thanks again

Forgive me mods if i messed up protocol, didn't mean too!!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's just unbelievable how this thread just spun out of control, a few thoughts to mull over.

1. keybored; you should have been less mysterious and more upfront
on your idea. Interesting theory, but you did the equivalent of serving
a T-Bone on a trash can lid. No matter how good the steak is, nobody will
eat it. However, continue your research and make this theory a reality,
see if it works. If it does your wealthy, if not, you tried. Trying is not a
failure, not trying is. God gave you a mind, do it and let the chips fall.
One other thing, remember salesmanship; ideas, concepts, and products
sell only because of the way they are marketed.
2. yadboy; posting the u2u was in very poor taste whether he was banned
or not. Others will be less reluctant to u2u due to the possibility that you
will post it. You say he talked down to you and in circles, so when are
we not talked down to and given explanations in circles by our elected
officials of both parties! I didn't know that living in the shadows of
Neyland Stadium could keep a person that sheltered! LOL You make
good points regarding keybored, but let us be a little more patient
with others who are not as expressive as others next time.
3. Thomas Crowne; you stated
"You have posted knowingly false information on the board. You are
found guilty"

So I assume you have banned him under message board rules:

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or
inaccurate.

In his third post he states that it is a theory, how is a theory false,
misleading, or inaccurate unless it's been tested. Agreed he was less
than forthcoming with his thoughts and strung it out way to long and
came across a little holier than thou, but banning him under the
pretense you stated is nothing short of Clintonesque. Perhaps I'm
risking a ban also, however is it now policy that you get banned
because one does not like how another states his idea? Perhaps
a u2u to keybored about getting to the point should have been
used, if it was and failed then lock the thread. Was keybored warned?
Banning keybored using your reasoning is dubious at best and
undermines the free flow of ideas that I thought existed on this
board.
4. yeahright, to you

You have voted yeahright for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

An excellent post.

"We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion." author unknown

With that I'll end my rhetoric, will I be banned because someone dislikes what I'm saying? I hope not, but I'll take my own advice and let the chips fall and leave that for others to question.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This is Keybored.

This has gone above and beyond my hopes and expectations. In the interests of keeping the integrity of this site I ask that this become the last post and the thread be closed. There is no way this will go forward without expressed ignorance. Look where it led. We all have our beliefs and there is no middle ground on something this big.

First thing, Mrs., Thank you and hush.

Secondly, I appreciate you all however your reactions were intended or perceived, and I think I can positively state that we all learned something from this exercise in futility. How can something so well intended get so distorted and convoluted into derisive comments and animosity is a matter of record that would probably be better off unthreaded. We all made mistakes.

In my defense of coming across as some arrogant know it all or however was phrased I can only add that my arrogance was really frustration The frustration was in that having presented this concept, (the basis for further concepts) it was taking so long for others to grasp and yet this base line theory is the easiest compared with what was to follow. Had I told you then what I will tell you now, this thread would have been all over the place without looking at the first integral part with which everything else depended. I won’t give the full details since as I contended from the start, this has inherent ramifications that none of you could have truly appreciated without knowing the ultimate end.
Was I trying to lead you on? Or milk this for whatever reason… never. I wanted to get on with it and move on. The further evolvement of my theories depended upon this integral part being built. I saw capabilities within many of you and I had hoped you would take me up on it. Perhaps some out there are seriously looking into this and I sincerely hope so. If and when you get this working I would like to know (which is why I wanted to start that research group) since this was only the beginning. The design should work. There is no reason for it not to, all it needs is tuning. I will be working on it too.

I was accused of being cryptic and vague, I see that now and in many of my posts I was getting ahead of myself. Perpetual motion was only the beginning. From this base line it would have progressed to levitation (I have two ideas, two viable means to implement it, and regardless of how your thoughts run on that is beside the point at this juncture) I was also accused of wanting Armageddon and of being idolatrous (? Can’t recall, whatever) and no I don’t, however, I do feel I have my role in the outcome whichever way it turns out. You all wanted it, I wanted it, we need it, it IS Pandora’s box. I posted this…

link

Perhaps now you can appreciate the gravity (no pun intended) of the weight I felt under. If it were you, I’d cut you all the slack you needed because believe me, until you know what it truly means you have no idea what its like.
And think what you want but please, keep it to yourself. If you have doubts fine, lets leave it at that and just think me a fool or whatever. I see things from my perspective as you see things from yours,

Once I had the levitation I had the means for propulsion, FTL, and the ultimate end is I suspect a wormhole. (I know, trust me I’d considered all the angles already so lets not go there ok? Don’t lecture me on flux or neutralizations, I took it into account already and regardless, humor me) Maybe now you can see where I was coming from but regardless, this is something I see I will be doing alone if at all.

If I was having this hard a time convincing you all that the perpetual motion worked, I can just imagine with how much disbelief just ran through you all. Again, opinions aren’t my concern. My concerns were first and foremost getting this baseline discovery out there so I could've proceeded with the rest.

Perhaps your initial disbelief stemmed from wondering why I would offer it in the first place when it would be worth so much, but as you see I had bigger fish to fry. Why didn’t I just build it before now? See my first post.

As you should be able to understand, I can’t in good conscience put this in its entirety in a public forum, there are inherent dangers not only in design implementation but in usage if it got into the wrong hands because for all intensive purposes I really don’t know what exactly is going to take place other than I know there will be an effect. (It would need to be tried on a small scale and in deep space if at all. Depends on what we'd learn along the way ) It is inevitable and I had given glimpses of it. Spinning the square isn’t required for the perpetual motion itself, which can be done simply with magnets alone. I add electromagnets to really get this thing going and if you saw it the way I looked at it, you’d be in awe too.

That link to the Swiss magnet motor I would hope gave you all some hope in the viability of this. Thanks for posting it.

Now I don’t care if you believe it or not, I think the result of this thread demonstrated what happens when someone counts on or demands of others without taking into consideration their wills. Perhaps mine is too strong and my visions too far out of the box (call it what you will, it matters little now) for you to accept without ridicule (I’m sure of it). Please just do us all a favor and keep it to yourself, we don’t need it anymore. As stated, I’d hope we all learned from this. I have reasons for my beliefs as do you.

Quiet Renegade, that was quality, you’d make a good mediator.

Yeahright, You deserve a worthy mention too.

Bottom line, I am requesting that you close this thread now.
Thanks and Bye.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Keybored, if you are looking for encouragement you will find plenty of people here to give you that. But as in society there are many people that want to riddicule you and knock you back aswell. You are an intelligent person, you must understand that. But you mustn't let the doubters and schoolboy bullys put you off, there are many quiet people like myself that do more thinking than talking and we are reading your posts with great interest.

Please also be aware that this is not the first thread that talks about changing the world. Last year we had a whopper from a guy called kangaxx that talked of many truely amazing things. His thread was full of people praising him and people riddiculing him. He was also quite timid in my oppinion and like you did not give the people what they wanted. This only frustrates some people and makes them angry. Here is the link to the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I asked you previously to post an image of your design, which you are not forthcoming with. In my oppinion if you have had this idea for 10 years, you must have a drawing somewhere about it. If you tried to give the idea to NASA, you must have some detailed documentation. Put yourself in our shoes, we have not had this idea for 10 years and we need to start at the beginning to understand your fantastic ideas. You cannot go from a square and a triangle to faster than light travel. Please understand that you are dangling a carrot to us without delivering anything.

Please don't say that you have explained it adequately already because I for one am totally lost. To you it may seem like everything but to many of us it is merely jargon. I am a computer programmer and I could talk to you about the finer points of program design, but you may not understand a single thing about it. It does not mean that you are not capable of understanding, it merely takes time.

So please... start again, take your time, ignore the bullys and lets see where we go.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Quiet renegade...He didn't get any warnings or u2u.

Thomas crowne...c'mon now...we (I'm your neighbor) in the south get a bad rap on intelligence as it is. All our southern men are not bubba in overalls straight out of deliverance as is so often thought by the rest of the country, world for that matter. Show them we know the difference between theory and fact. Let them know that we are aware that a theory can't be a falsehood until it is proven...please, for the sake of the south.

I agree with QR..you should have closed the thread if you didn't like where it was going, as was done on www.abovetopsecret.com...'" target="_blank" class="postlink">Sarcasm on ATS

See how nice that worked, no hard feelings, no mr bad mod

And where can I find the info on being banned? What are the stipulations that would get you banned, no warning?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I agree keybored should be unbanned, in order to say someone is knowingly posting false information, you have to prove that it actually is false.

I have seen alot of conspiracy posts get locked and members banned because someone had a conspiracy that the moderators didnt beleive in.

Are we only allowed to make posts that moderators favor? Or is this a discussion for all conspiracies.

Example: One poster thought the British Government staged the London attacks. He said he thought it was true because of a list of reasons. He was banned because the moderators thought he didnt prove anything. But they didnt disprove him either to any intelligent degree other then saying "your wrong now your banned". That cant be healthy for a conspiracy site.

[edit on 20-8-2005 by YaYo]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Thanks yayo, I now can appreciate and have sympathy for, what inventors go through to get an idea turned into a reality.

I heard keybored discuss this theory in real life with someone (that has an understanding of magnets and other scientific fields)yesterday, and it was refreshing to hear a calm discussion on the flaws of the design, how to modify the design to overcome the flaws, and what the end result would produce, which in the other person's opinion, was a wormhole. I don't know if I'm into producing a wormhole, but then again, I admit, without reservation, I am scientifically challenged.

Again, I thank you to the member that sent the last U2u. Keybored is looking at it. That's some deep thought sister. Encouraging to see thinking outside the box. He is going to explain it to me after he studies it a bit more

[edit on 21-8-2005 by gypsyskyes]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
If this is just a RANT, then we already have a forum created for just that purpose (Click here) If you actually wish to discuss a subject then please do so, or we can move this thread to the proper forum.

Thanks

Please cease to display my personal information on your current post. I find it in bad taste to show off to the world my ISP or any other pertinent infomation regarding me.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
These antigravity posts really get people going. I wouldnt be at all surprised if this is the same guy that did the "Hoverboard--should I post it?" thread and the legendary Yahoo newsgroup from the ficticious Marcus Hollingshead. Seems like creating a little group of followers and leading them as far as you can could be addictive.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So much for that. Looks like they're gone now. If you're still lurking, good luck and press on.

Guys, we hardly knew ye.

bands.army.mil...

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Most Portum

Originally posted by keybored
And thanks for the stern voice
you remind me of my dad

I dropped out of school in the middle of the 11th grade. Any wisdom I have I earned. I have to ask, what grade did you drop out of?)
You in effect put your own foot in your mouth.

yadboy, if you are third eye blind and lack the ability to conceptualize I can't help you, nobody can and this thread was not meant for you. Your mood being "confuzzled" kind of explains it I guess. Theory and cerebral must elude your ability to comprehend.

keybored's signature
Time is precious, but TRUTH is more precious than time
Lord,... I pray for calm.
Great Tribute

Alas, the pattern is all too clear:

1. Stern-voiced father.

2. Dropped out of high school.

3. Intelligent beyond the grasp of mere mortals.

4. Link to Bikers Against Child Abuse in signature.

5. Grandiose and eloquent of verse.

6. Arrogant.

Yep, you guessed it.

He's the twin brother I never had.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Geez, I can finally post again. There's been some problem with the "Forgot Password" link, but it finally worked.

I just wanted to get back on this thread and make a formal request that keybored and gypsyskyes be un-banned. Anyone who reads this entire thread will see that keybored and I will probably not see eye to eye on this subject (at least if he continued to just drop breadcrumbs), but I can't say that I see where he "knowingly posted false information". He may have posted random, vauge information, but I see any proof that he was purposfully trying to mislead anyone. He have have been, but I don't see the proof. He and I probably wouldn't get along in real life either, but that doesn't mean I want to see him banned. I'm assuming gypsyskyes got banned because he used her account.

In hindsite posting the U2U probably wasn't the best idea in the world, but I don't regret it. I don't see how a U2U should be used as a way to personally attack someone on the downlow. It we can't say what you want to say within the confines of the thread, maybe it shouldn't be said.

[edit on 8/25/2005 by yadboy]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hmm. I am somewhat new and had nothing to do with this thread, but as an onlooker it is highly irritating when somone holds back information they claim to have on a website that, as I have come to believe and as a reason have joined, is there for us to share information and ideas amongst a community with similar interests and a similar aim to communicate these ideas to the community.

Keybored was not showing this willingness to communicate his ideas freely, which was irritating many people. I feel that something needs to be done about somebody that joins such a community and is not willing to cooperate with the way the rest of the community would want things to work. Steps were taken, and people got banned, but to me, keybored was banned for the wrong reason. It sounds as though he truly believed in his idea, perhaps he knew there were some hiccups along the way somewhere in there, but the general idea he believes in. I feel that having banned him under the pretext that he was publishing knowingly false material was simply a means by which to achieve an end result of doing something about the annoying manner in which keybored went about revealing his ideas. This disturbs me that on a website such as this we are having to 'censor' the information being passed around by banning people for having 'wrong' ideas. But I do agree that something had to be done about Keybored; something should be done in the future about situations like this, but not in the manner in which they were done this time 'round.

I just hope that this will have a sound and effective resolution, as I really enjoy this website and would not like it to be turned into a battleground in which mind-numbing argument is sprayed about to clog up the threads.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yeah, I think they overreacted a little, I could be accused of the same thing myself. Looking back over the thread I think keybored may have had something. He just didn't do a very good job of communicating that idea.

Maybe there was something more going on as to the reason he was banned (and got his wife banned by using her account), but we may never know if there was another reason. I thought it was funny that his wife warned him about posting his ideas on ATS. She knew how he would handle the thread, and how we would react. Maybe he learn a lesson. I know I learned to sit back and wait a little while and see how a thread like this develops before even bothering to post.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join