It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgio
Glan

Look at the original post again - it looks nothing like a Goldschlager flake.

Trust me - I have sampled this particularly revolting drink on many occasions.

LOL!
:O)

Trust me - I have sampled this particularly revolting drink on many occasions.

Sorry, Just couldn't pass up the opportunity. . . Edgio

Have to admit I, too, have [sampled] a few [revolting drinks] on [many] occasions!

. . . and now, back to the post.

Need Help

Am definitely interested in your findings. Please keep this post up-to-date with the progress.

What captures my interest is not only the object itself, but moreso the history and consistency between the mother and daughters.

This combined with the overall increase in supposed UFO activity in Brazil [South America] over the past few years, almost has to pique an interest.

Peace2All

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I agree with Lost Shaman on giving this chip to Dr. Gevaerd. Even if it doesn't go as well as expected, from what I've read so far, it seems these chips are reoccuring, so you'll most likely be able to get another some time in the future anyways.

Might I suggest that you meet with Dr. Gevaerd in person, if possible? Perhaps that will motivate him to be more interested in your case and hopefully give you all the answers that he can as fast as he can.

Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
You really think a Brazillian doctor wants some members of a conspiracy board calling him up about a piece of metal?

Frankly, the entire email reeks of poor grammar and sentence structure. It's quite odd that a "well known ufologist" just happens to be in his town and it reeks that every bit of information the email contained has blanked out.

At least a name of the doctor.. that way, when Mr. Need Help comes back with ground breaking news about his alien technology that was proven by Dr. "***TopSecret***" we could cross reference SOMETHING.

Without anything to cross reference, this kid could make up anything, claim that this mysterious no name doctor made the discovery and we all end up scratching our heads.

I'm willing to bet that Dr A. J. Gevaerd never sent that email.

Edit: The fact that Need Help yanked and deleted his posts of the emails reeks suspicion.. atleast I have one of the emails quoted.. Mods, can we get a copy of the emails (excluding the email addresses) put back up.. they seem pertinent to this individual's claims...

Edit x2: And his blog has been wiped.
smallgoldflatchipsextracted.blogspot.com...

[edit on 8/10/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Saw the clean sweep earlier today - too bad, this stinks real bad now.

[edit on 10-8-2005 by Firehawk50]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Im going to sit back and watch the show

What will happen?

Here is my prediction

1. Hoax, Had more then enough and left.

2. He lost the chip

3. People in Black suits came to his house and took away the chip

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hah! - Told Ya!!

Look I'm never closed minded - but we have a community here and if people want to claim something then they can show us - or a designated member here - the proof.

Let's use the collective power we have here to make some real strides forward.

Everything else is just storytime.

Sweet sweet Reptilian storytime...

[edit on 10-8-2005 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Looks like the gig is up. The more I look at that chip the more it looks like a SMT capacitor. I should know because I'm an electronic engineer. It looks smaller that what we use, but very similar.

I wonder if Need Help was putting us on, or maybe he found out his gf was putting him on?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat
If anything this is a safe place to record who and what is happening in case you dissapear for some reason.

Sorry to be quoteing myself, but I predicted this would happen! Kinda.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yeah, the blog is down. Too bad, I just went to check it out.

You know, a site like this is ripe for hoaxers. It comes with the territory, however, I would really appreciate a good long hoax once in a while. Something well thought out and well executed can be very entertaining.

I'm not saying this is a definite hoax, but just wait for a new member to all of a sudden jump into this thread and claim 'need help' was beamed up.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well, maybe Mr. Need Help is just taking a small break from the internet..

Maybe he's cooking up some good material for us in the process.. I'll be standing by ready to debunk that as well.

You know, a site like this is ripe for hoaxers. It comes with the territory, however, I would really appreciate a good long hoax once in a while. Something well thought out and well executed can be very entertaining.

I'm not saying this is a definite hoax, but just wait for a new member to all of a sudden jump into this thread and claim 'need help' was beamed up.

Hoaxes don't last on this website. ATS have some good detectives (which none have even touched this thread btw).. if a hoax gets to a point where it seems it may be around for a while, you can bet the ATS community to come together and tear a hoax apart.. all it takes is one mistake.. and someone always makes a mistake.

And this guy, well, he made several.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
QuietSoul:

I appreciate your statement, and I have seen some of the detectives you mentioned at work before. They are quite thorough and very serious about their research. I enjoy watching them work.

However, a guy like Titor can give the site one hell of a ride. Unfortunately it doesn't happen very often. Usually the hoaxers are not professional, and lack the drive of a true hoax.

I am still holding out to see if anything comes out of this thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
I am still holding out to see if anything comes out of this thread.

Give me a few days and I'll have an answer to your questions.. I've sent out a few emails today and I'm hoping they'll be responded to in a timely matter...

Here's why I suspect this entire thread is a hoax.. and I'll soon find out for sure..( I hope )

The email that was attached to this thread, from Dr. A.J. Geveard, that was later taken down by the original poster..

The email address on it from Dr. Geveard was from a hotmail account... right off the bat I was suspicious because I've read about Dr Geveard, and I was pretty sure he runs his own website.. so I did a little research, and found the Dr's real email address, and you can bet it wasn't @hotmail.com

So I shot off a series of emails to the good doctor asking him if he's been in contact with this gentleman, I linked him to this thread, and if he reads it, I'm sure he'll respond with a yes or no answer. Especially considering the fact that this gentleman is now MIA..

Edit: I wasnt going to disclose this info yet until I got a response, but I figured I'd save anyone else the trouble of sending the doctor duplicate emails.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I hope I didn't spoil your preparation

Good work though, I missed the email that was posted. From reading the posts, it doesn't seem to be very convincing. I will await your post on the good doctor's response (if there is one).

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
No Hoax those were e-mails from A. J. Gevaerd.

Why do some of you find it so hard to believe Gevaerd , who lives and works in Brazil , just might have Brazilian contacts, in Brazil, go figure.

Sorry to spoil your " Debunking".

Another thing all this antagonizing of the Author of this thread is ridiculous!

All she ask for was help contacting someone that would look at the object for her!

She never has claimed it is an implant! Only that it may be one , and wants to know one way or the other!

And if Gevaerds contact looks at then we can know what it is . Until then stop the insulting, and wait for the results!

[edit on 11-8-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well, thanks for that mob of pitchforks that shased Need Help out of town. This forum needs to watch its step sometimes. It's obvious that he just thought he didn't need to be shunned so badly that he just left, taking any eventual links that could lead to him with him.

Need Help> As I said earlier, check your Private Messages, or U2U's, top right corner. I suggest you read my message.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Well, thanks for that mob of pitchforks that shased Need Help out of town. This forum needs to watch its step sometimes. It's obvious that he just thought he didn't need to be shunned so badly that he just left, taking any eventual links that could lead to him with him.

Need Help> As I said earlier, check your Private Messages, or U2U's, top right corner. I suggest you read my message.

He was gone, and deleted his posts before the "mob of pitchforks" even started.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
No Hoax those were e-mails from A. J. Gevaerd.

Why do some of you find it so hard to believe Gevaerd , who lives and works in Brazil , just might have Brazilian contacts, in Brazil, go figure.

Sorry to spoil your " Debunking".

Another thing all this antagonizing of the Author of this thread is ridiculous!

All she ask for was help contacting someone that would look at the object for her!

She never has claimed it is an implant! Only that it may be one , and wants to know one way or the other!

And if Gevaerds contact looks at then we can know what it is . Until then stop the insulting, and wait for the results!

[edit on 11-8-2005 by lost_shaman]

Shaman, you are an intelligent person and I appreciate you defending me and also for the advice you've given me. I AM taking a break from this whole thing and plan on continuing just that. Plus, honestly, what you all believe here isn't really important to me. I came here to get help to see if anyone recognized this, no one did. I started off with just a post. Shaman said I should create my own thread and so I did. Did you not Shaman? I deleted my blog because this is getting a little much, plus I created that blog in order for people to recognize the object. No one recognized it, therefore I deleted it. ?? It wasn't difficult AT ALL to create that blog or to delete it.

We need a break from this situation! and we have both now decided to give this to Mr. Gevaerd's contact, but honestly I got my rear chewed yesterday for even using this website. It was a stupid idea of mine, but I did get what I needed out of it. 1. To see if anyone would recognize it. 2. To let people know what could be going on, if it is E.T. And look what I get??? it's a joke! I'm reading some of these posts about how it's a hoax and feel almost disbelief and i have to laugh and shake it off and realize that there are people out there with nothing better to do than make up stories.

If Gevaerd ever sees it himself, I DON"T KNOW. But if he posts results in his magazine, you'll read about it!! Roger??

And someone actually made a comment about my grammar!? YOU SEE?? This is what PEOPLE get for TRYING...I got everyone shaking their pitchforks at me. Does my grammar NEED TO BE PERFECT??? DO i need to be a professional???. No...I don't and am not, at least in this field.

We want peace, we want our serenity that we had before this incident. We're letting professionals handle this. I'm not posting anything else on this website. It's going to the hands of the referral as soon as possible.

And I can't believe you are bothering Gevaerd! I can't believe that one guy emailed him. Now as stupid as I feel, I'm going to have to appologize! But this is what I get.

Peace people.

[edit on 11-8-2005 by Need Help]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hello Need Help,

Just want to say that some people believe you. I believe you. I know such things do exist.

I wish you the best.
Musclor

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
this is a place hope fully that peolpe would come to talk about this stuff,
and you guys did a bad job of " debunking " this "post", seems you are not up to
even your normal level of "debunking", lol hahahaha
but really, i hope this guy dose find out what happing, wherether it is real or not.
it is normal now for everyone who posts anything about "ufo",s to be debunked
and made to look like a fool, it is sad, how about you keep you comments to yourself
if you intend to be mean to the poster of the threads or better yet how about you
"debunker",s just stop posting in threads that your not wanted in.
i'm shure your mother, girl friend , vido game, dog, would like to get the time
you spend wasting here , posting stuff that most peolpe who come to this site
really could care less about, .....oh.. ya..
if it where a chip, any kind of chip would n't you want to know ?
i lot of peolpe are having things happen to them , and intell it happens
to you, don't mock , you would want someone to belive you would n't you?

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Need Help, I am sorry you are getting such back lash from certain people on this thread. One of the reasons I joined ATS was for interesting stories such as the one you have. Yet some people delibertley come into these threads and their main goal is to try and debunk everything. Oh so and so didn't spell this right and thier grammer sticks it must be a hoax etc...

Well if everything is a hoax then why is there such a website as ATS? I thought this community was here to share ideas, get advice and share stories that need clarification. This is an exchange of ideas, a sounding board in some cases not a bashing board.

I understand Need Help that you were not here to make any "claims" but rather were seeking people out that may be able to help in your current situation and I for one back you 100%.
It's people like Quiet Soul that run people like yourself off these boards. He speaks of grammer but did he actually read your posts. Aren't you a girl? And yet he consistently refers to you as a gentleman.

Chin up Need Help - there are people within this community that are listening to you and believe you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join