Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well bummer, now that you guys scared her away we won't get anymore updates on this!

ATS needs good debunkers though, and I don't think the debunkers in this thread where all that bad. They didn't outright lash out at the poster, they simply tried to find any reason they could wich would make this story false. What's wrong with that? Trying to debunk everything is a good thing, if the debunking doesn't work, then it makes the conspiracy only better. If it does work then well, you aren't wasteing your time anymore.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
In this case Cow I disagree. She came in asking if anyone recognized the chip or whatever it is and nobody could identify it for certain although many lent good ideas about what it looked like it could be. She wasn't coming into this "proving" anything or claiming that this was an alien implanted chip. Things went along nicely and then BAM all of a sudden her grammer is bad and the email to the good Dr was bogus and all of that crap.

I do agree that most threads deserve a good debate or debunk, but I don't think this thread deserved one. To me this borderlines bashing.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Dday: sorry to point out... "she" keeps refering to her girlfriend... and that would lead most to assume that "she" is a "he"

Need Help: seriously man, get yourself a metal detector, or borrow one (you can go to a hobby store, and they will have one you can demo)... then have your GF get x-rays... it will tell you much...

these are 2 things that could tell you whether they are actually ingrained, or just recirculating... also the metal detector can tell you the rough composition...
And get yourself a magnifying glass...

For someone who has many questions, it seems like you are not willing to try to do the obvious things... or maybe you just hadn't thought of them, then NOW YOU KNOW...

so go do... then check back and tell us what you find...

there are skeptics in any crowd... it doesn't affect the validity of the story, only you can do that...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You have to admit that the pitch forks were not waved until things began to smell funny. For me, first off he did not appear to be pursuing the answers the way I think one would, like the things LazarusTheLong mentioned.

To further LazarusTheLong point, if it was me, I would go right out and buy a microscope - the best available to look at it up close. Wouldn't any of you? It didn't seem right he wasn't doing the most obvious things that come to mind regarding this issue. It raised a big cautionary flag for me.

Second, did it not appear strange that he wiped everything clean? Why? Why does he need a break? Does he want to find out or not? I think not.
I simply would not just hand it off to Mr. Gevaerd's contact without finding out as much as I could on my own first - he may not get it back.

It still smells funny to me for those reasons, but to each his own I guess. Wish I had this thing - I'd be all over it telling you guys everything and ignoring the pitch forks.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Lazarus, ok a point I have make. Who cares if she is a he or vice versa but from what I gathered from the email fm the Dr. is that "she" is the girlfriend unnamed and Jessica is Need Help.

please, observe all the attached messages and give all necessary attention to ******** and Jessica

It's not really important but just an observation I made.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Where is Need Help when you need help?

BZ

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
if these chips are very small i dont think a metal detector would pick it up,mine is or was top of the range a few years ago,it doesnt have a readout but they are very inacurate,an old drinks pull could read a coin.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sorry I missed this debacle....

I had read the initial thread, and a few replies, but without testing results, hard to accept these...

Investigation, debunking, and proving someone wrong is fine, but there is a way to do it nicely...(and yes, we've all failed to do this on occassion, myself included)...
Just a reminder....

Just as an FYI, many people maintain a hotmail, etc. account just because it's easy to get your e-mail no matter where you are, especially if you travel, so this shouldn't be a big matter...

I'll still have to read completely through this thread to see what happened though, just wanted to make a quick comment.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry but if someone trying to find the truth comes here and can't withstand a little reasonable questioning, than how are they gonna deal with government harassment if they decide to step in?

This is and should remain a safe place for people to present evidence and/or questions regarding UFOlogy but it should not require us to leave our brains behind in an effort to be politcally correct.

Therefore needhelp do not feel intimidated to share with us - but do not expect to be able to pull one over on us either - this is not Profit Yaweh country anymore!

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Very true....

Just pointing out that in the past, I've seen serious inquiry turn into witchhunts, so it's a word of caution based on past events....

Ughhh....you said the"Y" word...!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just want to say... You guys suck...

Scaring people away like that... Argh!

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is indeed a sad day, too bad we didn't have anybody from our forum that has some scientific background to check out this chip on our site.I think that would have been very efficient and informative from one of our own members.Well at least will know next time not to push one way without a balance of ideas.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
Just want to say... You guys suck...

Scaring people away like that... Argh!

How is asking him questions regarding his story scaring him away? How is asking him to supply even a tiny bit of information scaring him away? What's he so scared of that he cant spend 5 minutes to "fix the problems" of his story?

You guys are playing an apologist, and Need Help is playing right along. All we (the people that "scared him away") did was ask him about obvious flaws in his presentation that sparked our curiousity.

Deny Ignorance. I call questioning peoples motives, stories, and facts; denying ignorance. But if you want to believe everything that some random anonymous guy on the internet wants to feed you, then so be it.

But don't you dare try to "place the blame" of this kid running away from his story. If his story had any grounds to stand on, he wouldnt have turned-tail and ran the minute someone asked him a hard question.

You can bet I will never, ever stop asking questions. It's in my nature to confirm a suspiscion versus believing every pile of #() thrown my way by some anonymous kid making up a story.

And if my questions go unanswered, you can bet I'll be asking why.

And if the poster decides to delete all his material, to prevent future scruntiny, and not answer any of the pertaining questions: you can bet I'll can him a FAKE

[edit on 8/11/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
site
look, there are many other bords for peolpe who really don't want to be open to
anything other then the "PARTY LINE"[please go there] i am able to deside what i want to read or
belive in , i do not need a a "knight in white shineing armor" to debunk anything,
and how about instead of eveyone saying if i don't like what you you and others wrote
i should leave , how about you leave, and let us "normal" people make our choices ourselfs,
i really do not want to fight with anyone, but i do come here and want to find answers to
abunch of ? i have , i could not find any other site with as much brain power as ATS,
when we are try hard to be good and work with each other, pleas all you fighters
go so place else.
rant over, please come back and let us know what happen to please3 need help.
you will find if you read stuff here that alot of "normal" peolpe here, have had weird things
happen to them , most were all good here, i fail to see what it matters wheather your
tell the truth or not, i would want any ideas , then make my own mind up as what is
happing , thank you F161

[edit on 11-8-2005 by Fiorina 161]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul

You guys are playing an apologist, and Need Help is playing right along. All we (the people that "scared him away") did was ask him about obvious flaws in his presentation that sparked our curiousity.

Deny Ignorance. I call questioning peoples motives, stories, and facts; denying ignorance. But if you want to believe everything that some random anonymous guy on the internet wants to feed you, then so be it.

See I think if you understood that Need Help only wanted to find someone to look at the thing for her.

You see that doesn't equal a presentation!

Yes I am totally willing to believe anyone that says they want help!

All she was saying is this is what happened to her girlfriend and she wanted help to find someone to look at it for her! Geez! She never ever claimed it was an E.T. implant , only a gold piece of metal! Where do you get from that " flaws in her presentation".

Then you think people don't use hotmail accounts!

I could go on , and on about this! But alas , I know all to well its a fruitless waste of my time.

Edit: And BTW I feel ashamed I ever asked her to write the thread for us on ATS! At least then I would have ended up being able to hear what came of this object. But I thought it was an interesting story and persuaded Need Help to tell her story here! Now I wished I hadn't , what a shame.

Now that you've done this Heroic deed for all of Ufology, just go on back to your CGI UFO pics , and reptilian capmfire stories.

And just that you know , she found the object last Friday, I was in contact with her on Sunday, and by Monday she had already been in contact with A. J. Gevaerd , and had already recieved E-mails from him, way before I ever asked her to write a Thread here on ATS.

So go on and content yourself with your "Debunking", but all she asked for was help, and thats the truth of the matter.

[edit on 11-8-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
And just for the record , let me point out that you "Debunkers " on this thread , have no , as in ZERO, investigative skills.

• First Need Help , is a she , not a he , and it was her G/F that was coughing up the strange metal piece.

• She only thought it might be something bad , i.e. a possible implant by looking for similar objects on the net , and came across an implant story that resembled what had happened to her G/F.

• She said herself that she was skeptical , and scared by the possiblity.

• You guys are so dense that you think people don't use Hotmail accounts, when in Gevaerds e-mail he stated he was on his way to the Jungle, that means he's not in his office to use his office computer.

• Or to question that Gevaerd who lives in Brazil , would have contacts in Brazil! ------- OF COURSE HE DOES !!! ---------

• BTW His contact was the Dr. , Gevaerd is not a Dr.

• She never made a claim about the object only that it was strange ,and she wanted answers.

But , you should have picked up on all that basic info, if you had any investigative skills at all to qualify yourselves as someone who would debunk a story.

What qualifies you to debunk anything if you can't even pickup on(READ) the basic information given to you?

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Need Help- there are people here following this, I am one of many I am sure- do not let the debunkers get to you. I hope you find the answers that you seek, and I am curious as to the final determination of the object in question. I also encourage you to post your findings, if not anything to debunk the debunkers.

lost_shaman Your last post intrigued me, thus I passed you a vote.
for your observations and opinions!

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Need Help

Shaman, you are an intelligent person and I appreciate you defending me and also for the advice you've given me. I AM taking a break from this whole thing and plan on continuing just that. Plus, honestly, what you all believe here isn't really important to me. I came here to get help to see if anyone recognized this, no one did. I started off with just a post. Shaman said I should create my own thread and so I did. Did you not Shaman? I deleted my blog because this is getting a little much, plus I created that blog in order for people to recognize the object. No one recognized it, therefore I deleted it. ?? It wasn't difficult AT ALL to create that blog or to delete it.

Need Help ,

I really can't tell you how sorry I am. There really are alot of Great People on this site , people who can ussually help others.

Somehow this went the other direction, and for that I truely am sorry.

I understand your desire for privacy , and respect that.

I do hope you stick with the plan , and even if you decide not to post here on your thread again, I hope that you can still let me know how things are progressing. You can simply U2U me.

I don't blame you at all , for backing off either .

So please continue your peaceful life , and give me a heads up when you hear something if you want to share that info with me.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Thank you Lost Shaman - this was my point exactly. In the time it took for Quiet to determine that the post and emails lacked proper grammer he seemed to overlook the obvious that Need Help was a female. I posted that in an earlier. I think that if you are going to pick things apart then make sure you are looking through the entire post and have your ducks in a row before making accusations.

While the is nothing wrong with wanting proof, it is very clear that Need Help provided all she had and simply asked if anyone know what the object in question was. She was in no way claiming that this was an implant or extraterrestial. Again apologies for people's manners.
Don't let these people run you off the boards however, it is in the nature of these boards that people that come to these forums are looking for exchange of ideas and information and proof of anything that is submitted.
With that in mind Need Help - continue your venture and let us know what you find.

In my opinion anyone spitting up gold chips is worth looking into regardless if it's of this world or not.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
For god's sake people, when was the last time you met a "he" called Jessica?

Nice one re the hospitality too.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join