It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
First, I want to thank everyone that defended and helped me; that was cool of you. Thank you. I had to step away as this situation is stressful and the last thing I need is to waste my time with people who don’t want to help, but scream "b*ll#" in my face. Some people came and said things like, ‘DUDE, all you gotta do is get a frigin metal dectector and frigin scan your chick and you’re all set. Now you know what you gotta do’, like scanning her with a metal detector is going to solve everything. Comments like this or “debunking”, I’m just not going to pay attention to.

I have been reading some of the comments and am seeing people are genuinely concerned to hear about what comes of this. I personally feel it is important to inform the public IF this is something we need to worry about (as human beings connected indefinitely no matter how hard we try to divide ourselves). But expect this: that we’ll be left in the dark because that’s what happened the last time.

I am thankful for the people who read the info, got it right, and were supportive. I got impatient with the ones who obviously didn’t read it and kept asking questions that could be easily answered if they had read it correctly the first time. It is counterproductive for me to sit and tell the events over repeatedly and/or answer every single question. I just don’t have the time or energy or care to. At this point, I have posted everything that I know and you all know as much as I do. Be patient, I’ll post info as I get it (if I get it), and it’s going to probably be a long process. I know I want the results right now but I can’t so I have to be patient and go through the process. I will post what I am informed as I am informed and we’ll all go from there.

I also want to say that a healthy sense of skepticism is necessary in life as I certainly have and use it. But some advice: try not to verbally gang-bang people because some are actually telling the truth. What if this thing turns out to be an actual implant, be it terrestrial or extra?

I’ve had time to think about it all and it just doesn’t seem like anything terrestrial.

1. Why and how are these objects continually surfacing in human throats?
2. Why besides that one story I read online isn’t this happening to anybody else?
• Perhaps other people are throwing the piece(s) out as the girls first did
• Perhaps other people are scared to report anything for FEAR of being called crazy. And I want to say, yes the subject is a doctor, but do you really think she wants to run into work saying, “HEY GUYS, I THINK ALIENS ARE IMPLANTING CHIPS IN MY BODY CAN YOU HELP ME?” They will all look at her like she just rolled off the loony bin and you know it. Someone made a comment about this and I was dumbfounded they couldn’t figure this out. She has a career reputation to maintain. And she did email a friend who has access to a lab so that we could do our own research, but some advice was given that we shouldn’t conduct research on it ourselves and leave it to professionals as we may damage it in the process. (If anyone has any comments about this let me know).
3. The object hasn’t been recognized by anyone. But then again, I haven’t asked the entire planet. I have only shown this object on this website. I haven’t checked in Japan or China or Spain…you get my point.

So for the people interested here’s the latest: It’s going to Gevaerd’s contact. Gevaerd said to give him a few days, but it’s been about a week and he hasn’t emailed me yet, but we have his # so we’ll give him a call as soon as possible. Our schedule collectively is extremely busy and careers come first naturally, so we’ll have to drop this off when we can. And I’ll post here when we do it.

Don’t expect anything; just be open-minded and patient.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by Need Help]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Need Help, good to see you back. I am curious as others here, and hope you find some answers. But you have to realize we get new people that post obvious hoaxes around here and to expose these people shows that this sight maintains a high level of respectability. And yes sometimes people loose their cool, but in the long run you will find many friends here.

I believe that chip is an electronic component of some kind, and I'm an electronic engineer. So what I can do is look through some parts catalogs and maybe ask a few other engineers if they recognize it. Of course I will not be telling them where it came from, as I also have a career to maintain.

I will let you know what I find.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Need Help, good to see you back. I am curious as others here, and hope you find some answers. But you have to realize we get new people that post obvious hoaxes around here and to expose these people shows that this sight maintains a high level of respectability. And yes sometimes people loose their cool, but in the long run you will find many friends here.

I believe that chip is an electronic component of some kind, and I'm an electronic engineer. So what I can do is look through some parts catalogs and maybe ask a few other engineers if they recognize it. Of course I will not be telling them where it came from, as I also have a career to maintain.

I will let you know what I find.

Thanks I appreciate it. FYI, one of my best friends is an electronics guru that works in one of the world's largest leading electronics companies in the Silicon Valley. He has seen about every part in the world and he can't recognize it. But good luck. And if it is an electronics part, why does it keep coming out of human bodies intermittently? I've already thought of that - electronics part. But that doesn't make sense. Unless the two girls and that one guy online are eating circuitboard sandwhiches?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I work in the wireless industry and come into contact with circuit boards on a daily basis due to the part of the company I work in. This does look like some type of component that would go on a circuit board. I'm not saying that is what it is, but from the photos, that is what it looks like.
Need Help, would you be able to take more photos of the object? From all perspectives and angles so we can get a really good look at it. It will make doing the research easier. Also place some sort of measuring device next to it so we can know its dimensions.
If it is electrical, I wouldn't place it in a plastic bag or anything conductive, as a static discharge would/could damage it.

Just so you know, I don't think that your friend is eating circuit boards or anything:^) It is just that the object you are showing us resembles some sort of circuit tech.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by Kongfuey]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kongfuey
I work in the wireless industry and come into contact with circuit boards on a daily basis due to the part of the company I work in. This does look like some type of component that would go on a circuit board. I'm not saying that is what it is, but from the photos, that is what it looks like.
Need Help, would you be able to take more photos of the object? From all perspectives and angles so we can get a really good look at it. It will make doing the research easier. Also place some sort of measuring device next to it so we can know its dimensions.
If it is electrical, I wouldn't place it in a plastic bag or anything conductive, as a static discharge would/could damage it.

Just so you know, I don't think that your friend is eating circuit boards or anything:^) It is just that the object you are showing us resembles some sort of circuit tech.

I know about ESD standards, but you should also know that our bodies create static discharge and this came out of a body. I'm not concerned with shorting it out. I'm concerned about having it analyzed.

And yes, I can take more pictures of it. It's in pvc plastic wrap and it's going to stay there.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It's not so much that our bodies create static electricity as our bodies make a good conductor for electricity. I don't mean any harm or anything. Peace. I am willing to look through every tech part catalogue that I have access to for you. I have direct contacts at plants who manufacturer circuit boards also who can provide me with parts lists. It very well could be terrestrial. How it came to be inside of your girlfriend is another puzzle. I wish you and your friend lots of energy.

In your original post you provided a link from George Filer's website with a story about another person who sounds just like your girlfriend. Have you emailed George to see if anything ever came out of that incident? It was 5 years ago... this is his email address: [email protected]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It's not so much that our bodies create static electricity as our bodies make a good conductor for electricity. I don't mean any harm or anything. Peace. I am willing to look through every tech part catalogue that I have access to for you. I have direct contacts at plants who manufacturer circuit boards also who can provide me with parts lists. It very well could be terrestrial. How it came to be inside of your girlfriend is another puzzle. I wish you and your friend lots of energy.

Thanks, I appreciate any help!

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Need Help
the last thing I need is to waste my time with people who don’t want to help, but scream "b*ll#" in my face.

please, post your opinions about this subject, but make sure you have at least some form of "proof" as to why you have your opinion...

like "Need Help" said above, don't scream out "b*ll#", or at least, have some "proof" and then say your opinion...

i just wanted to make this point...

niiice thread BTW...

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Absolutely. Thanks for the extra pics. I didn't get a chance to see them when they were posted on your blog.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Absolutely. Thanks for the extra pics. I didn't get a chance to see them when they were posted on your blog.

I just took them right after you asked. I kind of feel stupid saying this, but you can ask me to take a pic of it next to a regular household object if you want more proof.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Originally posted by Need Help
the last thing I need is to waste my time with people who don’t want to help, but scream "b*ll#" in my face.

please, post your opinions about this subject, but make sure you have at least some form of "proof" as to why you have your opinion...

like "Need Help" said above, don't scream out "b*ll#", or at least, have some "proof" and then say your opinion...

i just wanted to make this point...

niiice thread BTW...

Thanks I appreciate your advice in this post.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

In your original post you provided a link from George Filer's website with a story about another person who sounds just like your girlfriend. Have you emailed George to see if anything ever came out of that incident? It was 5 years ago... this is his email address: [email protected]

Yep! I originally sent the same email to a whole LOT of UFO people. Majorstar never emailed me back. I have sent two emails to Bill Bean the guy it happened to and he hasn't written me back. He's the one I REALLY wanted to talk to as it supposedly happened to him. But check this out. I have talked with the director of National UFO Research out of Seattle and he said, I'll copy and paste the email here...

"Thank you very much for the message, the report, and the photographs!

I do not know what the object is, but I agree that, given the circumstances you describe, it would be nice to have it examined and analyzed by qualified individuals.

Are you located in Brazil, currently. If so, I would recommend that you contact A. J. Gevaerd, who is a well-known, and well-respected UFO investigator and magazine publisher, who might be able to help you there.

If you are in the U. S., there are many qualified investigators, who might be able to help. I think Dr. Roger K. Leir, in Burbank, CA, would be a logical candidate for further investigation, given his experience with implants.

I would recommend that a few micro-photographs be taken of the object, i.e. 8 X 10 photos, and that they be posted to a website. If the object is of terrestrial origin, someone visiting the site might be able to identify it.

Regarding Mr. Bean, I would counsel that you be cautious with his claims, until you have seen convincing evidence. We have corresponded with him on many occasions, and it is still unclear to us what may be taking place with him.

Thank you, again, for sharing the information with our Center!

Cordially,

Peter Davenport
--
Peter B. Davenport, Director
National UFO Reporting Center
P. O. Box 45623
University Station
Seattle, WA 98145
E-Mail: [email protected]
Web: www.UFOCENTER.com
Reporting Hotline: (206) 722-3000"

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm just informing you all that A.J. Gevaerd has replied to my email and has stated that he is indeed in contact with Jessica.

I learned an important humbing lesson here.. Investigate, wait for results, and then question..

I sent Jessica a u2u of apology and I'll be humbly sitting in the corner with my dunce hat on if you need me.

K thx... bye.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
After looking at those latest pictures, which were much better than the previous ones, I will agree, that it isn't an electronic component. It looks to me IMHO that it is a metal fragment. On one side there are grooves and the bottom side is flat, but not perfectly flat. In fact it looks like a piece of rolled metal that was sheared.

Rolled metal is a process that metal is formed in long segments with wheels forming grooves from a flat piece of metal. Flat rolled metal can be shaped into right angle corners and even shaped round to make pipe. This looks like it came from a very thin flat bar with grooves. I've seen aluminum formed this way and then gold anodize added to make it a brass color.

Once the long bars are made, they can be cut easily with a shear. This is a cheaper way of cutting metal than with a saw blade. But when metal is sheared some deformation occurs, which shows up on the bottom of the piece as a slight rounding near the edge where the cut was made on the shorter side of the fragment.

Another tell tale sign is the slight crack near the middle of the chip on the bottom side. It is parallel to the edge cut with a shear.

If I am correct and it is a small fragment of rolled metal cut off with a shear and could be a crude piece of scrap from a metal manufacturing process. One thing you can look for that I can't see in the photo, is a different color metal on the cross section. This will tell you if it is plated metal.

One test I would try after taking micro photos would be to try to file one end. This will be difficult being such a small piece, but you can buy jeweler’s files for working with small pieces of metal. I would bet that you will find it is plated metal. Just a hunch.

This is just another guess, and I have no explanation how it could have gotten into her body. It also doesn't explain a reoccurrence of the same fragment.

Did she say that she found more than one at a time? Or is it always only one piece at a time that comes out?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Sheew! I'm glad we are all on the same page now!

I think i've learned a few lessons on this thread too!

Need Help , Glad that you came back. Nice Pics !

Hal 9000, that's one heck of a guess! If that's what it is, you've got one of my votes.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Happy happy, joy joy.
I don't have anything concrete to add to this thread but the utter gratitude I feel towards Need Help for yet again sharing this experience with us. Gracias! Or whatever language you speak over there.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Humble pie tastes freaking gross. Props to QS for swallowing whole.

I hope that we're your first stop for updates Jessica. I am interested in how your stuff pans out.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hello,

I've been following your interesting thread. Will be fascinating to see how it pans out. Meanwhile, I've done a few searches for terresterial and not terresterial metal implants and came across these links. Don't know if you've looked at them before but may be worth reading.

This one in particular is interesting as it discusses finding transplants in the bodies of several people.

Note the quote from the website provided below:

'When foreign objects have been in the human body for a long time, they do get covered with a dense fibrous coating, but usually such material can be scraped off with a blade. In this case, however, the membrane was nearly impossible to remove. A similar coating was found on all three objects.'

Is the metal that you have shown covered with any coating? If not, does it mean that it might be fairly recent and so may also explain why so many different (7 did you say?) pieces pulled out of your g/f and her sister since they were young girls? Perhaps as soon as they go out new ones go back in. This is all speculation of course as the questions you probably want to know are why and how. Still important to think about if a larger piece has been flaking off resulting in various little pieces coming up throughout her life.

Excuse me if I'm wrong but the metal in your photo doesn't look covered by any substance - looks rather shiny.

www.ufoarea.com... - possible alien implant
www.hackcanada.com... - non-alien possible CIA implant

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I have to correct myself. I believe the fragment is probably a piece of gold anodized aluminum. The color and finish looks right. But aluminum shapes are formed using an extrusion process not rolled. Steel and other metals, which are malleable, can be shaped using rolled process, but aluminum isn't as malleable, so the extrusion process is used. Anodizing is a finish process used to put a finish on aluminum, which you can see the gold finish looks very close, but it is not real gold. I was also able to find and image of a similar looking item, but is not nearly as small as the chip.

You can see other items with gold anodize finish using this link.

Googl e image search on gold anodized aluminum

It looks to me that the chip could be a fragment that was punched out of a larger piece. But still have no idea how it got in her throat. Again I would recommend looking at the cross section for a dissimilar color metal or file it and this can tell you if it is plated metal.

Edit: Here is another simple test you can try. Use a small magnet and see if the chip is attracted to it. If it is, that means it contains iron. But aluminum should not be attracted to the magnet.

Originally posted by nikelbee
Excuse me if I'm wrong but the metal in your photo doesn't look covered by any substance - looks rather shiny.

Good point. It doesn't look like something that has been inside the body. If it was real gold, it might look this way because gold does not tarnish.

Edit: Don't know why the link isn't working. It looks fine when I preview. Maybe a mod can fix it. Otherwise just search using google images "gold anodized aluminum".

[edit on 8/14/2005 by Hal9000]

[edit on 8/14/2005 by Hal9000]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join