It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Need Help ,

I think that's a good decision! At least one way or the other you and everyone will know if the object is anomalous.

And if it is , as it appears to be , then maybe we can all learn something from it! Thats the reason we are all here for anyway, most of us at least.

I understand how you must feel about something like this too. I myself had only a passive interest in UFOs , before 2002 , until one night something extra-ordinary happened to me ! So I understand how easy it is to feel overwhelmed by something like this , but just know your not alone and won't be the last!

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Need Help ,

I think that's a good decision! At least one way or the other you and everyone will know if the object is anomalous.

And if it is , as it appears to be , then maybe we can all learn something from it! Thats the reason we are all here for anyway, most of us at least.

I understand how you must feel about something like this too. I myself had only a passive interest in UFOs , before 2002 , until one night something extra-ordinary happened to me ! So I understand how easy it is to feel overwhelmed by something like this , but just know your not alone and won't be the last!

Shaman, I read your posts here and I just read your post on the blog. You have reason, so I think you're right, we should give it to Gevaerd and trust that he'll publish the results and shed some light. That way, I don't have to worry myself so much! And leave that to him! ehehe Sounds good to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Great I think its a good decision !

So let us know as soon as you hear anything , keep us up to date with all the little details!

shaman

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I FOUND WHAT IT IS!...

Read below...

That is the only person that has actually got off ATS, and went out and had a life...No offense ATS I'm all for you.

Get out and have a good ole night with GoldenSchlager (drink a lot) and you MAY find the same thing.

But I may be wrong

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
No seriously its not Goldshalager or whatever , ( Drank that nasty , nasty stuff twice! Never again thank you ! ) , that is very , very thin layers of gold in that drink .

Thats not what Need Help has here , its very different from that, whatever it is.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

No seriously its not Goldshalager or whatever , ( Drank that nasty , nasty stuff twice! Never again thank you ! ) , that is very , very thin layers of gold in that drink .

Thats not what Need Help has here , its very different from that, whatever it is.

Once again I might be wrong, but if you look at the size of the flake compared to the size of the fingure (resolution compared to the print of the fingure) it's pretty small...Many

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The contents of Goldslaguer has no resemblance to what this gentleman is posting..

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
The contents of Goldslaguer has no resemblance to what this gentleman is posting..

Once AGAIN!

but if you look at the size of the flake compared to the size of the fingure (resolution compared to the print of the fingure)

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul

Thanks for the pics!

There is no way in my mind that Goldschlager flakes are what we are looking at here! IMO

Edit: It's funny how none of the " Photo Analysts" are around when we have a real photo of a real object!

In other words anyone care to confirm this as the real deal?

[edit on 10-8-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If I was in possession of such an object, I'd be very careful who I handed it over to for testing.

If it is as important as it appears to be, you may never see it again.

Excellent thread!!

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan

Once again I might be wrong, but if you look at the size of the flake compared to the size of the fingure (resolution compared to the print of the fingure) it's pretty small...Many

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Glan

Look at the original post again - it looks nothing like a Goldschlager flake.

Trust me - I have sampled this particularly revolting drink on many occasions.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
That is a shapeless piece of gold. Is it not? Let's not get off-track here. This came out of my girlfriend's throat, about 7-10 have come out of her throat and her sister's sporadically since age 11, and it isn't just a lump of metal, the piece I have here is obviously designed technology. We have already thought about this: that perhaps some phenomenon is happening within humans where some people are actually creating these things with our biology. It is possible. But I have a hard time believing it.

This piece I have appears purposeful:

1. It's a rectangle
2. Gold or perhaps brass (having working in electronics before I know that gold is the new metal that they're using because of its great conductive qualities).
3. There are three grooves one side
4. And perhaps placed circuitry on the other side. It has polished outersides and a "sanded" looking middle, but I'm hypothesizing that it may be micro-circuitry.

Also, at this point, I'm not going to expend energy making a thousand guesses or I'll drive myself crazy and my girlfriend as well and tax 100% of my energy. I've already expended enough. This is stressful on both of us.

Shaman made a good point, that I should probably just give this to Mr. Gevaerd, who is an acclaimed professional, and who I've been referred to from the Director of UFO research in Seattle and also by a number of other people. I just HOPE that he keeps us informed with the truth. I was having intentions of doing lab research myself first, but Shaman made the point that the sample may get damaged in the process and null everything, which would frankly suck.

We have 0 idea what will come of this. I am not bending my mind towards any one way. I just want the truth and in details and I hope whoever I give this to will give us JUST THAT.

Here's to hoping.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Good luck with your investigation, NH.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Need Help the only thing I have to offer you is the advice to be careful. People have a tendancy to get "visited" by gov officials because of certain items of interest. Also I would suggest that if your girlfriend or her sister bring one of these chips up again then keep the next one. Just in case!

I do have a question that you probably cannot answer considering this is all new to you. But how many of these things does she have in her body? You said that according to her and her mother that she has been expelling these chips on and off since 11. One would wonder how many times she has been implanted and if that were the case why? Why have so many chips?
Perhaps these chips very much like the ones in computers only hold a certain amount of information and then need to be replaced. Interesting post nonetheless. Hope you get answers!

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is very interesting. I truly hope to keep hearing from you hear Need Help. Please don't leave us out of the loop - and good luck.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Need Help, have you removed your blog? I cannot access it.

Edit: nevermind - I removed part of the URL and found it.

[edit on 10-8-2005 by Firehawk50]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firehawk50
Need Help, have you removed your blog? I cannot access it.

I know I tried to access it this morning too. Anyone know how I can edit my first thread post??

The address:

smallgoldflatchipsextracted.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This is the most interesting case I've read about, probably in my life. All this time we are looking for physical evidence that aliens are visiting us and the answer could very well be within us, literally.

I'm a big guy on logic. I'm a regular Spock when it comes to decision making. Let me start off by saying, logically, you should have nothing to fear, at all. This should be a joyous moment for you and your girlfriend as you're probably history in the making. Also, logically again, you should have absolutely nothing to fear. These things haven't hurt (physically) in any way, no? I'm pretty sure whoever put them there also had that in consideration. Ofcourse, there's also the question about them doing it without our permission, but then again, if 'they' indeed are aliens, ask yourself, what do you think they know about humans and our rights?

I want to state that I want to be there for you as much as I possibly can. I will follow this case to the end of the world and back, and if I had the money I would probably come down there (I live in Sweden) to help you out on this matter, even if you didn't need it.
I'm going to try to answer your original thread questions as fairly and, foremost, logically as possible.

1. I want to see if anyone recognizes this as terrestrial or man-made
2. We're going to bring this chip to a lab ourselves for a compositional analysis. I want a complete readout in elemental percentages. I'll have that analyzed and translated into laymen's terms.
3. I want to take microscopic photos of the chip
4. I want an X-Ray of it to see if there is any inner circuitry technology that can be studied
5. If anyone can think of anything else, please tell me.

1: I don't, but the man you mentioned that also had a simular experience most probably does. To get some personal reassurance, try to see if you can contact this man and show him pictures of the object. Personally though, I'd have to agree with most of the people here, that the pieces just don't match when it comes to being a terrestial object. There are too many coincidents, but as I said earlier, the more glory to you. Again, personally, I'd go Mulder (X-files) on this thing and actually start looking for reasons for this being an extra-terrestial object rather than terrestial.

2: No. Don't do that just yet. First, contact the Brazilian UFOlogist that's been mentioned and see what he wants to do. Why I'm saying this is because he is probably the only man in the world with experience around this matter. It can be compared to having relativity math problems in class and asking Einstein himself to help you out. Why go to someone else when you have the number one most experienced person on the planet in the same country as you?

3: It will happen sooner or later, pictures that is. Contact the UFOligist first though. I also want to stress that you shouldn't expose this thing to heat. Any kind of heat. Keep it in room temperature for now. What I'm afraid of is that it might melt if you expose it to higher-than-human temperatures. I might be paranoid about it, but you're a great lead to what this forum is trying to find out, just saying be careful with it.

4: No comment really. This is probably one of the initial tests that will be done on it once testing begins. It may be too small to appear on x-rays, as it appears to have not appeared earlier, if I'm not mistaken?

5: Keep it safe. From my point of view this thing is one of the most valuable things on earth, as it isn't even From earth. Could I suggest you keeping it in a bank vault?

Tell you what. I'll PM you a thing I want to ask you. Please read your "U2U's".

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Interesting find.....

It does almost look like a microchip of some kind.....

Microchip

Microchip2

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join