It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:
PKD

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Need Help. I had a similar issue a few yearsback around 2000. I wont say the location of where this occurred aside from that it was in the north eastern United States. I awoke one morning from a troublesome sleep with a bad headache. As is customary, first thing i did was use the bathroom to releive myself. I felt a strange soreness in ears and on my nose. After using the toilet I walked over to the mirror and to my horror, I noticed slight traces of dried blood around my ears and right under my nose as if i'd had a nosebleed, and a nurse or doctor had used peroxide to wipe it off, though they didn't din't do such a great job because there was still some light traces of discolored blood left in both areas. I felt a strange throbbing on the inside of my cheek. I flipped my left cheek over, in side out and saw a black circlular magnet looking device embedded inside the cheek. I immediatley paniced, got dressed as fast as i could and took off from that house. I was afraid that if i saw a doctor they would most likley be a somehow realted to whomever had done this, not to mention that I had about 5 dollars to my name and no health insurance. I went to visit with a few close friends, and told them what i found and they looked at me like i was their enemy. I kept it quiet from then on that day, but got very depressed, and turned to drinking so as to forget about this whole experience. I drank myself into a deep sleep, and slept at another friends house. I felt my legs raising into the air by themselves a few times before actually falling into a dep sleep. when i awoke the nest morning i look at the cheek in the mirror and the implant or whatever it was, was gone. The thing that is so strange about all of this is that the house where this occurred, i would constantly hear footsteps of a heavy human being in the attic above my bedroom. But when i was lying down, and i'd get the thought to get up and try and investegate, i would find myself fully awake but my limbs frozen unable to move, as if my brain would not let my limbs move. A strange feelin of indecision. also noticed some some strange square footprints outside in the snow.

PKD

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
on a side note, while i was living in this house, i would hear helicoptors hovering at early hours of the morning, and the house itself was deep in the mountains, located in front of approximatley 60 miles of state owned forest. this area also had a high concentration of UFO activit, witnessed by myself, as well as a military weapons testing faciluty no less than 25 miles away, where it has been noted for over thirty years to be a testing ground for extremely secretive and scientifically advacned acoustic and etheric military weaponry.

PKD

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

for anyone who hasn't do so, i would highly reccomend reading Dr. Lammers book on this subject. It basically states that the US military has hired Russian parapsychics to invade peoples homes in thermoptic suits and plant small radiation modules in the said home, in order to metamorphasize some type of cancer in the tracked subject, thus vastly decreasing their lifespan. I'm sure all of this may be difficult to beleive but in all the things i've experienced and seen over the years with my own eyes, this entire conspiracy is of utmost secrecy by those involved in carrying out its tactics of psychotronic warfare.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
I don't see any of you jumping to expose EarthSister as a Hoaxer , she claims to talk to Aliens!

I've done so many times and I stand by my opinion that she's a fraud.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So now we know what you guys are doing in those secret Deny Ignorance Steering Committee meetings!

The stale smell of the Backroom Cigar Smoke is lingering.

You all know this doesn't look good.

lost_shaman

Ah yes, the age old accusation of being "agents of misinfo". Grow up. I'm shocked at some of the replies in this post. The apologetics are sickening.

I'm extremely skeptical of this story because I've seen this kind of fraud all too often in the UFO community. It's not the skeptics that make it hard for people to "tell their stories"...it's the frauds and loons that do. Perhaps you should be apologizing to NeedHelp for them instead?

[edit on 9-12-2005 by Preest]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

So now we know what you guys are doing in those secret Deny Ignorance Steering Committee meetings!

The stale smell of the Backroom Cigar Smoke is lingering.

You all know this doesn't look good.

lost_shaman

Ah yes, the age old accusation of being "agents of misinfo". Grow up. I'm shocked at some of the replies in this post. The apologetics are sickening.

Excuse me but I didn't say "agents of disinfo " , I said backroom cigar smoke , and the people I was talking about know what I was talking about .

I'm extremely skeptical of this story because I've seen this kind of fraud all too often in the UFO community. It's not the skeptics that make it hard for people to "tell their stories"...it's the frauds and loons that do. Perhaps you should be apologizing to NeedHelp for them instead?

Why should I apologize for hoaxers?

UFOs are reported all over the world , and a few hoaxes don't change the fact real people report real things they witness.

This was a strange story , and no one has made a decent case that Need Help is a Hoaxer, so saying that she is because others in the past have tried to hoax things on this site and elsewhere is an illegitimate argument.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

This was a strange story , and no one has made a decent case that Need Help is a Hoaxer, so saying that she is because others in the past have tried to hoax things on this site and elsewhere is an illegitimate argument.

A strange story? Perhaps.

Nobody has made a decent case that Need Help is a "hoaxer"...maybe...but in my opinion Need Help hasn't helped her case by following in the same pedictable footsteps as other "hoaxers" in the past that have tried to spin their deception on ATS.

This type of thing isn't new. In every frauds thread there's an equal amount skeptics and believers with a few loons thrown in for good measure. I've witnessed the whole "I'm never coming back to this site" and "People are scared of the truth" scams and they're nothing more than indications of guilt and desperation.

Did she cough something up? Quite possibly. I occasionally have to wrench small bits of shrapnel from my hand and foot from 9 yr-old bullet fragments but I didn't feel the need to bring it to the ATS Alien forum. Perhaps her story is nothing more than that. Course, we won't know unless we see more evidence and it appears that Need Help is busy upholding her end of the suspicious behaviour (as they all do) so that evidence may never be forthcoming.

[edit on 9-12-2005 by Preest]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Nobody has made a decent case that Need Help is a "hoaxer"...maybe...but in my opinion Need Help hasn't helped her case by following in the same pedictable footsteps as other "hoaxers" in the past that have tried to spin their deception on ATS.

A good hoaxer will try to act like a real person telling the account of a real event , so everyone telling real events is going to look superfically like a past hoaxer. Like I said before it isn't a legitimate argument.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Did she cough something up? Quite possibly.

Preest, I think it is important to lead off any approriate response to your post with this quote, as it is illustrative of the objective possibilities surrounding the circumstances.

Need Help hasn't helped her case by following in the same pedictable footsteps as other "hoaxers" in the past that have tried to spin their deception on ATS.

Yet not only is this statement contrary to the above quote, but wrongfully presumptuous as well. This is a disservice to the truth and to anyone who comes here, pure in motive, expressing the same desire: a quest for information and for the truth.

It would seem the "objective skeptic" would at the very least maintain objectivity, as best quoted in antoher post:

Originally posted by Majic
I agree... that there is no need to call this a hoax just yet. Likewise, I see no reason whatsoever to assume this is not a hoax, either. I don't see enough evidence either way -- yet.

Even the most skeptical critical thinker must acknowledge this very real truth. However, your speculation regarding the author's motives are just that: speculation. If you are a truly reasonable person, you will in the very least acknowledge that the circumstantial speculation of her motives only results in your premature and accusatory use of derrogatory labels is destructive and does nothing other than inhibit our collective quest for the objective truth.

Considering the degree to which the thread's author is directly involved in this (still unfolding) story, as an "outsider looking in" and as a self-proclaimed objective centrist, IMHO she has done a remarkable job of maintaining her objectivity in the face of the abject (and IMHO undeserved) criticism she has received from several persons here.

I am still at a loss as to what -- if any -- value there is at this time in lobbing more criticisms and pointless speculation, considering:

1. The object is currently receiving professional attention in the form of scientific study and analysis.

2. The aforementioned analysis is being conducted at the suggestion of a well-known ufologist.

3. The results of said analysis are to be published and made public.

In other words, the situation is now (and has long been) out of the author's hands.

Now, before you respond by making the case that you are yet to indepedently confirm this aforementioned study is indeed to be published at a later date, please remind of yourself of the following: You lack of independent confirmation -- or any lack of indepdendent confirmation -- is exactly that -- just a lack of confirmation.

Unless you can speak unequivocally to the lifecycle between the time such an anomalous object may first undergo scientific analysis and the time such a study has produced published results, it seems awfully premature to make such inferences at this time.

This type of thing isn't new. In every frauds thread...

Again, this inference represents nothing more than a circumstantial assualt on someone's character, and does nothing to further the collective pursuit of the truth. Please refer to the above comments for my substantiation of the preceding remarks.

Course, we won't know unless we see more evidence and it appears that Need Help is busy upholding her end of the suspicious behaviour (as they all do) so that evidence may never be forthcoming.

I am confused as to what "suspicious behavior" you are referring to? Let me help redirect what I detect to be a sense of faux arrogance inherent to your comment:

Like NH, I came to this board looking for answers, answers to help provide insight on events which I was unable to explain by conventional means.

Like NH, I maintained (and still do to date) my anonymity, as answers to these questions were of ancillary importance at best. You see, I have a life & marriage to attend to on a daily basis, and while I am curious enough to have come here in the first place to seek answers, in truth I find the quest for such answers to be a luxury in life, and for me of peripheral importance at best.

This is where I am coming from. And if NH's quest for her truth is to be accepted at face value, she is coming from a similar place. This is where I find myself stunned to the degree to whcih certain members can be so misguided as to their relatively insignificant role in such outsider's lives...

My wife and marriage are are what matter, and while I am curious enough to seek answers, it is hardly worth it to tolerate someone who doesn't matter not only interfering with my quest for the truth, but actually feels entitled to demand I justify my own personal motives for my own personal quest?

Are you kidding me? You may not realize it, but this is and awfully arrogant and narcissistic in nature. NH in truth owes you nothing. She came her in search of answers. Why on earth would you possibly think your skeptism even matters to her in the first place?

Like NH, I was rather up front in my initial posts that I may very well simply bounce from the board. And bounce I did. Similarly, while I am blessed with the time and luxury to once again step from behind the Looking Glass, it is only because I see the same disfunctional cycle taking place, one that serves no purpose other than to inhibit the collective quest for the objective truth.

If you want updates on the situation, simply visit her blog, so that you may completely inform yourself of all the facts and available data before prematurely passing judgement on the circumstances and in doing so, comeone's character. And before you repsond by telling me you "don't have the time" to do so, it is the least you owe her if you plan to question someone else's motives, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Time, The Great Revealer

I'm in no hurry. We'll see what happens, or doesn't happen.

This may be an interesting piece of the cosmic puzzle, or just another roadside attraction. Either way, I'm curious, but I'm not holding my breath.

In the meantime, members can debate away and have fun speculating.

However, I suspect most ATSers who have followed this thread are, like I am, waiting to see what comes next.

That can be fun, too.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
what ?

why ?

was she worried about clutter ? wtf ?

sorry, that comment really frosted my gonads..

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just in case anyone still beleives this is from a ET source...
the compositional analysis is in...

it is common mix of copper and brass...
nothing unusual regarding metal composition...

it seems to be terrestrial... or at least terrestrially possible...

I haven't seen an update since the 15th of september (when she recieved the alloy analysis...
... so it appears that Jessica has her answer, and isn't sharing...

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
No, she's been answering questions in the commentary section. There just hasn't been any news to put up on the blog. They're currently checking it for curcuitry, and last she said anything was about a week ago, when she'd just e-mailed a couple of brass/copper makign companies to check how common this alloy was, escpecially the one with arsenic.

Do your research next time.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
No, she's been answering questions in the commentary section. There just hasn't been any news to put up on the blog. They're currently checking it for curcuitry, and last she said anything was about a week ago, when she'd just e-mailed a couple of brass/copper makign companies to check how common this alloy was, escpecially the one with arsenic.

Do your research next time.

and where did i not?
I said the last update was sept 15th... it was...
the comments section has no date stamp, so you cannot tell when the last comment was made... the last info she posted matched the same info from her blog...
so it would appear to anyone that doesn't know her personally that she hasn't shared info since sept 15th... and if so... no NEW info...

I am merely posting this info here, that wasn't mentioned since her last update... you got a problem with that? not all ATSers will want to go find her blog to get an update...

again... it was common metal... brass, copper, and some zinc to be exact...
no kryptonium yet... so I am merely stating the obvious...
it looks terrestrial... and is possibly from a terrestrial source...

it was to be looked at by an electronics expert after sept 15th... so any word on that yet?

[edit on 7-10-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hostile aren't we? Your post just sounded like an attempt to debunk, but I avoided to say the word 'debunk' because I wasn't sure, though now I am.

Yeah, I'll admit to the fact that it seems more 'terrestial' that it's made from a common alloy, but in actuality it doesn't say who ever put that thing there purposely made it seem that way, just because they could.

The mystery is maybe an inch less shallow now, and the bottom is nowhere to be seen.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Oi Jessica,

I recently returned from Brasil where I have traveled extensively off and on over the past 16 years. I have seen and heard many odd occurrences and this event seems to fit right in with the Brasilian unknown. I personally don't think it has anything to do with ET, but that's just my opinion.

If I had found such an object in my partner who was a Medical professional, I would have looked at it under a microscope the following day. Curious that you chose not to do so. I have been to many medical facilities in Brasil, even some very remote and primitive ones and even the most basic ones had simple microscopes as do Universities all across the country. Finding a microscope to look at it with, would have been a simple matter. I would also have taken it to one of the many and qualified jewelers in Brasil and ask their opinion on its composition. For a start... But that's just me.

I hope you find an answer that satisfies your curiosity and ends your worry. I wouldn't worry to much though. It's probably nothing.

Espero que voces sao felice e andando a caminho certo.

Abraços, -Terapin (a Tataruga)

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
please exscuse this fllippant post

[edit on 9-10-2005 by freddieb]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Do we know whether or not Need Help has had an alien abducton experience in the past?

Or any UFO sightings/parnormal events?

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
No she said she hasn't nor has her Girlfriend.

The tests show that the metal is common arsenical copper , so there isn't any reason to suspect anything other than an earthly explaination.

But the metal fragment is still a mystery , as to how and why these metal fragments were being coughed up.

Just not an Alien Implant mystery , that is why I wanted to see this tested so that we could say , Yes this is a common Earthly Metal or No this is not a common metal.

I'm happy that the tests were done.

[edit on 9-10-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Isn't it possible that Aliens would have Earthly metal? If not on their own planet, what about their supposed conections with the US government?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join