It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

page: 24
4
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I liked your post and I agree with much of what you said.

By the way, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get to the bottom of your situation yet, with your mom.

Do I know if you're a hoax? No. Am I going to try and bust your balls and attempt to debunk your story? Ah, no. Is it detrimental to my life if you are lying? No. Therefore, I'll take your word for it and give my best wishes to you and try and help out if possible.


That's how I would deal with ANYONE with this type of story, such as mine. It's calm. It's civil. It's productive. For God's sake you could be telling the truth and something serious has happened to your loved one and need help. The last thing you need is people giving you $hit.

For instance, someone mentioned something about a lady on this website who claims she can talk to aliens. Great! Have fun, tell them I said hi. Good for you. What do I care about?: Can you prove it?

For fun, I would take the time to ask her a few questions and probe around, perhaps even ask her to write the language down, but for God's sake wouldn't start calling her a lying b&tch! That's very unnecessary. Maybe she can talk to aliens, maybe she's mentally ill. I DON'T KNOW - that's the point - you just don't know. If she could prove it, I surely would be interested. Otherwise, there's other things to pay attention to in life.

Okay, so you said that I should have thicker skin with skeptics. That would be necessary for a person who was trying to prove something to a group of people and felt the need for approval and who also had the time to stick around to get sworn at by strangers and given a lot of crap. Thanks, but no thanks.

I would rather deal with professionals who treat me with respect and get the help that is necessary.

I'm not claiming anything. I honestly don't know what this thing is. I claim that it appears odd and that the occurrence of it is *very odd. That's it.

I went to Ufologists because if I went to the police or other doctors they would hold it, give it a look and say, 'um yeah, that looks like brass. BYE'.


When we get the MRI's of her sister, I'm going to compile a whole list of questions to ask them to include in the research if they haven't already thought of it. (The questions that are still floating around in my head which are listed on the blog)

There is still much to be learned about the object still.




posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
NH, You seem to have an attitude towards the unknown that’s very similar to my own. In the end I’m here at ATS because I want to broaden my views and expand my knowledge about the world. I find that sometimes you just have to make up your mind about something without having solid proof. Instead you judge a persons sincerity and the probability of their reasoning.

If you think about it there´s a lot of things that most people ”know” without having seen or experienced for themselves. They take someone elses word for it because it sounds likely and logical. Weather that someone’s a book, media or your teacher at school. When I’ve made up my mind I see no reason to force my opinion on anyone else. I do however think that the keyword is ”respect”. It could definately be used more frequently on the internet.

I’ll be following this thread to see what unfolds…



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
There are rules, what an alien implant should look like, and why that is.

Alien computers are made of crystals, therefore any alien implant should be a crystal. Any huge information can be encrypted in the molecular structure of a crystal, it is possible to create a tiny supercomputer good enough to do everything required to deal with a human being.

My alien implant is a 4mm diameter polished brown crystal, surrounded by living tissue to protect it from shock and impact. It is well that a round, polished object should be implanted because it becomes part of the human body, it has to act as another organ. Actually, it was teleported there, no need for surgery and BS like that...

[edit on 1-11-2005 by Khali]



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khali
There are rules, what an alien implant should look like, and why that is.

Alien computers are made of crystals


Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but thats just as much speculation. First, we don't have proof of aliens existence, second we certainly don't have proof of anything they use, and thirdly, the fact they make computers out of crystals has as much reasoning and evidence as me saying "Turkeys are made out of marmalade". If there are "rules", we don't know them. Saying "I think Aliens computers are made out of crystals" is fine, but you can't just outright say they ARE, because it's blatantly false.



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but thats just as much speculation. First, we don't have proof of aliens existence, second we certainly don't have proof of anything they use, and thirdly, the fact they make computers out of crystals has as much reasoning and evidence as me saying "Turkeys are made out of marmalade". If there are "rules", we don't know them. Saying "I think Aliens computers are made out of crystals" is fine, but you can't just outright say they ARE, because it's blatantly false.


Are you right, or are you wrong? Is there any proof that you are right claiming there is no evidence of alien existance, or their activity here?

For me, there is evodence to my above statements. And that evidence is far enough for me. Clearly, it would meannothing for others, or would simply be commented as lie. But at this point, the whole ATS should be shut down and be forgotten forever because there is no evidence and proof for anything here.

Sadly it is very important to show proof for people or else they will be lost. It is a restriction to people's mind, God created them this way. But of course, there is no evidence or proof for His existance, still people keep worshipping that nasty alien. Why? Because their mind was programmed to worship Him. But of course, there is no proof and evidence for that,... we are back at the beginning. Now what?

[edit on 1-11-2005 by Khali]



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khali
Are you right, or are you wrong? Is there any proof that you are right claiming there is no evidence of alien existance, or their activity here?

For me, there is evodence to my above statements. And that evidence is far enough for me. Clearly, it would meannothing for others, or would simply be commented as lie. But at this point, the whole ATS should be shut down and be forgotten forever because there is no evidence and proof for anything here.

Sadly it is very important to show proof for people or else they will be lost. It is a restriction to people's mind, God created them this way. But of course, there is no evidence or proof for His existance, still people keep worshipping that nasty alien. Why? Because their mind was programmed to worship Him. But of course, there is no proof and evidence for that,... we are back at the beginning. Now what?


Yes you do need proof to back up such comments as 'alien implants are made of crystals'. 99.99% of ATS members are not fortunate enough to have seen an alien, let alone seen examples of their technology. It is one thing to believe in aliens. It is another to believe that aliens implant chips into humans. It is quite something else to boldly assert that alien technology is made of crystal and then say this is true because you say it is and we have to believe you.

Yes, our whole lives are filled with belief - not just of a religious nature but in everything. However, before belief comes trust. You have to trust someone/something before you believe them. You have to instill trust by providing good solid reasons why anyone should believe you.

Merely saying that you have 'evidence' which you will not share with anyone else makes you sound utterly unconvincing.



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So what does a solid evidence mean? Any evidence that cannot be attacked. Saying that I have a skyblue Mercedes Benz S-Guard is unbelievable, but if I show it to you, you will only believe that I brought itto you, not that it's mine. But if you see me in television introducing my Global Express XRS jetliner, you will believe that the armoured car is mine.

How would you believe, that I have a 4mm brown crystal implant located at the back of my head? If you would touch it, you'd say, it's only a lump. If a doc would take it out, you'd say, I made up the whole story, the doc was well paid. If I would show you an alien, and she would tell you that it was put into me, you would probably believe me. But others would not believe you . So we together, you and me would be at a same point, but nobody else would believe us.

What would be a good solid evidence that everyone would believe, and it would be accepted? Only if those aliens would come to public, they would show themselves and would say, we are here, and UFOs do exist. No doubt, everyone would believe them and me, people would know that aliens exist.

What would happen, if aliens would show themselves to the World? People would start wondering, how to use them up in order to gain power, wealth, technology, advancement, and not for last, how to defeat the Enemy using alien technology.

But there comes the question:Would aliens agree with all this? Do they want us to know anything aboutthem? I guess NO, and so does my alien implant remain a secret forever. It is purposelythere, not to make a show out of it.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by Khali]



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i'm responding to AJ geveard right at this moment and am telling him everything. he says he's been in italy with roger leir and they're sending people to our house...

i'm using a suggestion on this site to tell him..

[edit on 1-11-2005 by Need Help]



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
that would be way cool if that were really an implant!



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I just wrote him everything that I want to know about the "chip", including some of the suggestions from this website.


I'm not getting all excited. They can come to my house and we'll interview and chat with them sure.

And everyone in the world can get excited, but the facts remain the same.


It's brass. And no one has
told me if there's anything inside it yet or how it was made.

But AJ Gevaerd is very, very cool. He just told me I was crazy for wanting to move to Fl, lol. and told me not to.

Well I'm off to a party now.

Tchau

Abraços!



posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Need Help
I liked your post and I agree with much of what you said.

By the way, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get to the bottom of your situation yet, with your mom.

Do I know if you're a hoax? No. Am I going to try and bust your balls and attempt to debunk your story? Ah, no. Is it detrimental to my life if you are lying? No. Therefore, I'll take your word for it and give my best wishes to you and try and help out if possible.


That's how I would deal with ANYONE with this type of story, such as mine. It's calm. It's civil. It's productive. For God's sake you could be telling the truth and something serious has happened to your loved one and need help. The last thing you need is people giving you $hit.

For instance, someone mentioned something about a lady on this website who claims she can talk to aliens. Great! Have fun, tell them I said hi. Good for you. What do I care about?: Can you prove it?

For fun, I would take the time to ask her a few questions and probe around, perhaps even ask her to write the language down, but for God's sake wouldn't start calling her a lying b&tch! That's very unnecessary. Maybe she can talk to aliens, maybe she's mentally ill. I DON'T KNOW - that's the point - you just don't know. If she could prove it, I surely would be interested. Otherwise, there's other things to pay attention to in life.

Okay, so you said that I should have thicker skin with skeptics. That would be necessary for a person who was trying to prove something to a group of people and felt the need for approval and who also had the time to stick around to get sworn at by strangers and given a lot of crap. Thanks, but no thanks.

I would rather deal with professionals who treat me with respect and get the help that is necessary.

I'm not claiming anything. I honestly don't know what this thing is. I claim that it appears odd and that the occurrence of it is *very odd. That's it.

I went to Ufologists because if I went to the police or other doctors they would hold it, give it a look and say, 'um yeah, that looks like brass. BYE'.


When we get the MRI's of her sister, I'm going to compile a whole list of questions to ask them to include in the research if they haven't already thought of it. (The questions that are still floating around in my head which are listed on the blog)

There is still much to be learned about the object still.


Of course you do not know if I was hoaxking the weird crap about my mom. The only one who would know is me. I myself stick by my story to this day. Thats all I can prove. But my point wasnt to make people believe my story. People are entitled to pre-concieved opinions. My post was merely to see if people might have heard something like it, or might have known what happened from research or prior experience.

I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, and I have no opinion on the matter, other than I am willing to keep track of your story and judge for myself.

As Skeptic Overlord and others have stated, blindly accepting anything anyone on here claims is NOT the way to do things. ATS has bult up a rep as being an intelligent conspiracy site. My disagreement was in how you were questioned. From what I read, people were attacking you and calling bull# on you before any constrctive, neutrally critical questions could have been asked. Skepticism is fine. I am often skeptical of things, though neitrally so. For example, a neutral skeptical question would be "Why did your girlfriend not go to the hospital and, on her own time with a little persuision, do some remedial checks and analysis on it?" as opposed to a more agressive and arguemetive "If your girlfriend was a real doctor, she would be checking this out the moment it happened, and got X-Rays and such".

Just because someone runs off when skeptics start questioning to hard does not mean they arer hiding something. Sometimes, especially when dealing with personal and strange situations such as this, a person might be overly sensitive., and such hammering might drive them away simply because they are too upset to deal with such things.

Like I said before, Im keeping an open mind here and am waiting for the results. I have not made any descision on to your authenticity, but am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Im willing to give you all the rope you need to either hang yourself and prove it all BS, or use that rope to tie up your case nice and tight and provide us a very fascinating and new insight into the whole UFO/Alien implant phenomenon.

Anyways, dont be afraid to keep us posted of developments, because you have both believers and skeptics here waiting on it.

And my sincere apologies to those skeptics on here who grilled her a bit. I am not criticizing your skepticism, I am simply giving my own opinion on the way we go about interrogating stories on here for the truth, and how I personally would handle them.

But thats just me.



posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I found this site in the same manner you did. I wanted help to see if someone could help me understand this better. Perhaps someone would recognize this thing? Perhaps it was happening to someone else?

I was nieve in the sense that I didn't realize that people might actually think I was lying. Isn't that stupid? And I guess I didn't realize that this website is really all about conspiracies and debating. So it comes with the territory. I found this website by a direct link into the 'alien dept.', so I just registered without learning about the backbone of the website.

At this point in the process of researching this object, I am open to anything. There are two aspects I am truly certain and captivated by and they are: The precision of the object and the numerous occurrences in *both sisters.

I'm not claiming aliens did this, I'm not claiming it's plumbing, I am merely trying to find out as much as I can about the object and continue researching from there. I really don't know what is causing this.

And just like I said, I went to Ufologists because of the oddity of the situation. The police or other doctors most likely would not have taken the situation seriously and I wouldn't have gotten far.

You said: "Why did your girlfriend not go to the hospital and, on her own time with a little persuision, do some remedial checks and analysis on it?".

"It" being the last chip? The last chip was sent to a lab by their mother. She finally had enough, got scared at that point, and contacted a friend who knew some people who had access to a lab.

Why wasn't she immediately sent to a hospital to get all kinds of checks? I don't know. What I do know is that the family never worried about it too much from what I've been told. Nobody was disappearing or suffering consequences, so they just sort of let it to the side. Even in Dr. Stancka's office, she said "We never worried about it. I've never worried about it myself honestly. I just have always felt that it wasn't a big deal".

You know, I probably would have done the same thing. If I had two daughters who were once in a while handing me these brass looking chips, I would figure it was the crappy plumbing and toss them out too (not knowing what I know now of course). It makes perfect sense to me that her mom finally got scared about it when she expelled the last one in 2003, like 15 years after the first one. That's a bit odd. Because if it was happening to my daughters, it should be happening to me or someone else at least.

So yes, they did take action on it. They just took a while. Why hasn't my girlfriend been worrying about it and checking herself constantly for the past 16 years? She's not been worried about it.

Even when she handed me the "chip" that day, she didn't break a sweat. She yelled from the bathroom reminding me of that story she once told me of how this keeps happening to her and then walked in the livingroom with it on her finger. Again, not a hint of worry, just gave it to me and told me to keep it like it was a souveneir. She is a very happy and friendly non-worry type of person in general.

Did I throw it away? Nope. Did I remain VERY CURIOUS with this strange occurrence, yes. I found this website that very same day I think or perhaps it was the next.

So when she handed it to me, she wasn't like, "OH MY GOD, let's go to get me checked out right now!". She said keep it, went back into the bathroom, finished grooming herself and went back to the hospital to finish her shift.

What did I do? Sat on the couch checking it out on my finger and immediately went online searching.

When she got home I showed her that similar story I found on the internet and it stressed her out. She doesn't like to talk about it at length. She doesn't want to worry about it. In fact, she has done 0 research on this. It has all been me. Also, Stancka and Gevaerd don't even include her in their emails to me anymore.

And about running from the skeptics, I don't discuss this with family or friends, except here and with Gevaerd, Leir, and Stancka, I felt supported here at first. But when the agression started it no longer felt 'safe' or useful. So that's why I started my blog.


Also, keep in mind: They have already have the SEM (elemental composition) results. It's brass. Unless they find something extraordinary or "alien" out, you don't have to wait and be patient for anything (like hanging myself). The answer is already out there and I provided links to it. Therefore, they will *not claim it's alien, period. They simply cannot or should not as scientists.

The only thing of interest at this point would be reading the article which *will be published about our story and about this process in its entirety. Unless like I said they find something alien...and actually publish those findings to the government and public.

For me? I've already got the microscopic pictures on a disc now. Hell or high water I'm going to have a metallurgist tell me how this thing could have been made and also am going to find out through Gevaerd/Stancka what is inside it.



posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I know that I responded to Need Help and encouraged her to talk to Professionals , and write a thread for us on ATS.

I feel like things went way beyond I ever thought things would go.

I honestly thought that someone would ID this thing ASAP.

That did not happen.

My curiosity gets the best of me often and I personally look forward to finding the answer to this one problem.

I also feel bad for Need Help " I feel like I contributed to your Ills if you know what I mean " , and I did not mean to do that.


Edit:

F.Y I.

For any skeptics of Need Help's motives I do have every one of Need Help's E-Mails Dating back to 8/12/05 ( ATS U2Us not included ) and trust me she has been " Extremely Consistent " in her " Opinion " over time and I can back up my " Opinion " of " Her opinion" with unaltered E-Mails and facts should the need for that ever occur.




[edit on 4-11-2005 by lost_shaman]



posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks for attesting Shaman, but you don't need to feel "bad" for God's sake. You helped me out.



posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
All Quiet On The Southern Front

Has anything further developed on this story?

Just wonderin'.



posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Oh wow this topic is still alive? Didn't umm you go to just updating your blog?

(Btw, I'm a complete supporter of you Jess.)


I haven't seen any developments on this story for while... But then I was just keeping up with the blog.

Yuriko



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
based on those pictures, i'm sure the feds have a pretty good fingerprint layout of your index finger so I would be careful if I were you.



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Please could someone tell me the url of the blog or tell me what page it is on? i've already read every page a while ago and my firefox crashed



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
No problem... Here is the link...

goldchipinfoandupdates.blogspot.com...



posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I haven't been paying attention to this subject at all. Last email I rec'd from Gevaerd was that he was with Leir, and Leir was excited about the case, and that Gevaerd was sending people to our house for questioning. He also asked me for updates from Stancka. That puzzled me because they're friends. So whatever..

.......................I haven't heard anything since.

I emailed Stancka asking him questions and have rec'd no response.

The only responsiblity we have still is giving both MRI's to Stancka, that he was waiting for them. Well, we just can't drop everything and travel to go get them. So we'll get them when we can.

I went on Paltalk a few weeks ago and was stumbling around rooms and found a UFO room and thought what the heck. So I went in and chatted with this guy who has a radio station. So I told my entire story in his room and he told me Leir was going on their show the next week, so I told him to say hi to Leir for me.

And that's all folks!



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join