It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yes, it would seem that aliens ought have some common earth metals.
Just as it would seem they might have gone beyond nano-circuitry.

Oh....The copper-brass composition (70/30) is common in household plumbing as well as the arsenic.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
Isn't it possible that Aliens would have Earthly metal? If not on their own planet, what about their supposed conections with the US government?

Gold, iron,nickel,platinum etc.. have all be found outside earth.

Our asteroid belt is full of M-type asteroids with that stuff

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The object needs to be sent to a meteoritical lab. If it's extraterrestrial they can definately say and also tell how long the object has been here, age of the object,etc. There may not be enough of it to get all the asnwers but they can verify if it came from "out there" or not.

You may contact several labs, they are listed in the book "Rocks from space" by Richard Norton.

There are also several dealers that have labs available.

They ONLY way to know is to contact one of those labs.

Tom

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Has your GF had any root canals, gold fillings or caps put on her teeth?
I happen to know that dentists do some weird things too private to post here..
Being a victim of strange dental procedures, this I would look at also.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This chip has nothing to do with aliens. It is simply a manmade object, made for whatever reason... I think to make a good fantasy show.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Here's what we know according to her blog and comments:
goldchipinfoandupdates.blogspot.com...

A.) Composition is brass. Specifically Arsenic 70/30 brass.

B.) Brass is commonly used in plumbing.

C.) Testimonial in comments from someone who works with plumbing having seen larger and smaller chips of brass from deterioration and hammering.

D.) Most incidences of coughing up occur while brushing teeth, which most consider to be a 'bathroom sink' activity.

Waive an alien flag if you like, but the only way I will is if there's compelling evidence that plumbers are actually aliens.

Hm...apparently has a knack for astronomy. Do you see the moon on this guy?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Funny to see this thread alive again. I see there has been no activity on the blog site for nearly a month... All the excitement died down... With no clear answers. Wonder if anyone still has contact with Jessica?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
There's been no activity because I've been very busy with life.

It's funny, everyone makes all these assumptions saying they would do this or they would do that and "it's funny" that I didn't do everything exactly the way people would have done themselves.

Who missed the point that she first expelled something like this when she was 11? Their parents didn't rush out to a lab and neither did we. It's never smart to RUSH into anything. I'm very content with how I handled it and it's going very well. I'm just done with explaining to everyone and answering every question.

The chip has not been destroyed, not even for the SEM, you can see that for yourself in the SEM pictures on the blog. It's still in tact and I received an email from AJ Gevaerd last week that he's been flying back and forth to California to meet with Roger Leir. He said Leir was very, very interested. I've talked to Leir myself and just like everyone else he's not sure what it is. And from Stancka, Geveard, and Leir NOT ONE OF THEM HAS SAID IT WAS PLUMBING.

It's not happening to anyone else, that we know of! There's a fine screen on our faucet! It has happened in different locations throughout Brazil!

Last I heard was that it was going to be looked at by an "electronics expert" and that was quite some time ago..I haven't heard anything, save for a few emails from Stancka saying he has been sick with the flu and is waiting on us for the MRI's to publish the article and from Gevaerd.

I knew this was going to be a long, drawn out process and I'm respectful and patient enough to let everyone including myself slowly unfold this mystery as much as it is humanly possible.

I don't have the time to explain every little detail and I don't need to either.

Here's my latest post on my blog:
I haven't heard anything..nada from the brass tube people I wrote, but I've been very busy with life lately and haven't had time to re-write new people. But I certainly haven't given up on this...just busy with life.

AJ Gevaerd is still very interested with our case even though 'it's just brass'. He wrote me just last week.

He's been flying back and forth meeting with Roger Leir in California with whom I have conversed quite a bit with through email. We're moving to the US soon, so if it happens there Dr. Leir and I have an understanding that we'll go to him and of course include AJ if it happens.

All they know is that it's brass, and of course they've seen we're very normal and stable people so they're very curious and are studying it. There will be an article in UFO magazine, which will most probably be translated in the new American version of UFO I think AJ and Leir are creating.

We're actually the ones who are lagging. We need to gather up both MRI's of the two sisters and that's proving to be a task. We have one set, the sister's is pretty far away and it would be pretty expensive to send. But it'll happen soon.

I have a feeling you'll being seeing the article in an American UFO magazine. And you'll know it's it when you see the photos of the chip they'll probably provide. It should prove to be a really interesting article.

The article will be about EVERYTHING that goes into the research of alleged implants, and this is according to Dr. Luciano Stancka who is the acclaimed Brazilian doctor who is doing the research on the chip.

That's it, I already knew this would be a long drawn out process. Once Dr. Stancka has both MRI's, I think he'll publish the article. So he's just waiting on us. And we'll jump on it as soon as possibl

[edit on 23-10-2005 by Need Help]

EDIT: correction..you can't see the SEM chip pictures on the blog only the microscopic, I'm still trying to figure out how to add those pictures. It's not in JPEG format so I don't know how to cut and paste that.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
All of the suggestions (meteorologic lab research, etc.) will probably be carried out by Stancka and Gevaerd and Leir. Go to Leir's website and watch what process he had done for that rock that was given to him from that famous alien crash thing.

I have 0 doubts about these folks. They are very professional, genial, and systematic, which cannot be said for all Ufologists. And I guess I don't NEED every little detail, what I do care about, is that there's a group of very capable people working on it. That's their job. And I have a life and job to tend to as well. And if it happens again, I know right where to go to where we'll be taken seriously and respected and helped right away.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomastro
The object needs to be sent to a meteoritical lab. If it's extraterrestrial they can definately say and also tell how long the object has been here, age of the object,etc. There may not be enough of it to get all the asnwers but they can verify if it came from "out there" or not.

You may contact several labs, they are listed in the book "Rocks from space" by Richard Norton.

There are also several dealers that have labs available.

They ONLY way to know is to contact one of those labs.

Tom

Sorry to quote...

This is a great suggestion. The only thing we can go by is the object itself. So we need to find out *how this was created exactly (what type of machinery) and if possible, as you said, *when. I think Carbon 14 dating can answer this.

I need to write a report for Stancka to drop off along with both sets of MRI's, so I will definitely include these thoughts. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Our Faucet..

Although very small, the chip could not have fit through here.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Need Help;

Please know that there are really decent folks in here.
I have not read all this thread since I posted about the dentists doing thngs to people.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Wonderfull reply Need Help. Your dedication and ability to at the same time get effected by the trolls, and yet beat them down at every corner is remarkable. Good luck in your quest and belive me I will be reading that article, and continue to watch this thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Great to see you back, NH! Keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Glad your back and keeping us up to date with things Need Help !

I hope your able to figure this out . Hopefully you will with all the professional help your getting.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Does anyone have any idea how to paste a Microsoft Word document online? For instance, here.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Host it perhaps? Upload it to www.rapidshare.de and post the link.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thanks! Here's links to the SEM results.

rapidshare.de...

rapidshare.de...

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
NH I too am glad you have returned. We who are with you will follow your postings. Please dont leave us behind. Thank you for your update.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

In my online experience (extensive), people don't come to a site like this with a story like that unless attention is the motive.

Not entirely true, Skeptic. Remember my first post? The one about doctors or whatever coming into our home and taking blood from my mom while she was drugged?

I came to this site because I was refered to it by a friend. I told him what happened, he suggested I go on here, maybe someone might know what Im talking about. 2/12 years later, Im still here and I still stand by my story, though Im no closer to figuring out what happened than I was back then.

My point is, honest people DO come here asking for help for truly perplexing issues of a truly WEIRD nature. I did.

However, my advice to anyone reporting anything weird or controversial, is that you need to have thick skin. Needs Help should have dealt better with the criticism. When I first came here, I had a few people calling BS on me just because I was reporting something odd, and , gods forbid, it was on Easter night! Needs Help, Ill say it again, dont complain about skeptics or rude people. They come with the territory, and if you really want the truth, you are going to have to face up to such people. Otherwise, I suggest dropping the whole matter and forgeting about it, if you are indeed being honest. I have no opinion on the matter even now, because any possibility of totally proving you a hoax has been blown away by some of the earlier skeptics.

Thats right. The earlier posting skeptics blew our chance to sniff out a hoax. I am a strong believer in the old adage "If you give em enough rope, they will hang themselves". Needs Help was not given enough rope to either hang herself, or truly tie down a legitimate and honest stake. Now I personally will never really be satisfied, unless I do read about this case in a respected UFO journal. Not like it matters anyway.

I do want to thank Needs Help for at least posting the pictures of the results and the lab analysis. I hate to say this, but I really dont see anything REALLY out of the ordinary about the composition. The microscopic pictures dont tell me much either. I dont see any circuits or anything like them, but Im not the expert. I shall have to wait till I read about it in a UFO journal if it makes it.

I also want to point out to those people who claim what THEY would have done in the same instance. Well, thats you. I sures as hell wouldnt have done what YOU ALL claim. For example:

1. If NHs girlfriend is indeed a doctor, I certainly wouldnt jump to get the thing examined. Doctors have reputations they need to protect. If I was a doc, Id mull it over for a while. I have seen what happens to people who have come out and spoken either of UFO experiences or other weirdness. Crucifixion doesnt even cover it.

2. If I had choked up gold chips, but was NOT made extremely ill, I would NOT run to have it examined, or run to the doctors. First of all, I cant afford a doctor. Second, I have had bad experiences with doctors. Id first examine the object, then spend a while mulling over what I might have done to cause such an anomaly. If nothing comes to mind, Id show the thing to some family and VERY trusted friends, see if they could tell me what it was. OR I would indeed post it here on ATS to get a broader range of opinions, before I went all out with expensive medical procedures and doctors and crap. But Id do it in a way that my actual identity would not be comprimised. The net seems a safe way to do it.

I just wish people, both believers and skeptics, had not jumped to conclusions so quickly and just let it run a bit longer. I think we could have learned more if we played our cards right.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join