It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact:reptilians control this planet and want NWO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is a link i want to put up. i put it up on another thread in hopes that someone could tell me what it actully was with a "rational" explaination. Someone did and said it's actually the head of a dog with the skin burned away (which i can now see it being, but i asked where they read it was actually a dog as i would like the source that confirmed this.).

My point is that WARTHOG, could see this picture and news article on the INTERNET and then he would say it is FACT and that all the NWO and Reptilian stuff is FACT just because it says so in this article and becuase the article says the pic is of a reptilian.

Warthog, you need to have actual proof of something before you keep calling all this stuff "facts". Heres the link.
www.mindtoysrus.com...

If it is indeed a dogs head, then in effect this article could be "disinfo." put out to fool or confuse people. My point is Warthog, how do you know any of the other stuff you read or see on the net in not "fact" but just made up or "disinfo."?
this link is the best pic i have ever seen trying to prove reptilians exist, actually i have never seen any other pics, yet even this is now said to be the head of a dog with skin burned away.

[edit on 1-8-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
ok, and now here is the link explaining that it is a hoax by an artist. Yet the picture was on the net for years without an explaination. Now if WARTHOG saw that pic for those years before it was explained to be a hoax by an artist, rest assured WARTHOG would be claiming the pic to be a fact of proof and that the article must be fact also because of the pic.
www.snopes.com...
WARTHOG, do you not see where i am coming from yet?
What you say COULD be true and then again it COULD be not true. You and others offer no real proof at all. ANYTHING on the internet can claim to be the truth, but that does not mean it is. you need more solid proof.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The 4th density is in referrence to what frequency something/one vibrates on. Everything vibrates on a certain frequency. Think of it like different radio or television stations that can be viewed or heard by changing the channel. Humans vibrate on the 3rd density(3-D) and can only detect things with the 5 senses. "Reptoids"/"spirits"/'demons"/etc. vibrate on another frequency which is why the average person can't see them. The year is not what affects density though. The reason the year 2012 specifically is significant is because of cosmic occurences which will happen in that year such as Earth going through an asteroid belt(if memory serves) and other such happenings. It's theorized that in the year 2012 the various electromagnetic upheavals and whatnot in the atmosphere will heighten our frequency and we will be able to see beyond just the 5 senses and detect the beings operating beyond the frequencies of visible light. In other words,the population in general will then be able to see the beings manipulating us as only psychics currently can now.
And,if billions of people are aware of these beings,their control evaporates. The can only control us through subversion and their mental conditioning of us to never believe their existence or recognize their actions. If that veil is lifted then they are suddenly up against an entire planet full of intelligent beings numbering in the billions.

However,if you really want to explore the reptoid research I'd highly suggest actually reading the studies(which I can almost guarantee anyone claiming no evidence exists haven't done) to some degree of extent. Something this far beyond conventional teaching can't really be conveyed effectively in bits and pieces and random messageboard comments. Whether one ultimately believes in the reptoids or not,there's quite abit of thought-provoking stuff to it.

[edit on 1-8-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
ok, and now here is the link explaining that it is a hoax by an artist. Yet the picture was on the net for years without an explaination. Now if WARTHOG saw that pic for those years before it was explained to be a hoax by an artist, rest assured WARTHOG would be claiming the pic to be a fact of proof and that the article must be fact also because of the pic.
www.snopes.com...
WARTHOG, do you not see where i am coming from yet?
What you say COULD be true and then again it COULD be not true. You and others offer no real proof at all. ANYTHING on the internet can claim to be the truth, but that does not mean it is. you need more solid proof.

Brilliant stuff. Thanks for posting that.

Ironically enough, I remember seeing that photo on David Icke's website a year or two back.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
no problem, i posted it because i get tired of hearing Warthog scream out his "facts" on his reptilian view on the world and then if those of us that just do not accept the "Lacerta Files" as facts without any proof, he calls us debunkers or "disinfo." agents. Actually i don't get tired of him, he and his posts are one of the main reasons i come onto this site.
and Warthog, it's not that i don't like you. It's just that you have to realize you are an 18 year old kid that is putting all your eggs in one basket when it comes to this whole "reptilian" thing. You need to keep more of an open mind on what "truths" may or may not be before you scream out that they are "facts" all the time.
The only "truth" of what you claim is that it MAY be true and then it MAY NOT be true.
There needs to be more proof.
I put those links up above to show you a point. The point is that the "Lacerta Files" could be the same thing as the link i put up above...nothing more then a hoax. The Lacerta Files may also be true, but there is no proof of it either way. So the only "fact" of the Lacerta Files is it is a story on the internet that may or may not be true and given the fact that it is pretty far out there, it is then up to the author to provide some kind of proof to back up a story like that or a story like the Dulce Report.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Good post greg, Halluluja (sp?)

I'm very open minded, but not so open minded that i'm blatantly ignorant.

Sebatwerk, some questions:

A) Why are you posting in the NWO section? this has little to do with Masons in most respects, occasionally Masons are blaimed for being NWO conspiritors
B) Why are you so obsessed about disproving Mason conspiracy and defending Masons?

there is nothing wrong by it and I see nothing wrong with Masons, but i'm just asking, are you interested in the conspiracy subject at all?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This thread makes me think of that old Ministry song "A new world order / A new world order" with a bunch of velociraptors marching around.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i'm more of a alex jones fan

david icke is interesting, but it just doesn't seem logical..but who knows, maybe is true...I ain't gonna discount it.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i'm more of a alex jones fan

david icke is interesting, but it just doesn't seem logical..but who knows, maybe is true...I ain't gonna discount it.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
lizards will be ant food.

"The meek shall inherit the Earth."

I believe the Anazasi called them the "Ant People".

I believe the Hopi Native Americans called them the "Ant People".

I believe the Dogon Tribe in Africa called them the "Ant People".

Do you want to know the extent of the "Ant People"?

Funny thing about this hormone needed for male verility. Testosterone needs sunlight to be produced in mammals. Ants on the other hand, need only mate once, and genetically alter thier clones.

Thier control reaches farther into our worldy cultures than any cold blooded lizards.

Communication is the key. Do you think the imaginary lizards hold the monopoly on our languages? HA! Ants have a little more input.

What else is there in the universe besides matter?
Ant I Matter = Antimatter

Ant I Grave it Why = Antigravity
See Ants Sir = Cancer
Answer = Ants Sir
Sir Come Saint Ants = Circumstance

Perhaps someone, long ago made an agreement with the "Ant people" in some kind of pact or ......

Coven Ant = Covenant

Ah, yes .... the lizards have come and gone ...

But, the day of the ant has yet to be.

And, the beauty of it all is ......

All the technology they leave here from the many years in the future is what they start with and reverse engineer from.

What a benificial relationship. Hard to hurt the paradigm with such an enormous time in-between evolutionary epochs.

Ants. Yes, Ants in their pure perfection of social order, organized by the 100,000s of thousands dedicated to one goal.

Lizards, please ...

with their social skills, you people are imaginating things. Lizards to rule the world?

Happened once. Seems to me they did not achieve that much. Didn't build much. Didn't have flight. Didn't have any real basics needed for civilisation.

Ants will one day rule, and return to visit the "ancients", AKA us.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Uh "TEACHER", if you actually read what all of us (except Warthog) are saying on this thread "We people" as you put it are not saying that we do believe that "reptilians" are ruling the world.
Some of us, like me, will always say that ANYTHING "could" be true, because like a real "teacher", Socrates said,
"The only "fact" i know is that of my own ignorance".

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Uh "TEACHER", if you actually read what all of us (except Warthog) are saying on this thread "We people" as you put it are not saying that we do believe that "reptilians" are ruling the world.
Some of us, like me, will always say that ANYTHING "could" be true, because like a real "teacher", Socrates said,

The only "fact" I know is that people that know of their own ignorance choose to IGNORE ANTS!

[edit on 08/12/71 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

like a real "teacher", Socrates said,

The only "fact" I know is that people that know of their own ignorance choose to IGNORE ANTS!
[edit on 08/12/71 by Esoteric Teacher]

lol

that actually is funny to point that out
ants are equally as successful as cockroaches
they are extremely efficient natural bio-robots

all things being equal;
they will outlast us humans
probably lol

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Fact? More like paranoid opinion...
Shouldnt be watching 6 hours of 1 program anyway, serves you right

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
"TEACHER" for someone that acts so smart and calls himself a "teacher" you entirely miss the point of what Socrates meant. what he meant is we may "know" certain things because they seem to make sense at the time but in the long run there could be things we have not even considered or even have the intelligence to comprehed at the time.
Like why people thought the world being flat and being the center of our universe were "facts" at the time.
Although I think Warthog is way out there with what he claims to be "facts" and i attack him over it all the time as he has no real proof, however i will also always also come to his defense (and anyones) that i also do not have any proof to say what he says is not the truth.
however the burden of proof with the things he claims to be "facts" lie more with him trying to prove they are indeed "facts" then it does with me proving they are not.
and again "teacher" you write to "us people" on here like we all believe in reptilians ruling the world when it is only really warthog on this thread that is saying so. "us people" on here are actaully tellinghim he has no facts to back that up, so read the thread before you make comments directed to "us people".

[edit on 2-8-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Warthog says:

There is no escaping reason...

I can think of one person on this board who has managed to escape it quite well, thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
OFFTHESTREET, that is one of the best comments to Warthogs posts that i have heard yet, LOL!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_FinalFew questions:

What is the 4th Density?

Our Reality is just physical matter vibrating. According to Icke, the reptilians are not visible in this dimension, because the have a different vibration. They control humanity out of this 4. Density, but can also manifest in our dimension.

Why does the year effect our "Density", let alone the date?

Because in 2012, we will reach the end of some cycle, and some people believe this will allow us humans to reach higher states (higher vibration if you want). It is believed that humans can see the reptilians in this higher state.

Why do these "reptilians" want to control us?

This question is kind of self-explanatory.

Why would "being aware of our surroundings" upset these aliens?

Answered above. Humanity would start to wake up and see the world as it really is.

These questions are indeed easy to answer, if you read Ickes "The biggest secret", you could see the implications und the whole background of the story. Of course, you should have an open mind and challenge everything you have learned in the past. It is also very interesting how he maps out the origins of our civilization from the ancient babylon to the present. Personally, I think he is better off than the "official" story which is learned in school.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by risp]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
RISP, Iche's stuff may or may not be true. He offers no solid proof though. So then any other stories or theories on the net (or books) that have nothing to do with reptilians can then also be true.
But even if you isolate it to just reptilians, there then are those that say different things about them also. you have people that say the "greys" and the "reptilians" are enenies and then you have those that say that the "greys" are slaves to the "reptilians". so who is to say which is true if no one has proof of any of it in the first place?
then you have those that say there are different classes of reptilians and some are friendly and some are not. again no proof of either anyway.
Then it could be said that the "reptilians" are just something that a higher life form is making people believe now to confuse people to what might really be going on. Or it could be said that even men in power put out this stuff to confuse people so that they don't look into the injustices that might be going on and simply being done by none other then corrupt power hungry men.
Point is what makes you believe any of these stories over any of the other stories when no one provides and real solid proof of any of the stories?
It could also be said that there are just some really good story tellers out there that post on the net because they get a kick out of how many people believe in their hoaxed stories without anty real proof.
as far a 2012, it all originated with the Mayan calender stone. the Mayans were said to be obessed with time and then their calender abruptly stops at 2012. Now many people have different theories on why it stops there. But no one can say that one of those theories is the fact and that the others are wrong. I also think there is some kind of time measurement in the great pyramid that runs out in 2011 or 2012, which is interesting because they had nothing to do with the Mayans and and they also both have simular structures when it comes to building pyramids.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy

Possible interpritations:

1) I'm totally out there and don't know what I'm talkinging about.

2) I've spent 7+ years Stationed at Nellis AFB in the Air Force and am here to deliver mis-information to stir you all away from the truth of reptillians.

3) I've spent 7+ years Stationed at Nellis AFB in the Air Force and perhaps have some insight, and have been listening to various peoples that seem to be saying similar things without direct knowledge of eachother.

4) I am in total noncompliance with the terms and agreements of ATS, and am posing to be something I'm not and present totally false information in which case someone should initiate an investigation to get me booted off this website and revoke my membership.

Perhaps opinion, but at least a more informed one.
What sacrifices have you made to learn more about the truth?
What sacrifices have I made in comparison to yours?
Who do you know and what information have you been privy to?
Who do I know and what information have I been privy to?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join