It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact:reptilians control this planet and want NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
HAs anyone watched david icke's 6hr documentary about the illuminati.After watching it it makes a lot of sense.They want NWO by 2012 cuz by dec 21 2012 we will move to the 4th density and we would be aware of our surroundings so the reptilians are just freaking out and teling ther puppets:illuminati to stage terrorism and secretly tag us with their implants by chemtrails,vaccinations etc. so that it alters our behaviour and we become like zombies.They would fail,it is written in the revelations.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I've watched every video Icke has put out I still don't believe a word he says.

As I have said before and shown before, there are many Gods not just reptiles, which were worshipped by older cults. Birds, big cats, etc.

Nothing he says is proof nor can he proove it.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Warthog, it seems like every other day you introduce a new thread about reptilians or David Icke or the Lacerta files. All with the same regurgitated message. Why not just add these posts to any one of the already existing "Reptilian/NWO/Icke/Lacerta" threads?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have seen it. Once you get past the fact that you have to look at his silver mullet for a quarter of a day, its an interesting watch!
He does bring up many good points, which make his case look quite strong. However, it does not convince me completely, i plan on reading his books when i can, so i will hold judgement until then. Definitly worth checking out though, even for the non-believers.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
fact :fact knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.

Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed:
A real occurrence; an event:
Something believed to be true or real:
A thing that has been done, especially a crime:
Law. The aspect of a case at law comprising events determined by evidence:

Thoery : the earth is controlled by reptilians from the 4th dimension that live underground

[edit on 28-7-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
How did i know you started this thread before i came in here Warthog

How did i know that? and Im NOT psychic

i know what your sayin but the way u say it sometimes is kinda funny
dont get me wrong;
i enjoy reading it

but....
How did i know it was You???

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Odium your avatar absolutely rocks!! Thats all I have to say on this thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There he goes again!

There is no proof so it's not a fact, if Icke can provide HARD EVIDENCE like a DEAD REPTILIAN, I would be more willing to believe his claims.

Otherwise they are just theories.

I am fairly certain there are aliens species that look reptillian, but that's IMO.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
AS boring as it may seem. the Illuminati , Masons, Odd Fellows, and all of the sort are working toward a concept based on Anglo-Saxon global dominance. there are no reptiles or aliens..... We are the aliens. anyhow a good but all to often overlooked read are the Anglo-Saxon chronicles. very acurate and somewhat cryptic..... these cults spend much time decoding and speculating as to its true nature. sunsite.berkeley.edu...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
We own this planet, for the moment, and our ant friends from tomorrows will help us keep it that way.

Please, reptiles are slow when they are cold, and far less intelligent than any collective ant colony when it comes to cognitive adaptation. those lizards are just inferior!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Please, reptiles are slow when they are cold, and far less intelligent than any collective ant colony when it comes to cognitive adaptation. those lizards are just inferior! .......................

...........................This it the simple truth....

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
Thoery : the earth is controlled by reptilians from the 4th dimension that live underground

GOOD CALL

HAs anyone watched david icke's 6hr documentary about the illuminati.After watching it it makes a lot of sense.They want NWO by 2012 cuz by dec 21 2012 we will move to the 4th density and we would be aware of our surroundings so the reptilians are just freaking out and teling ther puppets:illuminati to stage terrorism and secretly tag us with their implants by chemtrails,vaccinations etc. so that it alters our behaviour and we become like zombies.They would fail,it is written in the revelations.

....4th Density....like the 4th Dimension? So lemme get this straight evil lizard aliens are living in the center of our planet. They live in the 4th Density though. Is that the jist?

Few questions:

What is the 4th Density?

Why does the year effect our "Density", let alone the date?

Why do these "reptilians" want to control us?

Why would "being aware of our surroundings" upset these aliens?

Also if it is written in revelations that they wouldl fail...why worry?

Sorry just had a few questions about the matter.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by The_Final]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It's odd how the reptoids get linked to David Icke as though he's the one who created the study or discovered them. Most of Icke's work is based on the research of others and relaying the accounts of eyewitnesses and victims. While I give Icke all the credit in the world for his extensive research and effort,he's not exactly the grandfather of the reptoid belief. Humanity's Extraterrestrial Origins came out before Icke's book and Flying Serpents and Dragons:The Story of Man's Reptilian Past came out before that. So Icke is not even the first mainstream author to write about it,much less the inventor of it.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaypeth
AS boring as it may seem. the Illuminati , Masons, Odd Fellows, and all of the sort are working toward a concept based on Anglo-Saxon global dominance.

Do you know WHO the Freemasons and Odd Fellows are, or even what they DO?!?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
I have seen it. Once you get past the fact that you have to look at his silver mullet for a quarter of a day, its an interesting watch!

LOL! Good one!

I'll say right now, I've bought several of Icke's books, including his latest, and enjoyed reading them.

David Icke provides NOT ONE SINGLE PIECE OF HARD EVIDENCE to support his claims of a Reptillian Race.

Ancient myths, statues and symbology is interesting, but it's not HARD EVIDENCE.

Again, this human's devoping into the "4th Density" in 2012 - What the heck is that? We aren't given enough information by him to even consider whether what he's outlining is plausable or not.

What I will say is I thought his last book was very interesting, the basis of Quantum Physics as an explanation to his theories, and the new book tends to move away from the Reptile theory as a 'be all and end all' of this Grand Scheme.

I thought it was interesting the things outlined about Oneness, and the break-away from it that created the Universe. And how the "Matrix" (the analogy he uses) is not the NWO/Illuminati, it's actually out DNA, which we are consciousness trapped in, it is the bondage which separates us from Oneness.

I thought it was all very interesting, and tying it all into Quantum Physics, of which I've read some about OUTSIDE of Icke/Conspiracy Theory - It fits together well.

I still need more proof though, Icke suggests we don't take the word of the Elite at face value, so why would we take anyone else's at face value?

I know he has always said he isn't trying to influence anybody, just putting information out there, and it's upto us what we make of it - Well, that's what I make of it.

[edit on 1-8-2005 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry, where is the "fact" part of this thread?

David Icke is far from a reliable source, infact, quoting what he says as fact is just one step away from quoting captain Kirk...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Then one can quote R.A. Boulay,government officer Thomas Castello,Alice Bryant & Linda Seebach,Jason Bishop,various ancient texts such as the Gnostic telling of Adam and Eve,Dr.Authur David Horn,Dr.Richard Boyland,etc.

[edit on 1-8-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Few questions:

What is the 4th Density?

Why does the year effect our "Density", let alone the date?

Why do these "reptilians" want to control us?

Why would "being aware of our surroundings" upset these aliens?

Also if it is written in revelations that they wouldl fail...why worry?

Sorry just had a few questions about the matter.

I would love if anyone would take the time to give me information on my questions. I don't feel that they are very complex questions, but I also feel that they adress many problems that many viewers have with the "information" that was provided at the start of this thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Warthog, again with his "facts".

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
FACT: People often like to write 'fact' before a statement, because they somehow believe that this will cause people to believe their usually outlandish claims.

In reality the claims are usually weak and without any form of evidence whatsoever, this is what causes this phenomenon to occur in a vain attempt to somehow win people over.

Luckily most people arn't dim enough to fall for this vain attempt at a basic psycological trick, the few that do's opinons are not usually worth the braincell that their opnion is formulated on, so luckily nothing is lost.

Taken with kind permission from the AgentSmith Encylopedia of 'Fact:'

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join