It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Vs. Palpatine...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well we've already compared him to Hitler.

In idle musings, what do you all think? The planet Earth's own Emperor Palpatine? World vs. Galactic conquest?

I don't think Bush is smart enough to be as cunning as Palpatine, but I'm some of his cronies backstage are. I personally think Bush is just as insidious as Darth Sideous (haha), and look at the military spending, clandestine operations, secret orders, false appearances... What do you all think?! Parallels?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks for posting another stupid Bush flaming thread, it's not like there's not thirty of them already!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
Thanks for posting another stupid Bush flaming thread, it's not like there's not thirty of them already!

Any time

Idle musings my friend... Idle musings...

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Then be my guest.

Muse away!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
No Greyhaven, that wasn't a Bush flame. THIS is a Bush flame....

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
my comment on this is simple....

WORST COMPARISON EVER!

this is worse than the bush and hitler comparison some have made.

now i have a question for flinx....

what is the point? that he golfs while others die? what is he to do? sit behind his desk every day wringing his hands and having a nervous breakdown over every soldier that dies or gets injured? to a greater or less extent he should continue with whatever he was going to do playing golf or whatever. maybe you think we should let every little thing bother us or you like making ill thought out statements with pictures. i dont know.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Take it however you want PrankMonkey...I really don't care. Ill thought out statements? It's not a statement, its a picture making fun of Bush's constant vacations.

I'm sure if I had posted a picture making fun of Clinton or some liberal you'd love it...

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You know, I think the real point was that Bush is a souless a$$. There. How's that for an ill thought out statement.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I like it, Flinx. keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Take it however you want PrankMonkey...I really don't care. Ill thought out statements? It's not a statement, its a picture making fun of Bush's constant vacations.

I'm sure if I had posted a picture making fun of Clinton or some liberal you'd love it...

i see you're following the path many before you hav taken. the path of assumption. poor thing.

i'll leave you to your assumptions and wildly unfounded accusations. you obviously cannot be dealt with in any civilized manner.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You mean I don't feel like having endless arguments over the Internet with conservatives who aren't going to budge in their views anyway? Yes I am taking that path.

Oh and Prankmonkey, you aren't so funny anymore.
Guess you don't have the sense of humor you thougt you did eh? Look at the section you're posting in before taking everything so seriously.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If clinton had been there it still wouldnt have been funny. I think that even contaminating the memories of the brave soldiers with pictures is just disgusting in any form.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Props Ninja!

Colonel, either contribute to the conversation or stay out.

Flinx, you're such an angry kid, just remember, it'll eat you up inside.

That picture is very disrespectful to the soldiers... I don't care if you flame Bush, but c'mon... that's just not right.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanders

I don't think Bush is smart enough to be as cunning as Palpatine, but I'm some of his cronies backstage are. I personally think Bush is just as insidious as Darth Sideous (haha), and look at the military spending, clandestine operations, secret orders, false appearances... What do you all think?! Parallels?

I think conservatives didn't care because he is one of their own, Bush's actions never mattered
as long as an old boy is in the drivers seat.

new topics

top topics

join